So show me I'll show you

By Ssscilla

The apartment across his building was empty for years until the new neighbour moved in. Taehyung couldn't hel... More

Chapter 1 - A distraction
Chapter 2 - Soulmates
Chapter 3 - Release
Chapter 4 - Tease
Chapter 5 - The Invitation
Chapter 6 - Your turn...
Chapter 7 - Showtime
Chapter 8 - For you...only you
Chapter 9 - The Indecision
Chapter 10 - What are we?
Chapter 11 - Just mine
Chapter 13 - The Cost
Chapter 14 - The Song
Chapter 15 - Old secrets
Chapter 16 - Worship
Chapter 17 - The Plan
Chapter 18 - The decision
Chapter 19 - The Magic Forest
Chapter 20 - Challenge accepted
Chapter 21 - Chocolate
Chapter 22 - Disco Lights
Chapter 23 - ''So show me, I'll show you''

Chapter 12 - Let me see

19.7K 527 394
By Ssscilla

The art by a phenomenal Yurieem

✵ ✵ ✵

The promotions ended and Taehyung was free once again, ready to start a new book or relax for some more. The thing is, he couldn't concentrate well enough, since everything he began writing, kept turning into pure filth of porn.

-''Aaaah.'' – He groaned exasperated, rubbing his face with his hands. This was, perhaps, the 30th time he deleted the whole paragraphs because they seemed too explicit. He was frustrated. Jungkook had some project to work on, in Busan, so he was away for a week, and Taehyung who was getting spoiled with affection and sex felt neglected, which provoked his mind to think only about sex.

-''Just watch some porn, jerk off.'' – The alien spoke.

-''Or call Jungkook over a video call.'' – The passioned one suggested.

-''He is busy, working.'' – Taehyung shook his head, trying to clear his mind when the images of the naked and hot Jungkook invade his thoughts.

Taehyung inwardly groaned. – ''Don't.''

And then the lewdest of the Jungkook's moans and grunts filled his ears.

-''Quit it.'' – He warned.

-''I'm not doing anything.'' – The passioned one chimed unconvincingly.

-''Just go and take a shower. The mind is stronger than desire.'' – The smart one gave his opinion.

-''Or dance around the room, recreating some k-drama?'' – The alien suggested.

-''Just call Jungkook.'' – The passionate one groaned.

-''No.'' – Taehyung answered.

-''Then use your lefty.''

-''Just leave me alone.''

-''That ain't gonna happen.''

Taehyung stood up and threw himself on the couch. He checked the time on the clock and took a deep breath, filling his lungs with the air and then release it in a slow deliberate manner.

His phone buzzed and he reached for it. It was Jungkook. His chest filled with warmth. Quickly clicking the answer button he chimed. – ''Jungkookie!''

-''Hey baby, whatcha doing?'' – He asked in English. Taehyung smiled.

-''Trying to write. The accent is on trying.''

Jungkook chuckled. –''Why? What's messing with your concentration?''

-''You.''

-''Me?'' – Jungkook asked sounding smug.

-''Mm-hmm. I keep sidetracking with my story.'' – Taehyung said, closing his eyes again and brushing at his nipple over his shirt. It grew harder after a few strokes.

-''Hmm, ...sidetracking where?'' – Jungkook's voice drops a few octaves, the sound becoming sexy.

-''Bedroom.'' – Taehyung said it in the deepest, sexiest voice he could muster. – ''I miss you.''

-''I miss you too. I miss you every day.''

-''That's so...'' – Taehyung began.

-''Sexy?'' – Jungkook asked.

-''Corny.'' – Taehyung finishes. That made Jungkook laugh happily.

-''You are ruining the mood Tae.'' – He warned playfully.

-''Oh, there was the mood?'' – Taehyung teased. – ''How come I haven't noticed?''

-''You said something about the bedroom.'' – Jungkook prompted.

-''I meant I was getting sleepy.''

He giggled when Jungkook groaned.

-''You lie, I know you're not sleepy.'' – Jungkook insisted.

