๐”ˆ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ž

By nammuuu_

This is a multi fandom one shot book. I'm bad at descriptions just read it ๐Ÿ”ž Requests accepted More

~ Toxic Honey (PryceNyc)
~ Get Along (SkiiMask10)
~Get Along pt.2
~ Lockdown (TroyeBeckham)
~Chocolate Dripping (BbgQuando)
~ Stupid (RubiChoppa)
~Dummy(Kentrell FF)
~Was it Worth it (Mairi)
~Bitch (BabyD)
~Ball (Mikey FF)
~White boy (NbaStyles)
~Kpop? (JiminxMelly)
~Gangsta (Quando10)
-LockDown Pt.2(TroyeBeckham)
Read pls pt 2
~Young & Turnt ( PooterxGame) Pt. One

~My baby (LibabyXMelly)

4.5K 99 102
By nammuuu_

Ynwxbaby

In which Melly is known for getting in niggas pants and leaving, what happens when he meets a nigga that got some different in his ?

For:QueenJasminej 

*we just go pretend that lil baby cute*
Long chapter (2.6k)
_____________________________

I continued looking at the headboard as I fucked into some twink from school.

My dick not even hard nomo , his shit loose ain't got no type of suction to it.

Wanting this to be over quickly I pulled out and dribbled spit onto his back as I let out fake low groans.

"I wanted it inside me daddy" he whined and reached his finger back to scoop up some of the 'cum'.

He looked me dead in my eye as he licked off his finger and moaned.

I shuddered disgustingly, Yeah it's time for me to head out.

I chuckled as I pulled my pants up and put on my balenciagas and headed towards the door.

"Can I get a kiss?" He ask as he pouted , I laughed and left.

"Ion do kissing" I told him and made my way out his apartment.

I checked my surroundings as I made my way to my car.

It's not even dawn yet and I still got time to sleep before school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Man I only got 3 hours of sleep" I said to Kentrell he closed his locker and looked me up and down he mugged me then started laughing.

He started walking so I walked behind him sluggishly.

"Stop fucking hoes till the brink of dawn then" he told me as scrolled his haughty ass to class.

"For your information we stop at four bitch" I told him as he laughed.

Right before we was finna enter the door a little short nigga blocked our way. He was tryna push past me I guess.

He was crying and I started laughing. I guess he felt disrespected cus he started beating on my chest.

Shit felt like Rain drops.

"Chill out ma tha fuck you doing?"I asked him as he pushed me out his way and took off towards the bathroom.

I watched as Trell mugged him then went in the classroom.

I shrugged as I entered the classroom making my way to my seat.

Soon as I sat down Trell gave me a pencil and his notes.

"Preciate that sissy" I told him as I blew him a kiss and grabbed my binder.

"Bitch you more of a sissy than me Dumb flunkey" he said as he put his earphones in.

I laughed as I noticed that crybaby come back in class.

He spoke with the teacher for a lil bit and then took his seat in front of her desk.

I guess his punk ass felt me staring at him because he turned around glaring at me.

He stuck his tongue out at me before turning back around.

'Yeah ima fuck his lil walk up.'

I laughed to myself as I started to listen to Mrs. Pete Talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang and soon everybody was up and pushing and shoving to get out the door, it's Friday and every senior in this hoe tryna go party.

I would be too ,  but I had some business to take care of.

"You coming to my crib or you going home?" Trell asked me as he FaceTimed his nigga.

"I'm going home , I'll call you later" I told him.

"Okay love you , be safe" he told me as he yelled at Sheeyá to come get him and left out.

I slyly made my way to crybaby's desk , he was to busy packing up to notice me.

He had his back towards me. I looked him up and down definitely stopping to admire that ass.

I smacked his ass and grabbed and he let out a low gasp.

He smacked my hand off of him and turned around, he looked mad as fuck.

"What the fuck is wrong with yo dumbass? You mental?" He lowly screamed at me.

I looked at him up and down and bit my lip at him.

He had on some black biker shorts and a white Nike hoodie and matching Nike socks, they were covered by some all white G Fazos.

As soon as I did that he bit his and quickly looked at mine.

