Izuku + Saiko = Love² (R❄)

Oleh NobodyZomebody

What happens when Seiai Academy's Smartest girl meets U.A's Cinnamon roll? Nobody else really does this ship... Lebih Banyak

Humbled
The Meaning of Friendship
Unexplained Feelings
Why Did You Do That
Reunion
New Story
Familiar Face, Slightly New Place
Welcome to your New Home
Saiko Intelli Origins
New Story!
Story update
Anomalies and A Much Needed Talk
Saiko is a Star Wars Nerd
Family
The Cats out of the bag
Busted
New Story again....
New Oneshot
Questions
An Interesting Experience
Apologies
New Beginnings
':D?
An Underlying Threat
HuH
Six Months
Quick Question-
Smut?
First Time?

The Silver Tongue

8.1K 150 65
Oleh NobodyZomebody

Today was like any other day at U.A. only a week ago Hagakure was kicked out of school and was replaced by Shinsou who fitted in perfectly between everyone. The only problem is Saiko couldn't wrap her mind around how she got to the bed the other night.

"So. You're telling me that you carried me up here and put me straight to bed Izuku Midoriya." Saiko glared at a quivering Izuku.

"Y-yes. I Swear." He replied instantly. She knelt down and forced his head up. "Ah huh... Then explain why my clothes were on the ground." She said threateningly with a heavy blush on her face. All Izuku could do was turn ever redder.

"W-well... I-I." He sighed. "YOUWEREDRUNKANDTRIEDFORCINGYOURSELFONME!" He shouted. Luckily the rooms were soundproofed.

"...." Saiko didn't say a word. She currently was so red she had steam coming out her ears.

"S-Saiko?" He looked up and stared at his malfunctioning girlfriend.

He waited a few minutes and she went back to normal.

"S-so I f-forced myself on you. D-did you see anything..." She mumbled the last part.

"N-no I didn't." He replied blushing. After that, there was silence till Izuku wrapped an arm around her. "I promise I'll never do anything like that until you're ready." He whispered pulling her into a hug. They spent the rest of the day embracing each other.

"So today for this trip you'll need a parents signature. I got permission from Nezu to allow you to get this signed. We're going I-Island to test out some new training gear they have. After that we go into Christmas and with that comes Hero Training on Nabu Island." Aizawa dropped all that information on his Students. "Be back by curfew." With that, he left. Saiko tapped Izukus shoulder.

"We going together?" She asked hoping to use this opportunity to introduce him to her mother.

He grinned. "Do you even need to ask?"

With that they were headed out the door towards his apartment block.

"Well. That was- Unexpected." Saiko sighed as they walked towards the hospital.

"Yea she can be like that. Shes just worried, with all that's happened this year." He explained.

As they entered the hospital they saw Todoroki sitting outside a room.

"Todoroki what are you doing outside my Mothers room?" Saiko asked intrigued by the Half and Half user having talked to him a handful of times.

"I take it Midoriya didn't tell you. My mother is currently staying in here"

Midoriya facepalmed. "I knew I forgot something." Saiko stood on his foot just hard enough to hurt. "Owowowow Saiiiii I'm sorry."

Todoroki smiled.

"So why are you waiting. Well, one my own father is in there and some man in a black business suit with a very slender body. Two they've been in there for a long time." He told them. Saiko turned pale. "T-tall man. By chance did he have white hair?" She asked

"Hmmm yes why? He looked at her questioning why she asked

"J-just because. That was my dad." she looked down

Izuku stared at her. "D-dad?" He was ready to meet her mother but her father was a different story.

Just as she said the door opened and they felt the warmth of an inferno.

"Shouto. Is that you?" came the booming voice of Endeavor. "Ah is that my good for nothing daughter I see..." Came a serpent-like voice.

"Father I see your face hasn't gotten any better," Shouto said.

"F-father" Saiko replied looking face down eyes clenched shut. Her father stepped over to her, Midoriya just kept his eye on the man.

"Coming to see that useless woman of a mother..." He asked eyes not leaving her. She stood shaking unable to get any words out of her mouth. Looking back to see if the Number One Hero was still present he grinned. "ANSWER YOUR DEAR FATHER WHEN HE ASKS YOU SOMETHING!" He yelled slapping her into the wall.

The man then looked at Midoriya and sneered "And who might you be."

Midoriya ignored him and shifted over to the sobbing Saiko and pulled her into his lap. "Its gonna be okay Saiko." He turned and glared at the Elder Intelli. "I'm afraid I didn't catch your name.

