Trust ¦| [KAIHUN]✓[COMPLETED]

By shxnwu

[OH SEHUN] A full-time photographer which has a peaceful and calm life just by doing what he loves. But thin... More

¦PROLOGUE¦
CHAPTER¦1
CHAPTER¦2
CHAPTER¦3
CHAPTER¦4
CHAPTER¦5
CHAPTER¦6
¦CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER¦8
CHAPTER¦9
CHAPTER¦10
CHAPTER¦11
CHAPTER¦12
CHAPTER¦13
CHAPTER¦14
CHAPTER¦15
CHAPTER¦16
CHAPTER¦17
CHAPTER¦18
CHAPTER¦19
CHAPTER¦20
CHAPTER¦21
CHAPTER¦22
CHAPTER¦23
CHAPTER¦24
CHAPTER¦25
CHAPTER¦26
CHAPTER¦27
CHAPTER|28
CHAPTER|29
CHAPTER¦30
CHAPTER¦31
CHAPTER¦32
CHAPTER¦33
CHAPTER¦34
CHAPTER¦35
CHAPTER¦36
CHAPTER¦37
CHAPTER¦38
CHAPTER¦39
CHAPTER¦40
CHAPTER¦41
CHAPTER¦42
CHAPTER¦43
CHAPTER¦44
CHAPTER¦45
CHAPTER¦46
CHAPTER¦47
CHAPTER¦48
CHAPTER¦49
CHAPTER|50
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER|53
CHAPTER¦54
CHAPTER|55
CHAPTER|56
CHAPTER|57
CHAPTER|58
CHAPTER|59
CHAPTER|60
|EPILOGUE|

CHAPTER¦51

1.3K 85 17
By shxnwu

Author's POV

Sehun shifted in his seat to be in the uncomfortable silence. He was fidgeting in his seat while numerously glancing at the person seated beside him.

Kai hadn't say any words to him since they got in the car. He knew he needed to tell the latter about all those things. Kai deserved to know it.

But this deep silence between them was literally killing him. It was so uncomfortable.

"Kai?"

Sehun finally decided to call out the male's name to gain his attention and he did. Kai turned to look at him right away after hearing his call.

"Yeah?," he uttered and curved a smile at him.

"Are you okay?," Sehun questioned and the worries were obviously showed on his face.

He slowly held out his hand to reach the elder's hand. Grasping it gently to let him know about his existence right there.

Kai cracked into a wider smile. He held the latter's hand tighter. "I'm fine," he mouthed those.

No words were uttered after that and the silence filled in again. But this time it was better.

Sehun took a glance at their intertwined hands and the corner of his lips curled up. Their hands looked compatible with each other.

They chose to drowned into their own silence until they finally reached the house after few minutes.

Both of them went straight to the room as the entered the house. It was a long day for them and they truly needed a good rest after it.

Kai immediately stripped off his shirt and threw it eventually on the floor before throwing himself on the bed with his face buried on the mattress.

"Kai, I told you many times before to put your dirty clothes in the basket," Sehun shook his head while collecting the shirt and putting it into the clothes basket.

But the elder only replied with a low humming.

He unbuttoned his shirt and loosened the necktie that was wrapping around his neck this whole day. Placing his belongings on the table next to the bed before plopping down.

"Kai?"

Sehun was making up his mind whether he should tell Kai about the things or not. But he could not keep all these forever right?

"Hm?," Kai hummed once again. He reluctantly lifted up his face to look at Sehun. His eyes were half-opened and it was obvious he looked tired.

Which made the younger sighed. "Nothing, you can continue your rest," he uttered. Well, it should be next time then.

Sehun stood up and made his way to the bathroom. He could feel his whole body was smelly and sticky which was uncomfortable to be sleeping in this state.

He snatched the towel from the hanger before scuttling into the bathroom.

Kai's eyes were fully opened as he could feel the emptiness beside him. He just realised that Sehun was nowhere near him.

He changed his position with his back laying on the bed and his face was facing the ceilings. He took a glance at the bathroom's door after hearing the water sounds coming from there.

Sehun was showering.

As he was in his own deep silence, he only remembered about the matters Sehun talked with him before.

It was definitely something he did not know but he had a feeling that it was somehow related to Daniel? He was not sure but his gut told him so.

"What is he hiding from me?," he mumbled those words and asked to himself.

As he was in the middle of his thoughts, the door clicked open and Sehun went out with a clean and fresh appearance. He shot the elder a smile.

"Take a shower before sleeping," he uttered while stepping closer. "I don't want to sleep with that smelly body of yours," he dried his head using the towels while saying that.

Sehun had only another towel hanging around his waist with another towel he used to dry his hair. He didn't even notice the hungry stare from the lover who wouldn't want to move an inch from the place he was sitting.

Kai unbeknownstly, licked his bottom lips while eyeing the lover from head down until his toe.

Well couldn't blame him on this 'cause who could resist the sexy body of Sehun?

Sehun arched his eyebrows to not get any response from the boyfriend. He slid the towel on his broad shoulder to take a look at Kai.

"Kai? What's wrong?," he questioned as he looked over his shoulder.

