Juan Is Love, Juan Is Life

By mpalaciosss

Just a girl who meets Juan and just falls in love with him More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter4.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
Chapter 11.

Chapter 5.

201 7 2
By mpalaciosss

*Juan's POV*

Yaya just stood there like in shock

Yaya: wtf Juan? you have a fucking girlfriend! Ya nasty.

Juan: But i love you.

Yaya: lies. you love your girlfriend stop. I'm leaving!

Juan: Wait!

Yaya: What!

*Juan kisses yaya*

*Yaya kicked him in the balls*

*Yaya runs off*

------The Next Day-----

Yayas pov.

I didn't want to go the school today but oh well I guess I had to. I get in the shower. Put my shirt and shorts on. And I was about to leave and then I got a text from a random number. It said 'See you soon sexy stuff(;' I was kinda creeped out bt it but i just ignored it.

In first period me and Adriel were fucking around the whole time. He makes me laugh tbh. I smile when I'm with him.

Second period was about to begin and then I thought fuck. I sit next to Juan.

I got into class and when I sat down there was a note. I opened it up and it said

'You look hot today Yaya(; -That Weird Number'

So during the whole class I kept on looking at Juan's writing to see if it matches. And then she saw me looking at his paper.

Juan: I'm sorry.

Me: Tell your girlfriend sorry.

Juan: I broke up with her.

Me: WHAT WHY !

Juan: Because I love you.

*Complete silence after that.*

It was lunch time and I was with Adriel. Alone. But it was like not aqward. At all

And so somehow we ended up at the end of the feild.

I look at adriel. I see him coming closer and looking at my lips. I was stuck like something was telling me not to move.

And then he. Kissed me. I kissed him back. It was amazing. He was amazing. He IS amazing. Dang.

We go to the mall after school. And I see Juan and Yulema. Yulema is his girlfriend. But I could care less.

Adriel said lets go to the arcade!

me: Your such a little kid.(x

Adriel grabs my hand and runs to the aracde.

We go on the horse and he said ride that horse like you ride my dick(;

I wasnt grossed out I laughed. And kinda blushed.

Then we play lazer tag. 1 against 1. But he won that butthole -.-

So we were at the mall for 4 hours. and it only felt like 4 minutes. I was happy around him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
106K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...