Ultraman Taiga

By kaikun47

Twelve years ago, a dark Ultraman name Tregear tried to attack the Land of Light, but the New Generations Her... More

Main characters bio
Second characters bio
The Hero of Light
The Sage of Strength
The Champion of Wind
What Friendship Means
A Man Who Waits for the Spaceship
The Demon's Legend
Earth's Power
A Friend from Afar
Fight in the Evening Sun
The Sorceress who lost a Magic from the Star
Keep on Believing
Origins of AIGES
The Cloned Robot
Fall into Darkness
The Burning Heart
Guardian Beauty
Protect the Android
Awaken of the Thunder Strike
Alien Reunion
Rival vs Friend
Takkong's Arrival
Clash, Hero vs Villain
I'm Kyoka
Buddy Steady Go!
Yapool's Revenge
Form a Bond
Human Specimens
Zillion, Returns
The Burning Promise
Facing your Shadow
Ephemera's Last Day
Wings of Destiny
Burn your Soul
Zillion vs Zillion
Return of the Ancient Ultra Warrior
Final Sacrifice
Revive of the Demonic Monster
New Generation Climax
Special Episode

Dark Warrior, Tregear

389 5 0
By kaikun47

(showing clips from the previous episode)

Yuga: This is Alpha, I'm at the location, Beta and Gamma are behind me. Prepare for landing.

Honoka: It's from Document UGM, it's was a spoilt child until it's mother came to bring him home.

Yuga: I want to save the baby, if I run away now, I'll discard my feeling and emotions. That's why, I'll save that baby!

Voice: I've acknowledge your fate!

Maki: Is that...

Koushiro: That's, Taro?

Najenda: No, it's not Taro.

Mira: That's...

Kotaro: No doubt about it, that's Ultraman.

Narrator: On this Earth, only a few people knows the existence of the aliens.

Opening: Buddy, steady, go! by Terashima Takuma

Narrator: This is the miraculous story of these young youth who came across this planet. (then shows Taiga flying on earth and flies towards to the screen and the title show appears)

Dareka ni waraware tatte kamawanai (shows Yuga coming out of the Raptor car and shows him with Taiga with footages of him)

Jibun no shinjiru mono tsuranuke (then shows Eve on the keypad then shows her with footage of her)

Hāto butsuke aeru dare ka to deaetara (then shows Kaki beating his opponents then shows him with footages of him then shows Satoru with the tri-gunner then shows him with footages of him)

Sore ga shōri e no sutōrī (then shows Nana on the navigation system then shows her with footages of her)

Bibiruna ugokidase Action (then shows Kurosawa with a ballon then shows him with Tregear with footages of him)

Tagiru ze moeagaru Passion (then shows Kotaro punching the punching bag then shows him with footages of him)

Mugen no pawā no Combination (then shows Najenda on the captain seat and got up and point then shows her with footages of her)

Sobieru kabe no mukō e (then shows Kurosawa use the tregear eye and he became Tregear)

Te o toriatte ikerunara kowaku wa nai sa (then shows Taro then shows Yuga with Taiga then shows the key holder of Taiga, Titas and Fuma then shows Yuga raising the taiga spark up becoming Taiga)

Get set, GO! Taiga kimi dake no kotae ga matsu ginga e (then shows Taiga doing his rise and then he skydive and and he did a somersault)

Go! Go! Buddy Go! (Let's go!) ima sugu ni tobidasou (then he did a filp and does the kick)

Urutoraman Taiga ima yori mo ōkina jibun ni natte (then shows Taiga, Titas and Fuma doing their stance then shows Taiga doing his Strium Blaster)

Zettai makenai (Just win!) (then shows Titas doing the Planium Buster)

Kinō yori kyō yori asu e (then shows Fuma doing his Light Wave Polar Star Shuriken)

Koete iku no sa daremoga Fighter (then shows all the members of AIGES and Yuga pull down the trigger of the taiga spark)

Urutoraman Taiga (then shows Taiga with the explosion)

Dark Warrior, Tregear

Kirameku mirai e Dash! Supernova! (then shows Taiga, Titas and Fuma jumping and then shows Yuga and his team with the Tri-Squad behind them)

Friendly Giant Bird, Lidorias appears

(episode starts with twelve years ago with the young Yuga coming with seeds to a infant bird)

Young Yuga: Rikka, I have your seeds.

(then he open a box to reveal a baby Lidorias)

Young Yuga: Ku Ku Pa!

(then Rikka follow his actions)

Young Yuga: Good, Rikka, here.

(then he fed seed to him and then a man appears)

Man: So, you've been hiding here.

