I wanna be Legendary! (Pokemo...

Od SpudlordMaster

Y/n wanted too be the best, not some run of the mill ace trainer, not a champion, but a legend. In order to b... Viac

Bio
Harem
I choose you?
I'm a what now?!
This... is wild!
Crackin' Ceremony
Breaking news
Panic! At the gym!
Shocking issues
Escape
Hulbury
Aura apprentice!
Perspectives
Rivals
Cave system
Father and son
Practice

Snap, Crackle, and Pop!

1.6K 52 40
Od SpudlordMaster

Being punched by a blue, dog-like Pokémon that stood at 71cm in height was not pleasant by any means, Riolu was a Fighting type meaning that her muscles were condensed to the point where she was actually heavier then she looked and punch harder. It was also a bad idea since said Riolu didn't like you for some strange reason and was tall enough to punch you in the balls, and claim that it was an  "accident".

"Once maybe.... but four times?" Weakly whined Y/n, his Pokémon and his new Teacher were out, as out in a forest that was a 10 minute walk from Hulbury, the majority of his Pokémon were off training with some of Riley's Pokémon, while Riley, Lucario, Y/n, and Riolu were off training. "That's a foul." Pitifully sighed Y/n, looking over at Riley who was physically sitting on the small lake along with Lucario, while both himself and Riolu were told to spar so they would understand one another better.

"Ops, I forgot that some humans want to have children." Sarcastically apologized Riolu, the smug look on her face was daunting and she didn't look apologetic at all, while both of their Teachers remained sitting on the lake. "Don't worry though, I doubt anyone would be after you." Idly commented Riolu, a sharp howl of laughter briefly escaped Herba's mouth before she closed it, dodging a weak Dragon Pulse from Riley's Salamance.

Y/n shakily picked himself up, the pain that he had been feeling a few moments prior was fading rapidly, the healing aspect of his Chosen One powers were being relied on a lot, since he had already been thrown back into a tree courteous of a stray Dragon Pulse. Who knew fighting a small Pokémon with your fists, whilst simultaneously trying to pull out your Aura was difficult, that's also not including the fact that the teen had barely been sleeping at all.

"There is no such thing as an accident." Wisely hummed Riley, both of his eyes were shut and his legs were crossed over one another, he was meditating in order to draw out his aura, and was using his aura to strengthen the water's surface so he could walk on it. "There is multiple ways for one to awaken their Aura. Genetics is one example, meditation is another, a life or death situation is another one... or having it forcefully awaken by another Aura user." Helpfully commented Riley, he didn't specify how he awoke his aura but Y/n knew he fell into the life or death situation one, and that honestly was somewhat understandable.

When someone or something was backed into a corner they would do anything to survive, their body would release as much adrenaline as it could, unleashing chemicals and hormones so the body would be ready for fight or flight. It normally included the body having a faster and more rapid heart rate, increasing blood pressure, expanding the air passages of the lungs, enlarging the pupil in the eye, redistributing blood to the muscles and altering the body's metabolism.

It made sense that it could somehow awaken one's Aura, it was simply life energy and everything was basically made of chemicals in the human body, and maybe one day in the future everyone would have Aura. Shaking his head slightly, Y/n looked back at Riolu and blinked as he tried to figure her out, since  Y/n really didn't know what to think of her.

She was hot headed, foul mouthed, mean beyond all comprehension, and didn't fear talking down to those who could easily beat her or return her to her Pokéball, and she did things her way. Riolu was physically strong, she was up there with Deino in terms of strength, and matched Herba in terms of speed, but she rivaled him in terms of overall intelligence.... that was kinda worrying.

"Riley, why did you choose... Jackie for me?" Slowly groaned Y/n, feeling the glare of said Pokémon landing in him, not approving of the nickname he had given her, but she's already punched him in the balls four times already. "She's a bit of a...." Uncertainly hummed Y/n, spying Jackie walk away from him with a huff in her snout, her lips were pulled up into a small snarl as she walked away.

