if I'm not useful then why sh...

lolaolaoaloaloalal

after redux Remus is alone...what happens when a certain emo comes to his rescue.. Еще

details
🥀chapter 1🥀
🥀chapter 2🥀
🥀chapter 3🥀
🥀chapter 4🥀
🥀chapter 5🥀
🥀chapter 7🥀
🥀chapter 8🥀
update finally 🙄

🥀chapter 6🥀

776 39 18
lolaolaoaloaloalal

Remus's pov

It was 10pm and i was laying in my bed thinking and the I heard a knock at my window, I looked over and saw nobody there I decided to ignore it and thought it might just be the wind 'it's probably nothing remus your just being paranoid' I got up and walked to my window and looked outside and sighed...I then feel two arms wrap around my waist I tensed up "v-virgil" i stuttered "Nope~" I gasped 'no....d-depression?' "depression?" He giggled "just call me Liam honey~" he said in a flirty voice I groaned "what do you want." He chuckled and leaned down to my ear and whispered "you~" I blushed slightly and sighed, I turned around to face him "Liam go away" I look down "I'm not in the mood...." I sighed and he looked at me alittle worried "what happened ree?" I sighed and decided to just just tell him "dee left and now I'm lonely..." he grabbed my hands and I looked up at him in the eyes he looked down at me "I'll stay with you" he smiled softly and I smiled alittle and hugged him "thank you" he chuckled and hugged back "....Liam? Have you ever wondered what a rat's dick looks like?"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

128K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
778K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
500K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
104K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...