Anomalous Romance ๐ŸŒธ

Von _anushree

"Love stories, they're complicated." A love story isn't just about two souls being or falling in love. It's a... Mehr

Introduction ๐ŸŒธ
Unusual orientation ๐ŸŒธ
Familiar Stranger ๐ŸŒธ
Fallacy ๐ŸŒธ
Phony truth ๐ŸŒธ
Farmhouse ๐ŸŒธ
Clash ๐ŸŒธ
Paradox ๐ŸŒธ
Feelings ๐ŸŒธ
Project partners ๐ŸŒธ
Predicaments ๐ŸŒธ
Apologies ๐ŸŒธ
Restraining past ๐ŸŒธ
Disclosures ๐ŸŒธ
Phantasm of words ๐ŸŒธ
Presumptions gone wrong ๐ŸŒธ
Break in the clouds ๐ŸŒธ
Regrets ๐ŸŒธ
A random date ๐ŸŒธ
Chaos ๐ŸŒธ
Dilemma ๐ŸŒธ
Atrocities ๐ŸŒธ
Misinterpretations ๐ŸŒธ
Treachery ๐ŸŒธ
Luxuriance ๐ŸŒธ
Affliction ๐ŸŒธ
Love as a feeling ๐ŸŒธ
Dismay ๐ŸŒธ
Fall out of secrets ๐ŸŒธ
Clandestine unfolded ๐ŸŒธ
Terrace talks ๐ŸŒธ
Never have I ever ๐ŸŒธ
Fresher's party ๐ŸŒธ
Dubiety ๐ŸŒธ
Break up ๐ŸŒธ
Heartbreak ๐ŸŒธ
Movie making ๐ŸŒธ
Making up ๐ŸŒธ
Blooming love ๐ŸŒธ

Unrolling past ๐ŸŒธ

633 40 40
Von _anushree

Shubman's viewpoint :

"Shubbbb, yeh kya hai???" Anushree asked me in a slurred voice.

"Chocolate." I answered her while she snatched it from my hand.

"She's totally drunk." Samikhya facepalmed herself while Anushree munched on the kitkat.

"And thisssss?" Anushree asked while falling onto the couch beside Abhay.

"Mera haath. Yeh bhi khaana hai kya? Chudail." Abhay blurted out.

"Abhay, chilla kyu rahe ho? Woh conscious nahi haina." Riya persuaded.

"Main sone ki koshish kar raha aur yeh pareshaan kar rahi." Abhay rolled his eyes and Anushree pouted.

"Relax, I'll take her to my room and make her sleep." I said and went to her.

"Nahiiiiiiiii mujhe tv dekhni haii! Bole chudiyaan, bole kangana...." Anushree sang along while watching the song on tv.

"Tv off karo yaar." I told Ishan and he switched it off.

"Mujhe dance karna hai." Anushree pouted as I picked her up.

"Kyu? Kisi ki shaadi hai kya?" Abhay laughed.

"Yessss." Anushree grinned.

"Kiski?" Kamlesh asked with a giggle.

"Abhay and Riya." Anushree clapped with a huge smile on her face.

"Omg." Ashwati laughed.

"Kaisi pagal hai yaar yeh." Abhay chuckled.

"Shubmannn." Anushree pouted again while flickering her eyes.

"Baby, let's go sleep." I caressed her hair and took her to my room.

I laid her down on the bed and covered her up in a blanket. As I was about to leave, she clutched onto my hand and held it softly.

"Don't leave me Shub." She mumbled with her eyes closed.

"I'll never." I assured her while caressing her forehead.

"I love you." She smiled.

A smile appeared on my lips on hearing those words from her. I didn't realise I missed her so much until I had her again.

We must be meant to be, that's why we crossed paths again. I got a chance to love her again, this time I'm never letting her go.

"Shub, Anushree so gayi?" Samikhya asked me as she entered my room and I nodded.

"That's good. I think she should stay tonight." She added.

"Haa, aise drunk state mein hostel jaana theek nahi." I replied.

"You really love her na." Samikhya smiled while watching me caress Anushree's back.

"More than anything else in the entire world." I smiled back.

"Awww." Samikhya reacted.

"Don't mind but I'm curious about it, why did you guys break up? Long distance or something?" She added curiously.

"No." I replied.

"Then?" She asked.

"I left her." I answered sadly.

"Why??" Samikhya reacted.