"What's yo name ma?" I asked him and moved closer to him. So that we were chest to chest.

"D-Dominic" he stuttered out, cute but I like my nickname for him better.

"Hey crybaby I'm Jamell" I said to him as I thought about ways to fuck him.

I broke out of my thoughts and looked down, only to see brown doe eyes staring back at me.

"Wanna come chill with me crybaby?" I asked him wrapping a hand around his waist.

"H-Hell No!" He said as he mugged me. I chuckled at his answer.

I licked his cheek then bit it.

He shuddered and punched me.

"It was rhetorical bae, yeen got no say in shit" I whispered in his ear.

He shivered and just gave in and nodded his head at me.

I grabbed his bag and gripped his ass and we made our way to my whip.

As soon as we stopped at the car I opened the door for him and made my way to my seat.

I cranked my car up and pulled out the parking lot.

I live 15 min away so I know we got time to do a lil sum.

I looked to the side of me to see him playing on my phone.

I guess he was trynna get in it cus he was pouting tryna figure out the pin.

I chuckled as I put my hand on his thigh and rubbed it looking back towards the road.

I felt him put his hand on my wrist and just hold it.

He gasped as he felt my hand go too his stomach.

He grabbed my hand trynna stop me, he was failing at it so he started whining.

"W-wait Jamell he stuttered out at me" I ignored him as I forced my hand In his shorts.

He cocked his legs wide open.

One foot held up on my dash. I moved my hands to his... panties?

Ian feel no bulge , well there was a bulge but it just felt fat. That wasn't no dick.

I thanked god as we stopped at a busy red light.

I looked at him and he was staring at me biting his lip.

"So my baby got a fat ma?" I asked his as I rubbed his folds.

Shit was steaming , ready to be touched. He let out lil moans as I rubbed two fingers between his fold at a normal pace.

I turned my focus back on the road and drove normally as I fingered li ma.

I put two fingers inside his wet pussy while my thumb massaged his clit.

"Annghhh w-wait , nooo" he told me as I plunged my fingers in and out of him.

We were on my street when his legs started to shake he rutted harshly on my fingers as he moaned louder.

I pulled into my driveway now 3 fingers deep in him.

He started spazzing and moaning loudly and before I knew he creamed all in his shorts.

I pulled out my fingers and licked up all his juices while he looked at me with low eyes.

I grabbed his neck and pulled him into a sloppy and nasty ass kiss.

I shoved my tongue all in his mouth and he sucked all on my tongue like it was ma dick.

I let his neck go and grabbed our bags and got out the car. I made my way to his side and opened the door for him.

He got out and started walking funny. I laughed as I watched him make his way to my porch.

"Ma why you walking like that?" I asked him as I made my way to the porch.

He linked our arms and put his face in my arm.

"I-I'm wet , I fe-feels weird" He said as I unlocked the door stepping in with him.

I laughed as I put our bags on the couch and picked him up carrying him to my room.

He started moving up and and down on my stomach while I was walking causing me to laugh.

I put him on my bed and closed my door.

As I was making my way towards him he scoots back and opens his legs giving me access.

I bit my lip and grabbed his legs taking his shoes and socks off. I looked at his feet and they were surprisingly pretty and they was painted white.

I then took off his shorts and wet ass panties.

He hissed as my hand brushed against his fat lips.

I groaned and then grabbed his legs and pulled them apart.

I kissed and licked all on his toes and made my way to his thighs. He moaned when I put his knees to his chest.

I licked a fat stripe up his pussy , making sure to tickle his clit with my tongue.

He moaned and grabbed my dreads as he tried to hump my face. I smirked and went to town on his pussy.

Licking, slurping , sucking, and biting everywhere. I was eating him out like I wasn't going to eat in a few days.

He was screaming and on his 4th orgasm when I decided to stop.

I got up and took off my pants watching him intently.

I pulled my dick outta my boxers and rubbed it a few times.

My shit was in brick.

I walked over to the bed and sat down. I grabbed his neck and tongued him down. I bit his lip and let his neck go .

"Come take care of daddy" I told him as he looked down at my 10 inch monster.

He licked his dry lips and got down on the floor and put his hands on my knees.

