I am Leo's sister and Sam wit...

By MadisonWilson4

It's been a year sense Athena has seen the autobots and Sam. When Athena goes to college she finds that No on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/n
A/n
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Sequle

Chapter 4

3.9K 134 6
By MadisonWilson4

We drove for a while and when we stopped we where in some back alley way of some kind of stone structure. I just got out of bee and walked toward a wall away from everyone and cried until I fell asleep. When I opened my eyes and my head was on bee's holoforms lap. He was running his fingers through my hair soothingly and calmly.

"Bee?" I whispered.

He looked down at me and sadly smiled.

"Bee, I'm sorry." I said with tears in my eyes.

"It's not your fault girly." Said a voice unknown to me.

I looked at the new boy and I was confused. I looked at bee.

"Who is that?" I asked bee.

"I'm skids. That is Mudflap." Skids said.

"Holoform?" I asked and got a nod in return.

"Nice to met you." I said quietly.

In the distance I heard Leo freaking out. I only started to pay attenion when I heard him saying my name. I got up and walked over to everyone else.

"Leo." I calmly said making everyone look at me.

"Athena! You and all of us are on the news. You need to see this." Leo said handing me his cell.

I grabbed it and threw it against a wall.

"What was that for?" He yelled.

"They could be tracking us by using that. So if you want to fucking live i recomend you stop acting like a fucking baby and fucking man up!" I yelled in his face.

"I have never heard you cuss before." Leo said shocked.

" yeah, we'll get use to it because I have hit my breaking point. I just witnessed one of the greatest aoutobots I have ever met die, I almost watched Sam get killed to Megatron and now we are all wanted." I yelled.

I walked over to bee and sat in his altmode to calm down.

"Bee can you play any black veil brides song?" I asked.

After the sound of staid for a bit the song perfect weapon played. I sang along with it screaming and all. I went through a few more song from black veil brides and I had calmed down. I walked back to were everyone was at when I suddenly felt four arm grab me making me scream.

"Wow girly it's just us." I heard skids say.

"You just scared the living hell out of me. Please don't do that again." I said clutching my chest.

"Sorry." Mudflats said.

"I'm not mad. You just starled me is all."

"We wanted to give you a hug sense you seemed down." The both said.

"Thank you boys. I am feeling a bit better now." I said giving each of them a hug and a peck on their checks making them blush a bit.

It was soon night and I was starting to fall asleep sitting next to the fire mikeala started. I kept nodding off and I was suddenly picked up by bees holoform. He set me in the back seat of his car as I snuggled into his seats. I quickly feel asleep. When I woke up we just pulled up next to a deli.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 140 11
I don't own transformers or it's characters I only own the Oc and powers
25.1K 432 17
Jinora gets sucked back in time to the era of Avatar Aang. See through Jinora's eyes how she will find her way back to her present. (this is my 1s...
13.2K 231 15
4 years have passed since the mystery at KISSWorld. Cleo and Demon have been together since then. The time has finally come for Cleo to know the trut...
20.9K 416 31
You lived at Hope County your whole life. It was once a peaceful town until The Seed Family and The Peggys showed up. Now, they are taking people by...