You're My Melody[Rohye Versio...

By dyroyoon

Well, to be honest this is my second work for rohye couple so enjoy it coz I've just think about the plot and... More

๐Ÿ’•1. Who Are Them?
๐Ÿ’•2. Partner Or Rival?
๐Ÿ’•3. No, I Won't
๐Ÿ’•5. Ahh, Why Now?
๐Ÿ’•6. It's Not Her Fault
๐Ÿ’•7. Let's Call It Even
๐Ÿ’•8. What Happened Last Night
๐Ÿ’•9. I.... Forgive You
๐Ÿ’•10. Let's End This
๐Ÿ’•11. Bad Or Good
๐Ÿ’•12. Let Me Help You
๐Ÿ’•13. Silent Revenge
๐Ÿ’•14. Different
๐Ÿ’•15. His Family
๐Ÿ’•16. She's Gone
๐Ÿ’•17. I'm Lost
๐Ÿ’•18. Found You
๐Ÿ’•19. About Us
๐Ÿ’•20. Are You Jealous?
๐Ÿ’•21. His Birthday
๐Ÿ’•22. I Believe You
๐Ÿ’•23. First Move
๐Ÿ’•24. It's Not Too Late
๐Ÿ’•25. Friendship Or Love
๐Ÿ’•26. Fall In Love With You
๐Ÿ’•27. His Sincerity
๐Ÿ’•28. Let Me Love You
๐Ÿ’•29. Yes Or No
๐Ÿ’•30. Like? No.... I Love You
๐Ÿ’•31. Officially Dating

๐Ÿ’•4.New Colleagues

161 19 1
By dyroyoon

"so, who will join me to meet our webtoon artist, miss Lee ha jin tomorrow?" asks young in as he saw all the boys were resting at the sofa. It has been a while since they had to promote their new album and it's now already March. It's time for them to prepare for the next comeback in early July.

" of course it's dawon hyung, he got the license and he the most friendly among us, right?" added Chani.

"I have my own schedule tomorrow, Chani ah, mianhae yerobun..." answered dawon.

"geureeum, Jae yoon hyung, How about you?"

"my sister will enrol in Seoul national University tomorrow, I want to congratulates her, so probably I won't make it, how about you, youngbin hyung, inseong hyung?"

"well, I'm free tomorrow but it's not nice if it just me, right?" asked youngbin.

"yah, youngbin, mian....But I need to visit my halmonim tomorrow, she's very ill....." said inseong weakly.

"aniya... It's okay though, how about the others? Rowoon, zuho, hwiyoung, Chani and taeyang?"

"emm, hyung, we both can't, we have to attend for the idol radio programme and taeyang hyung has something to film for his next dance video for fantasy," answered Chani for hwiyoung and taeyang.

"ohh, I see... How about you guys??"

"well, I'm free and zuho too, we can go with you," answered rowoon while scrolling his iPhone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the restaurant,

"Aigoo, where are they? How can they let a young lady wait here for 20 minutes already?"

"I'm so sorry for coming a little bit late, ha jin-shi," apologised rowoon.

"ehh, how come you came alone? Where's everyone? How can we discuss if just you and me? I need to write about you guys not just only you,"

"well, how should I say this?"

"tell me, is something happened?"

"aniya, aniya, il dan, why not you come with me, first?"

"ehh, didn't we promised to discuss here?"

"Well, I think it's not nice to talk here, why not you get into the car first and I'll tell you what is happening, okay?"

"arasseo, arasseo," answered ha jin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rowoon then takes off his mask and locked the doors.

Ha jin was amazed with his handsome face. He really the visual of the group.

"let me explain to you, well it supposed to be youngbin, nan and zuho to meet you but youngbin hyung has an emergency just now so he didn't make it and for zuho.... He wake up very late so that's why I plan to meet you alone or else you'll wait much longer than this," explained rowoon.

"so, you mean our first meeting need to be cancel seems you guys so busy with your works, right?" said Ha jin and she was about to get out from the car but rowoon stopped her by holding her hands.

"wait... Ahh... I'm sorry if you thinks we're not serious...but can you at least listen my plan? I know you're mad but we can't avoid from it's happening, right?" said rowoon but he still not letting her hands go.

"arasseo, let my hand go first," said Ha jin and she get into the car back.

"ahh, mianhaeyo, well, I would like to bring you to our personal studio where you can meet all of them, they all had arrived, just waiting for you, ha jin-shi,"

"this time you're not playing with me, right?" asks Ha jin curiously.

"yes, I swear this time they will be there, hundred percent sure," replied rowoon.

"okay, let's go, if we're late, I'm afraid it will end late,"

"alright, don't worry about it," added rowoon.

