Are You the One for Me ?

By dvlk2117

*** COMPLETED *** 💕 "You are pregnant and you are coming from the clinic." Hunter stated in an emotionless t... More

A/N: Before You Read!!
A/N : AYTOFM Cast Set I
A/N: AYTOFM Cast Set II
A/N : AYTOFM Songs!!
AYTOFM Prologue - Trust vs Insecurities!
Chapter 1: 'I do' - Promise!!
Chapter 2: Amelia & Evelyn
Chapter 3 : Elijah & Olivia
Chapter 4: Dress, Ring & Cake
Chapter 5: Skate With Me - Face Powder
Chapter 6: Meet My Sandal !!
Chapter 7 : Basic Needs of Life!!
Chapter 8: Momma's Little Warriors!!
Chapter 9: I Love You!!
Chapter 10: My Angel has a face now!!
Chapter 11: 100% Dramatic Daddy!! ;)
Chapter 12 : Our Picture Perfect Family !!
Chapter 13: Lucas and Zoey ;) !!
Chapter 14: What did 'I' do to deserve 'you'??
Chapter 15: Parents' love is always SELFLESS!!
Chapter 16: The Beauty and The Beast!!
Chapter 17: Playing your own 'Death Game'!!
Chapter 18: I want a normal - simple LIFE!!
Chapter 19: Pills or Condoms??
Chapter 20: All the best Momma!!
Chapter 21: 'Objection' My Lord!!
Chapter 22: Embossed Watermark!!
Chapter 23: Tampered or True?
Chapter 24: Web of Lies!!
Chapter 25: DNA TESTS??
Chapter 26: Who gave you the Right??
Chapter 27: Such an Erotic Lover!!
Chapter 29: Who Framed 'MY' WIFE?
Chapter 30: You always have a choice!!
Chapter 31: Till 'I' found 'you'
Chapter 32: Wedding Night or Morning?
Chapter 33: From, the BUMP!!
Chapter 34: My '3' Requests to you both!!
Chapter 35: True Soul Mates !!!
A/N : Fun Time with AYTOFM Characters!!
A/N : RANKINGS
Cover Request
A/N : Thank you ;) !!
A/N: Thank You!
A / N : Thank You!!
A / N : Thank You!!

Chapter 28: Will You Marry Me??

6.2K 275 158
By dvlk2117

Hello All!

Thanks a lot for your votes on Chapter 27: Such an Erotic Lover!!

tamlaura1bets_mattChristineGomes2SandraCoronado9elly159299999999xOyewumiOyenikeuser28518095_nilam_anac-96Nelix18UsratFahmidaFermeen30user28475194Toluwanimi200salomeekwuemeLexi_Queen2200IBTROUBLELucThiosLOVELY_AFRIQMishalFaisalHazel_29_World_traveler20Nyenye2311BellaLMartinezaaaaavaaaaKendraLeeLewismelanirosrenita08SupriyaSinghaJanitaDucasCorpuz

Thanks a lot for your comments on Chapter 27: Such an Erotic Lover!!

tamlaura1bets_mattChristineGomes2SandraCoronado9Fermeen30UsratFahmida

***************************************************************************

CHAPTER 28:

** BRENTT RESIDENCE **

"What are you doing here? Evelyn and all will be here in any minute!" Aria said while entering his study room and he was busy texting someone totally losing the track of time.

"Yeah, I almost forgot! Just give me a minute sweetheart!" He said still looking into his phone and kept typing the message totally forgetting that the 'papers' were still sprawled over the desk.

"Okay! Come soon!" Aria said in a slow tone with a bright smile on her face and turned around to make her way out.

She turned her head towards the table when a few set of papers caught her attention. She couldn't believe her eyes that Christopher could go to this end. Her vision was clouded with tears and she called his name in a weak whisper unable to believe her own eyes.

The little change in her tone was enough to catch his attention. He looked at her immediately and followed her gaze. Only one word came out of his mouth when she caught him red-handed.

"SHIT!!!"

** On with the story **

"Shit... Aria! Please let me explain!" Christopher said in a horrified tone while getting up from the chair immediately.

"Why?" Aria asked in a low whisper while her pretty eyes were filled with tears.

"I am sorry for taking this decision without consulting you. Please don't be mad at me! Sweetheart please..." He said in a slow apologetic tone while grabbing her arm and trying to turn her towards him but she resisted his gesture and kept looking at the 'papers'.

"How can I be mad at you?" She asked in another low whisper with her gaze still locked at the papers confusing him more. Yes, he thought she was upset and mad at him but no she was clearly denying it but yet she wouldn't look at him.

"So, you aren't mad at me?" He asked in a slow tone trying to analyse if she felt offended or something but no nothing came from her. "Please look at me Aria!" He said in a pleading whisper.

"I can never be mad at you; especially for this!" She said in a broken tone and looked at him. The mere look at her eyes full of tears broke his heart. He felt mad at himself for his decision of going ahead with these forms.

"Then, why are you crying?" He asked while cupping her cheeks and looking into her eyes.

"I am not crying! It's just that... 'Happy' tears you know!" She said in a while chuckling a little and composing her tears at the same time.

"Come here!" He said in a soft tone while pulling her into his arms and hugging her tightly not before wiping away her tears. She rested her cheek on his chest and let her arms curl around his back. She felt immensely lucky to get him as her soul mate.

"For a few seconds, I was so worried that you were mad at me and that I might have offended you or upset you." He said while running his hands through her well-done hair and kissing her on her head occasionally.

"No! I am really happy. I always wanted this but with all the other responsibilities on my shoulder I really couldn't do anything about it." She replied back still hugging him in the same manner and thinking about the days where she wanted to do something for herself but couldn't do it.

"I know! And I don't want any wish of my 'wife' to be left unfulfilled." He said while kissing her again on her head. His little declaration made her look at him immediately without breaking their hug.

"I love you..." She said with a pretty smile on her face while he replied back with a similar smile on his face saying, "I love you too..."

"So, how about you tell me which stream you want to select? This university offers many courses. Considering you are interested in cooking and designing I have selected a few universities which are very good in these two things. However, if you want any other field then just let me know. Okay? You are free to study how much ever you want." He mentioned while grabbing her chin with his right hand while his left hand was still curled around her waist.

"Yes!" She replied back while nodding her head in 'yes' and asked "Since when were you looking for these universities?"

"Since the day I came to know how interested you were in studying and how that fool didn't let you study." He replied back thinking about how narrow minded Hunter was not giving her a chance to study further.

"Let's not talk about him Christopher!" She said while crinkling her eyes a little. She clearly didn't want to talk about Hunter and spoil their evening thinking back about those old days or the court case.

"Noted!!" He said in a promising tone while nodding his head in 'yes'.

"Why am I this lucky to get you Christopher?" She asked while curling her arms behind his neck and as if understanding what she meant, he bent his head a little and kissed her lips not before saying "Well, I am the lucky one sweetheart!!"

After kissing her a few more times he said in the most promising tone, "And I promise to give you the life you have always dreamt of. You, I and our kids will always be happy. We will have a happy and a big family! A huge family!"

"And may I know how 'huge' our family will be?" She asked while hugging him. She totally knew how crazy he was about kids. Even though they had 4 kids, he wasn't satisfied. He was hell bent on getting her pregnant.

"Well how about two basket ball teams then?" He said in a serious tone while thinking if the count was too low.

"WHAT? Are you crazy?!" She whisper yelled while breaking their hug. She knew he was crazy about kids but she didn't know that he was this crazy. She kept looking at him with wide eyes while he was seriously thinking about his suggestion.

"I mean think about it Aria! We don't have to join our kids in any basket ball coaching centres. We will have two teams always ready to play some awesome basket ball matches!!" Christopher said while dancing his eyebrows up and down.

"You are so funny!" She said while breaking into a beautiful laughter and he chuckled and said in a soft tone, "I am glad I could make you laugh. I felt bad that I was the reason behind your tears a while back. Happy or not, I just don't like to see those tears in your eyes. I will try my level best to keep you happy and smiling always."

"And, as far as the idea of 'huge' family goes, I am okay with any number. I just want you to be healthy enough to carry them. I have seen you taking thyroid medicine every morning. I am not a fool Aria!" He said in a serious tone making her think back at the time when she was diagnosed with thyroid problem and was advised medication for a long time.

"Okay! I got it after delivery." She replied back in a soft tone. She was surprised at his observant nature. She pasted her face on his chest and started dropping a few butterfly kisses making him hiss by her feathery touch.

"Aria, stop doing that!" He said in a subtle warning tone curling his fingers into a fist trying to calm himself.

"Why?" She asked in a slow whisper and continued her little play. He hissed again and grabbed her hair at the back of her head while curling his fingers into them. His little act coupled with her heightened hormones she craned her head backwards giving him a view of her gorgeous neck.

"If you don't want me to rip off your clothes and have my way with you, then stop doing it." He said in a slow husky whisper while stressing on each and every word.

"Maybe I don't want to stop!" Aria whispered while he smirked at her and said "Not bad sweetheart. You are getting bold day by day!"

And before he could kiss her or bite her or make love to her, the door bell rang making him close his eyes in frustration and her to laugh her heart out at his troubled state.

"Such a 'c***block'!" He cursed through gritted teeth while she gasped at his choice of words and warned while making her way out of the study room "Christopher, if you don't control your colourful mouth, I am going to get a filter installed in your mouth."