"Melly I'm a virgin, I-I don't know what to do" He told me as he bitch his lip. Him telling me that made precum run down my dick.

"Come on baby lemme show you" I told him as I grabbed his head pulling towards his dick.

"Cover yo tongue in spit and stick out your tongue" He did as told and I put my dick in his mouth.

"Get it wet , lick all over it" I told him as I groaned.

I moved his curly hair out his face and watched him lick all over it.

I pulled him off of my dick and spit in his mouth, He moaned as he swallowed it.

Lit freaky ass.

"Now hollow out yo cheeks and cover you teeth with yo lips" I told him as he did it almost instantly.

Once he did that I plunged my dick in his mouth. I groaned as he started to lick on my tip.

"Now suck my shit good" I said to him as I guided his head up and down. I grunted as he took me all the way down his throat.

He must ain't got no got no gag reflex. Oh yeah he definitely ain't going nowhere.

I grabbed my phone and recorded him gobbling up my dick.

I groaned as he pulled off and looked dead in the camera and kissed all over my dick before deepthroating it again.

I put my phone down and spit on my dick everytime his head came down.

He was making me Horny as fuck , sucking the spit off my dick like that.

"Aweee shit bae , hold on" I said as he came of my dick with a loud pop.

I leaned down and pecked his lips slightly opening his mouth with my tongue.

When he finally opens his mouth I dragged my tongue all over the wet cavern.

I moaned as he started shaking, I let his lips go and picked him up throwing him on the bed.

I put his legs to his shoulders and told him to hold them.

I took my wet dick in my hands and tapped it against his clit a few times causing him to moan.

"You ready ma ?" I asked him as he nodded. I slowly slid in his wet abyss causing him to hiss.

"I-t hurtsss" he told me as he pushed at my stomach.

I put my face in his neck and sucked hickeys all over his neck trying to distract him as I bottomed out.

He moaned as I sucked all over his neck and ears. My baby ain't even feel me slide all the way in him.

I stroked inside of him a few times causing him to hiss. He wrapped his hands around my neck as I fucked into him slowly.

He moaned softly and nibbled at my neck.

I got tired of this slow pace so grabbed his legs and pushed them back against the bed and fucked into him.

He screamed and scratched my back up as I fucked him.

"Mmmmmm anhhh r-right dea Daddy ! Fuck me harder!" He told me as he pulled on my dreads.

I looked down at my cream covered dick and moaned. He was squeezing my dick so hard , I wanted to buss right now.

Shit bae I told him as I rubbed his clit with my thumb. I moaned as he tightened up and started shaking.

Next thing I knew I was nutting all in his pussy as he squirted all over me.

He moaned as I flipped him over on his stomach, I grabbed his neck and pulled his back to my stomach. I kissed him deeply and took of his hoodie.

"Ohh so my baby got nipple piercings" I said as I toyed with the gold bars with blue hearts on em.

"Better change them hearts to red" I told him and pushed him back onto his stomach.

"Arch that shit" I told him as I smacked his ass. He arched his back as best as he could but that wasn't good enough for me.

I slid into his pussy first , causing him to hiss. I bit my lip and punched his back in making him cry out.

His chest was touching the bed and his ass stood proudly in the air.

As soon as he reached his hand back here and I grabbed them pinning them behind his back and drilled his shit.

He started moaning loudly and started pushing back against me.

I let his hands go and flipped him on his side and went back to drilling his shit.

"Yeahh take that shit bae" I told him as he started to shake again.

Outta nowhere he started to squirt everywhere again.

"Shittttttt Baeee" I moaned as I bussed all in him again.

I pulled out of him leaving him shaking and clenching on air.

He whined as he stared at me , I laughed as he made grabby hands towards me.

"I need to clean my dick and yo pussy" I told him as I picked up his clothes off the floor.

"I'll lick it clean and you can do mines too" he said to me as he looked at me with sex eyes.

I groaned as I made my way back to the bed kissing all on him.

"It's gone be a long night, "My lil baby"
_________________________________

Part 2?

How many oragasms did Dominic have?

©️NAMMUUUU 💕🦦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.4K 41
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
952K 40.1K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
677K 23.1K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
851K 33.6K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...