Anything For You Beyonce

By Crazwoolf123002

"I like you... can I put a ring on it?" ㅡ In which Jacob attempts a lyric prank on a stranger but ends up fal... More

Info:
Prologue
Stranger Danger
Le Text
Okay then...
Limeade
yEeTuS
... 🙃
Flaming Inferno
Amateur
internal screaming
yuppers
cereal
aNgEl
Okay then...????
hOyAaaaAAaaAaa
Congrats you're gay! 🥳🏳️‍🌈
thRivE mAh dOoD
UwU central pt.1
UwU central pt.2
UwU central pt. 4
Ya'll- I-
My Heart Went Oof-
Access Denied... not really
dEeP bReAtHS
wUt dA fUck iS thIs?
bOReD
Oh... how- lovely?
Q&A
Q&A (Answers pt. 1)
Q&A (Answers pt. 2)
Q&A (Answers pt. 3)
dAte nIghT pt.1
dAte nIghT pt. 2
Self Promo: Moon Lit Howls
dAte nIghT pt. 3
fOrK oFf
Sugar Daddy
Need to Scream
Microwaved Cat
Meeting the In-laws
Life Decisions
PROGRESS
you alive?
Triple Date
Panik
Got it
Cracked the Code... not
Suits and Rings
An Answer
Wedding Planning
vIbEs aNd sCarEs
Reflect
nerves
하얀 champagne 버블에 shower
Happily Ever Bonkers
Epilogue: Little Munchkins
Epilogue 2: Grown up
Under Editing

UwU central pt. 3

1.2K 83 56
By Crazwoolf123002

Kevin would typically enjoy school. Of course he would, he set his schedule up for his personal enjoyment.

Today however, it felt like a drag. He tried to keep himself in the moment, but he couldn't. His mind kept wandering back to the thought of Jacob Bae and their coffee date.

He was looking so forward to it that even his art class seemed way too long. Time wasn't going fast enough.

Now, in his last period of the day, math... he was counting down the seconds until he could meet up with his soulmate.

Why must life torture him so? All he wanted to do was hang out with a literal angel... was that too much to ask for?

Apparently yes, because the more he thought about how slow time seemed to be going, the slower and slower it got. At least, that was how it felt. A second felt like an hour. A minute was a month. An hour was a year.

He felt as though he was aging in his chair, waiting for a good day to pass him by. (A/N: So... I was using the finger slidey keyboard thing right? And the "day" in that paragraph autocorrected to Day6 and I have never loved autocorrect more. Sorry, felt like I'd share... continue reading...)

The clock seemed to be taking its damn time.

Hurry up you cursed thing...

10 minutes left. He hadn't listened to anything the entire lecture. His eyes were fixed on the clock as if he would die if he didn't stare it down.

Every second that ticked away irked a reaction within his brow. He was growing quite impatient.

6 minutes...

His nerves started getting the best of him as he figeted with his fingers anxiously. What if Jacob didn't like it?

4 minutes...

His foot started tapping at an intense pace, panic settling in. Did Jacob think of it as a date?

2 minutes...

He felt a lump start to form in the back of his throat. What does Jacob think of him? How does he feel towards him?

1 minute...

Dear God, was everything going to be okay? Kevin was begging himself not to do anything stupid during their little date thing.

The bell rung.

Shit...

He gathered his belongings in a hurry and rushed out of the classroom, speeding down the halls until he reached the gate of the south entrance.

He put his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath, earning looks from wierded out students that happened to be passing through.

Once his lungs had returned to their normal state, he stood up straight and began to look around. He was fiddling with his bag and keys as he patiently waited.

The nerves were kicking in again. What if he said something offensive or off putting? What would happen then?

He waited for a good 3 minutes, and by then Kevin had thought the worst. It wasn't that he was impatient... it was just that he was anxious as hell.

What if Jacob didn't show up? How long was he going to take? And it was thoughts like these, thoughts of doubt that were absolutely killing him right now. They flooded his brain, driving him to the point of near insanity.

He was all jittery and terrified. He really enjoyed talking to Jacob. I mean, over text the older was a blast to talk to.

In person, holy shit he was a blushing mess. Not that Kevin was necessarily complaining... he found it adorable. Yet, he couldn't help thinking, what if he fucked up somehow?

He tried not to linger in that mindset for too long as he diverged his thoughts towards Jacob himself. The boy Kevin calls ethereal and his soulmate. And Kevin feels it to be true. Never in his life has he had such an urge to care for someone and to be near them at all times.

Never in his life has he felt such a need to protect someone. Hell, they've only talked in person once... and Kevin's pretty sure that he'd take a bullet for the older.

Him before the angel.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned around in a bit of shock.

There he saw the boy he'd been waiting for. Scratch that. The angel he'd been waiting for. The one and only, Jacob Bae.

Looking the older male up and down, he felt his breathe hitch. An angel indeed. The older seemed to be glowing and Kevin... Kevin felt his heart flip.

Jacob was absolutely stunning. His hair was a bit messy, but it was somehow perfect, like a sort of abstract or impressionistic piece of artwork. His outfit complimented it greatly and honestly, he thought he was in heaven.

He continued staring not noticing the older blushing from his intense and studious gaze. He didn't notice until the other boy spoke.

"So... are we gonna go or...?"

"Uh... yeah, quick question, do you live in the dorms?"

Jacob looked a little shocked by the question but he answered anyway, "Eh? No, I live by myself in an apartment."

"Did you drive here?"

"Yes."

"So did I- well, I'll drive you back here so you can pick your car up later. But for now..." In a bold move Kevin grabbed the older's hand and dragged him over through the parking lot, "I'll drive. I was the one who asked you out after all."

He smiled back at Jacob who was a complete tomato at this point.

"I- uh... yeah."

Kevin chuckled a bit, "Nervous?"

He stopped in front of his vehicle and pulled out his keys, pressing the button to unlock it.

"N-no? I- nevermind. Question?"

They opened the doors and let themselves in the vehicle.

"Hm?"

"Is this a date?"

Kevin, who was fastening his seatbelt, froze. He contemplated how he should respond. Was it okay for this to be a date?

Before he could comprehend what he was saying, he responded with, "Do you want it to be?"

His eyes quickly widened as he realized that that could easily come across as flirtatious. He mentally facepalmed, begging himself not to be like this the entire night.

"I- I wouldn't exactly... object(?) to this y'know, being a date."

Kevin turned his head around so fast he almost got whiplash, "R-really?"

Oh God, why did he stutter?

"Yeah."

They both looked down with shy smiles as Kevin turned the key and drove off.

"Well, then in that case... it's a date."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Well, here we are....

Again....

And yet again-

I'm sorry that I took so effing long to update.

I hope that it was again worth the wait.

And I sincerely hoped that you enjoy.

And as always... remember...

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.9K 38
"You know what would stop this marriage? If we date."
14.5K 1K 49
You came like a Butterfly and gave life to the dying Flower in my Heart ♡ "For you? Yes."
7.7K 291 21
in which, sunwoo witnesses your most embarrassing moment, using it to bully you every day.
11.1K 881 27
"Excuse me, are you Haknyeon by any chance?" "Sunwoo?" ≪ °❅° ≫ In which Haknyeon asks Chanhee to exchange identities for probably one of the dumbest...