Konoha's Own Blue-Eyed Puppet...

Por Animalover9

-COMPLETED- Everything is suppose to go smoothly in Akisha's life or at least that's what she wanted... But n... Más

The Free Clouds
Graduation & A New Team
A Visit From The Sand Siblings
The Written Exam
The Forest Of Death
Passing The Forest Of Death
Preliminary Battles
A Day Off?
Training
The Final Chunin Exam
Truth Revealed
Itachi and Kisame
Knowledge Of The Felines
Meeting Tsunade
The Three Legendary Ninja Reunion
Almost...
Never A Normal Day
Choji's Decision
For A Comrade
Don't Cry
It's Decided
The Free Clouds
-EXTRA-

Akisha's Fight

3.2K 110 13
Por Animalover9

Aww T-T thanks for the compliments on my drawing last chapter!! Really it means alot! :D 

Oh, I'm not the best at fight scenes... and I try and make all the jutsus real, but don't get your panties in a knot if they're not, okay? 

Anyhoo~ Remember Shikamaru is in the lead. To the side is Akisha's opponent. I know, I know. She looks all happy and innocent. o__o trust me, she's one psycho trigger-happy chick. Oh, as you can tell I didn't draw her... Because I'm a lazy bastard, but whatever. ^-^

Some information you guys should know, her puppet Sutinga is the size of Sasori's puppet that he locks himself in. Also remember she treats her puppets as if they were real, because the art has that affect on her.

So lay back, get some popcorn, and enjoy the story ^.^

***Akisha's POV****

I groaned as Kiba pushed me towards the staircase. I'm really regretting not quitting back there. A nervous feeling passed within me so strong that I had to hold back the urge to throw up. Slowly, but surely, I made my way infront of her. If anything I'll limit my puppet use to 'Sutinga' in case if I win, I'll still have a trump card for the next round of fights or whatever we have to do. If she's too strong for just one puppet, then I'll keep my puppet arm as a trump card. Although it's not too much of one.. Still, if Shino's battle taught me anything; it's nice to have a trump card.

She clasped her hands together when I finally stopped walking and stood in front of her. "It's about time you got here, silly!"  Oh Kami, Buddha, and all the other Gods; why?.  She's the complete opposite of me. She probably fights the complete opposite too, no doubt she'll kick my ass in five seconds.

The examiner looked between us. "BEGIN!"

Swiftly and rather impressively, Kisa pulled out her sword and jumped at me, swinging downwards. I jumped back with wide eyes, shock at her fast movements flowing through me. A puff of dust and some stone flew up from where her sword struck. Shade covered her eyes, nothing but her sick sadistic grin showed through to the world. "Heehe. This'll be fun.

Her voice drastically changed from sweet and playful to sadistic and deadly. I face palmed. Why do I get the insane bitch? I could have gotten Temari, who'd kick my ass, but at least be nice about it. Or I could have gotten Choji, or even Shikamaru, but no, I had to get this-

I gasped, broken away from the ranting inside of my mind as she suddenly flung herself towards me. I dodged quickly to the right, barely saving myself from a deadly injury. Quick as possible, I dug through my ninja pouch and ripped out my 'Sutinga' summoning scroll. I pulled it open and with some blood from my thumb 'Sutinga' appeared within a giant cloud of smoke. Sutinga looked like a wooden scorpion puppet that was a little above average size for a normal puppet. 

All I have to do is cut her once with the stinger. She should be paralyzed by the poison then... I could actually win this. All I need is one tiny little cut.. I looked at my opponent with a determined glance. I connected my chakra strings quickly and commanded Sutinga to jump at her.

Kisa must have been day dreaming as her neck snapped up and she scrambled away in a frenzy. "EEP!!" "DON'T ACT STUPID, KISA!" A male voice yelled out, most likely a teammate. "I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, YOU BASTARD!!" She snarled in retort, jumping back wards and performing hand signs. "WATER STYLE: WATER WHIP!!" In a flash, water appeared and shifted into a form of a whip. Kisa tried striking me, but I moved Sutinga in the way, making him block with one of his claws. 

