-:- Broken Smoker -:- John Be...

By Fandom_Monarch

She's a Broken Smoker ~:~ He's Crumbling Criminal. ~:~ They're best friends ~:~ Maybe more? ~:~ I DO NOT OW... More

Cast
Nicky Aesthetic
Prolouge
Crystal
Believe it Queenie
Like Twilight Zone Kinda
Eat. My. Shorts
His name's Brian
I'm Not Fat!
Excuse me
Did I stutter?
That's My Shoe!
Forgot My Pencil
Worth Teasing
You Have No Clue How Much
That's What I've Heard,
Go With Me On This
5 Years Later

Male Version

5K 81 19
By Fandom_Monarch

Nicky’s Pov.
I woke up and heard some weird brushing noise, I opened my eyes and saw Bender using Queenie’s eyebrow brush to clean his teeth. I just closed my eyes and tried to pretend I was asleep.

“Are all these your girlfriends?” Queenie asked.

Oh she was looking at the book things. That’s the one thing I didn’t like about Bender. He had tons of girlfriends. It made me upset, because I’ve liked him since I can remember, and I had to watch him be with not only one girl, but more then one at a time.

“Some of them,” Bender answered.

“What about the others?” she asked.

“Well, some I consider my girlfriend, and some I just consider” he mumbled.

“Consider what?” she asked him.

God this girl asks a lot of questions.

“Whether or not I wanna hangout with them” he answered, also getting annoyed with all the questions.

“You don’t believe in just  one guy, one girl?”

“Do you?” Jay asked her.

“Yeah, that’s the way it should be” she mumbled.

“Well not for me” Jay mumbled.

I felt like I was gonna cry, this was killing me. I wish I could just tell him! Oh but he’d never actually like me, and even if he did I still be part of his plethora of girls.

“What about Nicky?” Queenie asked.

Oh no. Now I wish I was actually asleep.

“She’s different,” Jay mumbled.

“How is she any different from the other girls?” Queenie asked.

“She’s the reason for the other girls” he growled.

Wait what!? What hearled this?

“I date them, so I don’t have to remember that I can’t date the one person I actually want to date,” he continued. I was in shock.

“Why can’t you just ask her out?” Queenie asked.

“How could I? I’m a loser” I could tell bender was getting annoyed “Nicky’s brave, and badass, and I just a gutless nothing. I mean, look at me” he growled.

Does he really think that? God why didn’t he tell me! I hate this so much! I just wanna get up and tell him that I like him, that I always have.

“When I look at you, I see the male version of Newman” Queenie chuckled “And when I look at her, I can tell how much that girl cares about you”

“Yeah, as a best friend” he mumbled.

“No” Queenie shook her head.

Bender just grumbled.

“How come you have so much shit in our purse?” He exclaimed.

“How come you have so many girlfriends?” she countered.

“I asked you first, and I already told you,” Bender stated.

“I don’t know. I guess I never throw anything away” Queenie sighed.

“Neither do I” I could hear the smirk on his face.

“Would you? For her?” I knew she was talking about me.

“If Newman liked me I'd drop every single girl in a heartbeat” Bender growled, like he was insulted Queenie thought he wouldn’t.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I quickly ran off back towards the tables.

“Nicky!” Bender called after me.

I sat on the front table and started crying. I couldn’t take it, how could he be so oblivious! I heard heavy footsteps coming towards me.

“Go away” I growled through sobs.

I hated this. I was being so pathetic. I felt a hand under my chin and my gaze was lifted to meet Benders. I studied his face. His face was washed over with a scared look, a look I didn’t see often. He really was scared. 

“How long were you awake?” he mumbled.

“The whole time” I sighed, moving my gaze from his.

“Nicky please look at me” he sighed. I shook my head “please” he was almost begging.

I looked up at him, my eyes still draining with these pathetic tears.  He held my face in his hands and wiped a few tears away.