Kai flashed his common smirk to Sehun which the latter fully understood the meaning behind it right away. But he still chose to pretend.

He stood up and marched towards Sehun who was giving his back. His naughty hands started making their way to both of Sehun's side.

"Sehun, I— ow!

Sehun sent a glare and turned his body around. He huffed in satisfaction while looking at the elder.

Kai rubbed his feet after Sehun suddenly attacked him by stomping his feet. It was sudden and he did not aware of that.

"Don't dream of touching me before you are done showering!," Sehun stated and flopped down on the bed.

The elder had a cranky expression on his face but it was changed just in a second. "So that means I can touch you after shower—okay I'll go now!"

He ran into the bathroom as Sehun was already glaring at him once again before his sentences were fully uttered.

...

"Kai, I need to talk to you"

Kai lifted his head from the laptop screen as he heard the serious voice tone from the lover. He nodded and patted the place beside him.

Hinting Sehun to sit down and the latter obeyed.

He placed the laptop on the small table beside their bed. His arms were moved to wrap around the younger's body—pulling him closer.

Sehun's eyes were tracing every movements from Kai until he was settled down beside him. He could not help but to snuggle closer to the elder's body warmth.

He deliberately leaned his head on the boyfriend's shoulder and the latter didn't look bother of it but instead he was pleased.

"I–I have something to ask you," he uttered at last while fidgeting with the blanket they were using. "Do you really hate Daniel?," he finally asked.

Kai was a bit surprised with the sudden question but he tried to play it cool. "Well you can say that we really hate each other's guts," he replied.

"Why do you ask?"

Sehun reached the elder's hand and intertwined their fingers together. He looked up to meet the elder's eyes who were staring at him as well.

"I'm hiding something from you," he confessed and it was not actually surprising for Kai as he already knew it.

"Yeah, I know," Kai replied with his grinning smile to see his lover's surprise expression. "You have been acting obvious and I'll be stupid not to notice it."

Sehun scrunched his nose in annoyance.

"So what is it about?," Kai questioned. "Is it something about Daniel?," he was sure it was right and Sehun's expression showed it all.

"I sent some of your men to look on him because I don't know I just feel that he is suspicious," Sehun finally said out. He was thinking that Kai would be mad but the latter was only smiling at him.

That was even scarier actually.

Kai chuckled. "Well that was not expected and no one told me about it," he furrowed his eyebrows.

Sehun bit his bottom lips. "I kinda threaten them to keep it as a secret or I'll ask you to fire them," he shut his eyes in embarassment after saying that.

He was honestly regretted doing it though. But he was in a desperate situation and the only person they were scared of was Kai—no other choice.

Kai was looking at his lover in amuse. "Wow, you started to get that mafia wife vibes I guess," if he could be honest, that was so sexy of Sehun.

Sehun snorted.

"But I have been keeping an eye on him as well," the elder uttered. "He was hitting on you the whole damn time, I swear I really want to kick his ass out of my office," he hissed in annoyance.

Sehun rolled his eyes as a reply. Only if he knew that Daniel was actually hitting on him and not Sehun.

"Don't you realise?," he sighed out of frustration and responded with a clueless expression.

Kai frowned. "Realise what?"

Sehun exhaled sharply. "He was not after me, Kai," he stated which made the other male even more confused than before.

"What do you mean?," he questioned. Totally clueless of the situation right now.

"He is after you," Sehun finally let out the truth. "It is not me whom he wants, he wants you," he pointed at the elder.

Kai was still furrowing his eyebrows. He was still not being able to swallow in the truth. It was impossible.

He scoffed. "What are you saying?," he shook his head. "Sehun, I killed his parents so do you think he will like the killer of his own parents?," he retorted.

Sehun rolled his eyes.

"I'll show you the proofs if you don't trust me," he stated firmly and none of his look showed that he was throwing out jokes.

"So right now you should understand why was I pissed off just now," all of sudden, he brought up the topics.

Kai rubbed his nape. Well if what Sehun told was the truth, guess it made sense that he was mad at Daniel.

Sehun leaned his back and let out a harsh breathing. "I can't believe I need to compete him to get you," he snapped.

The elder chuckled lightly and brought him into the warm embrace. Snuggling their body closer to each other.

"You already got me, baby," he said and showered the latter with kisses and it somehow turned into a more intense one.

"Well guess you're right about the mafia wife thingy, I started feeling possessive over you."

--

Helloooooo people! Hope you enjoy the chapter and I'm really sorry for the late updates 🙇♥️ Alsoooo it's getting weird ik huhu, it will end up in few more chaps! Sooo wait for it ✨🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 221 4
↺𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 �...
90.1K 4.1K 17
Description A young man by the name of Kim Jongin is struggling with financial problems, and had no choice but to freeload in a stranger's house. A v...
189K 9.1K 43
kim jongin and oh sehun , who doesn't know them? both of them are the most powerful mafia leaders , always fighting with each other and hating each...
9.8K 331 7
Kim Taehyung a police officer..... nothing really good in his life ..... Being a billionaire son he choose to chase his own dream .... in just 25 ye...