Young Yuga: What're you doing?

Man: Just shut it, move!

(then he move him aside and grab Rikka)

Man: Man, he's so troublesome.

(then he reveals to be a Rekyum Man and he teleports away)

Young Yuga: Wait!

(then the young Yuga grab the Rekyum Man's leg)

Young Yuga: Give her back!

Rekyum Man: What?

Young Yuga: Give Rikka back! Rikka is my friend, give her back!

(then the wormhole opens and the red light particles came to the alternate earth)

Taiga: At that time, I ended up after being sucked in a wormhole as a light particles, until I was moved by the strong emotion of courage. Your courage to strand up against anything without fear.

Rekyum Man: Let go of me, boy!

(then the young Yuga fall and then the light bonded with Yuga)

(then the Young Yuga woke up and saw nothing)

Yuga: So, you've been in my body for 12 years?

Taiga: What? Give me more emotions man, I went though space to meet you. Not to mention I've saved your life.

Yuga: It doesn't feel like it.

Taiga: I've been waiting in your body to recover my powers. Now's the time has finally come!

Yuga: What is happening?

Taiga: You and I are gonna become heroes who'll protect the peace of the earth!

Eve: Yuga-san?

(then Yuga turn around and saw Eve)

Eve: What're you doing? The Captain needs us.

Yuga: Oh, I'm coming.

-at the main room-

(the monitor shows Taiga fighting Hellberus)

Koushiro: As you can see, Taiga use his powers to destroy a new kaiju type.

Fumikage: In other words, he beat that cerberus?

Satoru: That doesn't look like Cerberus, it's like a Hound.

Yuga: Hellberus.

Najenda: Hellberus?

Yuga: That's the kaiju which Taiga beat.

Maki: That's name, you made that up?

Yuga: No, it feels that it was called that way or rather, Taiga knows Hellberus.

Kaki: Hey Yuga.

(then Kaki touch his forehead)

Yuga: I don't have a fever.

Kaki: I'm just checking.

Kotaro: So, Taiga beat Hellberus.

Koushiro: Not only that, look.

(then as Taiga does his stance, Koushiro zooms on his face)

Koushiro: When you look at his face, he looks like Taro.

Nana: Now you think of it, he does look like Taro.

Taiga: I look like Dad?

Yuga: Eh? So, he's your Father!

Everyone: Father?

Kaki: He's Taro's son?

Eve: Hey, hey, hey, how did he conceive a child?

Yuga: How should I know.

Najenda: Anyway, when we see him again, we'll aid Taiga.

Yuga: So, Captain.

Najenda: AIGES has acknowledged Taiga as an Ultraman ally.

Taiga: Looks like I'm really popular.

Maki: But, what about Yuga escaping the building.

Yuga: Like I said...

(then the chief officer came in name Shigaraki Toru)

Najenda: Chief Officer Shigaraki.

Toru: I see that this earth has an Ultraman.

Yuga: Who's that?

Nana: You don't know? He's Shigaraki Toru, he's the Chief Officer of AIGES.

Yuga: Chief Officer!

Toru: I know AIGES acknowledges Taiga as an ally, but, the defence army saw many kaijus and ET like him as a threat. But, they'll know some Ultraman as ally. Like Taiga. But I never thought he's Taro's son.

Everyone: He heard everything?!

Toru: Anyway, I need AIGES help.

Najenda: What?

Toru: They've been reports a kaiju flying in the sky.

Maki: There's a video of a kaiju near Area N-27. One of them has filmed it.

Najenda: Put it up.

Maki: Roger.

(then it shows the bird kaiju flying in the sky and then the sea in a flesh)

Maki: That was last recorded at near Fukuzawa.

Satoru: That's one big bird.

Yuga: That's...

Nana: So far, we don't know whether it's a bird or a kaiju.

Toru: Not only that, there's another footage on three men on the security camera.

Najenda: Daiba.

Nana: Reviewing the footage.

(then the monitor shows three men in t he warehouse and then one of them notice the camera and it was destroyed)

Fumikage: It was destroyed.

Kotaro: Are they Aliens?

Toru: We can't be certain. That's why I want your best team to check it out. I bet they're involved with the giant bird.

Kotaro: We love to, but...

Yuga: Let's do this.

Eve: Yuga-san.

Yuga: Please, I need to get that bird. Captain.

Najenda: Alright, Kaki, Enishi, Tokoyami, Ogami, will take the Chesters Beta and Gamma and the Thunder 1 and 2, Hasegawa will go with Nishikino on the Raptor. Izumi, can you try and rematch the footage of the bird.