“Nicky everything I said was true. I’ve liked you ever since I met you. You’re strong, independent, badass, but you’re also kind, and compassionate and caring, and also beautiful” he gave me a small smile. I couldn’t but smile a little bit “I’m sorry that I made you upset. But I only do this because I know you’ll never like me back and-

I’d had enough. I cut Bender off by smashing his lips into mine. Bender's hands instantly went to my waist, as mine held his chin, and found his hair. Bender's hand slowly went up to my hair, running his hands through it. Neither of us wanted to pull away, we felt safe being so close to each other. It was like all the hate we’d been dealt out entire life was washed away. Kissing Bender was absolutely magical. Eventually we had to pull away because… air. Jay held my face in his hands, I was still crying, but I was happy.

“You have no clue how long I've wanted to do that” I sighed.

“Me too,” Bender smiled.

“Jay, please don’t think any of those bad things. You are absolutely incredible. If I didn’t have you in my life I would go insane” I chuckled “You are so important to me, and if your parents won’t love you, then I guess I’ll have to do it for them” I smiled.

“Please tell me this means you’re my girlfriend now” his eyes were pleading.

I couldn’t help but laugh. I nodded as I calmed down.

“As long as I’m the only one” I chuckled.

“I am breaking up with every single girl when I get home, I promise you” he vowed.

“Then yes Jay. I’d love to be your girlfriend” I smiled.

“Good,” he smiled and pulled me back into a kiss.

I chuckled and pulled away.

“Not that I don’t want to continue this, but if we sit here for much longer they’re gonna think we're doing something else” I chuckled.

Bender groaned but then picked me up bridal style. I giggled as we walked back to the group. They were sitting in a circle and talking about weird stuff. Jat put me down and he leaned against a pillar, then lifted me into his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist.

“What would I do for a million bucks?” Andrew was answering Queenies question from earlier I guess “I guess I’d do as little as I had to”

“That’s boring,” Queenie complained.

“Well how’m I supposed to answer?” Andrew asked.

“The idea is to like, search your mind for the utmost limit” she explained “like um… would you drive to school naked?” she asked.

“Uh, um, would I have to get out of the car?” Andrew laughed.

“Of course” Queenie answered.

“In the spring? Or winter?”

“Doesn’t matter, spring” Queenie concluded.

“Front of the school, or the back of the school?”

“Either one” Queenie stated.

“Back” I added in.

“Yes” Andrew nodded.

We all started laughing. 

“I’d do that” Alisson finally spoke up, we all looked at her “I’ll do anything sexual I don’t need a million dollars” she told us.

“You’re lying” Queenie rolled her eyes.

“I already have” Alison told us. I rolled my eyes, Alisson was the only other closest thing to a friend I had besides Bender. I almost called bullshit, but I wanna see where this goes “I’ve done just about everything there is except for a few things that are illegal. I’m a nymphomaniac” she concluded.

I was trying hard not to laugh. Were they all really buying this? Bender noticed my expression and instantly realized she was lying, but also kept his mouth shut.

“Lie!” Queenie still wasn’t convinced.

“Are your parents aware of this?” Brian spoke up.

I was trying very hard not to laugh, I don’t think Andrew believed her either.

“The only person I told was my shrink,” Alisson explained.

“What’s he do when you told him?” Andrew asked, okay maybe not.

“He nailed me,” Alisson smirked.

I snorted, luckily it was quiet enough that no one heard me.

“Very nice” Queenie rolled her eyes.

“I don’t think, that from a legal standpoint what he did can construded as rape since I paid him” Alisson just kept going.

“He’s an adult” Queenie cringed in horror.

“Yeah” Alisson smirked “He’s married to”

“Ugh! Do you have any idea how completely gross that is” Queenie groaned.

“Well the first few times-

“First few times?” Queenie cut her off “You meen he did it more than once?” Queenie was appalled at this point.

“Sure” Alisson shrugged.

“Are you crazy?” Queenie exclaimed.

“Obviously she’s crazy if she’s screwing her shrink” I chuckled.