-''No?'' – Taehyung felt playful. – ''Then what am I?''

-''Sexy.'' – Jungkook said. – ''And mine.''

Taehyung smiled bashfully at those words. -''Right back at you.'' – He said.

-''I wish I was there with you now.'' – Jungkook spoke, the voice filled with desire. – ''Were you thinking of me?''

Taehyung turned on his stomach, shifting his phone to his other hand. – ''I did.''

-''How?''

-''You fucking me in the mattress, pulling my hair while I scream.'' – The passionate one suggested.

-''Umm... you touching me.'' – Taehyung said.

-''Mmm, where? Where do I touch you?'' – Jungkook asked.

-''My body.''

-''Jesus Christ, you are a writer, you can do better than that!'' – The alien scolded.

-''I'm good at writing it, not talking about it, okay?'' – Taehyung hissed.

-''Here, let me do it.'' – The passionate one took over.

-''I was preparing the tea earlier and I remembered your hands around my waist, your body pressing into mine, while you kiss my neck.''

-''Oh, Jesus, I can't believe you made me said that out loud.'' – Taehyung squealed.

-''Relax, I got you. It's gonna be even dirtier.''

-''Fuck, nooo.'' – Taehyung protested.

-''Fuck yeah.''

-''I love to hug you like that Tae.'' – Jungkook hummed in pleasure. – ''You always smell so wonderful to me, so welcoming. I love your scent.''

-''Ugh, he better not smell your feet when you wear your sneakers an entire day.'' – The alien added.

-''Shut. The. Fuck. Up! You are messing with my jam.'' – Sexy Tae growled.

-''Kill me now.'' – Taehyung whined.

-''Quit listening to these assholes and focus on Jungkook, Taehyung!'' – Smart one yelled all of a sudden.

And Taehyung did, he shut them off completely. He stood up from the couch and went to his bedroom, falling on his bed, head on his pillows. He listened to Jungkook's breathing and the slight sounds he was making. It was just Jungkook.

-''Tae, what are you thinking now?'' – Jungkook asked and Tae pushed his hand under his shirt, over his stomach to touch the nipple.

-''I'm thinking of how much I wished you were here right now so that I can kiss you and hug you.'' – He said, the trace of shame suddenly disappearing. –''To let you carry me on my bed and take my clothes off piece by piece.'' – He pinched his nipple and rolled it between his fingertips, breath catching slightly.

-''I wished your mouth on me, everywhere.'' – He gasped and caressed the side of his waist. – ''Even the places that tickle.''

Jungkook was silent, listening carefully. Taehyung could hear his breathing harden.

-''I want you to make me hot. To stroke me the way I like. To feel your tongue. I love your mouth on me.'' – Taehyung's voice was dripping with lust. A hand reaching down to brush his erection. – ''I want to beg you to fuck me.'' – He squeezed himself and whimpered audibly.

-''Fuck, Tae.'' – Jungkook's breathing went shallow.

-''I love it when you are in me. When every roll of your hips turns my insides into molten lava. It's...electrifying.'' – He breathes, rolling his hips into his hand.

-''Tae...'' – Jungkook whined. – ''Tae, are you touching yourself?''

-''Mm-hmm.''

-''Fuck. Tae, I want to see you. Can I see you?''

-''Yeah.''

Soon the connection was ended and a new call was in progress. This time the small camera danced on the screen and Taehyung answered, pushing the phone away from his face, so Jungkook could see him better.

Jungkook face showed up. He sat on the bed in his hotel room, his hair ruffled, some were tucked behind his ear filed with piercings, while the other part fell over his right side. He combs it with his fingers, pushing it back. He groaned when he saw Taehyung. -''Baby, you look hot.''

Taehyung made his best erotic expression, lips slightly opened, eyes half-lidden. He arched his neck and touched it with his other hand. – ''Kook. Come home.''

Jungkook scrunched his face and groaned again. – ''Soon baby, soon.'' – He bit his lower lip and said. – ''Show me.''

Taehyung pouted and hummed, angling the phone slightly down where his chest was partially uncovered. His tongue peeked out his mouth and slowly licked his middle finger. The hand slid down to his chest to caress his left nipple, circling it. – ''I wish this was your tongue.''

-''Taehyung...'' – Jungkook whispered darkly.

He pinched the bud, pulling it slightly, watching Jungkook's reaction. His eyes were wide, teeth gnawing at his lip, almost bruising it. He let the skin stretch and then snap back, sending a sharp pleasant feeling. He did it again. – ''I love it when you bite it like this.''

He moved his phone lower and with it his hand, brushing at his erection. He tightened the cloth of his pants around it, so the shape was visible.

-''Take it off Tae, please...take it off.'' – Jungkook panted as he rubbed himself as well.

-''Show me.'' – Taehyung waited, hand not moving. Jungkook shifted his phone up and Taehyung could see Jungkook's tattoed hand inside his boxers, massaging his length. He pulled it out and, but covered it with his thick forearm. – ''Now you.'' – He said grinning mischievously when Taehyung moaned at the sight.

Taehyung clicked his tongue and stood up, bringing the small chair closer. He left the phone on the bed and all Jungkook saw was the ceiling.

-''Baby, what are you doing?'' – Jungkook chuckled. There was a rummaging sound and then Taehyung's face appeared at the screen upside down.

-''Gimme a sec.'' – And he was gone again. Jungkook's shoulders shook from laughter. It was so like Taehyung to leave when things start to get hot to do something that he renders more important at that moment.

There was a soft thud and the screen went on a roller coaster until it stopped at the empty bed. Taehyung was nowhere to be seen.

-''You know, the bed will look much better with you on it.'' – Jungkook said, taking off his shirt in the process and raising the camera again to wait.

-''In a second.'' – He heard Taehyung somewhere in the back. Jungkook sighed, stroking himself slowly while he waited. When Tae finally returned into a view, only this time he kneeled on the bed, his loose gray sweats hang loosely on his hips and his chest was naked.

Taehyung looked at his expression in the small screen where his camera is and then he turned, showing Jungkook his back. Taehyung always had a perfect arch from his back to his nice round ass. He spread his hands over his ass as if to show off and then arched his back, looking behind his shoulder at the camera.

-''Damn, baby... you are fucking gorgeous.'' – Jungkook squeezed himself harder, feeling the waves of pleasure in his cock at the sight.

And then Taehyung spread his knees wider, butt arching more in the air as he leaned his face on the bed, sliding his hand in the front of and then inside his pants. He moved it further up until it reached his hole. Jungkook saw the form of his long fingers across the globes under the cloth, the middle one sliding in between the crack. Taehyung was teasing, not allowing him to see, but forcing him to imagine. He drove him crazy.

-''That's so mean Tae.'' – He said, but Taehyung paid no heed. He continued to brush his finger over his hole and then in one familiar movement, Taehyung moaned, and Jungkook knew that it slipped in.

The other hand joined in, but it was to stroke his length, bending it down, the tip pooking at the gray pants and soon there was a dark patch of wetness from the pre-cum.

-''Jesus, Taehyung. So hot.'' – Jungkook panted, stroking himself in earnest now. Eyes dancing between Tae's hand on his ass and the wet poking movement of his cock. He didn't understand why it affected him so much. He didn't see properly, he couldn't touch, but it was the hottest thing he ever witnessed.

Soon one finger became two and the movement became more prominent, and Taehyung low grunts more audible.

-''I feel so hot Jungkookie.'' – Tae's voice was so lewd that Jungkook had to squeeze his cock so he won't cum yet. He stopped breathing, feeling his cock throbbing in his hand, while Taehyung's voice echoed from the speaker. –''I'm so horny now...oh, fuck me... please Jungkook... fuck me.'' – He started panting as the movement of his hand grew faster.

