Malicious Romance

By Ekphrastic

Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109 END

Chapter 46

292 9 0
By Ekphrastic

Dean couldn't fall asleep in the prison. It was nearly dawn, yet he found himself wide awake. As he tossed and turn, he heard a voice coming from the door of the jail room. "Mr. Dean Winchester?" A man's voice called for him.

He sat up quickly to turn his head to the direction of the sound. His brows began to furrowed when he saw a police officer motioned him to come forward. He sighed out loud as he stood up. As soon as he reached the door, the police officer opened it to let Dean out. For a second, Dean felt a bit puzzled. "Follow me, sir." The policeman said with respect. After he locked the prison door, he started to make his way towards another door.

Dean followed with curiosity. He didn't know what was going on. As the door in front of him got slid opened, the same policeman bowed his head a little and said, "Mr. Kevinskey is waiting." The policeman turned to leave while Dean began to make his way towards the man, who stood in the middle of the room.

The old man turned around and flashed Dean a smile. "Hello, Mr. Dean Winchester. You seemed to lose a bit of weight compared to the last time I've seen you."

"Why do you want to see me?" Dean replied with a question. His serious expression and voice caused the smile on that old man's face to disappear.

Kevinskey cleared his throat and said, "Well. You are the son of my friend. I can't just sit and watch you, can I?" He smirked as he made his way to stand closer to Dean. "Your father is waiting. Follow me."

Dean bit his lower lip at the thought of his father. Didn't that man choose to leave him? He declared that he would take everything away from his son. How could this cold-blooded old man still come back to save his son? Dean took a deep breath as he followed the high ranking authority man, Kevinskey, out of the room.

When he reached the outside of the gate, his father's car came to stop in front of him. "We will talk later, Dean. Your father and I can't be seen in public," Kevinskey said with an evil smile and then turned to make his way back in.

Dean felt a bit of hesitation as his eyes glared at the backseat's window. He didn't understand why his father would come back for him. The window suddenly began to roll down as his father's serious voice broke the silence of the atmosphere. "How long are you going to stand there?" Dean formed a fist as he hurried open the car's door and hopped in. As soon as he shut the door, his father's rough hand slapped one of his cheeks forcefully. When the car started to move, Bowen cursed, "Fucking bastard. Why am I having a son like you? Do you know how risky it is to just take you back out?"

Dean chuckled in disbelief. He thought his father was feeling sympathy towards him and cared for him, but he was wrong. All that man could care about was himself. He turned his head back to stare sharply at his father in the dark. "I've never begged for your help. You could've left me rotten to death."

Bowen Winchester blew out his cigarette smoke before he replied calmly, "Shut the fuck up, you fucker. I told you countless times to stay the hell away from that woman of yours. Now, look at what she'd done to you."

"She's not my woman," Dean argued underneath his breath. He clenched his teeth as he felt his heartache. Unlike any other time, he felt so lost. He was so mad at her that she was apart of her father's plan to get him imprisoned. Another side of him was still thinking of her soft innocent side. He didn't know what he should do. She had hurt him so much. She could've at least helped him out of the hospital to escape from her father's plan. Instead, she acted innocent as if she didn't know anything about it. Dean thought before he exhaled loudly.

Bowen's eyes scanned his son's face as he asked with one of his brows raised, "Do you love her?"

Dean's eyes widened at his father's question. Love? Who? He didn't even understand the meaning of it. The only woman he had ever loved was his mother. Giselle Chu was just a woman, who he wanted to use to get to her father. She was just apart of his plan to avenge her father. She was a nobody to him. Dean swallowed hard as his mind began to wander.

I don't love her. How can I love her when I never dated her? It is ridiculous to call it love. I hate her. I hate her more than anything. There is no way that I love her. She fooled me into believing her words. Because of her, I got distracted and forgot about what I was intended to do. She made me think she is innocent, and then she asked me to forgive her father. And, when I did forgive him, she used the chance to imprison me. How could I fall in love with a woman like this? There is no fucking way for that to happen. I don't love anyone.

Dean giggled in response to mock his father. He shook his head slightly and replied, "You asked as if you don't know me. Who can I love? I don't even have the right to love my mother."

His father paused for a few seconds as he heard Dean mentioned his mother. "Why do you love your mother so much? She didn't even care about you."

Dean felt his eyes began to get warmer before he bit his teeth to hold back his tears. "Is it my fault then, that I only think of my mother, and not you?" He paused as he inhaled deeply.

"It is because I am the one, who raised you, and not that woman. You should be grateful that I brought you here with me. I sent you to school, I let you run my businesses, and I saved your damn life from being imprisoned to death." Bowen said at the same time he grabbed Dean's collar. "Do you think I will let you quit The Cobra group that easily? A rule is a rule. You had broken it. I won't let you off."

