Elysian Potter: The Forgotten...

By CapturedAngelNo19

What if Harry Potter had a twin sister? What if his parents had survived? What if she was forgotten? What if... More

An Introduction
Chapter One: Diagon Alley
Chapter Two: The Journey from Platform Nine and Three-Quarters.
Chapter Three: The Sorting Hat.
Chapter Four: The Potions Master.
Chapter Five: Midnight Duel.
Chapter Six: Hallowe'en
Chapter Seven: Quidditch
Chapter Eight: The Mirror of Erised.
Chapter Nine: The Worst Birthday.
Chapter Ten: Dobby's Warning
Chapter Eleven: At Flourish and Blotts
Chapter Twelve: Poor Whomping Willow.
Chapter Thirteen: Gilderoy Lockhart
Chapter Fourteen: Mudbloods and Murmurs
Chapter Fifteen: The Death Day Party
Chapter Sixteen: The Writing on the Wall and Rogue Bludgers
Chapter Seventeen: Duelling and Polyjuice
Chapter Eighteen: The Chamber of Secrets.
Chapter Nineteen: A Message for Love.
Chapter Twenty: The Knight Bus.
Chapter Twenty-One: The Leaky Cauldron
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Dementor
Chapter Twenty-Three: Talons and Tea Leaves
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Boggart in the Wardrobe.
Chapter Twenty-Five: Black and Red
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Marauder's Map
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Patronus of a Queen.
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Great Escape
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Of Snakes and Lions.
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A New Home
Chapter Thirty: Ball at Malfoy Manor
Chapter Thirty-One: The Quidditch World Cup
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Dark Mark
Chapter Thirty-Three: Aboard the Hogwarts Express
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Tri-Wizard Tournament
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Unforgivable Curses
Chapter Thirty-Six: Beauxbatons and Durmstrang and The Goblet of Fire
Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Confrontation
Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Champion from the Goblet
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost Five
Chapter Forty: Find out the First Task
Chapter Forty-One: First Task
Chapter Forty-Two: The Yule Ball
Chapter Forty-Three: The Second Task.
Chapter Forty-Four: The Third Task.
Chapter Forty-Five: Flesh, Blood, Bone and Love
Chapter Forty-Six: The Bond Between Mother and Sons
Chapter Forty-Seven: Reunion.
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Parting of Ways.
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Aftermath
Chapter Fifty: Getting Set Up
Chapter Fifty-One: Welcome to Twelve, Grimmauld Place.
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Noble and Most Ancient Houses of Potter and Black.
Chapter Fifty-Three: The Pink Ballroom Gown.
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Hearing of Harry Potter
Chapter Fifty-Six: The Sorting Hats new Song
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Professor Umbridge.
Chapter Fifty-Eight: DA.
Chapter Fifty-Nine: Challenging the Queen
Going on Hold
Chapter Sixty: Detention With Umbridge.
Sixty-One: The Hogwarts High Inquisitor
Chapter Sixty-Two: The DA and an Educational Decree

Chapter Fifty-Five: Return to the Castle

9K 272 58
By CapturedAngelNo19

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Eilish– Castle, Hasley – The Devil Within, Digital Daggers – Don't Make Me, MALINDA – Doll House, Melanie Martinez – Prom Queen, Molly Kate Kestner – Everybody's Fool, Evanescence – Control, Hasley.

Empire by Beth Crowley

Chapter Fifty-Five: Return to the Castle

Turns out that Elysian was much more Veela than she had first thought. Though she didn't have access to the Harpy form, she did have access to the pheromones that Veela were known for. The goblins had managed to back track her creature inheritance and instead of being one-sixteenth Veela, Elysian was one-third! James' mother had actually been half-Veela therefore spreading the lineage through her. It was actually rather shocking and she did question Narcissa on the discovery – since the Blacks were known for Blood Purity – only to find that Dumbledore had, of course, lied about their Blood Purity to create a rift with the Slytherins and other houses.

The key to her Veela powers was her mind, she had read. The stronger her ability to pinpoint a persons weak points and traits, the stronger her allure. Of course, not being a full Veela meant that her pheromones worked differently: she had a silver tongue. Her allure worked like hypnosis, the more relaxed someone felt in her presence, the stronger the effect she could have. Perfect for making alliances and for twisting the views of others.

Testing it would have to wait until she returned to Hogwarts as everyone within the Malfoy Household, and the Dark Lord, were already of similar mind sets. She was rather eager to test her new found skills on a certain Gryffindor with no table manners – if only to see if she could give him some manners.

The Dark Lord had managed to procure a fake prophecy it simply needed to be filled with a copy of the original mist. It would also need to be bound to Harry's blood but that was something Elysian would find easy to procure, especially after discovering Umbridge's preference for BLOOD QUILLS. Once again, though, that would have to wait until Elysian returned to the Castle.

~EP~

They travelled to Kings Cross Station in a fancy black car with the Malfoy crest engraved on the side. Draco and Elysian were dressed in fancy muggle clothes that had been custom made to help them fit in – and show their vast wealth. Lucius and Narcissa were the same, though Lucius had kept his snake cane/wand holster, and Narcissa had the traditional Black Rose in her hair to signal Sirius – who had already managed to get into the station as Padfoot – that they needed to speak.