-''Tae, Tae let me see... please Taehyung...baby, shit... I need to...ugh... fuck...'' – Jungkook was fisting himself so hard, sweat dripping from his brow, so he brushed it quickly with his arm not wanting to miss anything.

Suddenly Taehyung pulled his hands away from his pants. He straightened and looked at the camera. Voice low and dominating. -''Show me, Jungkook.''

Jungkook rushed to show his hard wet cock squeezed between his tattooed knuckles. He stroke it slowly, grunting.

-''So hot.'' – Taehyung said and a low voice and then slid his hand on his ass again, across his gray sweats. – ''You make me so wet Jungkook.'' – Two fingers slid down the crack. – ''Look how much.'' – He said and the new wet patch started showing slowly where Taehyung's hole is.

-''F-fuck... fuck...'' – It was all Jungkook managed to say, hand running to play with his nipple. He moved his fingers to his lips to lick at it and then down to his buds again, cock laying on his abs, hard and wet. He was so near. Only Taehyung managed to turn him on so much.

The sounds he produced made Taehyung whimper. He hooked his thumbs on the waistband of his pants and started pulling down, revealing nice honey color skin and his perfect ass. As he pulled the pants lower, his spine kept bending, ass cheeks spreading, and revealing a glistening hole. Jungkook choked.

He seriously coughed, tears running to his eyes as he fought the cough.

-''Are you okay baby?'' – Taehyung asked worryingly, turning his head to look at the camera.

-''I started to drool and I gasped at the same time. I'm fine.'' – Jungkook coughed one last time, murmuring. – ''Dammit Tae, you will kill me one day.''

Taehyung chuckled darkly. – ''But I have no use of you if you are dead.'' – Taehyung said, fingers wet with lube he just re-applied slid across his rim once more. – ''I would rather have you alive and well...with strong stamina and hard cock.''

Jungkook hissed, probably close once more. Taehyung shifted slightly on the side and bend down, reaching his hole underneath once again, only this time Jungkook saw exactly where and how deep the fingers went. We watched in complete silence how they moved in and out, the muscles fluttering around the digits. The wet sounds of lube and Taehyung's heavy breathing in the silent room sounded loud, Jungkook's ears were filled with it. He marveled at the perfection on the other side of the camera. Never in his life did he though that someone like Taehyung exist in this world, and that he would be with him was beyond his wildest imagination. Someone so sweet and cute, good and a bit mischievous at the same time and sexy like sin itself... his looks, his voice, his charms, his character...his way of thinking...that ass and those long fingers that he felt inside himself so many times, reaching so deep and so feeling so good. Fuck, he was a goner.

Taehyung was gorgeous, and unique, and his. It happened so fast, all of it. Their weird flirting, their first meeting in the store, everything seemed like it was a weird kinky dream. Jungkook knew that if it was any other person, his advances in the store, the way he approached and challenged Taehyung so boldly, would be rejected. He could be even yelled at. Yoongi did tell him many times that his impulsive tongue could get him in a lot of trouble and that he wasn't in it already was only due to his luck in life. But Taehyung was different. It was normal for them. 

Their thoughts were already filled with each other daily, their feeling of revealing that they know and watch each other was too electrifying. There was no shyness, there was no awkwardness, there was no carefulness, there were only boldness and open desire. Seeing that Taehyung did not deny his words or flinch once Jungkook drew too near, gave Jungkook all the boost he needed. He was so close kissing him right then and there, but he forced himself to wait, to tease, to make sure that Taehyung wanted the same, and he did. They were both twisted and weird, they just clicked. They were two pieces of the same puzzle, fitting together like they were made for each other. The feeling was too new, too alien for Jungkook to place it anywhere close to the others. The sense of instant belonging, the comfortable place of warmth and love. Call him romantic, but Jungkook believed that everyone has his other half somewhere in the world, he just didn't believe he would be so lucky to find his so fast and so easy. They were from the same country, living in the same neighborhood. Some people spend their entire life searching for their halves and yet, Jungkook found his. He truly believed Taehyung was his second half. That's why he was so fascinated and lost for Taehyung.