"Handful? Asshole?" Helpfully finished Riley, being elbowed in the side by his Lucario a moment later, but the Aura Guardian didn't seem to notice the blow, and he simply mulled over on how he should explain things to Y/n. "You both are similar believe it or not, each of you only had one parental figure growing up, and you were both cast in the shadow of them with great expectations riding on you. Though, you both took different routes, I like to think that the two of you can connect. Either way, she hasn't broken a bone yet so that means she doesn't dislike you... much." Sympathetically sighed Riley, making Y/n blink owlishly at the last bit, since he would rather have a broken bone than being punched in the balls.

"You both have great potential for using aura, a lot of potential.... like both of your parents." Calmly mulled Lucario, sticking his left paw out suddenly and stiffened his arm, catching a dazed Luck who was dripping wet, the small Electric type blinked a few times in confusion. "Hydro Pump. Either way, block out everything and focus your aura into your feet, then take a step forward and allow your aura to seep into the water's surface but don't let it spread to thin, keep it in a foot's radius of you." Stoically ordered Lucario, throwing Luck back towards Salamance the second sparks started jumping off of the Pokémon, aware of how bad it would get if Luck was in the water and decided to use Spark.

Blocking out everything was a lot harder than Lucario said it was, not that he actually said it but for one who's senses were continuously improving at a slow pace, it was odd since whenever he blocked out background noises the sound of something happening within someone in the clearing made its way towards his ears. Releasing the breath that he had been unknowingly holding in, Y/n took a step forward the moment he felt confident enough, directing his aura into his feet and stepped onto the lake.

He fell into the lake a second later with a splash, a gasp of surprise escaped Y/n's mouth as he desperately pulled himself out of the water, gasping in surprise from the sudden cold that grasped onto him, making the teen violently shiver as he pulled himself away from the lake. Falling into the water was a real shock, considering the fact that either Lucario or Riley leaped to save him, he assumed that they were expecting him to fail that on his first try.

"Couldn't..... we have chosen..... a warmer lake?" Questioningly shivered Y/n, rubbing himself vigorously in a pathetic attempt of warming himself up from the cold that clutched onto him, making the teen pull of his hoodie and T-shirt, cursing himself for not thinking of taking them off just I'm case.

"Nope, besides, nobody has ever been able to walk on water on their first try. Most of them can do it on their fifth or sixth try but never their first, even people who are geniuses at Aura can't walk on water on their first try." Casually stated Riley, both of his eyes were focusing on Y/n and they just peered into him, searching for something and Y/n didn't know what he was looking for.

(Timeskip)

Hands placed themselves all over him, holding him in place and pulling his eyelids open so he could see it, the dark room that he absolutely hated, the mouths that were stuck to every wall in the room, and each time their mouths opened up it sounded like nails off of a chalkboard. Their words were as smooth as silk, whispering the sweet, hurtful truth into his ears and he couldn't escape the withering darkness, the way shadows would crawl off of the walls and around the mouths, taking on the form of the person who he didn't want to hear that from.

