My Sister's Ex *yandere*

By LokisBabydollBride

Lily was always scared of her older sisters boyfriend. He had these dark eyes that seemed to always be watchi... More

Cast & Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 6

10.4K 213 28
By LokisBabydollBride

When he woke up, he heard Lily's phone going off. He saw she was still asleep so he took her phone and stepped out to answer the call for her so she wouldn't wake up. "Hello?" He greeted once out of the bedroom. He went to the bathroom, wrapping a towel around his hips so he wasn't fully naked around his house.

"Is this that fuck boy?" A deep voice asked on the other end of the line. Fuck boy? "Who is calling?" Tom asked a bit annoyed. "I'm the best man of Cassie and Chris's wedding. They want Lily and I to work together on helping with things for the wedding, I wanted her and I to meet up today and get started on the projects her sister wants us to do." The man on the other end said sounding angry.

"Well she's sleeping and I will alert her to your message when she wakes up." Tom said still being the polite gentleman he was raised to be. "Fine. Tell her that I will be waiting at her house for her. She needs to hurry." The man said before he hung up on Tom.

Tom looked at the phone, seeing the number was unknown. I guess that would be normal since she wouldn't have gotten his number at the party last night since she was with him all night. So Tom figured that the man got Lily's number from either Chris or Cassie.

Tom shook his head a bit and went back to the bedroom. His frowned melted into a small smile seeing the love of his life still asleep in the bed. She must've been worn out from last night. He chuckled a bit smugly. He then took his towel off, put on some gym shorts, and got back into bed with her, pulling her in close.

Lily turned and snuggled into him making the British man smile. He closed his eyes and kissed her head, falling back to sleep with her safely tucked in his arms. 

They both woke up two hours later. Lily woke up first and smiled as the memory of last night came back on what they did. She still felt a bit of soreness between her pale thighs. But it was a good kind cause it reminded her that she gave something very important to the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

She looked at Toms peaceful face and reached over touching his warm skin. Her finger tips brushed against his skin so softly. He smiled and opened his blue eyes to look at her. She smiled at him. "Hi puppy." She greeted softly.

"Hi baby girl." He greeted back. She moved and kissed him sweetly. His hand went from her waist, past her breasts, to her neck, to her face to hold her as he deepened the kiss. His tongue entered her mouth and claimed every inch of it as his.

She moved laying down and pulled him to get back on top of her again. He chuckled against her lips at her eagerness. He pulled away. "Sorry darling. But we have to get going. The guy who is Chris's best man called you earlier, he is meeting you at your house to work on wedding projects that Cassie wants done by you two." He told her.

Lily froze hearing that. She didn't want to work with Diego! At all! Tom seemed to notice that she had frozen. "Are you ok baby?" He asked rubbing his thumb over her cheek caringly. "I don't like that guy." She told him, making him nod in understanding. 

"He was an arse on the phone." He told her. "How about I go with you? Make sure he isn't rude to you or tries anything?" He offered. Lily looked at him and smiled as she nodded. "That would be best." She told him.

He kissed her head and got out of the bed and got some of her clothes that were at his place. He had bought her clothes and such for his place for whenever she stayed the night. She got up, and the two shared a shower... which did end up in him showing her how to have sex in the shower.

When the two got out she put on the clothes he picked out for her which was some cargo pants, a tank top and one of his plaid button downs. So she put it all on and tide the button down in a knot in the front. She pulled her hair into a ponytail, putting on some combat boots. 

 She smiled at her boyfriend as he finished putting on his jeans and plain blue shirt that stretched over his chest tightly. She bit her lip at the thoughts in her head and shook them away. "Lets get some breakfast on the way over." He offered pretending that he didn't notice her eyes on him.

Lily eagerly agreed to get food. She always did and it amused him how excited she would get at the mention of getting food. He chuckled shaking his head as he walked out of the room hearing her behind him. She took his hand in hers as they headed to the car. 

He helped her inside before getting in on his side as well. Then they headed out to get a quick breakfast for the both of them. Stopping at Dunkin Doughnuts for a bagel for both of them, before heading over to her house where she still lived with her parents.

She saw that Diego's bike was parked in the driveway and gulped. She dreaded going inside. She just wanted him to go away again. Why did he have to be related to Chris, and be apart of the wedding? Things were fine without him!

Lily and Tom got out, held hands, and walked inside using her key. There sat Diego in the Livingroom waiting on her. He looked up and pinned her to the spot with his dangerous dark eyes. The eyes that have haunted her nightmares. 

Diego grinned seeing his woman walk into the room, but that grin turned into a frown and glare as he saw her walking in holding hands with that fuck boy from the party last night. He stood. "I called you almost four hours ago." He told them angerly.

"I was sleeping in, and we went for breakfast." Lily said going into the kitchen for a moment. She needed to get away from Diego's gaze. She hated it on her!

"What is it that Cassie wanted us to work on?" She called from the kitchen. "She wants us to work on the little table top things she wants." Lily yelped in shock hearing Diego's voice come up behind her.