He felt his chest fill with strong emotion, it was like energy, or fire, some sort of force, he wasn't sure how to call it, but it made him feel so alive. His adrenaline was pumping and it had nothing to do with the fact that he was about to cum, but it was more just the gorgeous man presented in front of his eyes, so inviting. Jungkook had difficulty breathing, his body was tingling, shaking slightly. He was so close to telling him he loves him, but it was too soon... too bloody soon, and was not the time. Taehyung would think it was his orgasm talking, no, it needs to be perfect once he says it, Jungkook thought, not moving his eyes from the man he loved. Taehyung's whimpers and moans fueled Jungkook's fire until he gasped and moaned loudly, eyes going wide and then rolling on the back of his head as he started cumming in his fist. 

The sounds he made were so obscene that Taehyung cursed and reached to stroke his dick as well, fingers still pumping in and out, luckily long enough to reach his prostate.

In his post-orgasmic state, panting heavily Jungkook saw Taehyung's balls contracting, thighs shaking and then Taehyung's long and beautiful cock started spurting semen in hot waves, followed by Taehyung's deep orgasmic voice, even though muffled slightly by the mattress.

He fell on his stomach, fingers pulling out and all Jungkook wanted at that moment is to lay between his handsome legs, across his back, feeling Taehyung's heat on his skin, smelling Taehyung's musky scent and listening to his panting as he tries to calm his breathing.

Taehyung huffed, rolling on his back in slow lazy movement, and then on his side to reach for his phone.

His gorgeous and sweaty face came into a view and he murmured sleepily. – ''Jungkookie...''

Jungkook smiled in adoration. – ''You were excellent, baby. So beautiful and sexy.'' – He praised.

-''Did you like it?'' – Tae asked, eyes dropping slowly.

-''I love it. You made me happy.''

Taehyung hummed in content. – ''I'm glad.'' – He yawned. – ''And tired.''

-''Sleep, baby.''

-''Mkay. Miss you.'' – Taehyung said it sleepily. He was utterly cute.

Jungkook smiled his bunny smile. -''I miss you too. I'll be there in two days.''

-''Night, Jung...koo..kie...'' – Tae barely managed to squeeze these last words. He didn't know if Jungkook ended the call or not, because the last thing he heard before he fell asleep wasn't Jungkook's voice, but his own.

-''See, I told you the video call was a great idea.'' – The voice chimed.

______________________________

It's been a few cozy months. Taehyung enjoyed his relationship with Jungkook very much. They established a nice pace which was different from their fast start. They took it easy. Taehyung was writing again, something on the side, a bit romantic which he had no intention of publishing, while Jungkook did his work on his computer, mostly from the comfort of his home, but still going out often to take pictures andvideos. When he didn't do that, he would drag Taehyung into the gym with him, even though the latter did more staring and drooling at his muscles than exercising himself, but Jungkook didn't mind.

He met the rest of Taehyung's Hyungs, renew his acquaintances with Seojoon and Hyungsik, and met Yoonwoo and Jihan. Minho was somewhere in the Maldives on his vacation and Bogum...well...Bogum said that he was wanted elsewhere, but they should definitely go out together some other time. Jungkook was secretly glad he didn't come, and he liked the rest of the Hyungs.

-''Wait until you meet Minho Hyung, he is a muscle pig like you.'' – Taehyung teased and kissed Jungkook's pout of protestation.

Meanwhile, Jin cunningly found his way in Taehyung's life and became quite domestic. They would often talk over the phone and go for lunches and coffee without Jungkook. They would call Jimin and the three of them would gossip and have fun while Jungkook was away or working. He felt pangs of jealousy at first until Joon took him aside one day and told him not to worry since Jin will not do anything like that, besides, he was currently with Joon once again. 

-''God only knows how long will this last this time, until he goes angry at me with something and breaks up again.'' – Namjoon said jokingly.

-''You two are insane, do you know that?'' – Jungkook smiled at his Hyung.

