Accidentally yours.by-JeonTae...

By Jeonguktaelove

A not so romantic story of an annoying little fucker, vampire prince and a total asshole,true blood werewolf... More

•Info•
•Introduction•
•1: One night in a strange shity•
•2: Prince•
•3: Sexy pony star•
•4: Fucked up•
•5: Shit down•
•6: Infires•
•7: Very No Fun•
•8: Yeah Baby•
•9: Nochu•
•10: Hello,Turn up?•
•11: I was so impress-sed•
•12: Oh My Gawd•
•13: Is Family•
•14: Stahb It•
•15: Dine in? To go?•
•16: Pardon•
•17: My Heart Boom Boom•
•18: I want JK•
•19: No•
•20: Important Jizznezz•
•21: Heart Throb•
•22: Tekki Tekki•
•23: Oh Happy Day•
•24: Excujmi•
•25: My Heart Is My Heart Is•
•26: Fall Everything Fall•
•27: We Roll•
•28: 2!3!•
•29: When It Comes To You•
•30: Sea•
•31: Butterfly pt.1•
•32: Butterfly pt.2•
•34: Outro•
Q and A
•35: Good To You•
•Bonus Chapter: Finally•
•Special Chapter: You Got No Jams•
JeonTaeTrash

•33: Lotus-Eater•

8.6K 358 58
By Jeonguktaelove

"Namjoon!" Jin shouted. "What did I tell you?" He continued, furrowing his brows to the taller man who was looking at him with a face that has an 'I swear I didn't do anything, I'm so innocent' type of expression. "I was just-"

"Exactly." Namjoon was cut off. "You were just trying to turn on the stove but it resulted to almost burning us down." Jin continued, raising an eye brow. "Uh, but I...I just-"

"Precisely." The taller was cut off again. "You just tried to reach the cup but you ended up spilling whatever it contains." The older nagged.

"I didn't mean to! I was just-"

"Totally." Namjoon sighed as he was cut off yet again. "You just tried to fry something but ended up burning the frying pan."

"Look, I was just-"

"Absolutely. You're just naturally destructive."

"But I really d-"

"Namjoon." Jin uttered in a sassy tone with his hands on his waist.

"Right. I'm sorry." Namjoon sighed, head hanged low as he slowly and quietly sit down like a good boy.

"Good. Now stay there and do nothing while I finish cooking." The older stated before continuing to cook.

After the short arguement, the kitchen went back to being awefully quiet despite the fact that there are five men in the room.

Soon, there were sniffles heard, making the others who are currently having a blank state of mind eventually felt a little bothered. They all turned their heads to the oldest, looking at his back as he continued cooking.

"Hyung." Hoseok said in a soft tone.

"I'm...I'm just cutting onions. Gosh, it's making me cry." Jin lied, trying so hard to suppress his sobs but everyone is the same. They were all trying their best not to break down.

"I...I have to make this delicious for Tae. He needs to eat a lot." Jin continued between his sniffs.

Right. They were all trying to be strong. That's why none of them cried after they left Taehyung in his room. They have to be tough for their friend because Taehyung needs people to hold on to.

But, They didn't know that the person they are mourning over and the one they are currently so worried about are actually the happiest creature in the whole universe at the moment.

"Asshole! Dickhead! Jerk! Douchebag! Stupid muscled bunnyl! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"

"Stop shouting at my face First thing in the morning.“

"I...I hate you so much!" Taehyung said, still straddling his mate's stomach while crying and shouting like crazy.

"Hey, Tae." Jeonguk uttered, voice sounding so soft and gentle as he pulled the older's arm, making his mate bent towards him and now they are face to face. Jeonguk smiled and cupped his mate's face, thumbs brushing away the tears. .

"When did you become so ugly?" The younger stated while Taehyung seemed taken aback, lips opening, trying to say something but he couldn't form any words so his lips went back to a thin line, pressed together.

"Tae, look at you. You're so pale and you've become so thin and your eyes." Jeonguk stated, eyes filled with pain and concern. "Your eyes are puffy and reddish."

"Y-you don't love me anymore?" Taehyung sobbed, tears continuously flowing from his already swollen eyes. "B-because I'm ugly?" He continued, his breath was uneven and broken. 

"Tae, you're making no sense."

"Now you hate me because you think I'm dumb?"

