๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™Š๐™„๐˜ผ ยป ๐™ . ๐™—๐™–๐™ ...

By trashtethics

๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ข๐š - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช, ๏ฟฝ... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
epilogue
actor au - metanoia

11

9.2K 559 271
By trashtethics

Standing in front of the flower shop that he usually visits, Katsuki felt his chest tighten, carrying that heavy feeling that burdened him.

His hands reached for the door knob of the shop, hands trembling down. Katsuki wanted to make sure of something before he decides for his future. He knows very well that the danger of being around him might cause you harm and he knows that he should keep himself away from you.

But he couldn't. His heart yearns for you like no one does. If only he had a choice, he'd rather stay with you and leave everything else behind but no, he doesn't have that option. Katsuki was trained and set for Bakuhatsu-kai.

Katsuki knew all of that. But he wanted to be free from all of the burden of being a yakuza. He wanted to live normally like most people did, he wanted to have the freedom to be him. He grew up being restricted after all.

While growing up, Katsuki thought that he'll be okay if he's bound to become a yakuza for the rest of his life, but ever since he met you, he just suddenly wanted to change. He wanted to become that person whom you'll truly be proud of, living a normal life, free from crime and violence. He wanted that, and he'd been dreaming about living the rest of his life with you.

"Katsuki-san? Are you alright?" Katsuki flinched as soon as he heard you from behind him. He quickly turns to you and only to see you carrying a basket full of flowers. You quickly walked towards the blond as you opened thr door for him with a smile.

Katsuki's heart almost drop.

That smile. That damned smile I fell in love with.

Katsuki clenched his jaws as he looked away before he gets too drawn to you. You raised your eyebrow after you realize how Katsuki was acting a little weird. Katsuki tensed up as he felt your hands tapped his shoulders, "Katsuki-san, are you alright? Why didn't you go inside?" you asked.

Katsuki was also asking himself the same thing. It was as if he was subconsciously stopping himself from entering, because of that stubborn thoughts of him going to lose you once he enters the place bugs his mind.

You huffed as your lips pursed, forming into a pout, "Come on inside! I got some new plants that I want you to see!" you said before grabbing his wrist, pulling him inside the place.

"O-Oi!" Katsuki didn't had the chance to retaliate against you when you began tp drag him towards the backyard of the flowers shop, where a mini garden awaits.

You couldn't help yourself but to laugh when you tilted your head back and only see Katsuki's face left in awe. Indeed, it was beautiful. You thought about it and you couldn't also help but to agree that your garden has been blooming alot lately and since it is spring, your garden really gives that spring vibes.

But little did you knew that Katsuki was looking at your face and he realized how beautiful was the person he's looking at.

"Tada~! Feast your eyes on these babies!" you beamed with full enthusiasm as you showed Katsuki your newly planted primroses, "they're called primroses."

You crouched down, hands lightly feeling the pale yellow colored flower in your fingertips. Katsuki sat down beside you, silently watching you tend your flowers with care.

"Aren't they beautiful?" you asked as you let out a sigh.

Even if it was temporary, Katsuki smiled as he rested his cheeks on his palms, silently staring at your side profile, "Yeah. They're beautiful." he whispered.

But he wasn't pertaining to the flowers, like hell, those flowers don't even match you in Katsuki's eyes.

You are beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazine. But rather, Katsuki found you beautiful for the way your eyes sparkle when you talk about the things you loved.

You are beautiful to him, for your ability to make other people smile even if it is hard sometimes. Yes, Katsuki saw you having a hard time with all the people coming in and out of your shop but never did he saw you frown or complain about how hard it was or how heavy you have to carry because of those pots and plants and the constant rearranging of flowers.

She wasn't beautiful for something temporary just like her looks. She is beautiful, deep down to her soul.

"I just got them yesterday and I wanted to make sure that you're the first person who gets to see them!" you said before your eyes narrowed upon the man sitting on the grass beside you.

Katsuki felt his heart fluttered, "A-ah. Is that so?" he couldn't help but to grin as he felt his cheeks getting warm. He was happy, thinking that you have also thought about him — it made him think that he is also special to you.

"Yup! So you better be thankful!" you jokingly said as you gave him a light punch in the shoulder.

You just wanted to cheer him up since you saw him a little down earlier and indeed, he was the first person to see those primroses.

Even though you don't know everything about him and so does he, he keeps on returning in the flower shop and it made you feel like he was already a friend. You liked being around him even though he has a rough touch with flowers, he is still doing his best to learn how to take care of fragile flowers.

For a whole month of spending time with Katsuki, you just felt closer to him. You held your friends dearly close to your heart and Katsuki had a place in there, too.

"Thanks, nerd." Katsuki muttered before he placed his large hand on the top of your head before stroking the strands of your hair gently.

"You know..." your lips thinned again as you glared at him, "You can stop calling me nerd."

Hearing Katsuki laugh was music yo your ears. You liked hearing him laugh as it also brings you relief to know that he's feeling a little better now.

"Oho? And what are you going to do about it, flower girl?" Katsuki said as he took his hand away before resting his head on his knees, hugging his legs together while he was grinning widely.

"T-then I won't tell you about the meaning of primroses!" yup, that was dumb but you can't think of something to blackmail him with.

That fail attempt to make him stop calling you nerd didn't actually worked. But Katsuki could hold himself from ever adoring you acting so cute. You were so adorable and it gave him a small turn on.

