- 𝑰𝒏 𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 -

By lilmochoi

When ten teenagers living a regular life found a mysterious book while walking home from school.They brought... More

- 𝑰𝒏 𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒆𝒏 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 -
- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 -
- 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 -

- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 -

673 47 59
By lilmochoi

- Return To Earth -
Twelfth day in the in between

Elecrio caged the teens up in the air floating from the ground. He enlarged the light orb getting it ready to blow the whole land. Beomgyu who was watching from above decided to push the lever.

The porvial started to crumble crushing Elecrio with it stopping all of his magic. The light ball disappeared as the cages fell down to the ground. The sky cleared and became its usual shade of blue.

Ryujin quickly got out of her cage and tried to approach the tower but it was surrounded with a lot of dust and dirt making it hard to see anything.
Some got injured some got scared it was a mess.

The fall of the tower shaken the whole plaza with its small flying bits of rocks and its destruction. But the thing is after years of being slaved by their leader everyone was finally free...

The teens started to gather around the fallen tower. Eyes started to fill with tears seeing their friend give up his life just to save everyone in the land...

Ryujin dropped to her knees can't believe what just happened. Her best friend who came all the way back into the in between just to take her back is gone... just to save everyone from Elecrio.

The once noisy group turned silent accepting their friend's sudden death. Yeji and Lia lowered down their heads as Hueningkai cried loudly more than anyone in their group.

Chaeryeong went beside to Ryujin and rubbed her back. The girl was still processing what just happened. "Man i thought everything way gonna be okay already" Ryujin shook her head.

"Brooo why did you leave us early?" Hueningkai said while loudly crying looking at the crumbled tower.

"You said were going to return together?" Ryujin looked up pursing her lips avoiding any tears from falling.

"Is Beomgyu gone?" Sky turned towards Mia as she nodded her head. The dog whimpered laying down on the rocky ground looking at the tower.

Mia went beside Ryujin and held her by the shoulder. Yeonjun who was trying to keep a stiff face fanned himself as he heard sniffing noises from Soobin.

"What are you doing?" Soobin asked wiping his cheeks

"Oh dirt went to my eyes and I'm trying to fan it away" Yeonjun lied while his face was changing to a sad expression, almost starting to cry still looking at Soobin.

The boy finally broke down and hugged Soobin, it was a tough moment to accept that he's gone...
Taehyun blankly stared at the rocky remains of the porvial sulking in the inside.

Even though they're all not best of friends. This adventure really did create a strong bond between all of them. This past twelve days they have been fighting and escaping threats together as a team.

And they all really grew after this long crazy ride... The most devastating thing is that they never really properly said goodbye...

"So this is the end?" Yuna asked Mia as the guardian stood up and looked at her.

"Well i think its is.. but we need to double check first" Said Mia as Yuna nodded her head

Kean got ready to leave the plaza riding his broomstick as Lia noticed. The girl walked up and wiped her eyes before snatching the broom and started to smack Kean with it.

"You piece of unneeded garbage!Stop right there before i turn you into a twisted pretzel!"Lia shouted while spanking him with the broom

"You are disgrace and I HOPE YOU GET ERASED" Yuna came beside Lia poked his face with the pointy broom end before dropping it and dusting off her hands.

"Ew flying monkey germs"Yuna quickly wiped her hands glaring at the minion who was down on the ground.

"May you know that i'm the trusted Minion of ELECRIO AND I Wi— Get away your blurring my eyes than it is already"Kean stood up from the ground and pointed at the two girls madly.

But before he could even continue Lewis grabbed him by the shirt and gladly dragged him away from the two. Characters were covered in dirt after the collapsing of the tower.

"So what do we do now?" Hueningkai asked blowing his nose on Yeonjun's shirt.

"KAI! What the—"Yeonjun looked at his shirt and covered his face with his hands.

"What? I'm emotional don't touch me oldie" Hueningkai sniffed

"Well i think its time for you to go home" Mia smiled looking at her human friends.

"Elecrio's gone now... and the palace show room is un guarded...so you can go home already!" Sky happily said as it slowly faded away. "But for this time you'll be home for good and that means we can never see each other again.."

"But if your already excited to go home its okay! Come on lets go" Sky woofed running towards the palace.

They prepared for their departure from the in between. Yeji and Yeonjun went to the show room grabbing the dust from this container. While the others were gathered in the main hall preparing the rest of the materials.