Y̶̟̙̾̿͂̓̈́̈̐o̶̫̬̪͇̗̠͋̊̏u̵̧̢̘͕͙̲͓̻͉̩̇̈́̀̇̍̚͝ ̵̫̆͐̎̿͂̂͌͌̕͠a̵̗̳̲̋͠r̵̢̳̺̰̙̳̖̖̀̑͜ͅe̶̡̤̻̙̪̼̻̠̟̥̓̒̎ ̷̝̺͉͂̈̇̈́̏̇̎͝a̷̺̮̗̺̥̜̾́̀̅͊̔̽̾̚ ̵̱͔̮̈́̓́̕d̸̦̹͚̤͙͎̫̭̀̈i̶̢̛͈̍͒̅̒͗́̐̿͝s̴͇̦̤͇̰̜͂̀̈́̈́̓̾͒a̵̬̣̝͐̋p̴̢͙͉͈̜̰̎͆͗̓͒́̆͘͠͝p̴̨̛̛̪̯͍̠̗̘͔̤̺͒̔̏̊̊̏o̴͖̻͖̱̱̳͓̥̎̀į̶̛̣͓͆́̈́́͂̓͌́̚ń̶̗̊̍́͝t̵̛͍̰̬̻̙͂̔̔̐͂̈͐͆̿ḿ̴̡̨̝͖̖̯͈̭̘̄͛́̀̽́̄͑̕͜e̷̥̺̋̍̌̒̅͑́͊̌͜͝ͅn̸͈̪͕̬͗̍͂̔͛̿͐̈́͜ţ̴̡̠̼̫̲̫̼̝̆̏̒̀̈́̽̀̇́̑.̶͖͕͕̠͍̦̣̥͑̎͜.̷̯̘̙̻̈́̇̄̈́̈́̄͘͠.̸̥͉̰̘͕͎̮̥̯̿̐̀̆̏͑.̵̷̨̧͇̱͎̹̝̣͍̫͚̤̠̙̻͖͓͈́͐̾̀͊̀́̒̈̚̚ ̷̛̱̯̯̗͑̂͛̈͗͆̊̐̕

Ẅ̵̻́̉̔̌͑̏̇̈́͘h̵̀̍̀̐̎͜͠y̴͈̥̝̣̜̪̣̌̾͗̔ ̵̡̱̗̫͕̺̜̦̍̓̈̐á̵̡̛͇̰̞̽́́̈́̿m̷̡̧̜̬̣̙͇͚̞̈́́̑͌͒͒͛͐͝ ̴̢̘̩̗̟͇͐́ͅǏ̸̧̢̺̦͓͚̙͍̊̑͗̈́̌͛̚͝ ̷͓̯͕͖͊͂͐̔̈́̅̎͝f̶̨̡̨̰̠̥̭͙̒͒̈̒͋̀̒̂̊͛r̴̨͖͎̠͈͍͌̍̅ị̴̡͍͚̲̣̭͖̺̜̍̇͋̌̃̎̈́́̊e̷̗̍̏̈́͊͗̆ṇ̸̡̩̆̄͐͒͠͝͝d̸̬̠͎̦̱͕͎͚̼͖̅̓́̅̀̌̇s̸̪̙͚̬̩̦̣͂̉͌̑̓̀͐́͠͠ͅ ̵̨̯͔͈̩̣̝̏̌̌̽͝ͅw̸͎̼͚̱̰̳͋̃i̴̢̢̛̗̬͙͖̙̣̻̾̒̊́͆̈́̋ͅt̵͖̱͙̮̭̞̩̺͙̩̽́́̈́͒͊̉̓͝ḩ̷̳̯̺̥̟̍̒̐̿̄̊̿̆́̚͜ ̷̢͔͎̱̈̈̅͌̂̊̀y̸̰͉̰͙͉̩͑o̶͎͑̔̂̊̍̿͠ų̴̛̮͇̼͈̗͂̂̾͆̍̀͌ͅ?̴̵͈̯̝̪̳͚͌͆̆͆̏́̄͋͜͝ ̸̧̡͔̺̺͔̥̫̬̎͛̏͗̽̈́̒ͅ

