Mystic Messenger Oneshots and...

由 greenwrappingpaper

This is a book filled with little oneshots and scenarios between the reader and the characters themselves, I... 更多

Writing Prompts and Requests.
❥ Normal Prompt List
❥ NSFW Prompt List
❥ Dark Prompt List
ツ Houseparty (All x Reader)
✰ Friends? (Jumin x Reader)
♡ Stargazing (Jaehee x Reader)
☾ Chapstick (Yoosung x Reader)
❦ Nightmare (V x Reader)
✞ Sunset (Seven x Reader)
❀ Minor Blip (Saeran x Reader)
ツ When you're on your period
ツ Things you do together
➳ Fallen Soldier (Jumin x Zen)
☾ New Clothes (Yoosung x Reader)

❁ Seven Minutes (Zen x Reader)

218 2 0
由 greenwrappingpaper

(NSFW)

"Right!" You heard an obnoxious voice scream above the music, "we're going to play a game!"

Rolling your eyes, you turned to the boy next to you and sighed. "Is he annoying you again?" Jumin asked flatly, both of you ignoring the boy in the middle of the room who was crying for attention.

Nodding your head, you felt the boy pat you on the back, a sympathetic smile on his face as he looked at you. Jumin was the only one in your friendship group that had a slight understanding of your hatred for Zen.

He was just so...narcissistic and you hated him for it. How could someone be so utterly vain?

Breaking you out of your thoughts, Zen spoke again, practically screaming at everyone in the room.

"So! The games called Seven Minutes in Heaven and basically, the rules of the game are that whoever's name you pick, you have to spend seven minutes with in a closet, alone." Zen wiggled his eyebrows at the last part, "and whoever you get, you can't swap!"

Jumin made a noise of disgust and turned to Zen with his eyebrow raised. "What an immature game," Jumin mused, his voice devoid of emotion, like usual.

Zen crossed his arms and glared at the boy next to you, anger written all over his face.

"Just because you didn't come up with it, doesn't mean it's immature Mr Trustfund baby," Zen bit back, tightening his fists slightly at his side.

Jumin rolled his eyes at the boy's retaliation, clearly starting to get annoyed. "I never said that it was immature because I didn't come up with it, I just think it's immature because it's such a crude game," Jumin spoke, struggling to keep his voice level.

"Hey, cool it, boys," Jihyun cut in before Zen could reply, trying to stop the brewing argument, "let's just start the game."

"Whatever," you heard Zen mumble under his breath, before getting a bag and passing it to Yoosung.

"Obviously, I'm going to go first," Zen boasted, pointing at himself, "because I came up with the game and because I'm the most beautiful."

Resisting the urge to groan at the boy's narcissism, you picked at the skin on your hand and clenched your jaw. He really had to mention his beauty in almost every sentence, didn't he? Everyone already knew he was attractive, but the fact that it was all he spoke about was a massive turn off.

Looking over in his direction, you saw him pull out a piece of paper with a name on it before dropping it back into the bag with a look of annoyance on his face.

You noticed Yoosung lean over and take the piece of paper back out, and announced to the room who would be going into the room with Zen.

"(Y/N)!" Yoosung called out sweetly, "Zen picked your name so you know what that means!"

Turning to Jumin with a look of horror, you almost cried. "Are you taking the piss?" You groaned, wanting to slap Zen for picking your name, "out of all the people, it had to be me! For fuck sake."

"It'll be over in seven minutes, don't think about it too much. You could just ignore him," Jumin suggested, holding your arm for comfort.

"Mmm, I guess," you answered, mentally preparing yourself for the next seven minutes of your life.

"You'll be okay," Jumin said, nodding in the direction of Yoosung, "but I think you should go before he tries and drag you into the closest."

Quickly saying goodbye to the boy, you walked over to where Yoosung was stood, before he basically pushed you into the closet, despite your protests.

Hearing the door lock behind you, you felt a warm breath tickle your neck. Jumping back into the clothing hangers, you turned to the source of the warm air and crossed your arms.

"Stay away from me," you spat, backing into the wall of the closet, trying to stay as far as you could from the boy.

Zen sighed, clearly annoyed by your comment. "You know, if this was anyone else," he started, exasperation colouring his tone, "they'd be all over me because I'm so beautiful, I don't know why you act this way."

Scoffing at his comment, you turned to the door, silently pleading to get let out of the small box.

"You're the most conceited person I've ever met," you insulted, rolling your eyes as you did so.

Furrowing his eyebrows, Zen spoke again in a lofty tone. "I don't like your attitude," he commented, causing a spark of hatred to go rippling through you.

"Yeah, well I don't like you, so shut up," you retaliated, fighting the urge to punch him in the face.

Stepping a little closer to you in anger, Zen narrowed his eyes as he insulted you.

"Bitch."

Raising your eyebrows, you tilted your head to look at him. "Is that the best you've got? You vain arsehole," you commented haughtily, earning a scoff from the male.

