The Return | Winx Club

By winxgirl_x

Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years lat... More

hey fairies ♡
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter two: catching up
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
𝑈𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒! (𝑆𝑂𝑅𝑅𝑌)
chapter twenty-six |special|
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
THANK YOU
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑺&𝑩
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
NEWS

chapter twenty

714 28 4
By winxgirl_x

“So, our little holiday ends here. Wow.” Flora was still speechless of the situation as she was stationary in the process of taking it all in. This day was coming sooner anyway, it's just that she missed spending her days with her friends but she was happy she made more memories to remember in the future. “This is so sad.”

“Unfortunately, yes. I'm so sorry but our kingdoms need our presence since the Trix are free and nowhere to be seen.” Bloom said in an unhappy tone as she hugged the nature fairy for a while.

“And soon our planets will also need their guardian fairies,” Tecna stated as she joined the hug, her eyes tearing up.

“Yeah, that's why I can't stay in Andros for too long,” Flora replied, given that she was the only one not going back home soon since Aisha invited her into her realm.

“You know what's so annoying,” Stella said, walking towards the girls with Celeste holding her hand. The three fairies let go of the hug and waited for the light fairy's complaining of the day. “Would you guys believe that we still didn't have our girls day? I was so looking forward to that.”

“Yeah, must be tragic,” Riven commented, sarcastically. His girlfriend, Musa, rolled her eyes at him and went to the girls to have her final goodbyes until they see each other again.

“Girls, I'm about to go now,” Musa informed, making a depressed and a tired face as she hugged each of the Winx.

“Aww, bye Musa, see you soon!” Aisha shouted as she and the other girls waved at their blue-haired friend then her daughter Serenity and Riven. “Looks like we're about to go too. Flora?” Aisha pointed at the royal spaceship, lingering patiently for them.

The nature fairy sighed in sadness. “I'm coming! Bye girls, already missing you!” Flora blew a kiss to the girls then waved, fighting her tears back as she loved the Winx like they were her sisters that she couldn't leave back.

“Don't worry Flora, we'll see each other soon!” Bloom told as she picked Scarlett up since she somehow run away from Sky and the fire fairy made her wave at her two friends.

