RWBY watches Tokusatsu and To...

By Blackveil_Vaal_Hazak

This will contain some action movies from Japanese action teenage movies such as Kamen Rider and Ultraman sin... More

Prologue
Kamen Rider Rose: Arc Majesty-part 1
Kamen Rider Rose: Arc Majesty-part 2
Ultrawoman Yang: New Generation Climax Trailer
Kamen Rider Rose: Arc Majesty-part 3
Kamen Rider Rose: Arc Majesty-part 4
Kamen Rider Rose: Arc Majesty-part 5
Kamen Rider Rose: Arc Majesty-part 6
Ultraman Tiga: Final Odyssey- part 2
Shin Ultraman (Trailer)
Ultraman Tiga: Final Odyssey-3
Pokemon: Coco Trailer
Question...
Ultraman Tiga: The final odyssey-4
Ultraman Tiga: Final Odyssey-part 5
Ultraman Tiga: Final odyssey part 6
Ultraman Z(Final episode)
Announcement

Ultraman Tiga: The Final Odyssey-1

1.5K 11 1
By Blackveil_Vaal_Hazak

A/N: Sorry for the late update... I'm been busy all this day and got no time to learn the background and please forgive me.

Before you start to read, I decided to use all the Ultraman original name. Now let get into it, shall we? 

Ruby: Hey, author, hurry up! We need to watch the shows already!

A/n: Coming, Rubes! Let's get into the story!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zero: So, today, we gonna watch the most famous Ultra series in the Heisei Era!

Ruby: Cool! I can't wait to see what kind of Ultraman we gonna see!

Nora: Me too!

The scene starts with the buildings explode around the city, people start running away.

Winter: Well, that was anti-climatic...

After that, there is a person standing between the hence and show a familiar face holding Spark Lens and transform into Ultraman Tiga, and his theme show starts to sings.

Nora: Wait, is that...

Jaune: That's Ren! 

Ren: I honestly surprise myself being in the movie...

Pyrrha: Congratulation, Ren.

Nora: Oh, I knew you would be in the movie, Renny!

Ren in Tiga's personality, fighting a humanoid monster in his sky form and drop-kick to the monster and after that, the scene changes to power form of Tiga while his timer is blinking fighting a weird monster and grabbing it upside down and hit it to the ground.

Nora: Wow, Renny is so strong!

Yang: Yeah, no kidding, I hope he not stronger than my ultra-self...

The scene changes again, and he is currently fighting another ultra that looks the same as him and that, the evil ultra tried to kick Tiga with his dropkick, and while Tiga tried to hand-chop the evil ultra on his back. The last scene change saw a giant fossil monster with its head upside down while there is a glowing light below the sea and the full of light Tiga appear.

Nora: Holy pancake! That is one scary monster!

Salem thinking about making this monster as Grimm to destroy Remnant when they get back to reality.

Ozpin: I got a bad feeling about this...

The monster roar at Tiga as he gathering the light and shot it at the monster and defeated it. The scene change where Ren standing on a ship and his crewmate come to see him. Another familiar face was shown in front of Ren while he tries to give something to Nora.

Jaune: You...

Sun: No freaking way...

Nora: Oh yes freaking way! I'm in the movie! With Renny!

When Nora took the petrified Spark Lends turn to dust on her hand and ask Ren;

Nora: You can't become Ultraman anymore, right?

Ren answered.

Ren: All of humanity can become the light for our own power.

Nora then nodded at Ren as she agrees with him until a voice was heard.

Neptune: Okay, everybody! Let's get a souvenir photo!

Neptune: That's me! I'm in the movie again!

Zero: Sadly, you just a side character only...

Ruby and the rest laugh at Neptune.

Neptune: Well, I guess my time to shine is no longer isn't it?

Blake: Yes.

And the camera shows other faces in, while Neptune said;

Neptune: What's one plus one?

As they pose two on their hand, from the left, of Nora's side, is Taiyang and Port while on Ren's right side are Ozpin and Salem.

Everyone: We're in this movie?!

Salem: Oh, how I miss my human-self, isn't it great Ozpin?

Ozpin: Yes, it reminds us of our youth at that time.

Everyone: Two!

And the photo was shot and zoom in at Ren and Nora and the screen blackout. After that, a few words typed into it, it said;

Defense Project F: Assemble Special Investigative Team. 