Koushiro: I'll do what I can do.

Najenda: Chief Officer.

Toru: (nodded)

Najenda: AIGES, move out!

Everyone: Roger!

(then the AIGES Chesters Beta and Gamma are at the hangar and then AIGES Thunders 1 and Thunder 2 are getting ready and Yuga and Maki get in the Raptor)

Maki: Yuga, you sure about this?

Yuga: Yeah, it fees like I've seen that bird before.

Eve: Yuga-san, Raptor is ready.

Yuga: Raptor, moving out!

(then he drive the Raptor)

Nana: AIGES Chesters, ready for take off.

Kaki: AIGES Chester Beta, take off!

Satoru: AIGES Chester Gamma, take off!

(then the Chester Beta and Gamma took off)

Nana: AIGES Thunder 1 and 2, ready for take off!

Fumikage: AIGES Thunder 1, take off!

Kotaro: AIGES Thunder 2, take off!

(then the Thunder 1 and 2 took off)

Narrator: And then, AIGES spent the next hour finding the giant bird and strange men.

Narrator: But, they have no luck nor saw nothing strange.

Maki: So far, there's nothing suspicious here. Yuga?

Yuga: That bird, it can't be...

Maki: Yuga, Yuga!

Yuga: What?

Maki: Have been you listening?

Yuga: Well, something has been going on my mind.

-meanwhile-

Man: Intracranial nerve synchronisation rate, 95, 98, nearly at 100. Adrenaline rate will at its limit in 5 seconds.

(then from behind, Kurosawa heard about the kaiju and decided to do something)

Man: Monster Weapon, activate.

(then from the sky, the giant bird woke up and then head to the lower ground and lands on the ground near the factory)

Eve: There's a kaiju appearing at Area G-34.

Najenda: Who's near there.

Nana: Maki-chan and Yuga-kun.

Najenda: Hasegawa, Nishikino, they're should be near you.

Yuga and Maki: Roger!

(then they head to the location as the bird kaiju is attacking the factory)

(then Maki notice them and the men got away)

Maki: We've found them.

Worker: Someone help me!

Yuga: You okay?

Worker: My leg.

Taiga: Yuga, time to transform!

Yuga: I can't abandon him.

Taiga: We've to defeat the monster first!

(then the giant bird immediately head to the sky and escaped)

Taiga: It got away.

-later at the cafeteria-

Reporter: The creature which attacked the 3rd warehouse has descend itself from the sky and hidden form it's whereabouts...

Nana: That bird has some big appetite.

Fumikage: Even so, we can't let this slide.

Maki: Yuga?

Yuga: Sorry, thanks for the food.

(then Yuga left to return his tray)

Najenda: Any data form the warehouse?

Eve: They're belong to the food company, they're primarily consisted of, bird seeds.

Kotaro: Seeds?

(then the others came in)

Koushiro: Good, everyone is here, I've found something.

(then he show the monitor the bird kaiju form earlier)

Satoru: So, it's a kaiju.

Koushiro: I found out that it's from Document EYES, Friendly Giant Bird, Lidorias. They mostly not harm humans and are friendly.

Najenda: And we found out that Lidorias is targeting seeds.

Nana: Wasn't there also a cargo ship carrying sunflower seed at the harbour where it was first sighted?

Fumikage: So the kaiju likes seeds.

Najenda: Wakamiya, focus on the surveillance on just seeds factories and seed storage.

Eve: Roger.

Taiga: We should have went for the monster first.

Yuga: But, I can't leave that man...

Taiga: It might attack again. We might see more victims on our hands next time!

Yuga: Captain, let me go on this one. I might know Lidorias.

Najenda: Alright, take the Raptor.

Yuga: Roger!

Maki: I'll go as well.

(then Maki follows him)

-near the factory-

Man: The test results are looking good. Connect to the Space Network, we'll start the auction.

Nana: I've located the sunglasses men.

Najenda: What's the place?

Nana: It's near the seeds factory.

Kotaro: Yuga and Maki are near there. Should we go?

Najenda: Hasegwa, Nishikino, they're at the seeds factory, head to there.

Yuga: Roger!

-at the Shino Seeds Factory-

Maki: They're here?

Yuga: There's no doubt about it, and that Lidorias, reminds me of Rikka.

Maki: Rikka?

Yuga: Let's go.

Maki: Ok.

(then they head out and notice them on till the roof and then head up)

Yuga: What're you doing?

(then the men saw them and they attack them but Yuga stop them and one of them escape)

Yuga: Maki, I'll leave it to you.