Flora and Aisha chuckled at the child's cuteness. “I'll count on that!” And with that, they boarded on the ship, on their way to Andros.

~~~

“Will you guys leave that child alone?” Aisha sighed, finally succeeding on putting Aqua to sleep since the baby didn't sleep much last night. They were on their way to Andros on the royal spaceship and Helia and Nabu were trying to examine the flower that strangely didn't let go of Lilian as it was still behind her ear, impaled in her hair.

After Helia explained himself about the dream to Flora, the fairy felt like she was about to pass out. All that angel topic was already too much pressure for her as at the same time she didn't believe her daughter is an angel but at the same time, it could make sense after taking a real flower out of a paper.

“So Lilian has drawing powers?” Nabu questioned Helia, as he didn't realise he just ignored what his wife just said, which made Aisha blink jer eyes thinking ‘Is this guy for real?’ and Flora giggled, then told her friend to calm down.

“Honestly, I don't know. I mean she likes drawing, considering she may take that from me,” Helia and Nabu continued with their conspiracy theories and coming up with new ones as Lilian peacefully rested on her father's lap with her head on his chest.

“What do you think about this whole thing? Isn't it a bit bizarre to you this whole story?” Aisha asked, raising an eyebrow at her nature friend as she looked so calm about the situation.

“I don't know, I'm panicking in the inside.” Flora let out flatly, taking a deep breath. She kept thinking about Her Excellence and her wanting the angel by tomorrow night and she kept repeating herself in the head that Lilian could be in danger.

“Tell me about it.”

Flora first hesitated but then went with it. “First, Her Excellence calls us about this angel, then Helia talks about his reason of why he drew that flower and all that talk about this angel-blooded fairy just makes my head spin.” Flora shouted-whispered the water fairy and sighed, finally having a chance of letting all her thoughts out, as if it mattered if she was just exaggerating or not.

“I swear angels are just a long myth? Like, no one has never seen one in centuries. Why does Her Excellence want us to find one for her?...”

“...Maybe she is mistaken and might think it's one of us? Or maybe we know one?” Flora suggested as Aisha thought about it then shook her head.

“I don't think so. But that still doesn't make sense. We know we're born fairies, our wings are different from angels’. And we clearly don't live on top of clouds for the matter.”

“Yeah... I feel like we should just wait when we arrive in Andros and have a call with the other girls and talk about it with them. I still haven't told them.” The water fairy put her hand on her shoulder and sent a smile to her best friend.

“Right. Anyway, how's little birdie doing?” Aisha asked the nature fairy who was next to her with the animal resting in her hand.

“Strangely a lot better, it just needs a little more time and she'll be back to flying with her wings.”

“Aw, nice to know--” An Andros royal worker came to whisper something on Aisha's ear and the Queen nodded. “We've almost arrived,” Aisha announced as she buckled herself up and kept Aqua close to herself.

“Zale, stop messing around, we're about to land,” Nabu informed his son that for some reason kept running around.

“Ha, I told you to not give him candy and what did you?” Aisha rhetorically asked, already knowing the answer as Nabu smiled in guilt.

“I gave him candy.”

“Exactly, so now, he's your problem to deal with until it's nap time for him.” Aisha almost laughed at her husband's expression as she gently pushed sleeping Aqua more up in her arms to cuddle her.

“I deserve it.” Nabu sighed in defeat and Helia chuckled as he patted his shoulder.

“Is Li okay over there?” Flora asked while she put the bird to rest in a little birdcage that was next to her and closed the door then looked at her husband and daughter resting on him.

“Angel sleeping like a rock.” Helia rubbed her daughter's back as she slept and Flora nervously laughed at the nickname.

“Yeah, can we not call her that, we might don't know for sure. Maybe this girl was talking about someone else?” The nature fairy felt like she didn't like the idea of her daughter being the angel Her Excellence is going after.

“If you say so.”

“Who do you think this girl is? What she look like?” Aisha put the attention on Helia as he tried to think but, weirdly, no image of the girl came up in his mind so he was also confused how does she look like.

“I don't think I remember, actually. When I looked in her eyes, there was nothing alive of her. Only her voice.” Helia frowned, quite irritated that the only memory of her was her blurry face and figure.

“Well, that sounds like a riddle and I'm definitely not into that stuff. Tecna sure is.” Aisha took her phone out, ready to text the other girls that, shortly when they arrive on Andros, they're going to call them for a quick chat.

“Your Majesty, we are landing now.”

That moment, the royal spaceship met the ground as everyone stood still in their places to stay safe and have a safe landing. The landing took only a few seconds then the engines turned off, meaning that they have officially reached Andros.

“Ugh, I already miss the others. Now I got to go back to royal duties.” Aisha mumbled, getting up from her seat then followed by Flora, as she took the birdcage with her.

“You know you love Andros.” Flora sympathized to her friend as they both waited, outside the royal ship, for their husbands to also come out and join them.

Aisha smiled at Flora. “Of course I do, but sometimes it's just too much-- hey, you stop running or you'll get hurt.” The water fairy told her son, who ran down the ramp and jumped on the ground. “This is why he shouldn't have candy, he gets this pumped up.”

“Your son is adorable,” Flora commented in awe.

“Eheh, I know. He got it from his momma.” Aisha replied, with a proud yet sarcastic expression and both the young women were laughing together at the face the curly-haired fairy made.

“Who got from who?” Nabu asked once he got out of the ship, with a confused face as he approached Aisha.

“Nothing.” Aisha chuckled as she pecked his lips and he playfully rolled his eyes after, thinking his wife just plays too much. Lilian eventually has woken up and walked down the ramp with Helia behind.

“Your Highness, we're here to help you with your bags.” Three women and two men came, politely bowing at their royal superiors.

“Forget about our bags for later, you're making our guests wait! Please, escort them to their rooms. We'll be back soon, I promise.” Nabu instructed the maids and the final sentence referred to Flora and Helia as he took his seven-month-old sleeping daughter to let Aisha rest herself a bit. The water fairy loudly sighed in frustration so Zale could hear her and stop running.

“Sorry, mama.” Zale apologized putting his hands behind his back and walked next to his father because Aisha can be a scary mother but in a funny way.

Two of the maids walked towards Flora and Helia, who were waiting quite awkwardly. “Guardian Fairy of Linphea and family, would you please follow me to your rooms you are going to be staying in. Also, do not worry about your bags, we will bring them to you.”

“That's so nice, thank you.” Flora contented, since besides it's because she was tired herself to hold things as she was already gripping the birdcage. Helia along with his wife thanked the Andros royal maids as Lilian just yawned and lazily hugged her mother's leg.

...

“This is where you'll be staying for your time here. Enjoy your stay in Andros.” The maid bowed as she let the family enter their room while two butlers bought in their bags and left them next to the huge bed, in the midst.

The butlers left and closed the double doors, leaving the three to rest by themselves. While Flora gently put the birdcage on the top of a cupboard, Helia walked towards the bed and let himself fall on the bed and Lilian followed him, feeling very energetic now.

“Hmph! Lia, don't jump on me.” Helia sounded like he was suffocating at first then chuckled as Lilian giggled and Flora put her hands on her hips in disbelief just for how funny the scene was. “Is this thing still on you?” He questioned his daughter.

“Uh?” Lilian made a face.

“The flower on your ear. Take it off.” Helia demanded as Flora sat next to them. Lilian with her little hand touched the flower and involuntary made it glow in a very bright light that kept changing color.

“Oh no, I don't like that.” Flora was already defending herself with her arms in front of her face although she made a gap in between to still see what was going on with the mysterious flower now. Her history with the flower wasn't pleasing and she was tired of it.

“Flo, can you make it stop? You're the one who supposed to know this stuff and it's blinding my eyes.” Helia looked at Flora frown at him in confusion.

“What, me!? I can't even access to hear or talk with this plant for some reason. It has a high magic barrier that I have never seen before!” The fairy replied as she narrowed her eyes to not get more light into her pupils and Helia did the same while putting a hand in front of him.

Lilian's eyes glowed brighter as the flower slowly floated in the air, in the middle of the room then started rotating from steadily to faster, making the room much brighter as a magic ball appeared. The bird from the birdcage woken up and moved in panic as it somehow broke the door open of the cage and flew towards the magic ball.

“Oh no, it got out!” Flora said before the bird contrasted with the powerball made from the flower and an even more hallucinating light came out of it. “What the--”

The light stopped and the flower gently landed on the ground. Along with it, there was another creature floating instead of the bird being present. Lilian's eyes didn't glow anymore as she fainted in Helia's arms and Flora went to catch whatever was flying in the air before it could've fallen.

“Lilian, Lilian! Oh my heavens.” Helia shook her daughter then quickly thought of listening if there was any heartbeat and luckily there was. He lifted his eyes on his wife, who had her back on him. “Flora, is your bird fine--?”

The fairy turned around with confusion filled in her eyes as she couldn't speak for the shock and just showed her husband that she was holding a naked newborn baby that had blue flight feathers on her back and blue hair. There was a diamond as a tear shape on her head as she peacefully slept.

“Woah, woah, woah! Am I dreaming or is that a real baby?! Where did it come from?”

“I-I don't know. I think this it's the baby bird-- but human form!?” The couple both gazed the infant open her eyes as she had the equivalent eye color as her hair and feathers: sapphire blue.

°°°°°°°°°

END OF CHAPTER 20!

We marked twenty chapters y'all 😌 never thought I would've gotten this far, honestly! And with 2.2k+ reads and 200+ votes makes it even more appreciatable for me!

So, are we sure the bird is a bird?! What would've happened if the flower blew up? Y'all, wait for the next chapter!

Remember to VOTE and leave a COMMENT if you want to read more of this story (you'll certainly will, I'm just running out of ideas because there are so many things linked with each other! You guys will definitely understand in a few chapters 🙈)

Until then, see you next time fairies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710 84 15
This is a story based on the Winx Club. This is a story focused on Flora, it's a story of her being an assassin and having a mission to go steal Bloo...
12.6K 143 31
We're The Winx! Follow Bloom, Phoebe, Stella, Flora, Aisha, Tecna, and Musa live their daily life on Magix world, among lessons, loves, quarrels and...
49.7K 700 31
After the Winx complete all their quests they all decide to settle down and get married. 16 years later the daughters of the Winx Club meet at Alfea...
768 56 18
[Season 1 of The Winx Saga] Bloom is counting down the days until graduation. The sound of freedom calling from the other side. She wondered if there...