B̶̢̤̻̘̖̫̜͌̈́̎͛̽̊ͅé̷͖̩̦̗̪̬̣̉̂̋̅́̉́̿̕ ̸̹̣͖͈̏̎͊͌͆͆͆͛͠ͅl̷̡̢͉̦̦̘̲͎̗͗͜i̸̪͝ͅk̷̼̗͕͚͎͓͚̫͛̈́̈́̿̀̀e̴͉͈̻͕͒͗ ̷̡̟͈̥̽̂̌̒̒͑̐͘͠ỳ̴̢̤͎̜̹̤̙̗̲̂͆̋o̶̧̯̙̙̫̿̄̒͠ṵ̶̯̯̟̰̬͎̟̽͜r̷̼͙̔͂̅̿̂̐̽͘͠͠ ̵̡͇̟̻̟́̉̔d̵̡̬̄̂͂̂͘a̴͓̯̍̀̉d̴̝̟͎̙̺̩̩̩̞̙́͌̍̐́̈̓͊,̸̢̬̯̳̬͕̮̄̉͋͑̽̒̀ ̶̤̹̍̇̇ͅh̷̛̘̊̓̒̇̇̎́̕͝e̵̜͐̈́̇̓̎͛̈́̕'̵̳͈͇̰̈́͐̈́͛͗͐̏ŝ̷̯͖̍̑͗͝ ̸̧̲͎̘̖͖͔͇̥̈ͅd̶̰̮͇̙̖̭̞̳̹̑̒̅̓́̓̑o̸͇̤̦̝̬͍͉͗̌͋̈́̕̚͜ñ̷̢̹̤̲̃ë̴̢̡͚̻̜͔̤̃͝ ̴̧̛̘̬̤͋̇̈́͂͌̆̒ͅs̴̥͓͕͍̰͔͑͌́̃̒̚͘ơ̵̢̧̜̝̝͕̥͉̎̐̋͂͒̾̚͝m̷̼̌̋̓̈́ė̴̡̤̝̟̭t̷̹̳͖͓͓̯̺̎̽́͑̋̍̄͘͝h̸̹̯͔͍̲́̉͛̔̂ͅi̶͉̊͛̆͑͐̊̚͝n̷̡̨͍̖̜͔̼͕̏͆͊̏̚͜͝ͅg̵̢̧̫̪̘̲͑͊͂̆ͅ!̶̡̛͓̪̦͕̦̻̤̬̊̎̐́̃̅

Sparks started jumping off of Y/n, the blue circuits began painting themselves along his skin in a fluid manner, bright blue that showed off the flow of electricity before darkening to the point of dark blue along his chest. His whole chest burned like a thousand suns were in him, making him feel like his flesh was being boiled and baked, all the while tears were falling from his closed eyes.

Then his electric blue eyes opened up, the circuits and sparks died down as quickly as they came to life, though his eyes remained blue and glazed over for a solid minute before fading back into their yellow, and then he blinked. 

Harsh sunlight burnt his eyes, making Y/n loudly hiss in annoyance and pain before he rolled over, the sloshing of his clothes made the teen blink slightly as he tried to recall why he was on the ground.

Herba sat in front of him, she was covered in minor scratches but she seemed okay overall, but the sound of someone eating something didn't fail to reach his ears, and what worried Y/n was the glare on Herba's face. Herba knew he was awake, but she didn't do anything to stop him from turning around and looking at what she was glaring at, making Y/n blink in confusion since it was only him, Herba, and Jackie.

"What.... happened?" Tiredly slurred Y/n, blinking as he realized that most if not  all of his body felt numb to some degree, there was no pain from what he could feel but since he was numb that meant there was the possibility he was in pain but didn't know it. "Where's.... everyone?" Confusedly hiccuped Y/n, jolting slightly in surprise at the surprise since he hadn't had hiccups in a while, but even then Y/n could feel the animosity flowing out of Herba and towards Jackie.

"The mutt, used Force Palm on your leg as you tried to walk on water, and you almost drowned." Stiffly growled Herba, making Y/n roll around to look at his starter, seeing that her lips were pulled up into a vicious snark showing off her surprisingly sharp and vicious teeth. "If it wasn't for the fact that Riley jumped in after you, you would've drowned. That also sent Deino into a miniature rampage, Riley needed Lucario to actually knock him out, and he was hit pretty hard, along with Luck." Loudly howled Herba, a small bit of wind had already gathered along her limbs for an Acrobatics, but stopped the moment Y/n put a hand on her.

Dull yellow eyes gazed over at Jackie, they gave off no emotion and Y/n's face didn't twitch at all, he had almost died twice within the same week, and now Y/n couldn't help but feel annoyed at Jackie. Hitting him and whatnot was okay since he could heal from it within a few minutes, but actively trying to kill him would make issues arise, and Y/n was not one to allow such issues to go unsorted.