It seems in her anger to miss me with the whip, she wrapped the whip around Sutinga's mid-section and hiked him close. As he flung close she lifted her sword as if to cut him in half. After all what is a puppet master without their puppet?

I cut off the chakra strings to avoid being pulled with. I ran to the side of her and my puppet, pulling out some poisoned senbon needles with my right hand. Kisa didn't see me as she struck the top of Sutinga with her sword. 

A metal clang was heard as the wooden covering of Sutinga broke and flew off,revealing his metal body underneath. Kisa gasped in surprise at Sutinga, the surprise soon turning into a nasty glare and I took this chance to throw the needles. She just barely lifted her sword to block the needles. I went on to connect my chakra strings with my left arm to Sutinga. She glanced at Sutinga as I made him advance towards her. When she blocked those needles, she left an opening, like I planned it to be. Kisa jumped back when Sutinga's stinger lurch for her. 

And amazingly, Sutinga's stinger cut her on her arm. She stuck her sword into the ground besides herself, grimacing and caressing the cut. Pants left my mouth, it's getting harder to attack with my chakra's getting lower, and not to mention with her dangerous abilities. Hopefully the poison will run it's course on her quickly. 

Kisa suddenly advanced forward, jumping over Sutinga and running at me with a playful, deadly look. The sword gripped tightly in her hand.

And I guess the poisons not running it's course on her.

I dodged to the side, ducking under her sword. "Shit!" The swear left my mouth without me having to think about it. Kisa didn't let up and kept swinging, making me break concentration and cut the chakra strings to Sutinga. I kept ducking under the sword before she threw the sword at me. I slid under it, startled. Just as I picked myself up, she appeared in front of me, landing a punch on my face. 

She didn't let up and before I knew it, I was pummeled into the ground by multiply punches. My opponent then jumped at me with a chakra filled fist aimed right for my chest.

I rolled to the right dodging her attack. I stood up, grimacing and wincing in pain. She tried pulling her fist out of the ground. "WAHH! I'M STUCK!!!" Her cries of distress left me to sweat drop. I continued on, mustering up the rest of my chakra and performing hand signs. "WIND RELEASE: VACUUM WAVE!" I took a deep breath and exhaled several blasts of wind full of chakra. 

Her eyes widened, not expecting the jutsu like for some reason I wouldn't take my chance to win this. Due to Kisa's hand being stuck in the ground she couldn't dodge and was forced to have each blast of wind hit her, finally prying her from the ground and making her go flying into a wall. The wall cracked on impact and she groaned when she fell, blood trickling from her screwed up hand after having it ripped out so viciously. A split on her lip had caused blood to drip down.

When she slumped full to the ground, she fell over to her side. A pool of foam came sputtering out of her mouth and she was subjected to several seizures. I sighed... Now the poison decides to work? The examiner walked up to her, checking to see if she was unable to continue. I on the other hand walked over to Sutinga and released the puppet from the summoning. Sutinga disappeared in a puff of smoke. Splits from her punches covered my face. Drops of blood ran down into my eyes. My back hurt a lot from landing on it, stinging in pain with every move I made... To sum it up; Not my best day.

"WINNER, SYERKI AKISHA!!"  

I grinned, shaking my head as Kiba cheered for me. I walked up the closest staircase and I ended up walking by the sand siblings, passing by the smirking blonde and a smiling puppet master. Kankuro nodded at me as an accomplishment for my winning. Gaara kept staring at the board waiting for his turn, not noticing me walk by, not that I wanted him to notice me.

I also walked by Shikamaru's team. Shikamaru stopped me from walking ahead. He gave me a tiny grin, but concern showed through his expressions. "Hey great job down there.... You had me worried for a sec." Choji nodded in agreement. His hand halfway away from his mouth holding an imaginary chip there. I suppose old habits die hard. "We thought you might have los-" Ino pushed Choji out of the way with a hand on her hip. "YEAH!! YOU HAD US ALL WORRIED!!" 

I backed away from her. Since when did Ino care about me?