Dean pulled his father's wrist and pushed it off of him. "Rule is meant for us to break. Otherwise, you won't be doing drugs and human trafficking either. And, whatever you said, it won't scare me. A man like you, who never loved anyone, would never understand."

Bowen Winchester started to laugh in an insulting manner. He stared down at the tip of his burning cigarette before he said, "Richard Chu's daughter had changed you. What kind of nonsense are you talking about? Love? Listen, Dean. You went through a lot of hell to become who you are today. Don't let a weak woman changed your heart. Don't you remember my words? If you are going to turn back into a weak coward, then you will never be going to survive in this world. There is no such thing as love. You need to do what you can to survive. I will be getting rid of Richard Chu. If you are not going to help, then stay out of my way. Go do something to get that woman out of your heart. It makes a sore to my eyes to see how much she had changed you."

"You're wrong," Dean argued with a serious expression. "I've never changed. Nobody had changed me." He stopped talking as he leaned his head back against the car seat. His brows furrowed as he felt puzzled about everything.

This time, I will get rid of everyone. He thought as his hands formed into fists. I don't love her, do I? He questioned himself before he sighed out loud. As times had passed inside the quiet car, he fell into a short nap.

His eyes shot wide open again when he heard a car's door got slammed shut. Without hesitation, Dean got out of the car to follow his father from behind. His eyes scanned the unfamiliar area around him. It was an old abandoned industry field in the middle of nowhere. For a second, he thought he heard the scream of a woman. He stayed quiet as he followed Bowen closely from behind.

"Mr. Winchester, this way please." A man's voice said as he bowed down to both Bowen and Dean. He glanced over at Dean with an untrusting gaze before he turned to direct the way. "Today, we have both women and children, sir." That man said in an almost whispering sound.

When they came to stop in front of a red semi-truck, Bowen's men started to unlock the back door of it. He stood and watched with his wrinkled brows. Dean gritted his teeth when the image of a group of young girls and children were being revealed behind that door. Bowen took a step closer to the truck before he took a flashlight from his man to shine into it. "Make sure to feed them well. I don't want my client to be disappointed." He demanded in a dry tone of voice. "Dean." He called at the same time he turned around. "You see this? If you ever want a woman to fuck, then just pick one of them. You can do whatever you want, but I dare you to stay the hell away from that Richard's daughter. I warned you, Dean. If you are still being soft because of that one woman, then you should know what to expect. I am not joking. You know that I always do what I said."

Dean found himself speechless. Even though he kept repeating to himself that he hated her, he still didn't want to see her get hurt. Apart of him wanted to find justice for Leo and Ivan while another part of him wanted to protect Giselle. He knew that he shouldn't be feeling this way, not after when she had just backstabbed him. He just couldn't help it. As much as he wanted to destroy Richard's life, he still wasn't ready to see that woman get hurt in the place of her father.

Through his gritted teeth, Dean replied, "Don't worry. Whoever hurts me, I will hurt them back. I don't care who it is." He narrowed his eyes at his father as he finished his sentence. His father giggled happily when he saw the flame that was burning in his son's eyes.

Dean shifted his gaze to stare at the women and children inside the truck. He wanted to save them. He wanted to help them to return to their family. He felt useless when he couldn't do anything in front of his father's eyes. He wished to put a stop to everything. He knew that it was wrong for him to just stand there and watch. He had tried to stop his father once, but it was no use. He ended up angered his father on that day, which caused Bowen to kill everyone instantly to teach Dean a lesson. Ever since that happened, Dean didn't want to get involved with his father's business anymore. He didn't want to see these innocent kids and women get killed by his father's madness.

"From now on, I will have my men, in place of Leo and Ivan, to guide you instead. Don't ever come at me with your stupid bullshit again. I am not scared to go over my boundary to teach you a lesson, Dean. A bastard like you won't stop until you see the blood of others being shed for your stupid mistake. I hope you can learn from what had happened to Leo and Ivan." Bowen said as he took a few steps closer to his son. "You know who will be next, right?" His father threatened with a smirk on his face. He lifted his hand up to tap over Dean's chest a few times with the intention of hurting his wound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I hope everyone is enjoying it :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.2K 54
"You have to tell me everything," he said and released my hand. Stupid man, he did that on purpose. "You have no power over me. I don't owe you shit...
8.9K 142 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
719 46 12
"I was damned already or so I thought. until I knew I would bring The Damnation for her." "I brought the world down on their knees. She brought me on...
57K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...