"I'll humor you this once brat. Kira Intelli, One of the most profitable families in this rotten world." He told Izuku clearly looking down on him. "So this is the Infamous man that abused his own daughter and wife," Izuku said looking him in the eye.

He scoffed "You don't know the half of it. Right my dear Saiko." His eyes lit up behind his glasses. Saiko suddenly sat up "Right it was our fault. We did many bad things. Saiko said as if she had never been struck a moment ago. Izuku looked at her eyes. They were also glowing.

Izuku looked at the man. "Release your quirk."

"I don't think so." He growled. Izuku responded by powering up to 5% and shoving him slightly down the hall. "Never thought I'd get another arrest after getting my license so soon. Kira Intelli you are under arrest for unpermitted quirk usage in public And Abusing a teenage girl.!"

"You runt even if I get arrested now I'll be scot-free by the end of the day." Izuku then shoved Kira's hands behind his back and called security and showed his license. They took him away and checked on Saiko who was sitting in the chair Todoroki was.

She mumbled, "Izuku lets just go home...." He knelt in front of her. "Nope." He had a small smile. "I want to meet you Mom Saiko." He told her. She looked at him wiping the remaining tears. "Okay. Idiot..." She smiled hugging him. They stood at the door and Saiko knocked. They opened the door revealing a Woman with snow-white hair and another with very pale blue hair. They turned to look at the kids. "S-Saiko" the woman with blue-haired looked at her in disbelief.

Saiko ran over and hugged her. "I missed you so much" She tried to hold the tears back but it didn't work. Saiko had forgotten how much had missed her mother. Rei turned towards Midoriya. Excuse me. You wouldn't happen to be Izuku Midoriya would you?" She asked. "Y-Yes, that would be me." He answered Rei suddenly he didn't feel calm anymore as all eyes were on him.

"So what brings you by our room?"

"Well, I came here with Saiko to get permission for a trip."

Saiko returned to his side. "That and I have something important to tell my mother," Saiko explained.

The elder Intelli pursed her lips and looked at her daughter.

"W-well you see.... Me And Izuku here a-are... Ummm how do I put this." She blushed fidgeting with her hands like a five-year-old trying to explain something to a teacher.

"W-we're d-dating," Izuku spoke up and grabbed her hand. Saiko looked up and hugged him tightly. They then heard a sniffle on the other side of the room.

"I'm sorry I upset you!" Izuku bowed apologizing

"No no, it's quite alright. Just a surprise is all. One I didn't expect to hear today, Saiko do you remember what day it is today?" She asked.

Saiko pondered before shaking her head. "I'm afraid I don't."

"Well it was our wedding anniversary, Just as every year your Father came by and reminded me how much of a failure I was as a mother." She looked down only to be hugged by Saiko, She quickly hugged her daughter tight. "I heard him yelling in the hall before, are you okay?"

Saiko nodded a little shook. But I'll be alright, Izuku caught him and got him arrested." Saiko told her mother.

"Thank you for that Midoriya. But unfortunately, it won't do." She looked down "Unless someone can get enough proof on him.."

"Hmm I know someone who might be able to look into it." Izuku replied.

"So About that trip?" She turned to Saiko.

They stayed there and explained the trip staying until they were kicked out due to visiting hours finishing.

As they walked out of the hospital heading back to U.A. Saiko's wrapped around his.

"Your mother really is amazing..." Izuku told her.

"She's the reason I want to be a hero. So I can put that cruel man behind bars and free my mother.

It then started to snow. They looked up and hugged.

"I'll do what I can to help. I know some people that would be willing to help. Saiko giggled

"You sound like you run a company dummy... But thank you Izuku, For everything. Then in one swift motion, she pulled him down into a kiss. They walked back to the dorm in comfortable silence. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OwO is me 

So new introductions. 

Kira Intelli & Aoi Intelli. Kira is going to be the main I guess villain. His quirk is a manipulation quirk I've decide to call Silver Tongue after the god of mischief. he is gonna be in cahoots with the league.  

Other than that. not much to say other than. I'ma go drown myself in school and Destiny 2

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

101K 1.1K 27
You are a pro hero who has gotten a huge leap in popularity. On your way to climbing up the ranks you meet a certain bunny heroine. Disclaimer: My He...
138K 2.2K 34
After the Overhaul mission Izuku Midoriya becomes the best of friends with the big 3. They do everything together, that is until a certain set of eve...
238K 3.5K 62
in this story izuku has a quirk and its the combination of both of his parents quirk its called PhysicBlaze and this is a izuku x nejire fanfic becau...
10.1K 120 24
(sequel of the dekuverse!) It's been a few months since I took them to react. That was a mistake on my part ...