Oh! My Darling Teacher

By lailamehtaab

Meet Shah Brothers... Muhammad Zulqarnain Shah, 27 years old, handsome, humble and one of the best actors... More

Prologue
Chapter#1
Chapter#2
Chapter#3
Chapter#4
Chapter#5
Chapter#6
Chapter#7
Chapter#8
Chapter#9
Chapter#10
Chapter#11
Chapter# 12
Chapter# 13
Chapter# 14
Chapter# 15
Chapter# 16
Chapter#17
Dear Readers
Chapter# 18
Chapter# 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter# 21
Sorry Readers
Chapter # 22
Chapter#23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter# 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter# 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter#31
Chapter# 32
Chapter# 33
Chapter# 34
Chapter# 35
Chapter# 36
Chapter# 37
Chapter# 38
Chapter#39
Chapter#40
Chapter#41
Chapter#43
Chapter#44
Chapter#45
Chapter#46
Chapter#47
Chapter#48
Chapter#49
Chapter#50
Chapter#51
Chapter# 52
Chapter #53
I am sorry

Chapter#42

2.1K 212 54
By lailamehtaab

Unedited.

Hira's POV:

"Take these." I said taking out my house keys from the bag.

"What are these?" Ahmar glanced at me and turned his attention back to the road.

"Keys."

"I can see that." He frowned.

"The house needs to be clean, so take it." He gave me a weird look but reluctantly took it.

"You should say thank you after receiving things from someone."

"Thanks." He said with a straight face and sealed his lips again. The rest of the ride to the college went in silence.

It was their last day of college, therefore they got freehand from college admiration to enjoy this day. I was also happy since I don't have to face their class anymore, teaching them Urdu was more difficult than teaching a pre-school kid. I was barely able to ignore the giggles and almost vulgar comments of their class while discussing romantic poetry but thankfully those days are now over.

Thank you, Allah...

After college when I went to the parking area, hoping to find Ahmar waiting for me. Instead, I saw the four of them standing near his car.

"Why are you guys still here?" I asked approaching them.

"Waiting for you." Answered Tahir.

"Why?"

"Ahmar told us that you gave him the house key so we could clean it." Said Faiq.

"Yes." I nodded.

"But the thing is, we don't know how to clean." Tahir smiled at me.

"You guys never cleaned your rooms?" All of them shook their heads in negative.

"So what do you want from me?"

"Help us in cleaning." Said Ahmar and Zaid elbowed him.

"Actually, we were thinking that you could tell us how to clean the house." Faiq quickly covered him up.

"Okay, this can be done... but first tell me, how much money you have right now?"

"Why do we need money?" Asked Ahmar.

"Broom, dusters, washing powder will not fall from the sky Ahmar." Tahir snickered at my answer.

"We can manage it." Zaid opened his mouth for the first time.

"Okay, I will come with you. But first, let me tell Auntie, she must be waiting for me at lunch."

"I have already told her." Announced Ahmar.

He is just like his brother...

"Thanks, so... first we will go shopping." I smiled.

"Why shopping?" Asked Tahir.

"For purchasing, or you will buy it yourself?" Zaid asked him.

"No, we are all in this together." He said raising his hand.

We decided that I will be going with Tahir and Ahmar for shopping. On the other hand, Zaid and Faiq will be managing our lunch. But when the time came of going into the mart both Tahir and Ahmar stayed in the car and send me alone with the cash amount of five thousand.

'I don't understand what is so embarrassing in buying a broom?' I mumbled stopping into the mart.

~*~

Ahmar's POV:

I leaned against my seat and closed my eyes as Tahir started to switch radio stations. Sending her alone for shopping seems unfair but the idea of holding a broom in my hands felt worse than the guiltiness and perhaps it was the same with Tahir or else he would've accompanied her for sure.

"Hm... Everyone has their own secrets." I opened my eyes when I heard Tahir mumbling.

"What are you talking about?" Tahir pointed towards the mart and near the exit, we saw Hira hiding behind a pillar.

"What is she doing?" A question left my mouth unintentionally.

"Maybe there is someone in the crowd whom she doesn't want to face."

I quickly scanned the area perhaps wanting to see the reason for this behaviour.

Is she hiding from a relative???

"Is she hiding from her relatives?" Tahir asked the same question I had in my mind.

"What made you say that?" I inquired instead of answering him.

"Because it can't be her ex-boyfriend or lover. If it were, she would've walked by indifferently rather than hiding. Means, she can't get rid of that person, so doesn't want to be seen."

"It must have been a relative. Ex-lover or boyfriend can't be the options here." I agreed with him.

Tahir chuckled and asked, "Why? Can't she have a lover?"

"Do you think men like these kinds of women?"

"No matter what we say, everyone has their own preferences. Besides she seems like a wife material, independent enough to stand on her own, brave enough to fight for herself, witty, caring, and all over a nice looking person. Any sensible man would want such a wife I guess." He shrugged.

Both of us went silent and kept watching her until she got into the car. I glanced at the stuff she put beside her and then to her face, which clearly showed her nervousness.

"Let's move." Tahir mumbled and I sat straight to start the car.

