Lucifer's FairyTale

Galing kay photographybook

[Book One of the Murdag Chronicles] Eden Greene is part of the Murdag Pack that resides on Scotland's West Co... Higit pa

The Kilyan Dilemma
Happy Birthday?
Pep Talk And Memories
A New Look
Movie Night With Yours Truly
When Snowed In With The Devil
The Wolf's Control
Pack Meeting
Lesson I: Recognise A Fairy
Lesson II: Fight For Your Life
Whispers In The Dark
Two Fairies, A Sprite and The Big, Bad Wolf
Lucifer
The Escape
Rather Unexpected
Rhian
Safe Day I: Nightmares And Stories
Safe Day II: Clear Sight
Safe Day VII: Just Relax
On The Road I
The Consi
Come Back Home
The Calm Before The Storm
Let The Battle Commence
End And Beginning

Shut Up And Listen

1.3K 55 5
Galing kay photographybook

When the bell rang, signalling the end of school, I was determined to talk to Kilyan. He had Rugby practice now but I could just watch and wait for him, claiming that my father had requested him to drive me home. Technically I had texted my dad saying that I had to stay longer and Luke was gonna take my car, so Kilyan had offered but who needs the details right? The only thing I had not included into this brilliant plan for mission Lukyan (which was how I had dubbed Kilyan and Luke as a couple) was my own mate. Lucifer was also on the Rugby team and as much as  hated to admit this, as I sat watching them, he was one hot wolf. His body was taut and alert from the intensity of the game even though it was only practice and beads of sweat were rolling down his skin. I sat there watching as if in trance, carefully observing his every move, listened to his commands, shouts and cheers and found myself falling. Falling for the devil. 

-

"Kilyan, my bestest cousin." I greeted him as soon as he left the guys' locker room. He looked at me as if surprised to see me and then looked left and right as if he was expecting someone else.

"Luke isn't here." I stated, I didn't need to actually read his mind to know he was looking for my best friend and I growled when his shoulders slumped in relief but he just shrugged and rolled his eyes at me.

"What do you need, dearest cousin?" He had always treated me right, not like the other wolves in the pack and for the first years of my life, he had been my only real friend, not even Alanna had shown any interest in my friendship when we were pups, but I didn't hold it against my friends. They had only heard what their parents had said about me and most of the older wolves in the camp thought me an abomination. 

"Well- dad sends his apologies and the request that you take me home.. Pretty please?" I fluttered my lashes at him and pulled my best puppy eyes and he caved, chuckling in that special Kilyan way and throwing an arm around my shoulders to pull me into his body.  I laughed out loud and hugged his waist, it had been a long time since I'd spent time with my cousin and I felt like today would be catch-up day. That is until we heard a growl from behind us.

"Get off of her." It was Lucifer. I stared at him with wide eyes as he glared at Kilyan who threw him a confused look before his features brightened in understanding and he let go of me in an instant. I frowned and looped my arm around Kilyan's.

"What do you want, puppy?" I spat and Kilyan looked down at me in surprise before turning to look at Lucian. And I used the opportunity to hack into their conversation.

What on earth dude? Why is she so pissed? 

Kilyan asked Lucifer through their mind link (Kilyan being the Alpha's son had chosen Lucian for his Beta which meant they were connected through a special link since the age of ten which is when Kilyan had chosen him.) To my surprise I couldn't hear Lucifer's response. As hard as I tried to get into his head and side of the conversation it wouldn't work. I'd have to ask my mother to confirm this but I'm guessing it's because he's my mate. And I had to admit being able to read minds in general was a big test of trust but with your mate, there should be no questioning or testing. Well as I said should. But with Lucifer here everything was a big question from the why to the how.  

"I'm gonna give her a ride home, dude. You coming?" Kilyan asked after they'd had their little mind link conversation that I'd tuned out of because a one-sided conversation was only half the fun, but Lucian shook his head.

"Can't mate. And you know it." He said which left my mind in an even more confused state as I saw Kilyan give him an understanding pat on the back before Lucifer disappeared behind a corner without even saying good-bye. 

