C.S.I:Crime Scene Investigati...

Por Mermaidlirious

A team of forensic scientists deal with gruesome murders in the Las Vegas strip and beyond ,also dealing with... Más

Homecoming Part 1
Homecoming Part 2
Homecoming Part 3
Homecoming Part 4
Homecoming Part 5
Karma to burn Part 1
Karma to burn Part 2
Karma to burn Part 3
Code Blue Plate Special

Homecoming Part 6

278 6 0
Por Mermaidlirious

Sara ,Nick ,Greg and I Sat in the break room watching the sheriff give her speech on the tv . (TV:"As of tomorrow morning a comission will begin for bribery murder and corupttion within the Las Vegas Police Department ,four years ago when I took office I promised change and I am going to do just that " Nick paused the tv "what a load of crap " he said . We all turned around to face him . " The department or the investigation ?" Sara asks . " You can say it but the sheriff is right we went through this when Mckeen was exposed and things got better " Greg says picking at his food. "Liston was elected made changes " Sara says taking a bite out of her burger . "Now she's talking about changes again that's what I am saying ,Warrik's dead and Mckeen is still in buisness Its all just talk " Nick says . " Nick what are you saying "I say letting go of his hand . " I am saying that its not going to make any difference ,cause in this town its all about the game ,game never changes just the players , I am starting to think that Catherine was right " He says looking at all of us ,I got a bit scared at this . " What leaving ?" Greg says . "No Greg quitting" he says I drop my cup and the water splashes everywhere "What ?" I say looking at him . " Nick I know things are crazy right now but " Sara starts but doesn't get to finish "Hey she once told me if you can't handle this job theres the door and you know what ......I'm out " He says gathering his food . "Nick wait " I say going after him . I catch up to him " What the hell Nick why are you quitting ,you said that we would be in this forever together and I know " "Nicole look I love you to death but its just not going to be like that anymore this job is to much to handle " He says holding my hands and looking me in the eyes ,I look away " Nick  I know this job is to much to handle and I stayed when you told me to because I love you I made a huge sacrifice and why can't you do the same Nicholas " I start walking away "oh and one more thing .....I'm pregnant " I say walking away " Nicole wait "I hear his footsteps I go into the bathroom . I sit there at the corner crying when I get a call from Morgan "Hey whats?" "Nicole please ,they shot my dad please come " "Okay slow down where are you at " I head to wear Morgan is and see that Conrad has been shot 'THIS IS CHARLIE 05 STOKES MONTENEGRO I need a bus at The Mediterranean  " I say into my walky talky ,Morgan hugs me and I hug her "its going to be okay " I say. I just wasn't sure of it this time.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

435K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
611K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
528K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 56.3K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC