Brother of Wind (ninjago au)

Por DatNinjaLloyd

Morro's not a ghost!! yay! and he's on the ninja's side it's literally just the of series but with Morro in i... Más

chapter one
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
aaaaah! thank you!
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
morro sketches
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
holy crap
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
so about my mistakes
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29 THE FINALE

chapter 22

2.6K 60 214
Por DatNinjaLloyd

In a pyramid wide out in the middle of a desert, the Serpentine were inside, searching for the second fandblade. Entering a long hallway, Pythor came to a stop.

"Ugh. Why musssst we sssstop if the next Fangblade is just ahead of ussss?" Skales, who was looking at the map questioned. Pythor took his staff and his the ground, making the path ahead crumble down.

"What good is unlocking the Great Devourer with the four Fangblades, if we're not around to see it? Get the boy!" Pythor shouted.
"Bring the boy!" Skales repeated.

Two serpentine approached the front with Lloyd tuned up in chains. They unlocked the chains and Lloyd stepped forward.

"Oh, you're letting me go?" Lloyd asked.
"Heh, only to fetch, my dear boy. Do step lightly." Pythor lead Lloyd to the edge for him to go ahead.

Lloyd clung to the wall when he reached a small gap. Jumping on the the next platform, it broke off and almost lead Lloyd to his death. Lloyd, however, still made it across the pit.

"Bring me the Fangblade, and I'll let you go." Pythor said.
"Oh..." Lloyd sighed then continued walking.

Reaching a part in the hall where the floor fell after he stepped on that area, Lloyd had to run fast, tripping at the end of it.

"Woahh!!!" Lloyd yelled. The ceiling was slowing moving down with spikes on it. Lloyd ducked down. Thankfully, the ceiling didn't lower all the way down. Lloyd crawled out of the passage way. Stepping on a trapped tile, arrows shot at him from every direction. It was a miracle he wasn't shot.

Almost at the end, Lloyd leaned on a pole to regain his breath, but in doing so, he knocked down said staff and the ceiling fell right being Lloyd. Man did this kid go through a lot.

Finally, Lloyd reached the room with a pedestal and a single ray of light shining on it.

Walking up to it, there was no fangblade what so ever on that pedestal.

"It's gooooooone!" Lloyd yelled.
"It's gone?" Pythor repeated.
"Where is it?!" Skales asked.
"Do I still get to be freed?" Lloyd asked.
"NO!" Pythor yelled furiously.
"Aaaww!" Lloyd lowered his head.

-on the bounty-

The bridge was showing a 3d hollow gram of a fangblade.
"Though they got the first one, their are three more, and we just need one to stop Pythor!" Nya said.
"They have a map and we don't. So the question remains, how are we gonna find them first?"

"Hah... I still can't get over the fact that your the mysterious samurai." Jay said approaching Nya.
"Is anyone else blown away like I am?"
"Drop it Jay. Or get it in you head. We have a new goal right now! One that actually matters." Morro said.
"Yeah, besides Jay, we're over that. Can we move on?" Kai said with a slightly angered tone.

"Oh, ho, ho ho? Some people are a little hot under the collar!" Jay teased.
"I can understand Morro's impatience, however, it appears kai's impatience is because he has not found inner peace and unlocked his full potential like Morro, Jay and I have." Zane stated.

"Great observation Mr. Roboto, but Cole hasn't found his either!" Kai said with much attitude.
"I got it!" Cole sprung up.
"You've unlocked it?! Oh, why am I the only one!!" Kai shouted waving his hands in the air.

"No! I figured out where I recognize the fangblade from!" Cole ran out of the room.
"I have a picture of it!"
"Oh, is that it? Heh, good." Kai felt relived.

"I got it!" Cole ran back in the room holding a book. He series it down on the table and opened to a page with a trophy on it.
"That's it!" Jay snatched it to look at the picture.
"Back where I grew up, there's this big competition, where every year the winner gets the blade cup!" Cole explained while the others observed the picture.