-''I know.'' – Namjoon smiled back. – ''But I like that. It keeps things interesting.''

-''You've been together how long, four years?'' – Jungkook asked.

-''Six years, four months, unofficially.'' – Namjoon said without blinking.

Jungkook was in awe. -''Wow. You will have to marry him soon.'' – He teased.

-''Oh, I imagine he would love to file for divorce after every major fight.''

Jungkook laughed amusingly at that. – ''Imagine that upgraded drama, and he the main actor in it.'' – He teased his eldest Hyung.

-''Yeah, he would love that. Although, jokes aside, if we do decide to marry we would have to go somewhere where it would be legal to do so.'' – Namjoon mused.

Gay marriages were not legal in their country, even though society is slowly becoming more relaxed by same-sex couples, but that's mostly with young people and in bigger cities. The rest are still strongly against it. Both Namjoon and Jungkook thought this for a bit.

-''Still, he will expect a large party once you return home.'' – Jungkook added knowingly.

-''I know. He deserves it.'' – Namjoon said, eyes looking somewhere in the distance, and a small smile on his face, dimple showing softly.

-''How I didn't know you two are together is beyond me.'' – Jungkook shook his head in disbelief.

Namjoon chuckled. – ''We were ''not'' together then.''

-''Still Hyung, you could have at least mention it.''

-''Jin could tell you as well. You two are way closer than you and me.'' – Namjoon said.

-''Yeah, but Hyung was ignoring you, and when he does that he tends not to talk about that person or pretend that you don't exist. He tried on me once, and it was horrible. I had to do my best to coax him into forgiving me. Since then I'm always careful not to cross his ''ignore'' line. He is savage.'' – Jungkook spoke, looking at Namjoon a bit in awe and huge respect. – ''How you manage to do it so often, beats me.''

Namjoon laughed joyfully at that. – ''That's a natural talent I think.'' – He joked, making Jungkook smile adorably.

-''I'm fascinated that we haven't met in person way before Hyung.'' – Jungkook spoke. – ''I was working for you and I had no idea who you really were, besides Yoongi's friend. I wouldn't have done it if I knew.'' – He said, feeling a bit regretful.

-''Do you regret us hooking up?'' – Namjoon asked, leaning his chin in his hand. Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes.

-''No, never.''

Namjoon smiled warmly. – ''Then what's the problem? I was single, you were to. You are handsome and I wanted you, that's it. We played, it was great if I can say so myself, and now it's in the past. We are friends now. You are with Taehyungie and Seokjin tolerates me once more.'' – Namjoon chuckled.

Jungkook laughed at that. – ''He loves you Hyung. He is never like that with anyone except you.''

-''Oh, how lucky I am.'' – Namjoon teased.

Jungkook was grinning happily. – ''Honestly Hyung, I know Jin Hyung for a long time. I know where his patience buttons are and I press them often, but he never loses his confidence and goes overboard with his drama as he does with you. He just cuts off people, that pisses him off, from his life. He is not giving second chances often. He tends to make you spill your blood, sweat, and tears, to earn that chance back, but it's different when he is with you. When Yoongi Hyung told me how long were you two together and the drama that surrounded you, I was in shock. Honestly.''

Namjoon had serious trouble not to coo at Jungkook's adorable face and huge doe-like eyes. It's like the other side of the coin, the baby, and the man. Namjoon still has trouble believing that that sexy, strong, tattooed man he had the pleasure of enjoying was the same man that looked at him like innocent dongsaeng. He had to take a huge breath and clear his thoughts, so he could follow what Jungkook was saying to him.

-''He likes your attention. You are perfect for each other. Please marry him in the future and save some unlucky idiot who might come and fall head over heels in love with his beauty and have his head eaten in the first argument. Be a champ, save men's lives.'' – Jungkook finished cheekily and Namjoon laughed. He laughed so much at that.

-''I will... one day.'' – He said and they both fell into a comfortable silence after that.