Taehyung's cry got a little louder. "What? Tae, no! I was-"

"Then what!? You don't love me anymore because I stabbed you and killed you and turned you into a vampire but still a wolfy?" The older blabbered between his broken breathing and crying.

"Tae." Jeonguk calmly said and released a deep sigh. "It's not that-"

"Then what? Tell me! Is it because of my toys? You don't like my toys right? Do you want me to throw those? Wait. Uhh, Can I keep the glow in the dark one? But I promise I'll throw the rest! Please....Jeonguk...."

Maybe it's because of the sleepless nights or months of having a very hard time or maybe it's because he was just overwhelmed that he's obviously spouting nonsense and Jeonguk just looks so done. He's not having it anymore after waking up from what he felt like a deep slumber, he's not having the senseless argument his mate was throwing.

Impatient and probably doesn't have an idea what words should he say, Jeonguk swiftly pulled Taehyung down and hovered above him. The older was taken aback, tear-filled eyes widen at the sudden act, staring at the younger above him.

"Jeonguk-mmm~nnng!"

Jeonguk smashed his lips against the older while the other gladly responded the kiss, tilting his head and parting his lips for access.

They passionately kiss each other, refamiliarizing themselves on how each other taste like and feel like
against their own.

"Tae, I love you." Jeonguk sweetly whispered and those words were enough to make the older realize that everything is okay now. Yeah. Everything is finally okay. ‘

"Tae." Jeonguk whispered before licking the older's ear, making Taehyung's body shiver in arousal. "I'm thirsty."The younger continued before licking his mate's neck and landing open mouthed kisses.

"Mmm." Taehyung nodded his head. "Drink as much as you want." He consented, tilting his head to the side, exposing his flawless neck even more.

Jeonguk gulped at the sight of Taehyung‘s neck. It
looks so tempting and oh so delicious. He feels weird. Everything seemed so strange for him like if he focus on his sense of hearing, he swear he can even hear the flow of his mate's blood from the heart to every vein and it made him more fervent into wanting to smell it and taste it. It made his throat so dry and his body quiver in excitement.

Jeonguk gave his mate's neck one short kiss before finally opening his mouth and burying his fangs on the older's flesh.

"Ah!mmm..." Taehyung flinched at the slight and short-lived pain of being bitten but there's always that certain wave of pleasure that engulfs him everytime he feels his mate eagerly drink his blood.

Luckily, Taehyung has the strongest gene of being a royal blood, possessing the fastest regeneration ability. If he isn't, then he will probably die because Jeonguk is indisputably a binge drinker.

But Jeonguk can't help it. He just can't stop drinking Taehyung's blood because it sends him to another world of pure delight. He felt so heavenly good as if he was lotus-eating. The thickness and texture of Taehyung's blood, the smell and the warmth and of course, the taste. Every single thing about it is perfect and it's all his. All of Taehyung belongs to him.

"Y-you nnng~ah..rea|ly drink a lot." Taehyu ng said, voice a little shaky after Jeonguk finally stopped.

"Sorry. You just taste so fucking good." Jeonguk honestly said, thinking that he's actually very much addicted to his mate's blood but he's maybe wrong.

Because sooner or later, he'll come to realise that maybe he's not addicted but maybe he's obsessed with Taehyung.

"What about me? Don't I get something in return?" Taehyung sensually said, eyes definitely enticing his mate.

Jeonguk smirked and shifted their positions so the older is now on top of him. "Here." The younger said, pointing on his neck.

Taehyung licked his lips before immediately bending down to bit his mate's neck. And oh fucking gracious goodness, he missed the taste of his mate's blood but he noticed the changes in its flavor though it's still highly pleasant to his taste.

"Mmm! Mmm!" Taehyung reacted when Jeonguk suddenly bucked his hips up, trying to press his already hard members against Taehyung's.

Yup. Jeonguk got a total hard on when he sucked his mate's blood and Taehyung was the same, his arousal starting to cloud the room and his mate's mind.

"Jeonguk nnng~ah!" The older moaned as he started rolling his hips, pressing and rubbing their clothed erection.

"Tae." Jeonguk mumbled before sitting up and harshly pulling his mate for a hungry kiss while starting to abruptly undress.

They were both so impatient as they swiftly got rid of their clothings, displaying their naked bodies, eyeing each other's perfectly carved physique.