"You know, at one point of time I was tired of our relationship. I felt like I couldn't manage studies, cricket and her together. Anushree felt like a mere distraction to me so I started ignoring her calls, messages, and even her." I described and Samikhya frowned.

"Phir kya hua?" She asked as I silenced.

"After around a month or two, Anushree confronted that she isn't liking this." I spoke.

"Obviously, no one would like that." Samikhya stated.

"I know." I sighed.

"She complained that I'm not giving her enough time and purposely ignoring her. I told her that I'm unable to handle this relationship and we shouldn't be together anymore." I added narrating.

"You're so stupid Shubman." Samikhya said in an agitated tone.

"I know I was. She cried for me to stay but I left her and I lost her." I replied gloomily.

"Despite of that, you were hurting her again. She wanted to be with you and you were pushing her away, I can't believe you Shub." Samikhya rolled her eyes.

"For Ishan and you." I mumbled.

"Tum humein batate toh, humlog koi solution dhundte. Tumne toh kabhi Anushree ke baare mein discuss kiya hi nahi, tum humein friends nahi maante?" Samikhya asked.

"Aisa nahi hai-" I was cut off by her.

"Instead of being sorry and expressing your love, you were making her cry again. I'm so disappointed." Samikhya shook her head.

"I'm sorry." I apologised.

"Mujhe nahi, Anushree ko bolo. And promise her that you'll never leave her." She replied and went out of the room.

I was really stupid to have left her. Anushree always helped me with my studies, cricket and all other things. We had been best friends for seven years before we started dating so we knew everything about each other. Yet I was so foolish to feel that I've fallen out of love.

After our breakup, I didn't regret doing so instantly. Until we were in school, seeing her everyday didn't make me miss her absence. I was quite fine being single again.

Once we finished school and couldn't see each other anymore, I started missing her. Everything reminded me of her and I realised that I had taken the wrong decision.

I tried contacting her several times but she had blocked me. Getting dumped like that would've been tough for her.

Since then I've missed her everyday. Meeting her again in the college halls made me thrilled but I felt myself tied up in invisible chains. I wanted her but I couldn't have her.

I expected Anushree to hate me but she still loves me so much. She wanted to be with me even after all this. How lucky am I so lucky to have fallen in love with the perfect girl?

"Shubman." I heard Anushree's voice and looked at her to find her looking at me.

"You realised your mistake and we're together now, that's more than enough for me. I love you." She said with moist eyes.

She must've heard everything, even the words I didn't speak.

"I love you so much." I replied, meaning every word with my heart.

Anushree smiled and I leaned in towards her lips. She wrapped her arm around my neck as I gently kissed her, pouring out every emotion I have in me.

I laid in bed beside her after pulling apart and she smiled while snuggling up in my chest. I'm so lucky to have her, she's my everything.

Kamlesh's viewpoint :

"Shit, it's too late. I should leave now." I mumbled after checking the time in my wrist watch.

"Why don't you stay today? Kal fresher's ki wajah se day bhi off hai college mein." Samikhya persuaded.

"Yeah Kamlesh, you should stay." Ashwati added.

"Okay." I agreed with a smile on my face.

Ashwati's smile and pleasing eyes won't let me say a no to her request.

"I should go check on Anushree, she's totally drunk." Samikhya facepalmed herself and went to Shubman's room.

"Riya, Rajma mein tomatoes bhi daalte hain kya?" Ishan asked from the kitchen.

"Of course bro." Riya replied him.

"Ishan ko cooking aati haina?" I asked Ashwati curiously.

"Yeah, he's good at it." She answered.

"Thank God." I sighed in relief.

"You're lucky since it's not Shubman, Samikhya, or Abhay's turn to cook." Ashwati laughed, which made me giggle.

"Kya bol rahi hai bewdi?" Abhay eyed Ashwati from the couch.

"Sach." Ashwati replied and stuck out her tongue.

"Tujhe pitne ka mann hai shayad." Abhay laughed and ran towards us.

Ashwati started running as well and Abhay was chasing her all around the house. Their friendship is really so cute! I'm glad to have their company and love.

"Kamleshhhh help." Ashwati giggled and jumped onto me suddenly.

"Chalo guys dinner karlo." Ishan announced while Samikhya brought the plates and bowls to the dining table.

Shubman and Anushree joined us and we all had dinner together. Surprisingly, Ishan is good at cooking.

"Main thak gayi, chalo sone chalte hain." Samikhya yawned and went to Ishan's room along with him.

Ashwati and Riya also went to Abhay's room to sleep.

Since its Shubman's turn to wash the utensils, he's in the kitchen along with Anushree cause she's helping him.

"Chal bro, humlog bhi chalte hain." Abhay said and took me to a spare room with him.

We talked for a while and then dozed off to sleep.

Ishan's viewpoint :

"Yeh kya hai?" I asked Shubman with curiosity as he brought a huge bag inside the house.

"Anu ka makeup kit." Shubman answered while Anushree and Kamlesh came in, along with their clothes.

They went to their hostels this morning to get the necessary belongings for tonight's fresher's party. We've decided to leave together in the evening.

"Yeh kit hai? Dude, it's a freaking luggage." Ashwati laughed.

"Its just a set of my essentials." Anushree giggled.

"Yeh essential hai toh pata nahi extras kya hoga." Abhay mocked at her.

"Guys, directly costume mein ready hona hai ya party outfit mein?" Riya came and asked us.

"Performance ke time costume pehen lena, abhi alternative pehen lo." Samikhya replied her.

"Then I really need someone jisko saree pehnana aata ho, I can't pleat it on my own, and that too in a haste." Riya sighed.

"Mujhe saree kholna aata hai, usmein help kar sakta hu." Abhay winked at Riya.

"Eww Abhay, tum disgusting ho." Riya cringed and laughed at the same time.

"I can help with it." Ashwati offered.

"Thanks bro." Riya replied and then went.

"Tumlog bhi ready ho jaao ab." Samikhya told us and went to her farmhouse along with Riya.

"Tum bhi hamare saath chalo." Ashwati told Anushree.

"Its fine, she can get dressed in my room." Shubman replied her.

"Alright." Ashwati replied and went.

Even I made my way to my room and took a bath at first, then put on my outfit for the day and styled my hair. After putting my favourite perfume, I went to Shubman's room to check on him, if he's ready yet or not.

As soon as I entered his room, a strong rosy-flowery smell took over me. I looked up to see a hell lot of makeup products on the bed which I've never seen before. Anushree was applying them, whereas Shubman was styling his hair.

"Hi Ishan." Anushree greeted me.

"What's all this?" I asked her.

"You'll regret asking this." Shubman giggled.

I've never seen Samikhya use all these products so I'm really curious over what they are. If I find them good, I'll buy them for Samikhya as a gift.

"You really want me to tell you?" Anushree giggled and I nodded.

"Fine." She added with a chuckle and started describing the products while pointing at them.

"That's primer, foundation, concealer, contour pencils, green, red and lilac correcters, loose powder, blushes, brow gel, brow pencil, white pencil, gel liner, eyeliner marker, falsies, glitter eyeshadow, matte eyeshadow, tweezers, mascara, sheet masks, glossy lipsticks, matte lipsticks, lip glosses, lip liner, lip balms, lip scrub, bronzer, highlighter, liquid highlighter, perfumes, roll ons, hair setting spray, make up setting spray, nail paints, top coat, nail paint remover, micellar water-" She was classifying and I felt as if I'm going to faint.

"Bas." I exhaled and Shubman started laughing.

"Maine bola tha tu regret karega." He chuckled.

"Lol, I knew this will happen. Even Shub gets confused." Anushree giggled.

"I can understand your pain bro." I laughed.

"Chalo guys, otherwise late honge." I heard Abhay's voice and turned around to find him at the door along with Kamlesh.

"Just ten minutes." Anushree requested and put on a pair of earrings.

"Girls and their ten minutes." Abhay rolled his eyes jokingly.

"Shut up." Anushree laughed, making all of us giggle.

(A/N : I've been receiving a lot of requests for the update of this book, which makes me realise how much love its acquiring. Thank you so much for taking out time from your everyday life and reading my works, love you all!❤)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

74.7K 8.3K 27
ยฉ All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Strange Marriage Se...
15.7K 623 22
Two people with total different mentality, they are bound together by their families. Their world is totally different but their feelings and emotion...
97.3K 7K 51
Just a story about how you sometimes find love in the person you least expected, and yet it makes so much sense, you end up wondering why it took you...
64.4K 3.6K 64
This story revolves around five girls and five boys. They are in their twenties and from different professions. They meet each other and get bonded r...