Alisson looked at me, I gave her a look telling her I knew she was lying, I was just helping her cause this was funny as hell.

“Have you ever done it?” Alisson asked Queenie.

Okay, now I’m even more intrigued.

“I don’t even have a phyciatrist” she rolled her eyes.

“Have you ever done it with a normal person?” I spoke up.

“Didn’t we already cover this?” she questioned.

“I wasn’t paying attention” I wasn’t lying.

“Also you never answered the question” Bender added from behind me.

“Look I’m not gonna discuss my personal life with total strangers” she was stalling, I knew she was.

“It’s kind of a double edged sword isn’t it?” I raised an eyebrow.

“What?” she answered.

“Well if you say you haven’t, you’re a prude. If you say you have you’re a slut. It’s a trap” I sighed.

God I hate talking about sex. I hate it!

“You want to but you can't, and when you did you wish you didn’t, right?” Alisson added.

“Wrong” Queenie answered.

“Or, are you a tease?” Alisson questioned.

“She’s a tease,” I confirmed.

“I’m sure, look my don’t you just forget it” Queenie exclaimed.

“Oh you’re a tease and you know it, all girls are teases” Andrew piped up.

“Mhmm” Bender mumbled in my ear, making me smirk and squirm around a bit, making him gasp, and effectively shutting him up.

I chuckled and started listening again.

“She’s only a tease if what she does gets you hot” I reasoned.

“I don’t do anything!” Queenie exclaimed.

“That’s why, you’re a tease” Alisson was smirking again.

“Okay let me ask you a few questions” Queenie focused on Alisson.

“I already told you everything” Alisson chuckled.

“No! Doesn’t it bother you to sleep around without being in love? I mean don’t you want any respect?” Queenie asked.

“I don’t screw to get respect, that’s the difference between you and me,” Alisson explained.

“Not the only difference I hope” Queenie mumbled.

“Face it, you’re a tease,” Bender stated.

“I’m not a tease!” Queenie protested.

“Sure you are!” Bender exclaimed “Sex is your weapon you said it yourself, you use it, to get respect”

“No I never said that” she protested again ”she twisted my words around”

“What do you use it for then?” Bender questioned.

“I don’t use it, period!” Queenie exclaimed.

“Oh are you medically frigid or is it physiological?” I piped up again.

“I didn’t mean it that way!” she whined “You guys are putting words into my mouth!”

“Well if you’d just answer the question” Bender sighed.

We all started to pester her to tell us until she reached her breaking point.

“No! I never did it!” She yelled.

Yeah I’m pretty sure we all knew that Queenie.

“I never did it either” Alisson admitted “I’m not a nymphomaniac, I’m a compulsive liar”

Queenie glared holes into her forehead. Brian looked at her in shock.

“You are such a bitch!” Queenie yelled at Alisson “you did that on purpose just to fuck me over”

“I would do it though” Alisson added “If you love someone it’s okay”

“I can’t believe you, you’re so weird” Queenie groaned “You don’t say anything all day, and then when you open your mouth. You unload all these tremendous lies all over me”

“You’re just pissed off because she got you to admit something you didn’t wanna admit to” I rolled my eyes.

* - * - * - * - *

I won't be uploading tommororw, so I guess it's good that it's a long chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 232 30
Molly Hargrove, she's more than just Billy Hargrove's twin sister. Read along to learn about Molly's adventures in Hawkins, Indiana. Molly will have...
5.5K 61 12
Seth decides to bring his sister who's a medium to a haunted hotel for a Sam & Colby video, but little did he know that it would turn into something...
22.9K 359 36
Ghost also know as 'Girl', everyone has heard of her, nobody knows her... Except Dallas Winston. Ghost Girl takes a job at the DX after starting a re...
43.4K 1.5K 33
Highest Ranking: #1 in tylerxreader #1 in trench #1 in dema #1 in joshxreader #1 in 21pilots #1 in welcometotrench