Soulmates: Secret Scar

By SerenityScarlet7

In a world where soulmates are so rare that they are treated as a myth, one interesting pair is discovered. B... More

****
S
O
U
L
M
A
T
E
S
****
W
I
T
H
****
W
O
R
L
D
I
D
E
****
H
A
N
D
S
O
M
E
****
K
I
M
****
S
E
O
K
J
I
N
****
A
N
D
****
H
I
S

W

2.2K 96 11
By SerenityScarlet7

Chapter 21

With the information and basic plan sorted out, the boys left to start dance practice. They had a tour planned in the upcoming months and couldn't afford time to be wasted. Dance's had to be reviewed. Stage outfits and stage decor had to be discussed. The playlist and tour destinations needed to be confirmed. And most importantly, they had to practice, practice, practice. They had no time to spare unfortunately, even though one member had bonded with an unknown and deadly bond. 

As the boys left, setting an alarm 5 minutes prior to the next 'attack' ensuring that Jin would be back on time to help Mia as she was next, Mia sat in silence thinking about what was to befall her now she had bonded. 

Things were bound to get harder and more challenging the deeper and longer they were bonded, but Mia couldn't bring it in her to spill everything she was hiding to Jin. She was sure he was a nice person who would be understanding and not tell the world about her problems but she couldn't bring herself to trust anyone else anymore. The closest people to her betrayed her so why should she trust some random idol just because the Universe chose him for her?

As Mia continued to think about how unlucky she was to have bonded, the other 5 girls remained silence. No one spoke as Amy kept shooting worried glances at Mia who seemed to engrossed in her mind to care, and the other girls were still taking everything in that had been discussed through the meeting. 

The silence didn't remain long, thankfully, as Mia's and Minji's phone's tinged simultaneously alerting them of a notification. They both pull out their phones to see that an email with the final edits of the photo shoot from a few days ago had been finalised.

As Mia and Amy looked through the photo's on Mia's phone, the other girls did the same with Minji's. The volume in the room quickly increased as the girls gushed about being betrayed by Minji who had forgotten to tell them about the photo shoot. Minji tried explain that it was late when she came back and then forgot the next day. Obviously girls didn't believe her but nonetheless dropped the subject to keep looking at the pictures.

Mia and Amy sat quietly listening to the girls complement Minji and Mia on the photo's whilst scrolling through the few selected photo's. Not all images were going to be used, only the most breathtaking ones, but nonetheless Mia and Amy were entertained watching the girls reactions. It didn't take long before the two girls realised that the others were MIMY's as they talked about the food competitions and her upcoming TV series, something only the fan-base would know in such depth. 

"If I remember the series was suppose to start next month, right? I can't wait to see what she has planned!" Minseo (Tae gf) squealed, completely forgetting that the girl they were talking about was right in front of her. "I thought it started next week, not next month?" Jiho (Yg gf) questioned as she took her phone out to check the date. "No, she said next year." Yoona (JH gf) corrected as the others quickly looked at her like she had grown three heads. 

As the girls argued about when the series was coming out, Mia decided to put them out of their misery and before the room becomes a wrestling stadium, "It was actually in 3 month's time but now the plans might change." Mia giggled as she watched all the girls look at her flustered with wide eyes before covering their faces. 

"OMG, I can't believe she saw all that."

"I'm dying of embarrassment."

"Someone kill me. I can't live after that."

"How can we forget they were here?"

"How long are you guys going to carry on whispering? You do know we can hear you, right?" Amy teased further before getting a  gentle nudge from Mia after seeing he way they brightened into colour. 

"You guys are so cute! I'm guessing you guys are MIMY's?" Mia asked changing the subject slightly. She couldn't lie, she wanted to tease them.

The girls all nodded slowly still hiding behind their hands or covering their faces somehow after being called cute. Mia and Amy smiled but decided to leave the teasing for now. 

"I see. Thank you for supporting us. We are big fans of you guys too so it comes as a massive surprise, but seeing as we are probably going to see each other more so now lets get to know each other." Amy smiled as she looked at Mia for confirmation.