We reached our destination after fifteen minutes drive and found Zaid and Faiq there. I handed over the keys to Tahir as I went to park the car and after five minutes we were all standing in her house looking at each other with a serious expression.

"Sorry, I should've stopped you guys." Hira broke the ice first.

"No, don't be. We also didn't think about it." Said Faiq.

"The food will get cold if we start cleaning first and who knows how much time it will take. It will be better if we eat right now." Suggested Hira.

"Eat where?" I asked looking around at the dusty floor and walls.

"In the car." Said Zaid.

"I think it is the best option we have right now." Tahir also agreed and all of us went back to the cars for lunch.

~*~

It was harder than we have imagined. All four of us were looking like ghosts with all the dust upon us, while Hira was ordering us around like a boss. She allowed us to use her furniture and after three long hours of struggle, we were able to finish our work and now, it looked like a liveable place.

"Good job boys. You can move in tomorrow if you want." All of us collapsed on our spots when she announced and went to the room where all her remaining stuff was stored.

"Today I learn how ruthless can a woman be." Said Tahir after catching his breath.

"She didn't even bother to use a finger to help us." I added and closed my eyes.

"She can hear you from the next room, be quiet." Said Zaid sitting on the floor holding his head.

"Speaking of her, what is she doing there?" Asked Faiq.

"Who knows." I said keeping my eyes close and soon I dozed off.

"You just look like your mother." I opened my eyes to Tahir's voice and found him looking at the photo album sitting beside Hira.

"Where are Zaid and Faiq?" I quickly got up.

"Oh, you are finally awake." Commented Tahir.

"They left a few minutes ago." Hira answered my question.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"She didn't allow us." Answered Tahir pointing his thumb to her.

"We should get going too." I hastily got up.

"Wash your face first. You still look like a ghost." I nodded and was about to leave the room when Tahir called out for me.

"What?" I turned back to him.

"Put this in the storeroom."He gave me the album. I silently took it and went to the storeroom.

After dropping Tahir we reached home and were welcomed by none other than the big brother of mine, who was sitting in the living room alone and probably without any reason and as soon as we entered he rushed towards us.

"What happened to you? And why are you guys are so late?" He inquired looking at my dusty clothes.

"I am not obliged to answer you." I said and turned to my room.

"Don't mind him. Actually, I asked him to take me home, there were few things I need to search in my stuff."

Why she is explaining to him???

I glanced at them before going into my room.

~*~

On the dining table, I was struggling hard to keep my eyes open. I don't remember when was the last time I worked so much, it felt like every muscle of my body is screaming from pain.

"Ahmar, what is happening to you?" Dad asked and I hastily sit straight.

"Nothing Dad, just a bit tired." I tried my best to smile and received a questioning look from him.

"I was helping out Miss Hira." Hira's face abruptly turned towards me, maybe she wasn't expecting this answer from me.

"Helping with what?" Asked Dad.

"Actually, she went to her house to check her stuff so we did some cleaning there." I lied.

"You did cleaning?" Ami stared at me with a suspicious look.

"You can ask her." I quickly pointed towards Hira and she nodded.

"He was a huge help. I am really thankful to him." She glanced at me before turning her face to Dad.

"Good. I am glad to hear that my younger son can help people other than his friends."

You don't have to be sarcastic Dad...

I thought but didn't say anything.

"I am going to my room now." I quickly finished my meal.

"Do you have college tomorrow?" Dad asked.

"No Dad, today was our last day."

"Alright, Hira I will drop you in the morning." My head snapped towards Dad who was busy again with food. Then I glanced at Hira and found her looking at me with a dumbfounded expression, I shrugged and stood up. There was nothing I could do if Dad has decided to give her a ride.

"I thought you went to took something." I heard my brother's voice.

"No, not really." Hira denied.

"If you were planning to clean the house then you should've taken our maid with you. Why did all the work by yourself?"

"We just did some dusting, no need to worry." Hearing Hira's answer a smile spread on my face.

I took out my phone and send all the old pictures of Hira and her family to my brother which I clicked from the album.

Now I can sleep peacefully...

__________________________

Salam and hello everyone!

Sorry I wasn't able to update on time. It was my father's death anniversary yesterday and my mind kind of messed up with all the memories of that day. I hope you guys don't mind.

Stay with the story because you will find something very unexpected soon and I hope you guys won't kill me for it. I am an evil writer you know ^^"

Anyways, do tell me how is the story going?

Follow me on Instagram 'laila_mehtaab'and on FB 'laila-mehtaab' for news about updates.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Take Care :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 12.5K 55
"Just a reminder you're nothing but just their tutor and we are tolerating you in our house cuz you're a friend of that stupid girl, so act formal an...
81.3K 2.9K 47
"I hate you. I can never ever love you. I married you because it was my mother's wish. Otherwise, I don't even look at people like you. Have you seen...
289K 28.1K 67
#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter within each other from the world and its evi...
2.9K 167 7
Hey Dear Readers, Get ready to dive into the captivating fictional world of a joint family where love, mischief, and secrets intertwine!✨ Join our m...