"My dad's won it multiple times!" Cole said.
"You never told us your dad was an accomplished athlete." Zane said.
"What kind of competition was it?" Morro asked.
"What sport?" Zane asked.

"Oh, uh, he's a, uh-- a blacksmith." Cole hesitated.
"Nothing wrong with that. My father was a blacksmith too." Kai said.
Morro chuckled.
"What?" Kai asked.
"Hah, nothing." Morro replied.

"Anyways, Cole, I've never herd of a competition--" Cole cut off Kai.
"That's because he's not a "blacksmith" blacksmith. He's uh.... A royal blacksmith." Cole flipped the page to reveal a well dressed man. He wore a beige suit with a red bow tie, he had charcoal coloured hair like Cole, only his dad's was combed neatly. His dad also had a mustache. The picture was of him holding the blade cup on a stage.

Everyone snickered.
"That's your dad?" Jay asked surprised.
"But how did the fangblade become a trophy?" Kai asked.

"Well, supposedly, the Blade Cup was made by this guy who collected priceless artifacts. His name was something like, uh, Dutch...no, Clutch. Clutch Powers! Anyway, it gets passed on to each year's winner." Cole said walking around the room.

"Who has it now?" Zane asked.
"I don't know. I haven't talked to my father in years." Cole said looking down.
"Well then why don't we call him up?" Kai asked.
"You can't!" Cole shot out.
"That's not good. Seems like you have a bad relation ship together. Reasoning?" Morro asked.

"He, thinks I'm in Ninjago city training at the Marty Oppenheirmer school of performing arts." Cole explained. Cole leaned against the starring wheel.
"He wanted me to follow in his footsteps, but when I couldn't sing or dance, I --" Cole paused.

"I ran away. When he sees I can't dance, he'll now I've been lying in all the letters I've sent him."

"He doesn't know you're a ninja?" Zane asked.
"What, you gonna crack a joke that my old man wears a tutu?" Cole walked back over to them.
"No, you should just tell him." Morro said.

"You don't know what it's like to have a strict father with high expectations of you!" Cole argued. Morro raised an eyebrow.
"Okay, maybe you do, but this is different!"

"But it we're gonna have any chance at getting that fangblade before they do," Kai walked up to Cole.
"We'd better get our act in tune." Kai finished.

-back at the realm of madness. (Again... I'm getting tire of that place.)-

Wu and Garmadon were still ascending the mountain to get to the top. Helping each other up, the brothers have made it half way there.

"I had hoped to reach the summit before the moon has risen. The Craglings never miss a midnight snack." Garmadon said gazing at the blood red moon.

"Craglings? What is this place? There's no such thing in Ninjago." Wu said looking around.
"They're a horde unlike any you've seen. Not all places exist to be found, brother." Garmadon said.
"Sometimes, one must revel in the shadows to truly see the light."

The ground rumbled. Large boulders rolled to meet each other and rose up to form Craglings. Garmadon pulled out four swords and charged at the monsters.

( bruh, where does he get these weapons from?????)

Wu took out string with a blade attached to the end of it and fought back. The duo smashed through he monsters to get past them.

One grabs ahold of Wu and pins him down.
"Watch out brother!" Garmadon warned as he ran towards them. Wu ducked as Garmadon slashed through the boulders.
"Thanks!" Wu said getting up and sprinting forward.

Eventually, the two were surrounded.
"Just like old times!" Wu said.
"Just like old times." Garmadon repeated.
"Ninja-Go!" The two activated their spinjutzu and fought back.

-back in Ninjago-

The bounty came to a halt above a small town. The ninja, wearing comfortable attire, jumped off and safely landed using their weaponry.
All of them wore sweaters, hoodies and sweat pants that corresponded with their colours.

"Alright, hand them over." Cole opened a case.
"I'm good thanks." Morro transformed his glider back into a small cylinder and out it in his pocket.