"Mmm~ah...Gukk." Taehyung whispered as he straddled his mate.

"Tae, what are you-fuck...ah..." Jeonguk grunts and held his breath as he felt his member entering his mate, slowly pushing past the tight ring of muscle.

"S-sorry...I ~nnng~AH! I can't wait...anymore....mmm~AH~AH!!" Taehyung mumbled, almost breathless as he slowly sink down, letting his hole swallow his mate's long and thick member until it's balls deep and shuddering at the sudden sensation that fills him inside.

"Tae." Jeonguk breathed watching his mate struggling with his size and looking like he's in a lot of pain, which he is, actually.

"I-It's okay...nng~ah...f-fuck me." Taehyung said, voice sounding a little desperate.

He was in pain but he wanted it or he just honestly got used to rough fucking since that was what Jeonguk has been unconsciously doing to him for the past month.

"AH! AH! AH! Jeonguk! Jeonguk." Taehyung moaned when the younger suddenly thrusted upwards while he also moved, bouncing on top of his mate.

"Fuck...Tae...my Taehyung." Jeonguk kept on mumbling, eyes never leaving the most captivating beautiful man he had ever seen. The man who looks so erotic and sounds so lewd but still perfectly bewitching while being wrecked.

"Ah! Jeonguk...good...it feels so~ah! Ah! So fucking nnng~ah good." The prince moaned louder, pain was long forgotten, feeling as if he was drowning in pure pleasure.

"J-Jeonguk...I'm~ah! I'm going to c-cum a-again..." The older whimpered.

"Mmm...fuck, you're so hot..." Jeonguk said before thrusting harder and faster, eliciting loud moans and cries from his mate who was really losing his mind from the pleasure.

Few more thrusts, Jeonguk came inside his mate, stuttering as he spurts his release while Taehyung shuddered as he also shoots his load, painting his
stomach with his own cum.

~•~•~••~•~•~

"Fuck you, Tae."

"I’m really sorry!"

"We were so down and depressed and our hearts were even broken but you, ugh!" Jimin brushed his hair as he groan in frustration. "Fucking unbelievable." The blonde continued, looking so mad and disappointed.

"It's his fault!" Taehyung pointed Jeonguk who was sitting beside him.

"Stop lying. You're the one who kept on asking for more." Jeonguk retorts with a proud smirk, making his mate's mouth fall open in disbelief. '

"Fuck you, Gukk." Taehyung pouted and rolled his eyes.

"You both are so, I don't know! I want to scream! Can I scream? Ugh! This is so frustrating dammit!" Hoseok said, still in disbelief because out of the five men in the dull kitchen, he was the one who had the hardest time trying to conceal his sadness when all he wanted to do was to burst in tears but it wasn't allowed since Jin said they needed to be strong for Taehyung so he had to hold back his strong emotions for hours, bearing the pain of being emotionally tortured.

"These fuckers." Jin muttered to himself, he was also fuming in anger, thinking about the past hours they spent with clenching broken hearts and tears trying to hold back, all those are for nothing and they couldn't believe that the horny assed couple chose to prioritise fucking than actually informing them the greatest news.

"Both of you, I will-Namjoon don't!!"

Jin shouted when he saw Namjoon trying to get some plates probably thinking that since everyone was already present, they should start eating but then, even when all he wished for is to spread love and to achieve world peace, he was still cursed to be a god of destruction.

They all gasped when all the plates Namjoon was holding fell on the floor and the room was filled with sounds of glass shattering.

"Fuck this. I'm out." Yoongi said and walked out of the kitchen, clearly a hundred percent done with all the shits he's witnessing.

-.-.-.-.-
❤️❤️❤️

Seems like you guys really had a heart attack in last chapter 🤣🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 33.3K 72
[ C O M P L E T E D ] "If your album got higher sales than mine in the first day, I'll stop messing up with you" "And if not?" "You'll go out with me...
15.7K 525 10
sᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ ↴ ❝ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪs ʜᴏᴡ ʟᴏɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ❞ - ᴍᴀ...
1.1M 51.7K 105
[JJK x KTH] Social media fic | Cheerleader Taehyung and the hot football captain Jungkook won't stop their competitiveness over everything. •Top Jung...
260K 3.9K 70
➪𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎. ➪𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚒𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚎.