π™π™π™š π˜Ώπ™šπ™’π™€π™£ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙝...

By FanGirl1523

The story of the daughter of the God of the Underworld and the Goddess of Magic and the son of Satan and what... More

One|
Two|
Three|
Four|
Five|
Six|
Seven|
Eight|
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Bonus Chapter 1: Terms and Greco-Roman Culture
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Announcement
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty

A Note

10.7K 127 11
By FanGirl1523

Okay, so Demon and the Goddess is completed. YIPPEE! Probably should have down this sooner. Anyways I like to go back and review my work when I'm done with a chapter, but even then I don't catch everything and if you think it's a mess now, it was most likely messier than it was. So for the next couple of weeks, I will be editing a couple of chapters a day. An edited chapter will have this symbol: | with iy. If you guys see anything I had yet to catch, please tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439 0 15
Satan's Children, Blue Exorcist Fanfiction 2017-2018 COMPLETED~ This is basically a blue exorcist x reader and it is about Rin, Yukio, And my Oc's(Ri...
192K 6K 20
// I don't own the cover photo for this story. You join the True Cross Academy and was put into the cram school. Weird things have been happening an...
73.4K 2.5K 23
This is part 2 of the first "Blue Exorcist (Rin X reader)". It seemed like a lot of people liked that story and someone suggested a sequel... I never...
536K 13K 27
π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ π‘πˆπ πŽπŠπ”πŒπ”π‘π€ π‹π„πŒπŽπ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ ❝Bent down, baby girl.❞ craving for his very addicting touch and kisses are inexora...