"Alright. I'll stop calling you nerd. So just tell me about those flowers, flower girl." Katsuki pointed the primroses.

He doesn't actually want to know about them. All those weird facts about flowers gives him headache if he were to memorize those all by himself but hearing you talk about them while smiling? That was a different story.

Who would have thought that he would learn stuff like languages of flowers and types of flowers? Him? A yakuza? Would be interested in some junk such as flowers?

But rather calling it junk, Katsuki consodered flowers as his line that connects you with him. He was just thankful as he is to get closer to you because of flowers.

He'd rather listen to you all day talk about flowers and their scientific names than to work actually. Katsuki forgets all the things that bugged his mind the most when he's with you. It is like you are filling his mind with your image that he forgets all the other things.

Katsuki lived in the dark for too long and now he had seen his sunshine, there is this stubborn feeling of him wanting to stay under that light and not wanting to go back in the dark anymore. You are his sunshine, the light in his darkness and seems like you are his path to the unknown. It was risky, but Katsuki wanted to walk down the path where he gets to meet and be with you in the end.

"Right! But please just call me my name. No weird nicknames!" you said again.

"Fine..." Katsuki closed his eyes shut in defeat, "...(y/n)."

Katsuki felt his heart thump as soon as he mentioned your name. It has a good ring to his ears, and he likes it.

Your smile grew bigger as you finally heard him say your name. Most of the time he'd call you nerd or other weird and embarrassing nicknames. You liked how lovely his voice was and hearing him say your name is just soothing and calming. He sure had a rough voice but there was kindness to them. He spoke your name as if he was careful and treasures them.

You turned to the flowers in front of you as you began, "See? It's not that hard to say my name, right? Anyways! I wanted to tell you that primroses..."

Katsuki watched you carefully while you go on and talk about flowers like the nerd you are and he just can't keep his eyes on you.

Am I going to lose her?

Katsuki's chest stinged once more as he suddenly remembered what was he doing here and what was he supposed to do.

I'm going to get married to someone soon and that girl is not (y/n).

And that terrifies him even more. He was so lovestruck with you that he can't even imagine a life without you anymore. What would his life be without you? He knew that he won't be happy unless it was you.

That Himiko woman is nothing compared to you. Katsuki never saw what she looked like nor did he care about her in the first place, but to think that he'll be marrying her made him wanted to back the fuck out.

Katsuki couldn't imagine himself not listening to your voice, not seeing you, nor find himself walking near the flower shop ever again. His life turned 360 degrees the day he met you and that was the most beautiful part of his life yet.

Katsuki likes listening to you go on talk about that godforsaken plants of yours even though sometimes he barely understands what you were saying. It was calming, and relaxing. Making Katsuki's stressful day a little better.

Even though sometimes he only grunts in response to you, you just seemed so happy to talk about plants and even laugh at Katsuki when he tries to hold the flowers with those rough hands of his. He liked the times when he spend with you, and he wished to stay like that forever but....

Katsuki was scared. He's going to lose you if he doesn't do anything.

Mitsuki's words had pounded and pummeled inside his brain. It keeps on playing on a loop and anytime now, Katsuki's going to break.

This is the only thing that can save you, Katsuki. Or it'll be the endgame for you and (y/n)."

He knows that. Katsuki was fully aware of that, yet he is scared. He wanted you, but he fears the consequences of his actions if he tries to.

"did you know? In the language of flowers, primroses means "I can't live without you", symbolizing young love." you smiled as you picked the fallen primrose on the ground, "I really like the meaning of this flower. It may appear as a small flower yet it scream a bigger meaning. Apparently, primroses are good for gifts for the one you love!"

"Hmm."

You turned to Katsuki again, showing him the primrose you had in your palms, "How about you Katsuki-san? Do you have someone you wanted to give a primrose?"

I can't live without you after all.

Katsuki slowly picked the small flower from your hand as a small smile crept into his face, "Yeah. I think I do."

"OH! WHO'S THE LUCKY ONE?~" you said in a singsong voice while looking at Katsuki with a teasing expression. Who would have thought that a cold guy like him has a crush on someone!

Katsuki sighed as he held the primrose in beteween his index finger and thumb as he slowly reached for you and tucked the flowers behind your ears.

Pain flared his eyes and his lips trembled. You sat there frozen in your place, speechless. Your face ashen as it slowly lost its color. Your heart raced and you could almost feel it pound inside your ribcage.

No. This can't be!

Katsuki looked into your (e/c) eyes, before he gathered his courage to speak. He knew that he was going to lose you after all. But he can't just hide his suppressed feelings for you forever.

"I do. And it's you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.3K 21
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...
168 46 9
"๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ" โœฉ | Tแดกแด ส™แดสs ๊œฐษชษขสœแด›ษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœส€ แด€๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด, ส™แดœแด› แดกแด‡'สŸสŸ sแด‡แด‡ แดกสœแด แดกษชษดs แด›สœษชs แดกแด€ส€. ๐‘˜. ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘œ; ๏ฟฝ...
774K 27.1K 38
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
420K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" โปหขแต–แต’โฑหกแต‰สณหข โปแต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณสธ'หข แถœสฐแตƒโฟแตแต‰แตˆ แต˜แต– แตƒ แต‡โฑแต— โปแต›โฑแต’หกแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตแต’สณแต‰ โปหขสทแต‰แตƒสณโฑโฟแต โปแตแต‰โฟแต—โฑแต’โฟหข แต’แถ  หขแต˜โฑแถœโฑแตˆแต‰