Snaps and crackles of electricity jumped through the area, the circuits that Y/n didn't like, flared to life across his body, illuminating his whole body slightly as the electricity continued to crawl off of him, spreading through the clearing almost like an Electric Terrain. Yellow eyes flashed blue as Y/n picked himself up off of the ground and looked at Jackie, his whole face was completely blank and not showing a trace of emotion, yellow crackles of electricity were jumping off of Y/n's body instead of the blue that he had shot off the first time.

"Jackie, grow up." Softly growled Y/n, watching as the Fighting type stiffened under his gaze for a brief moment, returning his slight glare with a full blown one, all the while blue Aura was slowly gathering around her palms, as Y/n's body was slowly starting to erratically release sparks and jolts of electricity. "There's a fine line between being angry and murdering someone. Tell me Jackie, could you live with yourself if you killed someone, having them leave their friends and family, having them heartbroken because of it!" Softly hissed Y/n, then the teen could feel every jolt of electricity running through his body, then Herba and Jackie gasped as they saw Y/n's body briefly flicker out of sight for a moment.

"Y/n, calm down!" Concernedly hollered Herba, not entirely certain if someone's body should be able to flicker like it was with Y/n, his whole body was steadily building up a stronger and stronger charge with each passing moment. "Y/N!" Loudly howled Herba, using Screech as well which caused visible sound waves to go flying out of her mouth, nailing Y/n in the chest and making the teen stumble.

The pressure that had fallen over the clearing lightened slightly, Y/n's eyes were still blue but the amount of sparks that were flying from his body had lessened dramatically. Jackie turned away from Y/n with a growl, both of her arms were crossed over her chest as she glared angrily at the ground, kicking it a second later with a growl of anger.

Adira Tarran would be the only one who could explain why Y/n's whole body temporarily became a flicker, and Herba didn't want to know what would happen if any of that electricity went missing, most likely the area where Y/n's flesh and organs was would also go missing. The other pressing issue was the fact that Y/n's eyes were remaining blue despite the circuits and electricity stopping, and that Jackie was still glaring up at Y/n with anger clear on her face.

"You don't know a single god damn thing about me!" Loudly snarled Jackie, her blue aura started flaring around her as both aura users glared at one another, neither of them moving and were intent with just allowing the other one to explain themselves. "You don't know what it is like to lose someone in your arms, and that if you had just been strong enough, who knows? Maybe you could have lessened that burden they were carrying instead of cowering behind some rocks like a child!" Viciously roared Jackie, leaping towards Y/n with both of her hands coated in blue aura, making Herba lurch forward as well with her branches in her hand.

The next moment electricity roared, coming off in a dome around Y/n and only continued spreading outwards, slamming into Jackie and barely warping around Herba, all the while Y/n remained perfectly still. Tears sizzled down the teen's face, his skin cherry red from the heat of the electricity that had exploded out of him, and then Y/n's eyes looked into Jackie's.

Steam was visibly bellowing off of Y/n's body, his clothes were smoking and glowing slightly, almost set ablaze from the heat of the electricity that had exploded off of him, ready to be set ablaze at a moments notice. Y/n's whole body was rigid as he slowly shifted his attention to Jackie, his whole posture was stiff to the point of worry, and whenever a tear would try and fall it would sizzle away the second it touched his skin.

"I know what it is like to be abandoned without a reason, asking yourself was it your fault? Were you not good enough and he left because you were a disappointment, staying up days on end with the thoughts of you not being good enough! I KNOW GOD DAMN WELL WHAT THAT IS LIKE!" Hoarsely screamed Y/n, his whole body trembling with raw emotions, and all the while Y/n maintained eye contact with Jackie. "One day I got over it, then surprise, surprise, he comes back and acts like nothing has happened, he doesn't ask how I am or apologize for the sheer amount of shit that he has caused me. Get stronger Jackie, the only thing we can do is get stronger so we can prevent something like this from happening again." Lowly whispered Y/n, allowing his legs to give out from underneath him, sitting on the ground for a brief moment before he fell back onto his back. 

