Onodera x Raku

By Lynne-dono

Barely with any Onodera X Raku fanfic stories, one will be presented to you! (Kindly leave if you're not fond... More

Chapter 1.1 : Greetings

Chapter 1.2: A Push!

105 6 0
By Lynne-dono

-Continued from Chapter 1 .1-

(PS:Read it in their accents uwu)

**

It is as rowdy in the classroom as usual. Ichijou and Onodera enter the classroom together.

Ruri's POV :

Onodera's walking in with Ichijou?? They did come to school together?

" Kosakiiii!! " I called her as she placed her bag down by her table.

"..Ruri!! Good morning!"  She says with that cheerful expression.

" Hey, Kosaki.... Did something good happen to you earlier? " I ask.

" Uh-h well this morning  I..- walked to school with Ichijou-kun! " She looks abash.

" What else did you do? How far did you progress?! " I say, piqued in the matter.

"Um-.. I just had my usual daily chats with Ichijou-kun.. It was fun though!! "

" Eh-h, Kosaki... You could've done better! Ask him to go out with you on the weekend!  "

" Ehhh?! No that's impossible!! "

"kOSaKiiii -chan!!! Get a grip! If you can't confess then at least try to spend more time with him!" I firmly tell her.

" Ichijouuuu-kunnnn!!! " I say loudly across the noisy classroom.

Raku's POV :

I was glancing upon Onodera and Miyamoto chatting when suddenly Miyamoto shouts my name out, calling me.

So I stood up and took quick steps towards them.

"What is it?" I asked.

" Kosaki said she wanna go out with you! " 

*-Imagine Miyamoto saying in the same manner & expression when she announced "Kosaki wa Juniba!" *

" Uwhhaaa  Ruri!!! "

W-what did i just hear?

 Onodera a-asking me out?! Is this a dream or!

ARGGhhh -

C-control myself!

**

"Uh yeaa! I would like to! Why not hahaha? "

-AHHH I F*CKED UP IN FRONT OF *(MY WAIFU)*!!-

**

Onodera's POV:

~Ichijou-kun agreed ,  its feels surreal but I know its reality >< ~

But somehow, I feel happy that Ichijou-kun seems to want to go out with me, whether or not as friends.

I feel like my cheeks are beet red! I hope it isn't obvious to Ichijou-kun... How embarrassing..

"So what time you wanna go Onodera?" Ichijou-kun scratches his head.

*School bell rings*

" Talk to you later, Onodera! "  He goes back to his seat.

**

" Well Kosaki-chan, it looks like Ichijou does like you, that he even agreed to go on a date. " Ruri sighs as if that had been obvious from the start.

" There's no way he likes me! I mean he could be taking it as like having dates with friends... " 

" Whatever you think Onodera, one day you will find out.. "

"You hopeless girl."

PS:(sorry for using this pic I can't find any other smile pics on the internet >->)

Thank you Ruri,  you made me more awkward with Ichijou-kun but, it really pushed me a step further..

"Get back to your seats kiddos!" The teacher says, stacking his papers neatly.

T/N: Miss Kyoko left the school when they were 2nd years, thus it's  a different teacher.

"Yes sensei!" Everyone shuffles back to their seats.

**

Raku's POV:

It's unexpected that Onodera wants to hang out with me... Let alone it's like a dream come true! Ahh! Thank you god! I will not waste this opportunity!

..Was she blushing earlier? 

I mean her face was a bit red... I'm probably reading too much into it...haha ! Maybe we could hang out as friends first? Then I'll confess!  Alright that's how I'm gonna do it!  A total smooth ending>3!!

I turn around to look at Onodera, 

I see her cute bubbly face and it immediately gives me warmth. Great things are coming my way today! Walking with Onodera on the way to school, even having her ask me out! 

 I can't help but smile.

"Oi Beansprout!" 

I turn back to face Chitoge. 

"..What?"

"What are you staring at you creep?!"

Argh, as usual Chitoge ruins my day... but this is her,  rude on the outside, but kind on the inside.

"Nothing..." I sigh,  not really in the mood to show annoyance.

It's not like Chitoge totally ruined it right? There's still the whole day to forget about it! Be optimistic yeah?

**

Chitoge's POV: 

It turned out wrongly.. Now he's pissed!! I should apologise or give him something to make up for it..

Or so I thought... but he doesn't seem angry ?

I'm glad... Or else he would never look my way again..

"Alright, we're starting attendance!"

Raku and Chitoge fell slient.... 

**

In the midst of the attendance taking, Onodera looks upon Ichijou's reflected back , smiling.

-End of Chapter -

I hope you guys liked it, forgive my grammar or usage of words, they are probably not very good-But I'll see what I can do to have more use of vocabulary! And be sure to check out a real game for Nisekoi there's a route for Onodera played! It's down below↓↓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...