𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓴π“ͺ𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓱 π““π“²π“΅βœ”

By cheesyburgir

Ahmed bhai please! I'm begging you don't marry her. She's no good, she'll destroy you and our family. Please... More

*Prologue*
πŸ’”1
πŸ’”2
πŸ’”3
πŸ’”4
πŸ’”5
πŸ’”6
πŸ’”7
πŸ’”8
πŸ’”9
πŸ’”10
πŸ’”12
πŸ’”13
πŸ’”14
❀️15
(My new book)*TARQ-E-TAALUQAAT*

πŸ’”11

24K 983 156
By cheesyburgir

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.The story isn't going anywhere.

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

"What are you both doing here?" Ahmed asks both of them who were talking to each other.

"Aayein Bhai aap bhi baithe bachpan ki baatein chal rahi thi." Azaad tells him, stretching his arms on the sofa behind Sahaan.

(Come brother sit with us, we were talking about our childhood.)

Ahmed narrows his eyes, eyeing his arm around Sahaan's head.

"Sahaan mere liye chai banado sar phata ja raha hai." Ahmed tells Sahaan who looks at him, eyebrows raised.

(Sahaan make me a cup of tea, my head is bursting from pain.)

"Shakeela buaa se kehdein jo kitchen me hi hai." Sahaan again turns towards Azaad continuing her talk.

(Tell Shakeela aunt she is in the kitchen.)

While Azaad was highly amused, sensing Ahmed's jealousy.

"Sahaan yaar! I'm missing your brownies so much. Can you make me some please please?Like right now?" Azaad asks Sahaan to tease Ahmed.

"Sure why not." Saying this, she gets up and moves towards the kitchen.

While Ahmed looks at her, mouth wide open in shock.

"Mu bandh karlein Bhai warna makkhi ghuss jayegi." Azaad jokingly tells him who glares at him angrily and stomps towards the kitchen.

(Shut your mouth or else flies will enter.)

Azaad laughs seeing the couple's antics.

"Mere liye ek cup chai nahi bana sakti aur uss chichundar ke liye brownies bana rahi ho?" Ahmed literally asks her like a whining child stomping his feet.

(You can't make me a cup of tea but you're making brownies for that rat?)

Seeing his actions, she tries to muffle her laugh by biting her lips.

"Haw! Sharam karein thodi Apne hi bhai ko chichundar keh rahe hai." Sahaan scolds him who looks like a child sulking for not getting a cup of tea from his beloved wife.

(Have some shame! Calling your brother rat?)

He grumbles something under his breath and stomps out of the kitchen, Sahaan laughs seeing him. He walks towards his room smiling, hearing laughter.

It was early morning, everyone woke up early today as they were not able to contain the excitement of the functions about to happen.

Everyone was having a hearty breakfast on the lawn as the weather was very nice, the wind was rushing here and there teasing the girls, the birds were giggling and chirping over the boys who were trying to get girls in their charms for the dance in today's mayoun.

The elders were relaxed for now enjoying the cool breeze laughing at their children who were fighting over who would sit beside the bride or bring her down.

Sahaan was having her breakfast, smiling at Azra who was trying to cheer herself up, when a screeching voice of a chair brought her out of her trance.

She looks up to see Azaad taking a seat beside her, she smiles at him who reciprocates her.

Ahmed who gobbling up his food looks up when he sees someone sitting near Sahaan, he stops eating mid way when notices Azaad again sitting beside his wife.

He pushes his plate folding his hands on his chest and glares at Azaad who was now laughing with his wife.

He curses himself for being so indulgent in food and not taking the seat beside Sahaan.

"Kya hua bhai? Yu baccho ki tarah kyu mu phulaye baithe hai?" Isra asks him teasingly, noticing how Ahmed has been uneasy since Azaad came.

(What's wrong brother? Why are you sulking like a child?)

Hearing her words everyone turns to look at him, sensing the awkward moment created by Isra.

He turns and glares at her, who muffles her laugh. He looks down trying to eat his food.

Azaad smirks at him knowingly, he knew Ahmed was jealous of him since childhood because Sahaan favored him above him but he knew his boundaries he always saw her as his sister and nothing else.

"Sahaan do you remember how you purposefully used to call me Ajaad just so I can pay attention to you and not play with my toys and sometimes you just tried to rile me up because I hate when you couldn't pronounce my name?" Azaad asks her loudly, smirking at Ahmed who narrows his eyes on him.

Everyone laughs remembering the old days.

"Obviously yes, I will never forget those days." Sahaan tells him laughing unaware of his plan to make Ahmed jealous.

Everyone gets up after having their breakfast, while Ahmed angrily goes towards the kitchen to wash his hands.

"Sahaan do you remember those days..." Ahmed angrily tries to mimic Azaad, jealousy burning inside him.

"Pay attention to you, my foot." He mimics him again but then takes a deep breath knowing what he was doing was completely childish.

He sighs helplessly and moves towards the hall where all the boys were trying to set up a stage.

~~

In the evening is getting ready while Sahaan is with Amrah to help her in getting ready. She was doing Amrah's makeup when her Tayi ammi came in. Awkward silence is created in the room.

Sahaan fumbles with the make up things, Amrah notices her nervousness and tells her to go and get ready.

Sahaan rushes from there and enters her room to see a big ferrero rocher box and a red rose beside it on her bed near her dress she is supposed to wear today, she slowly goes towards the box, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

She picks up the box and the rose to see a sticky note stuck on it.

I am sorry!

Seeing the note she knew it was from Ahmed, she shakes her head at his efforts.

Clearly he didn't know how to make it up to her, she wasn't denying that a small part of her heart was happy seeing his efforts.

She keeps the box and the rose aside and enters the bathroom with her dress to change. After changing she comes out to do her makeup.

She was giving some last touch ups to her lipstick when suddenly her bedroom doors opened. As soon as they were opened they were closed with the same speed.

She looks up and sees Ahmed standing near the door from the mirror, she notices a box in his hand.

Her eyes widen remembering his threat, Ahmed smirks seeing her reaction. He takes predatory steps towards her who stands frozen near the dressing table holding her makeup bush.

He goes towards her and stands in front of her, eyeing her up and down in appreciation.

Her stormy grey eyes locked with her hazel green ones, who looked here and there awkwardly. Eyelashes big, covered with a thick coat of mascara were fluttering, unaware of the disturbance they caused to the man standing in front.

A natural blushed appeared on her chubby cheeks seeing his intense gaze on her, he smirks at her growing blush and takes out a pair of earrings.

He bends down to make her wear them, she grips her dress in nervousness, her breath coming in short yet at a fast pace sensing how close Ahmed was to her.

He closes the lock of the earring and moves towards the other ear, his breath fanning over her neck, for a minute Sahaan was frozen from shock she was damn sure that Ahmed was about to kiss her but he moves back to make her wear the maangtika.

He stands up to his full height pinning her head piece, he kisses her forehead. She closes her eyes at the blissful feeling erupting in her heart.

She comes out of her trance and pushes him, glaring at him looking completely flushed at his antics who smirks at the art standing in front of him.

"Apni hadd me raha karein aap." Saying this she turns to storm out of the room but stops hearing his next words.

(Stay within your limits.)

"Shukr karo abhi koi hadd par nahi ki." Saying this he winks at her who gapes at him, mouth wide open.

(Be thankful that I have not crossed my limits, yet!)

Muttering a 'pervert' she rushes out of the room who laughs hearing her.

Everyone was enjoying the mayoun of Amrah, who was sitting on a swing covered with vines and flowers at the sides.

Dadi was grumbling angrily at Hammad who had a smug look on his face, she hit him with her stick on his shin making him cry out a loud.

"Khotyaa! tujhe pata tha main nahi chadh paungi stage par phir kyu jhula stage par banwaya?" She sternly asks Hammad who again gives her a smug look folding his arms on his chest.

(Idiot! You knew I won't be able to go on the stage yet you set up one here.)

"Arey meri budhi dadi, aap ek baar chadh jayen phir dobara na utrein, okay?" Hammad exclaims but pouts when dadi slaps his back.

(Aye my old granny! You go up once and then don't come down, okay?)

"Tujhe maine yahi maardena hai kambakht chal ab madat kar meri." Dadi glares at her grandson.

(I'll kill you right here you fool. Now come help me!)

Hammad forwards his hand so that dadi can go up on the stage but stops when he notices Sahaan coming towards them.
He whistles seeing her.

Hearing his whistle dadi too follows his gaze, her eyes soften and fills up with love seeing her pretty granddaughter.
Sahaan approaches them and smiles.

"Haye meri bacchi kinni soni lagri aye.'' Dadi exclaims happily in Punjabi.

(Oh My daughter is looking so pretty.)

"Oye hoye kya baat hai dadi Punjabi bol rahi hai?" Sahaan playfully asks her dadi, bumping her shoulder with her.

(Oho! What happened dadi? You're speaking in Punjabi.)

"Kya batau tujhe! Is kambakht ko pata tha ,mai nahi chadh paungi stage par lekin phir bhi isne stage hi banaya hai." Dadi gives a stink eye to the tall man beside her, pointing at Hammad who was giving her, his very famous innocent looks.

(What shall I tell you now? This fool knew I won't be able to go up on the stage yet he made one.)

Sahaan just shakes her head at him playfully, glaring at him. She knew he was doing this just to tease their beloved dadi.

"Dafa karein isey, aap chalein mere saath Amrah aapi ke paas." Saying this she takes dadi towards the stage helping her.

(Leave him, you come with me. I'll take you to Amrah.)

"You wound me Jaan!" Hammad yells at them who ignore his words and move forward.

He glares at them for not paying attention to him and stomps out of there.

While the function was going on in full swing the haldi was brought to apply to the bride.

Soon after the rasm all the youngsters were rushing here and there to apply haldi to each other while Ahmed was trying his best to get hold of Sahaan who was deliberately running away from him.

He wanted to be the first one to apply haldi to her.

He was walking through the corridors in search of Sahaan but abruptly stopped seeing the commotion in front of him.

All the girls and boys of his family were standing in groups arguing who would apply haldi first to a particular person.

He sees Azaad slowly going towards Sahaan who was unaware that Azaad was sneaking upon her from behind and suddenly he applies haldi on her cheeks from behind squishing her cheeks and making baby faces at her chubby cheeks.

Ahmed's anger knew no bounds seeing the act of Azaad.

He angrily marches towards them and pulls Sahaan from his grip who was laughing at Azaad's doings.

Her laughter stops when she notices how angry Ahmed was.

He roughly pulls her and takes her upstairs ignoring the looks his cousins were giving him.

"Kya badtameezi hai ye? Chodein mujhe." Sahaan angrily tells him trying to get rid of his tight grip on her arm but he continues to drag her towards his room.

(How dare you misbehave with me? Leave me!)

Upon entering the room, he pushes her inside but not hard enough to make her stumble or fall.

"Badtameezi? Tumhe ye badtameezi lag rahi hai aur jo tum Azaad ke saath kar rahi thi wo kya?" He angrily tells her, making her flinch at his tone.

(Misbehave? This is misbehaving for you and what you were doing with Azaad.? What's that?)

holaaaaa..!! ASSALAMUALAIKUM BEHNO AUR UNKE BHAIYO.....;)

Please comment, new readers, and I humbly request you to be patient. The updates are delayed because of Ramadan.

*Vote And Comment*

~Burgir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 14.3K 75
Fan fiction #1 in OSO and GKS. #3 Rikara on 15 june #2 Rikara on 16 june
42.8K 1K 31
Meliodas x OC Alexandria, a goddess who's been ranked a high one at that falls in love with a demon while wandering earth. Her entire family cursed b...
79K 158 6
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...
93.9K 2.1K 49
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...