(Timeskip)

They had all been silent since their little outburst, none of them were exactly certain on how they would start talking with one another again, since both parties felt guilty from it all, even though Jackie wouldn't say anything about it. Wings flapped overhead, making Y/n, Herba, and Jackie look up, seeing Riley's Salamance gently floating overhead.

"I trust that you all managed to calm yourselves down?" Rhetorically hummed Riley, leaping off the back of his Salamance which was a good 20 meters in the air, with Lucario copying his motions a second later. "Now that the both of you have a mutual understanding of one another, I can finally tell you this..... I've made a book for both of you to follow. Train and study aura, I have to go back to Sinnoh immediately since an Aura Guardian is required and I'm the only one in Sinnoh. Please don't do anything stupid, Luck and Deino are at the Pokémon Center.... and Y/n and Jackie, I'm certain that the two of you will be something one day." Hurriedly informed Riley, reaching into his satchel and pulling out a leather bound book, tossing it to the yellow haired teen before leaping upwards.

Y/n just blinked as he saw Riley comfortably leap back onto Salamance's back, despite the Dragon/Flying type being a good 20 meters in the air, and all Y/n could do was watch as the man who was his teacher for a few hours disappeared, leaving the trio alone. The book was smooth in his hands, almost smooth enough for it to slip from his hands, and Y/n just blinked once before he looked back up into the sky, only seeing the fading form of Riley flying away.

"He could have offered us a lift." Annoyedly grumbled Jackie, shaking her head  from side to side, scratching her left ear a second later which made her look at peace, only for her glare to settle on her face a second later. "Human, return me to my Pokéball. I don't really fancy looking at you anymore." Bluntly barked Jackie, making Y/n roll his eyes since he had a feeling that Jackie was going to be difficult, but overtime they could come to some sort of an agreement.

"Yes Y/n, return her." Lowly growled Herba, having perched herself up on top of Y/n's left shoulder and was looking down at Jackie, causing Y/n to chew on his lower lip since he also knew that having Jackie on the team would make it difficult for his other Pokémon. "We have stuff I want to talk about." Calmly added Herba, watching as Y/n lifted Jackie's Pokéball off of his waist, aiming it at the canine Pokémon, before returning her.

The yellow haired teen wasn't certain what to think of his life anymore, as he clicked Jackie's Pokéball back onto his belt and turned towards the familiar entrance to the clearing, steadily walking over towards it. Each step he took was a bit easier than the last, his inner place briefly flashed across his mind, making the teen scowl slightly as he left the clearing.

"Deino went fairly ballistic, honestly I think he's approaching his evolution." Idly chirped Herba, completely closing her eyes as she rested in Y/n's shoulder, exhausted from today's event since she had not expected something like this to happen at all. "So what will you do?" Curiously chattered Herba, making Y/n blink in confusion as he stared at his partner, not entirely certain what she meant by that since there is a lot of stuff he had to do.

"What do you mean? Like in general, Gym Battles, or something else?" Confusedly asked Y/n, rolling his right shoulder a few times and stifled a gasp when he felt it pop, tempted to do the same with his other shoulder but didn't want to annoy Herba, all the while Y/n tried figuring out what she meant.

"There's a lot of things, Gym Battles, Team Thantos because you may be on their radar now, Jackie's issue, how you'll help Deino since he is slowly becoming a bag of rage from his headache, all the stuff like that." Exasperatedly sighed Herba, as if she was explaining a simple problem to a child who couldn't comprehend it, causing Y/n to roll his left shoulder and watched as Herba almost fell, glaring at him a second later.

"I'll continue around Galar with my friends, ignore Team Thantos, try and resolve the issue with Jackie by using certain means, and I'll probably make him battle more often so he can get the rush and evolve and that's if he wants to battle." Calmly hummed Y/n, having realized something when he was being withheld in the room that spoke the truth, he wasn't cut out for saving the Galar Region or even people in general, and that he should leave the saving for people who could actually do it. "I'm just.... not hero material Herba, I can't see myself throwing my life away for a stranger.... and I'm being asked to battle an entire organization that would have no problem killing me.... and I just..... don't know." Confusedly whined Y/n, gingerly rubbing the center of the chest, feeling the tattoo that had been forcefully placed on him.