"Weddling willow first" Soobin pointed on the floor where Hueningkai and Yuna are arranging its correct order.

"Wat? I thought its orliands orb on the top then the weddling willow?" Yuna confusedly faced Soobin as he scratched his head reading the paper.

"Oh my bad its orliands orb first then weddling willow on the bottom" He pointed again as Hueningkai stood up and placed his hand on his waist.

"If your reading this wrong i'll literally shave your hair" Said Hueningkai taking the paper from Soobin

"The only thing we need is the orclian dust" Taehyun crossed his arms as Yeji and Yeonjun returned from the show room holding the jar of dust in their hands.

"Now we sprinkle the dust on top of the two and say these words written on the back in unison and then we open the portal and home sweet home were back in earth" Chaeryeong took a breath.

Yeonjun started to sprinkle the dust on top of the orliands orb and the weddling willow. They formed around in a circle as Sky, Mia and Lewis watched them from behind.

They started to say the words over and over again as the two objects started to form together. The dust spun around the weddling willow and the orliands orb and POOF!

Behold a white staff with purple and blue flowers spotted around its handle. It slowly went down from the air and to the ground. Yeji reached for the staff and held it using both her hands.

"Woaaaah it looks majestical" Hueningkai widen his eyes looking at the staff

"Now what?" Soobin raised his brow

"We open the portal" Said Mia as Yeji handed the staff over to her.

"This might take a while... after all its my first time holding a staff" Mia awkwardly chuckled

She carefully swayed the staff in the air as a something formed. Mia pointed the staff into one
of the walls as the portal opened. She puts down the staff and walked towards it.

"OHHH MYYY— Scratch patrick lee's movies this is sooo much better" Yuna said amazed looking at it.

"We are ten times better since we actually experienced it" Taehyun chuckled

Mia looked back at them as she saw excited faces that couldn't wait to go home. "So this is goodbye? As in goodbye goodbye?" Hueningkai asked.

"Well even though it was tough we enjoyed staying in the in between" Yeji smiled

"Alright cut the mushy thangs" Lewis closed his hands before taking something outside his pocket

He handed something to Soobin as the boy was confused what it was. "Its a welligram.. i created it to communicate with people" He explained "anything you'll write on there will be copied to our welligram and we can reply to you by writing back but i don't know if it will work back in earth"

"Where did you get this? You weren't holding anything when you got out the tower" Hueningkai raised his brow

"I was snooping around the palace while were waiting for Yeonjun and Yeji as i stumbled on a room where our stuff that was confiscated is at" Lewis replied

"But as i said i'm not sure if it will work back in your world since its made by in between magic" He added

"Oh i think it will.. after all we got in a magical world by a book" Lia chuckled

"If we go back to earth.. what will happen to you guys and the rest of in between?" Ryujin asked

"Well i think were gonna go find a new leader first.. and then fix the land..aaaaand its characters" Sky replied smiling

They continued saying their final goodbyes as the portal chimed. Mia faced her head towards it "I think that's your call to go home" She gave them all one final hug.

"I'll miss you!!" Sky waved while smiling widely at them

"ILL MISS YOU MORE!" Hueningkai shouted and gave three of them flying kisses.

"Okay now bye bye" Lewis waved

"Who goes first?" Yeonjun faced them as Soobin stepped in first. "Well dibs on going next!" Hueningkai raised his hands before running into the portal.

Yeji went in next followed by Yeonjun, Lia, Yuna and Chaeryeong. Ryujin looked at the portal as Taehyun patted her back "I wish he could come with us too.." He placed on a faded smile as Ryujin nodded.

The last of them entered the portal as it glowed very brightly. Mia, Sky and Lewis covered their eyes as the light toned down. And the next thing they knew the portal was gone with their friends who are on their way back home....

Note
Final chapter tomorrow for those who
reached this far since the beginning thank you
very much for reading In Between! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 3.9K 33
"What just happened?" "Y/n's magic happened!" ---------------------------------------------- The greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unli...
24.4K 1.3K 32
As you thought all the trouble is over it was just getting started... ITZY got back to the spotlight stronger than before. And for TXT they continued...
6.8K 960 52
𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Soobin is done loving and Yeonjun just wants to love. Fate fucked him over again when he realized that he'd been growing hope...
9.8K 742 19
✎﹏ 5 teens, foster children of Paris. They've thought of having a very miserable life here.. And what if it changes? 5 boys bringing them to a place...