Maki: Eh? Me?

(then the man fall on the ground revealing his alien face which is the Rekyum Man and Yuga remembers him)

Rekyum Man: You again?

Yuga: You're...

(then he escaped and Yuga went after him)

Maki: Yuga.

(then she face the two men and change her look)

Maki: Don't forget, I'm the heiress of a rich family.

(then Yuga is finding the Rekyum Man who kidnap Rikka twelve years ago)

Yuga: Don't move!

Rekyum Man: You're late, soon Lidorias will come.

(then he use the device and summons Lidorias)

(then Lidorias came and and lands on the ground)

Eve: Lidoras has been spotted.

Najenda: AIGES, move out!

Everyone: Roger!

-in space-

Shamer: Today we have a different auction! Today we have it the friendly bird, Lidorias! We have implanted a controller chip into the brain. Which men and it's completely at our control.

-on earth-

Shamer: Although it was harmless in anyhow, it has amazing energy beam ability, I bet you won't forget buying this Monster Weapon!

Yuga: Where's Rikka?!

Rekyum Man: Man, you've wanting your bird? She's here!

(then Lidorias roared and then Rekyum Man escaped and Yuga regroup with Maki)

Maki: Yuga, is that...

Yuga: Rikka?

Maki: That's Rikka?

(then the Chester Beta and Gamma and then Thudner 1 and 2 came)

Kotaro: Everyone, whatever you do, don't hurt Lidorias, They're friendly.

Yuga: Leader, leave it to me.

Kotaro: Yuga.

Yuga: Ku Ku Pa!

Maki: What're you doing?

Yuga: Rikka, it's me! It's Yuga!

(then Lidorias notice Yuga)

Yuga: Ku Ku Pa!

Fumikage: What's Yuga doing?

Koushiro: Lidorias is attracted to Yuga-san.

Maki: I think I know, Yuga might know Lidorias. Her name is Rikka.

Yuma: Ku Ku Pa!

(then all the buyers left the auction)

Shamer: Eh? What's going on? Why isn't it moving?

Rekyum Man: I don't know. There's something in the brain waves is preventing me from controlling it.

(then Kurosawa did his mental corruption and Lidorias went on berserk)

Yuga: Maki, get out of there.

Maki: Roger!

(then Maki evacuated and Yuga went to hiding)

Taiga: Yuga, let's transform!

Yuga: Yeah. I'll stop Rikka.

(then he summons the Taiga Spark and pull the trigger)

COME ON!

(then he grab the key holder)

Yuga: The Hero of Light, Taiga!

(then he scan the key holder and Taiga appears)

Yuga: Buddy Go!

(then he became Taiga)

ULTRAMAN TAIGA!

(then Taiga does his rise and face Lidorias)

Kotaro: Taiga.

(then Taiga head to Lidorias and stop Lidorias and then kick her)

(then Lidorias use the energy beam on Taiga)

Taiga: Yuga, try using the ring.

Yuga: Got it.

(then Yuga pull the trigger of the Taiga Spark)

COME ON!

(then the hellberus ring appears on his left finger)

Yuga: So that's the ring?

(then he scan the ring and Hellberus appears)

HELLBERUS-RING ENGAGE!

(then the blades appears on Taiga's arms)

Taiga: Hell Slash!

(then the hell slash hit Lidorias and then Taiga carry Lidorias and throw Lidorias and crash into the factory)

Taiga: Strium...

Yuga: Wait Taiga, can't we save it?

Taiga: This creatures was modified by aliens and is now a Monster Weapon. Please understand.

Yuga: But, She was my friend. Ku Ku Pa!

Yuga: C'mon, Rikka. Ku Ku Pa.

(then Lidorias follows his action)

Yuga: Ku Ku Pa! That's it. Good, Rikka!

(then Lidorias came to Taiga and he pat her)

Yuga: That was great, Rikka. Well done.

Kurosawa: How plain, even plainer than seeds.

(then he took out the Tregear Eye sealed mode and unlocks it to reveal a Tregear's mask and he place it near his eye and he became Tregear)

Eve: There's another Giant approaching!

Najenda: What?

Fumikage: Hey, look!

(then they saw Tregear and Taiga look at Tregear)

Shamer: Tregear! It's Tregear! We're done here! This auction is now cancelled!

Taiga: Tregear, you're alive?!

Tregear: I can't believe that you've survive in that wormhole. So what if I say, I came to see you.

Taiga: Don't mess with me!

(then Taiga attack Tregear but Tregear dodge the attack)

Tregear: Oh my. Over here.

