magnifique โžค anne with an e

By plutoflush

MAGNIFIQUE | IN WHICH MILDRED TURNER ARRIVES IN AVONLEA TO VISIT A NEW FRIEND AND THERE'S A LIFE WAITING FOR... More

disclaimer
โธบ act one
magnifique | cast
magnifique | one
magnifique | two
magnifique | three
magnifique | four
magnifique | five
magnifique | six
magnifique | seven
magnifique | eight
magnifique | nine
magnifique | ten
magnifique | eleven
magnifique | twelve
magnifique | thirteen
magnifique | fourteen
magnifique | fifteen
magnifique | sixteen
magnifique | seventeen
magnifique | eighteen
magnifique | nineteen
magnifique | twenty
magnifique | twenty one
magnifique | twenty two
magnifique | twenty three
magnifique | twenty four
magnifique | twenty five
magnifique | twenty six
magnifique | twenty seven
magnifique | twenty eight
magnifique | twenty nine
magnifique | thirty
magnifique | thirty one
magnifique | thirty three
magnifique | thirty four
magnifique | thirty five
magnifique | thirty six
magnifique | thirty seven
magnifique | thirty eight
magnifique | thirty nine
magnifique | forty
magnifique | forty one
magnifique | forty two
magnifique | forty three
magnifique | forty four
magnifique | forty five
magnifique | forty six
magnifique | forty seven
magnifique | forty eight
magnifique | forty nine
magnifique | fifty
!!!!
MILLIE AND BEN PUBLISHED NOW!

magnifique | thirty two

3.6K 155 42
By plutoflush

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

chapter thirty two
|carmody|

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"anne... you don't have to do that," millie protest at her sister who was dressed up as a boy.

"i need to do it, millie. we'll just receive odd looks and glares when they see me in girl's wear in a short haircut," anne said.

"i'm not afraid of receiving odd looks. i'm not embarrassed, anne."

"i know you don't but... i'm embarrassed at myself. besides, it is a little too late to say that because i'm already wearing a boy's wear," anne answered as millie just let out a sigh.

they were now in carmody as jerry tied the strap of the horse in a wood. jerry gave an odd look at the cuthbert sisters, especially to anne.

"stop staring. since everyone already thinks i'm a boy, i thought it best to actually be one today," anne said as she put a coat on herself.

the french boy just nodded as millie turned to anne and gave her a soft smile.

"don't worry, anne. and i'll buy the things on this list by myself. you whatever you please to do here," millie said to her sister.

anne let out a squeal as she hugged her sister, "oh, my dearest sister, you are truly an angel! i'd love to spend my time here in beloved carmody until we get back to green gables."

millie just replied to her sister by laughing softly as she waves at her, saying goodbye before going to a store.

after she finished buying the things on the list, she ought to find her sister. while she's looking for her sister, a certain man bumps on her way, making the contains the things scattered.

"i'm sorry, mademoiselle," the man apologizes without looking at millie as he helped her to gather her things that were scattered on the ground.

"it is alright. i supposed it is my fault, i wasn't looking on my way and----" millie stops as she and the man looked at each other.

the benjamin blythe!, she thought.

ben gave millie a cocky smile as he handed her things, "miss mildred belle turner-cuthbert, what a pleasant surprise to see you here."

"uh, likewise, mister blythe. i must get going... my sister, uh, i'm looking for her," millie quickly said as she looked around and find anne talking with a woman.

millie immediately run to them as ben followed the blonde headed girl.

"anne!" millie exclaimed as anne and the woman anne was talking earlier turned their head to her, "oh, i'm sorry, ma'am, i supposed i interrupted your conversation."

"nonsense, the name's jeannie. you have a lovely hair," miss jeannie

millie turned to miss jeannie and smiled softly, "oh ma'am thank you for the compliment. i am mildred turner-cuthbert, anne's sister. you are the miss jeannie! oh, it is so good to finally meet you! anne says you have a very exquisite talent of making dresses!"

"thank you and you must be mildred too. matthew's been talking a lot about you, how you always helping him to the barn," miss jeannie said.

"oh, it is just what a family should do," millie said.

anne noticed ben, who was behind at them, "ben!" she exclaimed as she hugged ben, "it is scrumptious to see you again!"

ben hugged the redhead back as she looked at millie, who was smiling at them.

after anne and ben pulled away, the redhead stared at the shop's window, there was a blue puff sleeve dressed was revealing.

"goodbye, dear dress," anne muttered to the dress. millie always knew that anne loved to have a puff sleeve dress, she wanted to buy it but she is lack of money right now.

miss jeannie walked up to anne, "i think it's still meant to be yours."

"maybe someday. when i have more than a penny," anne said to miss jeannie.

"i wish i could buy it for you, anne," millie said.

miss jeannie looked at the cuthbert's sisters with a smile plastered on her faces. she can see and feel a loving sister in millie.

miss jeannie walked inside of her shop as she gestured them to follow her. she took the blue puff sleeve dress and put it in a box and handed it to anne. she opened a cabinet a took a white dress to it as she put it in a box and gave it to millie.

"me? i-i can't accept this, miss, it must be expensive. i don't have money," millie said but miss jeannie hooked her head as smiles at the girl.

"consider it a christmas gift."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"you sure you two don't want me to carry it?" ben asked the cuthbert's sisters as they carry the boxes contains their dresses.

"we're certain, besides, you are already holding some of our things and it will be so unfair if you hold all of our things," millie said.

"it is fine to me, miss mildred," ben said.

"no mildred, please, just millie, and no miss. we're like the same age, you're probably older than me," millie said.

"alright, millie it is," ben said.

anne smiled at the two as she watched them talk to each other. she can see that their relationship will grow like in the fairy tales.

"you two brought a dress? well, it's fine with soeur, but i thought you wanted to be a boy," jerry told to anne as they all put their things in the cart. millie smiled when jerry called her 'sister' in french.

"only for the afternoon," anne answered to him.

"mister blythe," jerry said as he noticed ben.

"oh, jerry, isn't it? it's nice to see you again," ben greeted the french boy back.

millie turned to face ben as she smiled at him, "thank you for carrying some of our things. we must be going now. you want to come with us?" millie offered, even if she doesn't admit it, she wanted to be friends with the older blythe boy.

"oh, no. i don't think there's more enough space for one more person. besides, i am riding with a friend back home," ben answered as millie politely nod her head.

"alright, goodbye, and thank you again," millie said.

"bye, ben!" anne exclaimed as she waves her hands to him.

"goodbye, mister blythe," jerry said.

"see you again?" ben hopefully asked.

"i supposed we will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 906 62
Anne Shirley-Cuthbert had finally settled into her life at Green Gables when tragedy struck. For maybe the first time in her life, Anne has to accept...
62.2K 909 183
the sequel to bright. another social media book, but the avonlea kids are off to university...with a few unexpected twists along the way! stay tuned...
48.7K 2.7K 33
โ Wait, you wrote all of these? โž โˆ˜โ—ฆ ใƒŸโ˜† โ—ฆโˆ˜ IN WHICH mabel barnes writes letters to the girl she longs for {Anne x Female OC} {Awae seasons 2-3 + a...
2.7K 74 8
Ruth Jackson has always been a quiet girl. She sits with the girls at lunch times and eats her food, listening to their gossip without adding to the...