"Ah-ah! But no mortal shall possess all four!" Jay joked.
"Very funny." Cole said not laughing.
"You wanna remind me again why we can't keep our weapons?" Kai's asked as he put his sword in the case.

"I told you, my dad can't find out I'm a ninja." Cole said.
"And I don't feel like making up excuses while I'm carrying a giant scythe around with me."

"Still think you should tell him." Morro said walking past him.
Cole glared at him.
"Just remember the plan, we find out who has the fangblade trophy, we snatch it, then we get the heck out of town." Cole lead the others to a house.

Cole knocked on the door.
"Just a moment." A voice said from inside. Cole's dad, Lou, opened the door.
"Hey, dad. How long has it been?" Cole said nervously.
"What? You too good for the doorbell?" Lou slammed the door shut.

"Use the bell son!" Cole's dad said.
Cole stood there, surprised expression and all. Then he pushed the doorbell.
"Welcome!!!"
The doorbell sang.

Lou opened the door again, this time he had a smile on his face.
"Come on in, son! It's been forever. What did you bring? A quintet?" Lou asked looking at the others.
"Come in, come in! I've got a kettle of honey tea on the stove, right now!" Lou invited the five into his house.

Inside, there was a record player playing soft, vintage like music.
Jay was nodding his head, Zane gazed at all the posters. Kai was being, well kai, Morro enjoyed his tea and Cole faceplanted.

"You made a good brew! I presume you didn't add any sweetener too. Usually this type of tea doesn't need it!" Morro said complementing Cole's dad. The others stared at Morro.
"What? It's good!"

"Haha, did my son tell you I broke my foot? It was the cha-cha, but I swear the percussionist had it in for me." Lou waved around his cane.
"No, dad, I didn't tell them about your silly stories." Cole sighed.

"Silly stories?" Lou repeated.
"What he meant was, we've been so busy training age the, uh..." Kai started.
"Uh, the Martha Oppenheimer. Yeah." Jay finished. Lou lifted the needle on the record player.

"Martha Oppenheimer?" Lou asked.
"What he's trying to say it the Marty Oppenheimer school of preforming arts." Zane corrected.
"Right! Heh, well um, see we have this final research paper we're doing on the history of Ninjago talent, and what we really wanted to know was, how can we get our hands on the blade cup?" Cole asked.

Lou took a sip of his tea.
"You're talking about getting your hands on the Blade Cup?" He pointed to the poster on the wall.
"The most prized and heavily guarded award in all of Ninjago, the symbol of excellence in harmony and grace?" Lou performed a little.

"You have to exhibit style. Perfect pitch. Push the boundaries of artistic license and win this year's Ninjago Talent Show!" Lou stood up on a bench.

"Um, perhaps there's an easier way." Zane suggested.
"Is this why you came? You knew I was injured and when my quartet insisted we shan't go on, you four have come to take our place! Haha, ingenious! My son, bringing forth the next evolution of the Royal Blacksmiths!" Lou exclaimed.

"Ah ha, about that, I actually major in composing and directing, not singing and dancing." Morro said.
"Ah, so you're one of those other electives. You must be the director of this group." Lou said.

"Haha, dad? Can I talk to my friend for a bit?" Cole pulled Morro to the side.
"What are you doing?!" Cole whispered loudly.
"I'm not gonna sing and dance." Morro said blankly.
"Dude! We're in this together!" Cole said.

"Nope."

"Come on!"

"Tell your dad."

"No way!" Cole exclaimed.
"Then I'm, sticking to my position." Morro said.
"You just have to make my life harder don't you?" Cole said.
"Arg! Fine! But how did you know that was an elective?" Cole asked.
"I didn't." Morro said.
"Ah, sometimes your wits annoy me." The two went back to the group.

"Anyways, let me hear the sweet sound of harmony you four!" Lou pointed to Cole, Jay, Zane and Kai.
"Harmony....." Jay stood up.
"Harmony....." Zane followed with the pitch a little higher.
"Harmony...." Kai said out of tune.
Cole face planted. Lou winced at the sound, and Morro laughed.