(then Taiga miss the attacks)

Tregear: My, my, is that all?

Taiga: It's not over!

(then Taiga began to fight Tregear but Tregear use the trera ardiga on Taiga and he got hit and crash into the building and his color timer began to blink)

Yuga: Taiga, what's got into you?

(then Lidorias saw what's going on and began to attack Tregear)

Tregear: What? What's wrong, Rikka-chan.

(then Tregear began to attack Lidorias with no remorse)

Yuga: Don't, Rikka, please stop!

(then Tregear use the trera ardiga on Taiga but Lidorias took the hit)

Yuga: Rikka!

(then Lidorias exploded and the others saw what he did)

Yuga: Rikka! Why you!

(then Taiga got up and scream)

Yuga: How dare you do that to Rikka!

(then Taiga began to fight Tregear)

Tregear: If I didn't kill that monster, there would have been more victims.

Yuga: Rikka is my friend!

Tregear: This world is riddled with contradiction. Just as there exist no night or day in space, neither does good or evil. There is nothing but a vacuum of endless fear.

Yuga: Shut up!

(then Tregear push Taiga back)

Tregear: This earth is just as immature as you are, son of Ultraman Taro.

Taiga: I'm Taiga. Strium Blaster!

(then he use the strium blster and Tregear use the trera ardiga and the trera ardiga is stronger that the strium blaster)

Taiga: What?

(and then Taiga got hit)

Taiga: Yuga, use the Rosso-let.

Yuga: Got it.

(then Yuga pull the trigger of the taiga spark down)

COME ON!

(then the Rosso-let appears on his left wrist and scan it)

ROSSO-LET! CONNECT ON!

(then an image of Rosso covers Taiga and Taiga use his powers)

Taiga: Flame Blaster!

(then the flame blaster hit Tregear and exploded)

(then Taiga got down and sees Tregear in the air)

Tregear: That was quite an attack. I'll have something to look forward to now. Well then, I shall see you again in the hell of this world.

(then Tregear escapes from the portal)

Yuga: Who's that?

Najenda: He's an Ultraman?

Koushiro: There's some Ultraman who tried to destroy earth, but, he's different.

Taiga: His name is Tregear.

-flashback 12 years ago-

(Tregear use the trera ardiga and Taiga use the strium blaster and it clash and opens up the wormhole and it suck Tregear and Taiga with Titas and Fuma following them and then use theirs attacks in the wormhole and then exploded)

Taiga: I never thought that he's alive.

Yuga: So, you're form another universe?

Taiga: Yeah.

-later-

Girl: Usagi-chan, will you be my friend? Yeah, I'll be your friend.

(then Kurosawa appears and gave her the ballon)

Girl: Thank you.

(then he bows down and blow at the ballon and it pops)

Ending: Hitotsu Boshi by Sasaki Sayaka

(shows footages of the second episode on the computer screen)

Mada kizuitenai ka na sou hikari no naka kirari

Umareta bokura no manazashi wo tsunaide

Asu e hanatsu monogatari -Trine, Our Line-
doko made mo yukou

Yuuyake somaru michi no tochuu de yubikiri shita

Yakusoku made nakushite shimau mae ni
My Dear Friends

(Ah yobu koe ga suru) Sekai wa kakera no mama mawari tsuzukeru

(Ah butsukarinagara) Mada mienai hoshi wo terasu yo

(TAIGA bokura no ban da) Saa mirai wo kimi to egakou (then shows someone on the Sky Base and then shows Maki as she look at the camera smiling and then shows the key holders of Taiga, Titas and Fuma)

Next episode preview
Taiga: AIGES has a request to protect the company president surrounded by dark rumours, when a man came back to life for revenge, he turn himself into a Monster, and in that moment, a reliable ally has returned.
Next time on Ultraman Taiga:
The Sage of Strength
Now shout it out, Buddy Go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 99 18
WARNING: CRINGE WRITING (27/09/22) "I DO NOT OWN PICTURES, VIDEOS AND CHARACTERS OF MHA OR ALL OF ULTRAMAN" "There is an evil threat known as Tregear...
358 9 11
After fighting the powered up Gua Spectre as Reiga, Ultraman X has gone off on his own path with Daichi, much like the rest of the New Generation Her...
439 33 8
Months after the events of Sailor Moon S, Kamen Rider Black RX, and Ultraman '66... a new multiversal enemy has come to threaten world peace in the t...
7.4K 46 27
Takes place after the Orb Chronicle series, Monster Attack Organisation, or MAO for short, an earth defence organisation to gather peace. From the fa...