Life with monster girls (Male...

By SteveJones687

(y/n) is a guy who lived a pretty normal life until he thought it would be interesting to host a monster girl... More

Chapter 1: Meeting a Princess
Chapter 2: Spending time with a Princess
Chapter 3: Meeting Orchid
Chapter 4: Meeting Maya
Chapter 5: Full Moon
Chapter 6: Meeting Lily
Chapter 7: Meeting Juno
Chapter 8: Meeting Aurora
Chapter 9: Coming Home
Chapter 10: A Easter Surprise
Chapter 11: Date with Maya
Chapter 12: Date with Amunet
Chapter 13: Date with Juno
Chapter 14: Date with Luna
Chapter 15: Date with Orchid
Chapter 16: Date with Aurora
Chapter 17: Date with Lily
Chapter 18: Date with Venus
Chapter 19: Recovery
Chapter 20: A Day in the Park
Chapter 21: Playing in the Woods
Chapter 22: The Morning After
Chapter 23: Date with the Exchange Coordinatior

Characters (There are more to come)

33.6K 316 168
By SteveJones687

This is my first write on these characters/descriptions, so I may update these/add more to them.

1) Amunet

Race: Pharaoh
Amunet is a princess who really has no interest in ruling. She has always dreamed of meeting a man, settling down, and living the simple life. Upon meeting she is immediately taken with you and wants to make you hers. She struggles to express her feelings for you along with adjusting to a commoner lifestyle.

2) Orchid

Race: Alraune
Orchid is a kind hearted plant girl who is different from the rest of her kind. Unlikely others of her spices she wants to one mate who wants to be with her for her and not because of her scent. She also does not feed on men's spirit energy. She fell head over roots for you and unlike Amunet she has no problem expressing her feelings for you she flirts with you all the time. She spends most of her in the greenhouse/garden connected to your house, but she can move around thanks to a specialized wheelchair/pot.

3) Maya

Race: Kraken
Maya is the type of girl who loves to cuddle. She likes to grab you with her tentacles from across the room and hold you. As you can guess she is in love with you. She, like Orchid, is very flirty and likes to show it in front of the other girls. She likes it when you come to her room and swim with her because that means she can have you all to herself.

4)Lily

Race: Honey Bee
Lily is a shy and kind girl. She and Orchid are best friends because of their species interactions. Lily, like many of the girls, has feelings for you, but because Lily is shy when the other girls are around she kind disappears. She enjoys the moments that she can get alone with (y/n), but doesn't mind sharing you with Orchid because they are best friends.

5) Juno

Race: Kikimora
Juno comes from a species that lives to serve their masters. After your accidental encounter with her she chooses you as her master. She lives to be your maid and right hand woman. Even though there are other people in the house she only really cares about helping you in any way imaginable.

6) Aurora

Race: Unicorn
Aurora is a unicorn and because of that her love for you comes in the purest form. She knows that you have other girls in your life and tries to control her jealousy. She doesn't like sharing you with the other girls, but will share with Luna. She is beautiful and very elegant in the day to day

7) Venus

Race: Flow Kelp
Venus is similar to Orchid in the way that she is a stationary monster girl. Unlike Orchid she can't move freely because she needs the water. With that said she can move around the pool. Much like Maya she loves to wrap you up and hold you close.

8) Luna

Race: White Horn
Luna is very passionate especially when it comes to you, however, she always tries to remain calm. She is strong and often helps you with your work around the farm. She lives in the barn with Aurora and thus they become good friends. She enjoys cold nights with you, so she can cuddle you and keep you warm.

9) Talia

Race: Girtablilu
Talia is often seen as violent and dangerous just from her outward appearance and how her people are often referred to as the assassin of the desert. With all that said she would never hurt anyone she cares for without reason of course. She is very playful in a sexual sense and lets just say her toxin will have affects that will come in very useful on full moons. While she might seem a little rough around the edges she does care, but beside (y/n) the only one she truly respects as her greater is Amunet because they originate from the same region and Girtablilu would often carry out special assignments for the Pharaohs.

10) Savannah

Race: Banshee
Many people would be wary of Savannah's presence because it is believed they are omens of death; it is not always the case. For the ones she loves she would never want them to experience pain of any kind. She is very beautiful in her black robes which cover her milky white skin. She gets along very well with everyone, but she is very close with Juno, maybe because both of them have an undying bond with (y/n).

11) Rosie

Race: Hellhound
Often having an intimidating presence many people fear the hellhound as they believe if not for the laws forbidding it they would kill and eat humans just for the fun of it before dragging their spirits off to hell. In the case of Rosie however, it couldn't be further from the truth. Around (y/n) she is like a sweet adorable puppy that doesn't mean she wouldn't rip the heads off anyone that tried to take (y/n) away from her.

12) Rhea

Race: Manticore
A devourer of men sorta speak while all the girls get strong sexual urges when it comes to their mate Rhea is on par with Talia. Both are more dominant when it comes to their sexual exploration with (y/n). Also like Talia, she produces a lewd venom that allows for their playtime and pleasure to increase to more than normal levels.

I will be trying to post more often and start working on some other stories as well. I have ideas for future girls, but if you want to comment here on some girls you'd like to see they just might appear. As you can see I am using some different species, so anything is possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 4.7K 45
"Y/N is anti-social eccentric intellectual going through loneliness and depression and is currently searching his purpose until it all changes when o...
1M 19.9K 132
Set in the Monster Girl Encyclopedia universe, it is mainly about a guy living his life in a world of horny monster girls out for his semen. Need I g...
45.3K 647 15
Y/N was normal 17 years old human, but one day crazy scientist turn into male (echidna) lamia. His parenst was scared so kicked him out.Y/N lived...