Though Mia knew she could trust the girls, she was still hesitant to open her heart to trust anyone again. Amy spent half a year gaining all of Mia's trust even though they had clicked instantly personality wise, so Mia knew she could trust more people but it would take awhile.

As Mia nodded, all the girls moved closer together so they could start to get to know each other. It started of with the basic 'what your favourite colour/band/food etc' but soon delved into funny stories about childhood or high school.

Mia quickly learnt that Yoona was a rebel at school, Minseo was low key frighting when she glared at Minji, Minji knew Jimin from the dance academy he was at and Jiho had slapped Yoongi the first time they met. All random facts that she had no idea what she was supposed to do with them but nonetheless it passed the time as the girls grew closer. 

Hours passed and the girls continued to talk, not realising that they had work to get ready for. Mia thankfully had a day off as this was her holiday (or so she thought), so when the girls complained about not wanting to go to work Mia was thankful for not being in that situation. As much as she loves her work sometimes she just want to rest, especially after all that's happened in the week. The work problem was quickly solved as the girls were able to get the morning off and promised to head to work straight after they ate lunch. More like brunch.

Minji texted Jimin telling them that they have gone to the canteen in the building and they should meet there. Mia's bonding time was quickly catching up to her and she could feel it in her bones. The girls reached the canteen and chose a table that would be big enough for the boys to sit at and somewhere hidden to hide the bonding happening. 

Mia and Amy received stares and questioning glances as they entered the canteen, but being used to eyes following them, the girl simply ignore it and sat down. Mia's energy was depleting by the second, so Jiho volunteered to get her order for her and the rest of the girls. The boys could get their own when they come because of their diet restrictions. 

Mia watched her phone as the numbers were getting closer to 10:00 AM, preparing herself for the pain to soar through her body. Part of her believed that Jin would make it in time, whilst the other half knew he wouldn't bother.

He wasn't the one who was suffering this time so there was no need for him to be here. They were strangers so there was no reason to care for each other either. The thought alone of having to suffer because Jin ignored her made Mia feel even worse. The bond wasn't happy with her negative thinking it seemed.

Mia placed her head onto the table to calm her breathing as the feeling in her legs started to vanish. The scars lit up slowly, warning the body that it was time and it should be prepared for it's punishment. Punishment for not bonding with it's other pair.

Small shards of pain shot through her but she was quick to muffle her pain as it was yet to grow in intensity. There was still a minute till the bond would fully let leash on the unbearable pain, but that didn't mean the small warning fire spits were painless. Mia drew in a ragged breath battling with consciousness as felt her mind slip into the darkness a few times. Her eyes remained on her phone even when she heard Minseo asking if she was okay and Minji quickly dialling Jin to get him to come faster. Though she could hear their voices, it was like she was underwater and their voices came out quiet and unheard. Her eyes swoop into her darkness as she felt her body give way to the hell doors to open. 

It was time.

Mia's grip tightened on to the table as she held her breath to stop the scream that wanted to bet let free. She was a tough cookie when it came to pain but this pain was worse than her monthly cramps. It was like being ripped apart limb by limb whist being fully conscious and not being able to faint. Mia held in her tears though she knew they would coat her eyes before breaking free and sliding down to freedom.

Amy ran towards Mia with a jug of water praying the water would have some effect, though it was gamble. Taking her hand that was a lit with the fiery scar, she dipped her hand into the jug watching a bit of relief run through her face. Sadly it was short lived as the scar returned brighter than ever, causing her hand to instinctively pull out. Amy tried to get her hand back in but Mia stopped her with incoherent mumbles. Her eyes dropped before forcing them open again and facing Amy.

"He- h- r-e" 

Her words were ragged and weak to the point no one knew what she was saying. All that could be heard were her desperate breaths as she tried to mask her pain with oxygen. Her eye's moved toward the closed canteen door as the doors were flung open and a sweaty panting Jin came through.

He's here. 

-----------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
340K 12.4K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
106K 4.8K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
297K 8.3K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...