"I'm with you, whatever you choose to do, I'll be there for you." Gently promised Herba, rubbing the back of the blond's head in reassurance, well aware that Y/n had issues he had to deal with, and for her, Y/n came first. 

The duo fell into silence, well aware of the fact that there was much more to be said but neither wanted to speak, each enjoying the other's company and didn't want to ruin the peaceful silence between them, as they quietly walked through the trees. Something made Y/n uneasy, making the teen turn around and stare at the trees, shrugging his shoulders once he realized that there wasn't anything. 

Behind the tree that Y/n had been looking at was an Ariados, who had an almost unnoticeably small camera strapped to its head, all the while Ariados would slowly creeping behind Y/n, scuttling from tree to tree as it followed the teen. If Y/n had been aware of his little follower, it would have made thing a lot simpler for him if he had managed to stop it there and then, since that Ariados belonged to Tithonus.

There were the 4 Claws of Team Thantos, each Claw provided something for the group, what each Claw provided was entirely up to them, but each section specialized in something. Tithonus' sectioned dealer in two major things, information gathering and Pokémon trafficking, the former because nobody ever expected for the Caterpie to have an audio recording device or they never expected for something to be hanging on the ceiling, as for the trafficking, he was just good at it.

The Godfather had chosen these four people in particular for a very simple reason, they were like him in a sense, they had something that they needed to do no matter the cost or consequences, and because they hadn't been saved from drowning in despair, they have learned to thrive in it. Society had created them, they called them monsters and freaks, but they never asked to be like this, and since they had been banished from society and humanity, it would be hard to consider themselves one.

(Location change)

Bloody red eyes glowed eerily as he heard the report, The Godfather leaned over slightly from his seat on the crate as he absorbed the information, a scowl quickly morphed onto the once calm face of The Godfather, before he looked at the four people in front of him. The area around The Godfather corroded slightly, the man's eyes started glowing red for a brief moment before they settled down to normal, but the fact that some of the warehouse had been damaged slightly hadn't changed.

"Please tell me, Tithonus. Why did one of your subordinates do this?" Calmly hissed The Godfather, focusing his attention onto the man who was busy fiddling away with a device in one hand, holding up a screen of some sort with his other, while juggling with his two other hands.

Tithonus, the Bug type expert of Team Thantos and the Chosen One of a Genesect, he was once normal looking but after becoming the Chosen One of Genesect , making his physical body change. Tithonus had four arms compared to the normal two, which he has excellent control over, two unnatural blue compound eyes that allowed him to see the smallest of details, his hair was a sickly green color, and his pale skin had scale patterns going through it all. Tithonus wore a simple tank top, that had the majority of its sides missing, so his additional arms could be used, a pair of jeans, and lastly a pair of sneakers.

"Don't know, she was one of my more trusted underlings but hey, it was just one operation out of the dozen." Distractedly huffed Tithonus, his compound eyes made a sickening shifting sound as half of his left eye focused on The Godfather and the other half on the device. "Unlike the other idiots, I've researched the group already and I know their Pokémon and what they are capable of, isn't that right!" Hauntingly scoffed Tithonus, focusing his full attention onto the other three silent people who were standing somewhat close to The Godfather, but far enough away from one another.

Aether, the Normal type expert and the Forced Chosen One of Regigigas, she looked over everyone else in the room at the 7 foot mark, her skin was pale in color, and her hair was 3 different colors, red, white, and yellow, and her hair reached her shoulders. Aether was covered in huge muscles, she was stronger than most Fighting types, and each of her eyes were separated into the same color as her hair. She wore a formal back jeans, a baggy pink t-shirt, and a pair of blue runners.