Stepping even closer to you, you scrunched up your face in anger as he insulted you yet again.

"Shut up, whore," he spat, getting even closer.

With rage fuelling your body, you started to shake slightly. "Say that again, I dare you."

"Shut up, whore," he growled, now standing right in front of you, his hands pressed against the wall, by either side of your head.

Taking a deep breath, you pressed your hands against his chest and shoved him slightly. "You narcissistic little prick," you yelled, face scrunching up in anger.

"Say that one more fucking time, I dare you," Zen threatened, regaining his posture and almost throwing his hands against the closet wall.

You pointed your finger at his chest as you spat, rage leaking out of every word. "You. Narcissistic. Little. Prick."

Within a second, his lips were on yours, kissing you with a passion that you'd never felt before.

Without even thinking about what you were doing, you kissed back as intensely as Zen, taking no time to run your tongue along his bottom lip.

Zen immediately opened his mouth and fought for dominance, but you put up a strong fight. Before either of you could win, he pulled back and started trailing kisses down your neck, causing breathy moans to escape your lips.

Zen moved his hands to your waist as you placed your arms around his neck, confidently jumping and wrapping your legs around his hips.

Holding you against the wall, Zen started grinding against you as his lips dettached and reattached on your neck, nipping and sucking wherever he could.

"Fuck," you moaned out, rubbing yourself against him automatically, "you absolute dick."

Grasping your ass, he lowered his kisses down to your onto your collar bone, pulling your shirt aside to get to it.

"You fucking slut," he purred, grinding against you in a frenzy.

Without any warning, he unwrapped your legs and laid you down on the closet floor, immediately climbing on top of you, taking your lips into his once again.

"I hate you," you whispered against his lips, lifting your hips up to meet his.

Zen chuckled as he held your hips down, trailing his fingers towards your lower area. "I despise you," he answered, sliding his hand into your pants with a smirk.

As soon as he started to touch you, you threw your head back and let out a breathy moan, holding onto him by his shoulders.

Zen dipped his finger into your wetness and started to circle your little bundle of nerves, making you instantly raise your hips to his hand.

With a cocky smirk, Zen slide a finger inside, causing you to tremble under his touch. Laughing huskily, with a hint of menace, he spoke again, leaning down so that he was right by your ear.

"Look at you, I've only started using my finger and you're already shaking, you fucking whore," he chuckled, moving his finger slowly in and out, using his thumb to circle your clit.

"Fuck you," you moaned out, trying hard not to squirm around as he carried on to touch you.

As he moved his lips down your neck, he whispered "I know you want to," against your skin, causing you to flip him over, with you straddling his waist. Grabbing his arm, you slowly pulled it out of your pants as you looked down at him with a smirk.

With a raised eyebrow, he looked at you. "The fuck are you about to do?" he asked whilst you slowly slid down, trailing your finger down the middle of his body until you reached the top of his trousers.

A suspicious smirk on your lips, you played with his zipper, slowly tugging it down, purposely avoiding touching his bulge. Pulling his jeans down, along with his boxers, you came face to face with his cock.

Grasping it lightly, you cautiously blowed on the tip, which caused a loud moan to come from the boy, his face turning completely red.

Laughing on the inside, you grabbed him and slowly started pumping, an evil smile hidden on your face as you looked down.

"God Zen, you're pretty excited, wouldn't you say?" You said, narrowing your eyes a little.

"Well, what do you expect? You're literally jacking me off," he retaliated, rolling his eyes.

Not even bothering to answer, you moved your mouth closer to his dick and slowly licked up his slit.

His reaction was priceless. His whole body jerked and his moans were more than loud enough for everyone to hear, which, of course, was your whole idea.

Wordlessly, you stood up, dusting yourself off before heading to the door of the closet.

"Since you're so vain, why don't you fuck yourself instead?" You laughed, opening the door and stepping out.

As soon as you walked out, Yoosung started hounding you, asking what had happened while you just laughed.

To spare him his dignity, you never told a soul what happened, everyone spent the rest of the party trying to guess what you did, but you never said a word.

Every time it was mentioned, Zen would shoot you a rage-filled look, it was clear that he hated you even more than he did before.

You just laughed.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

10.3K 123 19
A whole bunch of random MM x reader one shots. Most likely spoilers Hella slow updates because I'm a procrastinator. I started this book in like, 20...
561K 12.8K 86
Mystic Messenger OneShots ~~ Requests: Closed *I don't own any of the characters I write about. They belong to Cheritz, the Mystic Messenger creators*
41.8K 665 39
Mystic Messenger one shots and sometimes scenarios! I no longer take requests !I do not own Mystic Messenger or any of the characters mentioned! Cove...
40.8K 1.1K 29
This is a *inhale* Zen, Seven/Luciel, Jumin, Yoosung, V, and Sarean X Reader *exhale*. I don't see much of these out there, by that I mean barely any...