He really relieved when ha jin still wants to come with him. All of his members must treat him better after this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"welcome to our personal studio, ha jin-shi, sorry for the inconvenience that you have to went through,"greets youngbin.

" emm, before I continue with our discussion, I would like us to address each of us casually becoz we'll be colleagues after this, so...May I meet zuho first? "

" amm, yeah, I'm here, waeyo, ha jin-shi ? "

"well, zuho-shi, after this make sure you being more discipline, I don't want to work with someone who cannot get up early in the morning, arasseo?"

"arasseo..." answered zuho weakly and he saw that rowoon was trying to hold his laughter. No wonder ha jin knows about it, he must be the one who told her,guessed him.

"youngbin oppa, inseong oppa, I'm truly sorry and I hope your halmonim and your omma are getting well soon," said Ha jin weakly. She knows about their situation thanks to rowoon who tell her everything.

"dawon oppa, you should tell me about your schedule, maybe we can reschedule our meeting next time, okay?"

"Ha...amm...I'm so sorry about it, ha jin-shi, next time I'll inform to you about my schedule too," replied dawon shyly.

"well, for the maknaes, noona really glad that you've done a lot of things to promote your group but this project also for your group so take it serious too, next time please be more alert with our meeting, okay?"

"arasseo, noona...we will do that," answered hwiyoung weakly but still smiling.

"well, thanks to your friend, I've got to see your true colours and remember one thing, I've invested a lot for this project so please don't disappoint me but help me as well, arachii?" asks Ha jin again to them.

"well, ha jin ah, we're truly sorry and as a leader, I'm very embarrassed," said youngbin.

"it's okay, oppa, and I do not want to continue this meeting for today becoz it's late and I'll postpone it to next week, is it okay?" asks Ha jin.

"well, I think everyone's okay with that, right boys?" asks youngbin and immediately everyone answered it. Ha jin just smiled when see their reaction.

"I'll get going first,"

"ehh, are you sure you can go alone, don't you need us to accompany you to the bus stop?" asks dawon.

"gwenchanayo, I'm pretty brave, you know," replied ha jin. She didn't knew that rowoon will follow her from back. He actually felt bad for her. She have to wait for them and she didn't get anything from them and even didn't get the chance to discuss about the story line.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"hurmm, I know from the start that it's hard to work with them, they're public figure and idols, how come eonnie got this ridiculous idea?"

"Well, if you think it is ridiculous, why you still want to continue it?" asks someone from the back.

"duguseyyo?, is anyone here?, well, come out, show yourself," said Ha jin with a trembling voice.

Rowoon suddenly came out and asks her,

"I thought you said you're pretty brave earlier but what's with your reaction just now?"

"are you following me, rowoon-shi?"

"aniya...I just want to accompany you, miss Ha jin,"

"for what? Didn't you said in the car earlier that I should get off by myself?"

"well, of course I'm worried about you, you're still a girl, but I'm saying the true, you're going to take a bus, right?"

"wow, I don't think that you're actually nice to me," smirked ha jin.

"okay, that's fine, I'll get going," said rowoon.

"aniya... Wait till my bus arrived, I'm quite scared, it will getting dark soon, jaebalyo," begged ha jin.

"emm, you should be ashame with your words," laughed rowoon.

"Well, laugh as you wish, but for your question just now, my answer is music, music makes me want to continue this project,"

"you mean you like music??, is that true? Our music??" asks rowoon happily.

"not you guys but someone else and he's not an idol, just someone with a sweetest voice and that makes me have the confident to keep moving forward,"

"ohh, I see but who is he? Someone we know in this industry?"

"no, I won't tell you about it," said ha jin and after that she board the bus that just arrived.

"Well, why did I asked her about the singer?, it's up to her to choose her favourite artist, right?" thought rowoon and he went back to their studio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahahaha, can you imagine SF9 was scolded by hyeyoon? 😁😁😁.... I can imagine that happened and it must really funny to see her scold 8 tall guys and they just hear all her naggings like her children😂😂😂.....
By the way, seems like rowoon and ha jin slowly become closer,right🤭🤭🤭..... Stay tune....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 611 76
**Boys and girls compete in the first co-ed competition to become an idol in a coveted new K-pop Group.** Beom Giovanna, with her two million Instagr...
32.1K 2.1K 47
Hyeyoon had always lived her life positively. She's cheerful, smart, and beautiful. Though she isn't the type who into romance, Seok-woo leads her t...
58.2K 1.3K 23
Kim Haewon, a 21-year old university student that decided that she would only focus in her studies and her part-time job. A boyfriend is a big no in...
469K 25.9K 41
Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where taehyung, a simple village boy had to perfo...