Hephaestus, the Steel type expert and the Forced Chosen One of Heatran, she was by far the most dangerous one out of the Sinister Four when angry, and the fact that she had outcrops of steel growing out of her further emphasized how dangerous she looked. Hephaestus stood at 6'2, her hair was a bright red and it flowed down to her lower back, with her eyes an equal red, and her skin was a soft brown in color. Steel outcrops grew around her mouth and jaw, up her forearms and shins, and along her back, forcing the girl to wear a loose black tank top and shorts, along with a pair of sandals for her feet which had steel nails. 

Hera, the Flying type expert and the Chosen One of Tornadus, he was the one who kept things running smoothly, and he was by far the most normal looking out of all of them. Hera barely reached the 6 foot mark, he was covered in lean muscles that were hidden beneath a black suit, and shiny leather shoes. His hair was cut short along the sides and back, with the top being longer and brown in color, with his eyes a sea green in color.

"Oh please, more like one of your Pokémon or robots did so." Amusedly huffed Hera, blowing slightly over towards Tithonus, making the man hunch down and grab onto his seat the moment he felt the breeze kicking up, aware of the sadistic smile on Hera's face, since there has been more than once when Tithonus had gone flying through a wall. "Either way, what do the brats have? They must have pretty big and scary Pokémon if they can shut down an entire operation." Idly asked Hera, getting both Aether and Hephaestus to nod along in agreement, since there tends to be some fairly powerful Pokémon patrolling the base so things like that don't happen.

"The Son of Adria has a Thwackey, a Deino, a Shinx, a Toxel, and as of today a Riolu. Leon's younger brother has a Raboot, a Corvisquire, and a Wooloo." Gruffly huffed Tithonus, typing back in his laptop and nodded slightly to himself, mentally applauding himself for remember it correctly before pulling up the other members' Pokémon. "The brown haired girl has a Sobble, a Yamper, a Vanilite, an Applin, a Drilbur, an Eevee, and an Espurr. The last one Piers' younger sister, she had a Morpeko, a Scraggy, a Croagunk, and a Pupitar." Tiredly read off Tithonus, gently closing his laptop a moment later, looking over the group to see if there was any questions.

"Who's the most dangerous?" Calmly inquired Aether, she couldn't recall her short, multi-limbed friend mentioning how dangerous they were or who was the biggest threat, and normally he would be researching everything about her.

"Logic would dictate it would be Adira's child since he holds the powers of 2 Legendaries within him. In terms of overall usefulness and street smarts it's Pier's sister, but in terms on connections it's Leon's younger brother." Idly mentioned Tithonus, a grimace on his face made everyone look at the man in confusion, since they had only seen that look when things were going bad in something. "But that girl... Gloria... there's no information on her or her family, it's just like she appeared one day. Out of the 4, she is the best battler and she has an immense physical prowess that's unnatural, even if she's the relative of a Chosen One." Stiffly grumbled Tithonus, opening up his laptop once more, looking at the side photo one of his Pokémon had managed to take on the girl.

Gloria was a mystery, there was no legal trace of her anywhere, no family tree, or ancestors.... all she had was a mom from Kanto. Lilith Fuji, the woman who herself and her brother worked on a project, both of whom immensely improved cloning technology, and created a Pokémon named Mewtwo.

That's a wrap people!!! More and more drama is slowly building up! Team Thantos is keeping an eye out on the group, and something is up with Gloria's missing past....

See ya next time!!! 

SpudLord!!!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

526 6 21
(Y/N) is a high class lady with many suitors in coming, especially one named Francis. Arthur is a punk who preforms at the same pub every weekend. On...
23.6K 308 20
Y/n is a aura guardian from Alola, he meets Ash and decides to travel with him. What adventures will they have together? Read to find out
11.1K 159 17
Quick Note: This story is not accurate in the Pokemon sword and shield plot... Some words will contain cringe or out of context sentence, Game Break...
69.1K 2K 64
You're a normal 16 yo guy except for the fact that you like to think of yourself as a rationalist and like to put forward your... well... let's say...