"Uh.. Well, thanks for concern, you guys. I should be heading back to my team now.." I said, rubbing an injury on the back of my head. Ino nodded while Shikamaru waved me a goodbye and Choji laid flat on the ground with swirly eyes from when Ino pushed him out of the way. I turned away yawning and finally reached my teammates. Kiba grinned, patting me hard on my back making me flinch. "GREAT JOB KI! I KNEW YOU COULD DO-"  Shino swiftly grabbed Kiba's arm and flung him into the wall behind us. 

Three pulsating veins of anger appeared on top of his head. "WHY'D YOU DO THAT, YOU ASSHO-" Shino interrupted by pointing to me. "She landed on her back from those punches and you went and patted her in that spot extremely hard." Shino made sure to explain it thoroughly for Kiba. Kiba's mouth dropped open in surprise. A hint of guilt lingered in his eyes and he went on to stand up with a closed eye grin and a sweat drop clinging from where his irk veins once were. "A-Ah! I'm sorry! But really great job!" He ended with a toothy grin. Hinata looked down. "Yes great job, Kisha. I, um, have this medical cream for y-your wounds."  She held out a little medical cream case for me.

I sighed with relief. Thank Kami. My face was hurting and the pain had been escalating. "Thanks Hinata." Someone patted me lightly on the head. I turned and saw Kurenai-Sensei. "Good job kid. You should take it easy now... Get some rest, okay?" I nodded to her, my eyelids drooping down at the thought of sleep. I let my body slide down against the wall. 

"HEY IT'S OUR TURN, AKAMARU!!" Kiba yelled, excited. I grinned although the fatigue showed through on my face now. "Good luck Kiba, Akamaru."  Kiba gave me a confident look. "We won't need luck! Infact feel free to bet as much on us as possible!" Akamaru yipped in agreement. I smirked... He's always so confident...

Sakura walked over to me as Kiba hopped down there to face Naruto. "You love bets, right?" I looked up at her with a plain look. "What gave it away?" She looked down at Naruto with a smile. She turned back to me with a determined glance.  "I bet you a hundred Naruto wins!" I laughed at the mere thought. "DEAL!"  I took out some money, ignoring the pain of moving and laid it next to me, showing I wasn't kidding. There's no way Kiba will lose to Naruto. It almost makes me feel bad for poor Naruto. 

*****

I gripped the railing, standing up on my own two feet, even though Kurenai has told me plenty of times to sit down. I couldn't since Naruto got Kiba to accidentally punch Akamaru. I bit my lip in fear for Kiba as five of Naruto's clones surrounded him. The cuts on my hands had begun to bleed again from my tight grip on the railing, but my total attention was on Kiba, not any physical pain I may have felt.

The clones ran at him and sent him flying in the air with several kicks. My eyes widen, before squeezing shut, unable to look at what happened next. "K-Kiba!" Hinata yelled out, pure shock and horror running through her voice like it ran through my entire body. Her eyes were open as far as possible, not able to look away from the scene. I opened my eyes again when Naruto yelled something out, kicking Kiba in the air with each word he yelled. A final kick was sent to Kiba and he fell to the ground. Blood flying out of his mouth.

The examiner walked over checking Kiba, then going on with, "WINNER: UZUMAKI NARUTO!! " 

Everyone looked amazed and happy for Naruto, ignorant of what pain Kiba was in. Adreiline from my panic forced me to run towards the steps, passing by Sakura who gathered what was left of my money from the spot I left it. Hinata followed me, but stopped to talk to Naruto or someone with blonde hair. I didn't get a good look, my eyes were on Kiba and only Kiba.

When I reached him, the medics had him on a gurney with Akamaru at his side. "Kiba! Are you alright!?" Panic and worry in my voice. I can't remember freaking out over Kiba like this. He's the tough guy.. Not the one I need to be worrying over.. Kiba nodded at my question. "Yeah, I guess.." He smirked in a sad kind of way. "Since when do you really worry about me like this?" I grabbed onto his arm. "W-what!? How dare-!  I've always worried about you, because I care about you! And then you go off and say that!?" Kiba's eyes slightly widen. "I didn't mean it like that, Ki!"

