Dance for Me

Per AisyDaisyDew25

Keith loves to dance. He has ever since he was little. There was no stopping him, even if he was an Omega. It... Més

First Day at Altea High
Unknowing
Struggles
Date Night
Mondays Suck
A Night of Firsts
Date Number Three
Just One of Those Days
Something's Not Right
The Decision
Tell Them
Happy Days
Insults
Pampering
Lotor Strikes Again
Heartache
Home
Heat
Surprises
Quality Time
(Finally) Meeting His Father
After Us
A/N
Weird, Random A/N
Becoming a Handler
Fear
It's Time
Updated Art

Announcement!

1.4K 23 3
Per AisyDaisyDew25

I know this sin't the update y'all were hoping for, but... I am currently taking a small break from my Voltron books...

I may still update them if I get an idea for them... but right now, They are on hold.

If you like the Mandalorian, I am writing a Mandalorian fanfic. I am in need of a name for it and for my Mandalorian OC.

The announcements for these can be seen in my art book and my facts about me book. Please go read them and leave comments on the name poll.

This Mandalorian Fanfic is my own way of coping with all the crap that is going on in my life. The life update can be found in my facts about me book as well. PLease go read it so that the break may be hopefully better understood...

I appreciate you guys so much for your continued support on my Voltron books... but I do have other book that could use the hype as well... I am not a strictly Voltron and Ereri writer...

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
948K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
616K 37.5K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...