She held her hand over her heart as she tried to calm down. Tom walked over as well, coming over and rubbed her back to help soothe her. She looked at Diego, seeing his dark grin of amusement on his face. 

"Sorry. Thought you heard me." He lied, he was happy to get a rise out of his obsession. "Anyway, while I was waiting on you, I went and got all the supplies she had ordered for us, so we can get started." Diego told her looking her over. And he really liked what he saw... till he got to her neck.

"What the fuck happened to you?" He asked going over angerly, he grabbed her chin, lifting it to look at her neck. There was bruising on her pale skin. Lily moved away from him, her cheeks burning. "Fuck off." She snapped on instinct. 

Tom pulled his woman into his arms. Lily covered her neck with her hands. "Look lets just get started on her projects." She told him annoyed. 

____

The three started working on the things that needed done. Diego was stewing. He wanted to be doing this alone with Lily so he could show her who she belongs to. But that asshole of a boyfriend of hers had to come along with her.

Tom and Lily stood. She was tired of repeating these things. She headed to the kitchen again for a soda and a break. Tom went to her and pulled her to him, making her cuddle into him. She smiled relaxing against him. She loved being in his arms.

There was just something about being in his arms that just brought her to peace as it was doing now. He also always smelt good. 

She wrapped her arms around his waist, lifting her head, and laid her chin on his chest to look at him. She smiled up at him lovingly, which he eagerly returned. He moved his head down and kissed her head. "Better?" He asked her. She shrugged. 

"I don't like him." She said freely after she heard Diego step out for a smoke. "I've never liked him, even when I first met him." She admitted to Tom. The Brit nodded in understanding. "Well lets just get this finished, and we will go to my place and I'll draw you a nice bubble bath. I'll rub your feet, and order us some lunch." He promised her.

Lily closed her eyes and smiled. "That sounds really good." She mumbled getting excited to get to his house. She went to her tip toes and kissed him quickly before moving out of his arms to get things over with.

____

Tom watched the two finish up. He was watching Diego, making sure he didn't try anything with Lily. Tom notice he kept moving slowly closer to Lily, making her uncomfortable and tense. "Lily. Can you go get my charger from the car really quick?" Tom asked. She quickly nodded, getting out of the house.

"Lily doesn't like you getting close to her. She isn't a fan of non family males touching her." Tom said trying to make the man get the hint. Diego just grinned at him. "And what about you? She seems to like you touching her?" He jested. "That's cause she likes me. She loves me." Tom said giving the man a glare, which was returned.

"Tell Cassie that Lily was tired of doing most of the work for you, and I took her home with me." Tom told him grabbing Lily's bag and headed out to the car. 

He didn't like how that Diego just basically watched Lily do most of the work. Tom helped her. But Diego hardly did anything besides watch her and hand her the things needed. 

____

After the relaxing bath, Lily put on one of toms boxers and button downs. She pulled her hair into a messy bun and sat on the couch with her feet on Tom's lap so he could massage her feet.

"Tell me what happened with you and Diego." He requested her. She looked at him. "Cassie dated him when I was younger. I just never liked him." She tried. "There's more to it then that. I can tell. Tell me baby." He begged softly. 

She sighed and started telling him everything. How Diego 'accidently' took her first kiss, how he liked touching her, some was in places she didn't like being touched. And all the other stuff that had happened.

By the end of it she looked... releaved. Happy to let someone know about what happened after keeping it inside for so long. Like a weight has been lifted some from her shoulders.

"Don't worry darling. I wont let him do anything to you. Never again." He promised after pulling her into his lap, wrapping his arms around her. She straddled him and hugged him as she nuzzled into his neck. 

"Thank you Puppy. I love you." She told him.

_____

Hey guys! BabyDoll here! I just wanted to let you know that I am really working on my American God's story 'I Want To Live'. So please go check it out I would really appreciate that. 

Also go follow me on Instagram at lokisbabydollbride. I post a lot on there, I do live segments of Q&A's, take requests. So go follow me I love chatting with fans of my work!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 12K 25
" aah...princess..you are so..t..tight...F...fuck " he said as he thrusts in you " I..leave me.... s..sto-p... I'm.. aaah... y.. your s..sister " you...
55.3K 2K 29
"I shouldn't have taken you out of here. You're only mine and now, no one will see what's mine or even take you away from me." - Jungkook The story...
188K 5.5K 24
"π™„π™π™Ž π™ˆπ™” π™…π™Šπ˜½ π™π™Š π™π˜Όπ™†π™€ π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™π™€ π™Šπ™ π™”π™Šπ™, π™„π™Žπ™‰π™ π™π™ƒπ˜Όπ™ 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙔/𝙉?" When a ruthless mafia leader meets an naive innocent gir...
340K 3.9K 49
'' why don't you spread you legs for us and lay on the bed like our own personal feast?'' *book one of the nystrom series* carmen nystrom, one hell...