Jungkook recalled that conversation later on and told Taehyung. He left the part of him being jealous of Taehyung's attention towards Jin, it wasn't important. What was important, however, was Taehyung's smile and a twinkle in his eyes when he heard that Namjoon is thinking about marrying Jin one day. He was so giddy.

-''I love when love turns out right.'' – What all he said and Jungkook understood him without further explanation.

Jimin, on the other hand, was still indecisive, seeing both Yoongi and Hoseok individually. Jungkook's brows would often narrow when he hears the lack of progress in that category, but he kept his silence. He observed changes in Yoongi's behavior and his good mood. He was smiling more often, which was rare, but so refreshing to see. He knew his Hyung was interested, damn...he was gone for Jimin, but he didn't do anything to reassure Jimin and make him stay with him. Jungkook knew Yoongi will not do it. He was so bloody bad with his emotions.

He got to know Jimin much better during this time, considering him a very good friend. It was easy to like Jimin, just as easy as people like Tae almost instantly. The three of them would often joke around, having movies and games marathons, and go out to dance. They would also talk about life and work. Jimin and he would constantly tease each other, while Taehyung just shook his head. One day, Jungkook finally opened the subject.

-''Jimin-ssi, you should talk to Hyung.'' – He said and watched as Jimin's face fell in annoyance. This subject was touchy.

-''I did try to bring that up, but it wasn't going well, so I dropped it.'' – He said, looking down in his lap and biting his lower lips nervously.

-''Then try harder.'' – Jungkook insisted. – ''Hyung is really into you Jimin, don't pull him around.''

At that, Jimin's eyes snapped up. – ''You think I pull him around?!'' – He asked, raising his voice and his eyebrows a bit. Taehyung straightened a bit, more alert, but Jungkook was calm and relaxed.

-''I think you are scared that he will reject you, and I'm telling you he will not. I know him, and I never saw him like this before. Trust me on that. Talk to him.''

Jimin took a few deep breaths, anger quickly replaced with panic. – ''But...but, what about...about Hoseokie, I...'' – He started, but Jungkook cut him off.

-''You have to chose Jimin, or talk to them both, tell them the truth.''

Jimin groaned. – ''They will definitely reject me if I tell them the truth. I hid so many things already.''

-''You can't be sure in that.'' – Taehyung spoke gently. – ''You were always managed to talk openly with Hoseokie, he will understand you, just don't lie to him.''

-''I already did. ''- Jimin admitted. – ''It's not big, just a few small lies, just so...that I could... just so they won't found out...it's... fuck.''

-''You are digging yourself a deep hole Jimin-ssi. Don't go dipper.'' – Jungkook said.

-''But I don't know...I can't...I can't choose...'' – Jimin admitted yet again. – ''I want them both. I don't want to lose either of them.'' – He said softly.

Jungkook took a deep breath, looking at the smaller boy with exasperation. – ''Be careful not to lose them both because of it, Jimin-ssi.''

____________________________________________

So there we have it, Jungkook's realization of his own feelings and the mention of their first meeting, which kind of got out of Taehyung's pov, but only for a bit. Jungkook was never a big emotion talker and I wanted you to know the extent of his thoughts. I think that will happen from time to time. Sometimes we will dip into Jungkook's mind, but it will still be Tae's story. They share almost everything, so...

And as we are on the subject, an awesome friend of mine told me before that I've gone too fast for their first meeting in the store, that it's a bit rushed, but I am a sucker for soulmates and people that just click instantly like they know each other for years, avoiding the fact that they've just met, so I did it like that as well. I allowed Jungkook's boldness and Taehyung's acceptance, even though neither of them knew what's going on at that time. They just knew it felt right.

Feel free to leave comments and I'll see you next week 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1.2K 16
I'LL MAKE YOU CUM TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT "Taehyung grinned possessively" But hyungie yo-you sa-said th-this wi-will be our last round? "Pleasurable...
110K 5.6K 75
[completed] When Jeon Jungkook, a college student moves into an apartment, he isn't expecting to run into Kim Taehyung, a famous model, who owns the...
323K 10.9K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...