"Look, dad. We just need the trophy." Cole walked up to Lou.
"Yeah, we're bringing home the gold and we want you to train us!" Kai pulled Cole back a little.
"I've never been more proud. If you'll excuse me, I need to write a song about my feelings." Lou walked out of the room.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" Cole shouted but not too loud.
"It was bad enough with windmill over there!" Cole pointed to Morro.
"But now this?!"

"Look, we enter this competition so we can get close enough to the blade cup!" Kai said.
"Once we get the fangblade, we leave town. How hard can this be?" Kai finished. Cole looked away.

-a little away from town-

The villagers were running away from a pair of serpentine just strutting down the road.
"Hey, get a load of that!" One pointed to a poster.
"Oh look! A singing competition!" The other said.
"I like singing!" He clapped his hands.

"No you idiot! The trophy!" The other smacked him.
"It's the fangblade!"
"Wait, that's what Pythor's looking for!" The other said.

"We have to tell the others." The first grabbed the poster.

-back at Lou's-

"Okay, from the top. Five, six, seven, eight!" Lou was at a piano in a studio. Morro observed beside him, and the other four were in a line.

"Bop till you drop!" Kai sang.
"Shake it till you make it!" Jay sang next.
"Move it till you lose it!" Zane followed.
"Spin it till you win it!" Cole ended.

"Stop, stop. Ugh. If my ears weren't attached to my head, they'd be running away! Kai, love the energy, hate the hair." Lou booked Kai on the head with his cane.

"Jay, you're giving a lot, but I need more. Zane, you're like a machine. Don't change anything."
Zane smirked.

(Little does he know lol)

"And Cole, try to act like you wanna be here." Cole sighed.

"He's worse than sensei Wu!" Jay whispered to Kai.
"They need much improvement, right Morro?" Lou asked the raven haired boy. Morro was staring off into space, his mind was else where.
"What? Oh yeah, yeah definitely." He eventually replied.

"Okay, moving forward. Let's take a look at the big show-stopping climax. Cole, we can't have history repeating itself." Lou said.
"Dad, it was was the triple tiger sashay! I was seven!" Cole argued.
"What's the triple tiger sashay?" Kai asked.

"Only the most difficult dance move ever created!" Cole replied with an angered tone.
"It's true." Lou said.
"Many professionals have dare tried, bit it's never been successfully completed."

"Hence my father through a SEVEN YEAR OLD could!" Cole shouted.
"But I ended up falling in my face, humiliating myself, and letting my quarter down."

"If you're going to win you have to go big!" Lou said.
"Alright time for a break. Take five!" Lou walked out of the studio.

"Uh, I'm starting to see why Cole is so closed off! It's cause twinkle toes here couldn't deliver the goods!" Jay said.
"Maybe you were right Cole, this is different." Morro said.
"Is that why you ran away?" Jay asked.

"Oh, I could deliver the goods!" Cole shouted.
"Look, I'll deal with my father, but let's stick to the plan. All we have to do is keep this charade long enough until we can get our hands on the trophy." Cole said.

"Does that mean you will tell your father?" Zane asked.
"No." Cole said.
"You know what? I'm starting to think we can win this thing." Jay said excitedly. Cole glared at Jay.
"Okay, okay. We'll stick to the plan."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.1K 299 56
This story is about a girl ninja (y/n) who has wind powers. She's happy, she's living with her brother and other Ninjas in the bounty and everything...
1.3K 41 14
This are the shorts of the Ninjago Morro Master of Wind story('s) The Cover/Art is mine #1 in morro 15-03-2022 #1 in masterwu 10-05-2022
20.1K 525 15
welcome to the third book in the "Brother of Wind" series. in this series, I rewrite the story of Ninjago but the fate and destiny of a wind ninja ch...
7.9K 216 15
The Smith siblings, Kai and Nya, together with their little foster brother, Lloyd, try to survive their difficult life with their abusive foster pare...