Investigation Target: Ancient Relic

The screen and zoom out and reveal someone typing on the computer as she types the last word of it "CONFIDENTIAL".

2 years later...

Ironwood: Why waited for two years? it would faster if we do it on that date too.

Ozpin: Now, James, preparing for the journey is quite difficult. You need to know its location first then you can start.

A ship was shown as it sailing to its location, as the scene change to Salem stepping down the stair as a crewmate walk past her and walk to the front dock.

South Pacific

As she standing at the front dork, she was introduced by the leader of the team, Captain Ironwood, and asks her.

Ironwood: You don't look too well.

Ironwood: It would be a surprise if I'm the villain again. 

Salem: Yes, I am a bit dizzy.

Ironwood: I've been to this place several times for surveys, but I never got used to it. 

Qrow: So Jimmy, you're a sailor?

Ironwood: No, I'm not.

Ironwood: It really makes me uncomfortable... this place.

Salem then said;

Salem: Lulu Island... where Ultraman Tiga challenged the evil god Gatanozoa to a final battle.

Super Ancient Ruin, R'lyeh 

As the scene shows an island full of black clouds floating above it. As they arrived, the crewmembers start to carry out the case and ready to enter the caves until Ironwood took out his walkie talkie and starts to talk;

Ironwood: The advance party is going into the ruins. 

The person on the ship then answers his calls.

Captain: Roger.

Ironwood then commends the troops and Salem follows him behind. Moments later, they reach inside the ruins as Ironwood and his troops using light to guide their way.

Ruby: How much further! All we see is walking!

Summer: Be patient, Ruby, searching the ruin is the easy part if it in the cave.

After that, they reach a dead-end in front of them, Ironwood then saw both sides are clear and he decided on the right side until they reach their final destination when Ironwood pull out a device and turn to his troops.

Ironwood: This corridor. Let's go.

Troops: Yes, sir!

And when they turn to their right, they saw the door made out of stone with rhythm on it and rush to it.

Ironwood: There's no doubt about it... it's behind this wall!

The troops start to scan around their surroundings and found some strange statues and graphs on them until Salem looks at the stone door while the troops are drilling the door.

Ironwood: Alright! Set the explosives.

Troops: Yes, sir!

The troops then prepare to set the bombs to the stone door and Salem stops them from setting it.

Salem: Here... we can't go in here!

Ironwood then walks to Salem and warn her.

Ironwood: Please step back. It's dangerous.

But Salem refuses and forces Ironwood to drag her out of his troops' way.

Qrow: Jimmy, why are you so stubborn in this...

Ironwood: Stubborn? I'm the people!

Qrow: Yeah, with your multiple airships flying around.

Ironwood: Please step back! Set the charges.

Troops: Yes, sir.

The troops set the bombs in the holes while outside of the ruins. The stormy cloud on the island starts to rampaging its lighting strike. 

Ironwood, Salem, and his troops are covered behind the wall. and he commands his troops.

 Ironwood: Prepare for detonation!

His troops prepare to set the bomb off and he commands them once again.

Ironwood: Detonate!

The troops press the button and the stone door was explode into debris and they begin to advance into the ruin.

Ironwood: Alright, let's go!

They set up the lights and shows three different statues posing in a different way.

Ironwood: Stone statues of Ultraman... three of them.

Salem then denied his word;

Salem: You're wrong.

Ironwood: They're not?

Salem: This is... something far more terrible.

As three blue lifeless soul flying around the giant statues while Salem said;

Salem: Warriors of darkness.

And the title screen started to show as said; Ultraman Tiga: The Final Odyssey as the screen slowly blackout.

Zero: Alright, that's for now, people, it's time for bed!

Ruby: B-b-but... What about the show?! *sob*

Zero: Don't you worry, it will start soon in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, that the beginning of the Tiga: Final Odyssey clip, and Sunday I will continue again and I promise.

Hope you enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 29 18
My first story, updates will be inconsistent with school but I will make quality content as often as possible. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth, I only...
150K 1.5K 11
This is a story that went into my head and after reading a story kinda related to this and I will upload the bio of your gear, and in this story will...
1.8K 22 36
Team RWBY has returned, and now it's time to end this battle. チームRWBYが戻ってきました、今度はこの戦争を終える時が来ました。 DISCLAMER: I do not own RWBY or any of the chara...
60.9K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...