The station was full of muggles, muggle-borns and pure-bloods who were laying low. Each one was distinguishable by the either the look in their eyes, the way they carried themselves, or their aura, which Elysian and Draco could see thanks to the Black Family gifts. It was almost impossible to spot anyone in the crowd but Padfoot was easily seen and even barked in their direction to signal that he had seen Narcissa's rose.

Admittedly, Elysian had been a bit confused as to why her God-father had chosen to use his dog form, it wasn't like he was a criminal, but she supposed it was his way of messing with the Order. It also meant that no one would associate him with Harry and vice versa which was another layer of protection for the both of them.

"Your God-father is strange," mumbled Draco, his face a picture of inquisition.

"He was in Azkaban for over a decade and he lives with the Order, give the poor man a break and let him get it out of his system," said Elysian, slapping his arm playfully.

Draco had to agree with that assessment and turned his head away from the big black dog towards the barrier. They were going to reach it before the Order, which was probably for the best as Draco wasn't feeling particularity nice today.

Each member of their group walked through the barrier like it wasn't there and emerged on the other side where the scarlet steam engine was waiting. Lucius made sure their luggage was safely on the train and gently patted his son's shoulder in a polite goodbye. Narcissa hugged both Draco and Elysian with a motherly smile and motioned for them to get on the train.

"Are you going to antagonise Harry?" asked Elysian after they had changed into their robes.

"Why change the perfect system?" snickered Draco. "Besides, I'm feeling spiteful."

"Draco, darling, you're always spiteful," said Elysian patting his head before sashaying off towards the Slytherin section of the train.

The awakening of Elysian's Veela side meant she was even more aware of the effect she had on people. Several of the boys she passed were radiating arousal and fear, which made her smirk grow. Of course, she had no idea how to fully take advantage of those emotions – that would take time and practice to learn – but the fact she could now identify them and feel them meant that manipulating people would be so much easier.

It was as she arrived at the Slytherin compartment that she remembered the first line of the book she had read:

"There's a power in words, and no word is more powerful than a name. Once you master this power, the world shall be yours."

The compartment she entered was empty, which wasn't surprising since the majority of people were still on the platform, so she was quick to settle by the window and watch the world. It allowed her the time she needed to be thankful that she hadn't been picked as a Prefect – correction, she had been picked but had politely asked Professor Snape not to make her one as she had far to much to plan without worrying about patrols.

"Long time no see, Elysian," Neville said and immediately Elysian was standing and throwing her arms around him.

"Neville!" she squealed. "I'm so happy to see you! I'm so sorry we haven't had time to talk like we used to."

Neville chuckled and nodded, settling down in the seat beside hers. The two gossiped for what felt like hours, but in reality was only a few minutes, before the compartment door slid open and a pair of red-haired twins with their brown-haired friend.

"Fred, George, how are you?"

"Perfect—"

"—Like usual. What about—"

"—you?"

"The same. I'm glad we could all meet up like this, I've missed this," said Elysian softly.

"We've missed you too Ely," the trio said.

Soon they were all engaged in a deep conversation, they didn't even notice that the train had begun to move. Draco had popped his head in, said hello, but had quickly left to pronounce his prefect statues. For the first time in a while, Elysian felt truly at peace: she was sitting on a train, going to the only place she truly called home, with her first three friends.

It did a lot to bring out her smile.

~EP~

When the train eventually stopped, the three non-Slytherins were quick to make themselves scarce. Draco, Daphne and Blaise were waiting for her outside of her compartment and soon the quartet were gliding out of the train towards the carriages.

Instantly, Elysian noticed something different about the carriages: they were no longer self-driving. She had heard rumours that thestrals pulled the carriages but she had never actually seen one. Guess James and Lily finally did something good for her.

If she had had to describe them to someone, she supposed she would have called them horses, though there was something reptilian about them, too. They were completely fleshless, their black coats clinging to their skeletons, of which every bone was visible. Their heads were dragonish, and their pupil-less eyes white and staring. Wings sprouted from each wither — vast, black leathery wings that looked as though they ought to belong to giant bats. Standing still and quiet in the gathering gloom, the creatures looked eerie and sinister.

They were beautiful.

"You can see them, then?" said Daphne, questioningly.

"Yes."

The tone instantly let them know not to ask how and so they clambered into the carriages, no one spoke as they were pulled along. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.4K 29
"I always though my life had two states: began as the most hopeless person in the world, then turned out that I could have a second chance. The probl...
263 7 17
what happened if harry potter has a sister? a twin sister... "i cant risk losing you, pls, pls stay." harry said quietly sobbing
907 36 13
What if Harry Potter had a twin named Jasmine Lily Potter and instead of him, it was Jasmine who was the Girl-who-Lived? What if James and Lily didn'...
1.6M 27.2K 30
Take a second and imagine that Harry Potter had a twin sister. This would leave you with alot of questions I'm sure. Did she die? Why didn't Hagrid t...