"He's just a bit moody at the moment." Kilyan tried to explain but he knew that I wasn't buying it. "So what happened to you little Eddie? That's a new look on you. How come?" He grinned and I blushed slightly, I couldn't tell him.

"Well..." I started but he cut me off.

"Is it for your mate?" His question caught me off guard and I stared at him for a while. I remained silent as we neared his car and climbed inside, I only answered when we were a bit outside of town on the way to our pack village.

"Yes.", was all I whispered but I knew he'd heard me.

Lucian is such an idiot.

I could hear his thought without being able to block it. I frowned slightly confused as to why my abilities had seemed to be lacking their usual finesse lately but shrugged it off.

"He told you then did he?" I asked quietly and Kilyan huffed.

"He didn't have to. I could barely block out his thou- but he did tell me, yes." He'd stopped himself before finishing his first sentence and I frowned at him. 

"Well, let's not talk about me. Let's talk about you. How've you been? I haven't seen you in ages!" I exclaimed and he chuckled.

"I'm good, I guess. Nothing much's been happening." Oh and finding your mate isn't 'much'? I shook my head slowly but ignored his statement.

"We should have a movie night again." I sighed. "We've not hung out as much as we used to and they were always fun." I really did miss our weekly movie nights; every Friday we used to go to Kilyan's place and sit in his room (he had a massive room, being the Alpha's son had its perks, with a fireplace and tv and everything.) and watch a movie or two- or three. 

"Sure. I'll get Lucian to come too." I froze and stared at him for a second before shrugging it off; two can play this game.

"Fine and I'll bring Luke." Kilyan visibly tensed and his hands gripped the steering wheel so tightly, his knuckles turned white.

"I'm sure he- he has other things to do tonight." I pretended to think for a moment.

"Nope, he doesn't. He was telling me how he'd be bored to death tonight anyways. He has family coming over from Canada. They're really boring, trust me I've met them." I watched him carefully and he seemed to listen attentively as if he didn't want to miss a thing I said about his mate. Inwardly I sighed and pitied them both. I could see Kilyan wanted to give in, but he was too damned stubborn for his own good; always had been. 

"I guess." He grumbled and came to a stop at a red light.

"We should stop at Tesco's and get some snacks, or do you have some at home?"

"Nah, I'm all out." So he pulled up at the closest Tesco and we bought everything we needed for our movie night. This was gonna be fun.

-

He parked his car in the garage and I jumped out enthusiastically. 

"I'll just text Lukey to be here... wait when are we starting this?" I turned towards my cousin who was struggling with all the bags in the back. 

"I dunno. Just whenever. Lucian is gonna be here 'round 6." He muttered and went inside.

movie night @Kilyan's tonight. 6pm. Be here. Look sexy. 

Exx

I texted Luke and grabbed the last bags to carry to the kitchen. We had also done some of their weekly shopping, like milk and some meat and all that so that we didn't feel too guilty and selfish. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out with an evil smirk, which Kilyan commented by calling me "devil's spawn" but I chose to ignore him.

EDEN MEDEA GREENE! WHAT ARE YOU GETTING ME INTO HERE?! 

Oh, he was mad. But I knew it was only because this movie night would get him into a dark room with Kilyan without a chaperone. I mean, let's be honest, I would be a useless chaperone. 

Whatever do you mean? It's just an innocent movie night~ Come onn! You can't leave me alone here! Lucifer is coming too! 

I texted back and Luke replied in a second.

Fine, but you owe me. x

We'll see about that. 

I texted him back and smirked.

"The least you can do is help a little!" Kilyan suddenly exclaimed as I shoved my phone back into my pocket and looked up to see him buried underneath a pile of bags full of junk food and drink for tonight.

"Yes yes, coming Alpha." I mocked him but took half the bags and carried them up to his room. This was bound to be an interesting night.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

893K 42.4K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...
2.1K 83 14
Ashley was once loved by her own parents until she witnessed a tragedy that she shouldn't have seen. She believes that is how her parents ended up tr...
194K 11.8K 76
[COMPLETE] Kyra's life as a human is over. Bitten and riddled with strange symptoms, she has been ripped from the only life she's ever known and thro...
6.9K 441 35
He felt her presence and his eager wolf rose to the surface to get a peek at the beautiful female. ...