What Luffy has a Twin?

By watershell56

This is the new version of the one before. So first I'm going to state that One Piece doesn't belong to me th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
not a chapter
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

287 10 3
By watershell56

The changing of a view

Kai was walking toward the next door when she realized that it was closed and locked so she knocked to see if someone would open  the door for her. She waited about five minutes for someone to answer. As she was walking to the next door to see if she could be of some help when the door open.

“How many times do I have to tell you guys that if the door is locked call into see if I can allow people in or not…oh Kai it’s you sorry I guess Dex didn’t tell you that did him? Sorry I didn’t mean to yell at you I thought that you were one of the boys. They don’t grasp that any of these animals could kill me from the surprise of the sudden noise if I hadn’t trained them so well.” She had ranted when she finally was able to realize that Kai wasn’t one of the other boys. She keep thinking just how crazy is this crew first Michael was talking to himself and now Sarah is ranting while thinking that there is more than one person listening to her talk.

“Umm, Sarah I sorry that the boys are like that but Dex wants me to see if anyone wants any help and to go in order down the hall after I had helped with Michael. So Sarah is there anything that you need help with?” Kai questioned to stop Sarah from continuing with her rant.

“Actually yes but first do you like animals? I need to know so I don’t get you or the animal hurt by bring you together.” She inquired Kai.

“I like animals and most love me back so sure I can help you as long as you tell me what to do to help.” Kai offered. She gently stared at Sarah for her answer. Sarah stared back thinking wow ok that is weird but let’s see what she will think when I show her the animals but first to think about which animal she should help…hmm…maybe…or……I know she could help with Nika. She is the friendliest of all the animals but have I feed her yet I guess I should check that. Sarah headed into the room but held the door to let Kai know she is to follow. Kai opens the door wider to let both of them in and followed Sarah farther into the room that had about seven animals and only three of them were in cages.

“So Sarah what would you like for me to do?” She asked will Sarah was looking at a chart attached to one of the cages that was holding what looked like a tiger but red for the stripes and black for the rest.

“Oh could you go to the kitchen ask Sam for Nika’s food dish for today and then bring it back. When you get back just place the food in front of her, you will be fine Nika is the friendliest of all the animals I have. If you want you could stay a little after you are done feeding her, you can meet all of them if you want to?” Sarah said as she walked to the other two cages and read the papers hanging on them.

“Ok but I have a question. Why is she in the cage if she is the friendliest?” questioned Kai with a little tilt of her head to the right.

 “Nika’s cage is unlock…see she is in there do to the fact that she is mad at me because I didn’t feed her first the cage is still in here because I haven’t moved it into storage yet.” Sarah replied to Kai as she opened the door of the cage and walked back to the last cage away for Kai. Kai walked away from Nika going to the door.  She walked out of the door and went to the kitchen.

“Sam, Sarah asked me to get Nika’s food dish for today can you or I get it?” she asked while just entering not realizing that someone else was also in the room with Sam. Kai looked up and saw that Shawn was holding Sam by his shirt and about to punch Sam in the face. Kai reacting quickly run up to Shawn grasp his arm, pulling it away from Sam and pushing him away while stepping in between to distance the two people.

“What is going on in here, why are you guys fighting?” Kai said while glaring at Shawn but mainly talking to Sam mainly because she knows he will answer her.

“Sorry Kai, Sam and I just had a disagreement but one of the dinners he has planned for later in the week and I think I might of taken it a little too far please don’t get to worried. I don’t think it will a happen again…mainly when you are round.” Shawn said straight to Kai but the last part he said while walking out in a whisper to himself. Kai stayed staring at the door Shawn left through thinking well he might be different then I originally thought, not hearing what he had said to himself. 

“Thanks Kai I wasn’t about to fight with him, you came in there for Nika’s food dish right. It’s in the storage refrigerator go ahead and grab it the dish has her name on it.” Sam told Kai while he straighten his shirt and walking to the counter to continue with whatever he was doing before the fight with Shawn. Kai walked to the door opposite of the hall door and into the storage then to the refrigerator. She opened it and found nika’s dish grabbed it then walked out back to the kitchen.

“Sam do you want me to get Dex or Chase to look or even talk to?” Kai questioned walking to the hall door.

“No kai I’m fine it’s nothing that important to report or be seen by the doc. Thanks though of the help I'll see you later, alright.” Sam told Kai while cutting up some vegetables. Kai nodded her head and walked back to Sarah’s animal room. When she got there the door was close but unlocked so she went in and saw that Sarah was kneeling into the last cage trying to get what looks to be a baby wolf to come out from the cage. Kai when to Nika’s cage to place the food in it but Nika wasn’t in the cage. Kai looked around the room and found Nika. She was in the back for the room staring at the baby as if it was food. Kai walk straight up to Nika patted her on her head while placing the food in front of her.

“Here you go Nika, now you can stop staring at the baby wolf like it’s your food.” Kai told Nika while standing up and watching Nika eat up the food.

“Thanks Kai do you want to meet all of the animals now? I think it would be great for you to meet them if you are going to be helping me some.” Sarah asked while walking up to kai and Nika holding the baby wolf. Kai look at the wolf then at Sarah and shakes her head.

“No Sarah, but maybe after I ask the others if they need help first ok.” Kai told Sarah while walking towards the door.

“Well alright Kai but when you come back remember to call in if the door is locked just go to Dex to have him explain since it was his idea I mean really just because one of my animals didn’t like him when he came in to the room…” Sarah told Kai as she walked out of the room in to the hall and closed the door.

______________________________________________________________________________

Well here is chapter 6 sorry for the wait but I just haven’t been myself for a while. I know I still haven’t told you guys who the love interest will be but guess what I won’t be you will have to wait till I reveal it to you later in to story. Also to answer a question you might be asking is when well she be back with Luffy while to answer your question I will say without revealing anything in the story Luffy doesn’t get to the grandline till he is 17 so that would mean…yeah you have to wait for a least 5 chapters cause it hasn’t been even a year yet. Also this chapter is dedicated to XxDarkSuccubusxX due to the help she gave me in later chapters that you will see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...