I crossed my arms, giving Kiba a sharp look. "Feel better, you dumbass." I looked to Akamaru with a soft look. I pat him on his head gently. "Feel better, buddy." Akamaru whined and closed his eyes. Hinata walked up to Kiba holding out some of the medical cream as I walked away. I sighed angrily. Does that Idiot really think that? That I don't care? Bah! I would have punched him if it wasn't for the fact that he was half dead.

I was right in front of the stairs with Hinata next to me when they announced the next round. "Oh damn it.." I looked worriedly to Hinata. She just had to face that guy. Hinata looked to me, her face pleading to me as to what she should do. I looked down, thinking, before meeting her eyes. "Hinata, do what ever you think you should. I'll believe in you either way." She nodded with thought, not saying anything and walking towards the middle of the stadium. I continued my walk back up to where Shino was when I stopped at team 7 and what was apparently left of Neji's team: a weird looking male in an all green jumpsuit.

I rested on the railing, a tough look on my face as I decided to stick around here. I turned to Neji's teammate, "You should know, if she gets hurt, I'm punching him in his face." I guess he didn't hear me or chose not to as he cried in a corner about how his turn was taking to long. I turned back, frowning that my threats were never taken seriously.

Sakura walked up to me with Naruto at her side, gaining my attention away from the match, but all that I was met with was silence.

.

.

.

She glared and punched Naruto on his head, causing the blonde to grab the spot in pain. "OWW! FINE! I'mSorryAboutBeatingUpKiba!!" He spoke fast and ended with his arms crossed. Sakura sighed with her hands on her hips. "That wasn't like was practiced."  Naruto pouted looking away. A question mark appeared on my head at the two. How in the hell did he beat Kiba? I shook my head of the though. "Ah no, it's fine... That idiot needed his ego tuned down a bit anyways." Naruto sighed in relief, then stood next to me with his arms hanging off the railing. He stared dully at Hinata and Neji, not realizing how serious this really is.

Hinata looked at Neji with sadness. "Brother Neji..."

Naruto's eyes popped out of his head, now taking in some type of shock. "Huh!? They're siblings!??" Kakashi shook his head. "They're members of the Konoha's greatest blood line, the house of the Hyuga clan, but they aren't siblings." Sakura looked up curiously at Kakashi. "Then what are they?" I spoke up, knowing the details from Hinata herself. "They're members of the clan, but they come from different houses. A main house and a branch house. Hinata is a member of the main house while Neji is a member of the branch house. That and they do happen to be actual cousins." The strange male ran up to Sakura and Naruto. "Exactly as that girl spoke it to be! Since Neji still has the Hyuga blood, but he is in a lower house." Sakura looked to me. "So you said they're cousins? Doesn't that make fighting difficult?"

I stared at Hinata worriedly. "Not exactly. Many things have happened between the houses over the years and they don't get along very well lately.." Naruto looked confused. " But, why?" Jumpsuit took over. "It is the branch houses job to protect the blood and house of the original Hyuga family. Many rules have been established that places the main house in an advantageous situation." I turned to Naruto and Sakura. "All in all. They kinda hate each other... Or at least Neji hates Hinata with the whole fact that his branch has been dying for the main branch for years." Sakura nodded. "I understand.."

Everyone turned their attention back to the battle. "BEGIN!"

*****

Over a series of only a couple of minutes. Neji had been firing angry and hurtful words at Hinata. My anger, despite my fatigue, was growing. Hinata started to shake at his words. I could hardly take it anymore, but the shy feelings I felt prevented me from yelling, Don't listen to that crap Hinata!! You made it here with your own strength! You're powerful, remember! I shook my head. Hinata needs this... She needs to hear that... I gripped the railing, leaning forward slightly. "Hinata! Don't listen to his spiteful bullcrap! You can do this, remember!?" Hinata looked up at me in surprise as everyone around me did too. Hell, even Shikamaru's team and Kurenai looked surprised. Not that I blame them, I don't normally draw attention to myself on purpose. Neji scoffed, "You are the same as her! Weak and pampered till you can't even lift a finger." I gritted my teeth together. Oh, I am going to hurt him.

I started to hop over the railing to punch him in his face when Naruto and Sakura held me back.

Hinata looked down and closed her eyes with a smile. "Thank you, Akisha." Her voice as light as ever but coated with determination. She opened her eyes, showing for the fifth time now in this battle, "BYAKUGAN!" And in a flash, Neji and Hinata ran at each other. Their attacks were hard to see.. The movements were so fast and I was nearly asleep... But I won't rest... Not until this fight is over... Hinata started getting the upper hand, making Naruto cheer for her. "GO HINATA!!" She might win... I just know it... Everyone was explaining the amazing abilities of Byakugan to Naruto and Sakura as I kept watching the battle.

Hinata aimed for Neji's stomach when Neji's attack hit first. Blood came out of her mouth as Neji once again trashed talked to her. Hinata spun around not giving up and aimed for his temple when he dodged and attacked her arm, disabling it. Neji then kept attacking Hinata ruthlessly. It was getting hard to watch... With another blow, Neji sent Hinata flying. Hinata cried out when she hit the ground. 

That's it. I really am going to hurt him.

Neji, of course, started trying to make her feel bad again with his words. Hinata shakily stood up. "I won't forfeit... I don't go back on my word..." She looked up smiling to Naruto, despite the blood running out of her mouth. "Because that is also my ninja way." Naruto looked at her with amazed eyes. "Wow.. I never knew Hinata was this amazing.."  Jumpsuit nodded. "She's a lot like you it seems." Sakura smiled. "Oh yeah, that's because she was always watching him." Naruto's eye brows raised in confusion. "Huh?" I grinned at his stupidity, but decided to explain a bit anyway. "You're like a role model for her, Naruto... Your morals are that is." And she likes you. I suppose I can't say that. Naruto turned back his attention to Hinata's fight with that happy, amazed look lingering on his face. 

.

.

"GAH!" After a series of more hits, Hinata was reduced to spitting up more blood. I bit my lip with feelings of panic so strong my heart was going to burst. She's at her limit... Naruto waved his hands at her. "YOU CAN DO IT, HINATA!" She tried her hardest striking him again and again, but he kept dodging.  He struck her face making her spit up more blood. My hands started bleeding again from my strong grip on the railing. Why? Why her? She couldn't have fought anybody else?

Neji struck again and she fell with a cry from the pain. Tears started gather in my eyes. Not wanting anybody to see, I blinked them away and looked back down at this tormented fight. "COME ON HINATA!! DON'T GIVE UP!!!" Naruto shouted. Sakura punched him. "No you idiot! She's at her limit!!" I shook my head to myself... She'll die if she keeps going... We can't push her anymore... Why hasn't the examiner stopped the battle yet?

She started standing up. Fear ran through me again, acting like an eletric shock. What's she thinking!? She already proved herself! There's no need for this sick show! "It's over, you know. One can not change their destiny.. " Neji said, acting high and mighty still. Hinata smiled sadly. "That's not true, brother Neji... Because I can see it's not me at all... The person lost and suffering within the main and branch houses is you." Neji's eyes turned fierce and... Dangerous. This is bad. This is bad. He's going to kill her. She's going to die. I have to-

Before I could even finish thinking my own sentence, my body had already jumped over the railing and placed myself in front of Hinata. I had my arms out in a protective way and my eyes closed, ready to take the pain. Ready to.. Ready to die?

.

.

I opened my eyes slowly. Not feeling that pain of Neji's anger I was expecting. I sighed in relief at the sight infront of me. The examiner infront of me. Kakashi holding Neji's arm. Some Sensei that looked like jumpsuit held Neji back while Kurenai held Neji's other arm. Hinata fell over yelling in pain. I spun around. "HINATA!" I collapsed next to her in a panic. Naruto jumped down next to her as well. Neji scoffed. "Losers like her and you can never change."

