{The Wondering Whistle} My he...

By creepypastaemma00

No one knows where she's going, but one thing we do know is that when you hear her whistle something creepy i... More

Part 1

44 0 2
By creepypastaemma00

It was a normal day at U.A high school until they heard a sweet whistle it seemed to be echoing through the halls. Then suddenly it stopped, everyone was creeped out as Aizawa continued teaching. Bakugo then spoked abruptly "Are we just going to ignore that whistle!?" "It could've been a villain, do you not care?!" everyone begin looking around agreeing with Bakugo's statement. Aizawa then said "I will go check it out, everyone stay here." Aizawa exited the classroom. Everyone's skin was crawling and the room felt dead cold. Aizawa entered the room and looked shocked and was bombarded (don't know if that's the right word😅) with questions he said "Get in your seats immediately!" In an angry tone. They all sat down and continued their day as normal but with a chill up their spine.

Authors Note-
The video is not mine and I credit Creeped Out because it is a really good show on Netflix. Welp see ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 9.4K 36
This is a Collection of Real Life Horror stories. These stories are told by various different people who personally experienced paranormal events.
110K 12.1K 59
A Mysterious Palace With Supernatural Powers Changes the Life of Two Extremely opposite personalities 💫 Will they are able to Succeed against all o...
104K 15.7K 61
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
187K 2.7K 33
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...