"YOU WANNA TEST ME!" Naruto yelled running at him. Jumpsuit jumped in front of him. "No, Naruto! I understand you're upset, but the fights should occur in the matches! His opponent shall be me if needed." Naruto suppressed a groan. "But Bushy-Brows.. Er, I mean, Lee! He said all that crap! He nearly killed Hinata!!" Lee nodded. "I understand, but you must hold back." I stood up from Hinata's side and walked up to Naruto and Lee. "You know... No one ever imagines me getting pissed off, do they?" A question mark appeared on both of their heads.

But before they could put together what I said, I used the last of my chakra to flashstep infront of Neji and send a punch to his face, making him fly a couple of feet away. I rubbed my hand, it was hard to make it into a fist now, yet utterly worth it. Neji stood back up in no time, anger on his face as Naruto's and Lee's mouths dropped. I guess no one really does expect me to get pissed off.

Neji smirked, his eyes moving past me. "If you have time to punch me, then you should take care of her."  I spun around, seeing Hinata spitting up blood. I turned back around to him, taking a step in Neji's direction, my intention to punch him again obvious, when Neji jumped at me and landed at hit on my chest, sending me flying back towards Naruto. "Uwah!" I cried out, the pain stinging through me, everything that hurt before now back doubled. Lee caught me while a small trickle of blood dripped out of my mouth from a bitten tongue

W-hoa... This hurts... Is this what Hinata experienced? All those punches...

"THAT'S ENOUGH, NEJI!" The older looking Lee yelled. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Hinata being rushed away. Naruto swore to take Neji down, yet I could hardly hear anything he said. My body was starting to shut down... Everything blinking in and out. Naruto turned to me and I could make out, "Do you need the medical unit?" I shook my head, mumbling, "My team.." Naruto and Lee seemed unsure, but helped me up the steps to Kurenai. I could see their mouths moving in conversation, though I couldn't focus on their words if I tried.

They sat me down against the wall behind team 7 and I closed my eyes, letting my head droop down. "Sakura?"  My voice was a whisper and I couldn't hear her answer, however I think she was listening. "Tell who ever goes against Gaara to forfeit.." And with those words, I finally let my body slip in to the comforting darkness.

***Sakura's POV***

Gaara? That was the guy with the gourd, right?

I sighed. Akisha really pushed herself too far for her teammates. Then again, she has changed. I wonder what happened to that coward that wouldn't lift a finger for others? Time really does change people more than you'd think. I groaned quietly. Everyone has changed and got stronger, except for me.. Well, maybe not. My thoughts flickered back to my fight with Ino, leaving me smiling at what Naruto had done for me.

"GAARA VS. ROCK LEE."

I snapped up, my train of thought suddenly gone. Lee versus that guy? This could end badly... I turned to Lee to give him Akisha's warning, but he had already jumped down to face Gaara... Well, it is Lee... He'll be alright...

*****

Phew~ I'm sooooo glad to finally get this chapter done!

Anyhoo~!  What'd you guys think?? ...Oh and sorry it's a day late ^-^' I really feel like I wrote alloooootttt.... But then again I really won't know until I publish the chapter. So I hope it's pretty long and Shikamaru is winning the battle for Akisha. But don't forget about Kiba and his attitude =w= Come on, imagine the teasing~ XD

So you know, Vote, Fan and,

CCOOOMMMMMEEENNNNNTTTTTT!!! \(^0^)/

*EDITED; BUT IF ANY GRAMMATICAL/SPELLING ERRORS ARE NOTICED PLEASE NOTIFY ME -- Seriously, I didn't take my time editing so let me know if I messed up*

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

67.6K 1.7K 50
(y/n) is one of the S-rank shinobi. She is a member of Izumi clan. The clan was an elite clan in konoha. In the academy, she met a boy named Uchiha...
565 54 13
(Warning: this book talks about bullying, depression, and abuse; you have been warned) Nezumi never had a normal life; since he has an abusive alcoho...
48.3K 2.1K 47
After the Fourth Shinobi War was over, Tenten could finally mourn the loss of her lover and teammate, Neji. When a strange woman approaches her one d...
2.2K 74 25
CONTAINS: angst/fluff Oinoya not asanoya bad narration AonexAsahi (Sorry idk thier ship name and I dont ship this too much im sorry) And the fact th...