"Only on one condition!" He said grabbing her wrist. She turned around and asked "What?"

.

.

.

"I want your nipples as the filters sweetheart!!" He said eyeing her boobs shamelessly while she desperately thought feeling embarrassed at his shamelessness; 'why can't this earth split up and swallow me!!'

*****************************************************************

** GET – TOGETHER DINNER **

Christopher, Aria, Ryan, Evelyn, Daniel, Gina and of course the kids were seated at the dining table and having their dinner while talking about different topics. Gina Clark was the officer who had checked Aria's tattoo in the courtroom very professionally without embarrassing Aria in front of everyone. Aria and Christopher both liked the way she had handled that issue. It was later revealed to him that Gina took the bold step and had asked Daniel to be her boyfriend a few months back. While the adults were busy having their talks the kids were busy in their own talks and kept giggling every now and then looking at Christopher who winked at them whenever necessary. Their little secret giggles were bothering Aria. It is not that she didn't like them enjoying their time; but she was inquisitive on knowing what their huge secret was.

** Little Giggles **

"What's with you all? You have been giggling for no reason all the evening!" Aria asked while looking at the kids trying to catch a glimpse of them stealing glances here and there.

"Nothing Mumma!" All the kids replied in an extra sweet tone that was enough for her to catch the hint.

"What are you guys hiding?" She asked while crinkling her eyes trying to make them open up their little secret. But no the kids were still trying to keep their mouths shut.

"You think they are hiding something?" Evelyn asked Aria while looking at the kids who nodded their heads in 'no' cutely with toothy smile widely spread on their faces.

"Of course! They have been sharing some secret talks since this afternoon. And to make matters worse, Christopher is ignoring their little secret." Aria said while looking at Christopher for a few seconds who said "Let it be Aria! Let them enjoy!"

"I don't know what it is all about but yes, that is so cute! I just love their bonding." Gina said in an extremely excited tone. She always loved kids and the way these four were playing all evening she so wanted to spend more time with them.

"Yes, I agree with her. Their bonding is really cute." Daniel said while grabbing Gina's hand under the table making her look at him and blush.

"Yes they are really cute and not to forget they are naughty too!!" Aria said exchanging her glance between Gina – Daniel and the kids.

"Do you have any idea what they are up to?" Aria asked looking at Christopher while resting her elbows on the dining table making Christopher to look at her immediately with a horrified look.

"God No! Don't involve me in this Aria. I am totally innocent." Christopher replied back in a hurried tone and exchanged a look with the kids who were also looking at him with wide eyes. Their father was innocent?? Well, that's new!! Wasn't he the one who planned everything?

"Why do I have this feeling that you are the main reason behind their little giggles?" Aria asked in an inquisitive tone and swayed her jaw knowing that she was right thinking Christopher was hiding something too.

"Oh please Aria, I am innocent!" Christopher said again but this time he didn't make any eyes contact with his lady love.

"Well, I support Aria in this. You don't look innocent Chris." Ryan said trying to out his friend under spotlight.

"Shut your face. No one has asked your opinion Ryan." Christopher said while rolling his eyes and looked at Evelyn asking "What did you see in him Evelyn?"

Evelyn broke into laughter while Ryan rolled his eyes and said "Well, the same thing Aria has seen in you!"

Aria shot 'serves you right' look at Christopher while narrowed his eyes at her and "Anyway, let's eat before the dinner gets cold."

She looked at the kids from the corner of her eyes and saw Lucas and Zoey showing thumbs-up to Christopher while the man winked back at them. It was now totally confirmed that yes, indeed this man was hiding something from his lady love and he managed to involve the kids too. What could it be? And that's it, it hit her; what he was planning.

.

.

.

They all were sitting in the living room for their desert time. The little ones who used to fall asleep by now were still very energetic. Aria let it slip for tonight considering the fact that they were also a part of their father's plan.

"This dessert is so well done Aria!" Gina said while eating another spoonful of the chocolate fantasy.

"Yes it is so well done! Yummy!" Daniel said while eating another spoonful from Gina's plate.

"Go away Daniel! I am not sharing it with you." Gina said while pulling back her plate from Daniel's reach.

"Oh, it's just one spoonful Gina!" Daniel said trying to make his point but Gina didn't buy it saying "Yeah, have that 'one spoonful' from your plate. NOT MINE!!"

"You two are so funny!!" Evelyn said while Aria nodded her head in 'yes'. Though she was sitting there with them, her attention was still on the kids and Christopher. All the five of them were stealing glances at each other.

Christopher stood up and made his way towards her and sat down on one knee. She smiled at him knowing what he was about to do.

"Aria!" Christopher called her name with his gaze stuck on her pretty face.

The kids surrounded him in no time and held up their cards that they made with their own hands. The only difference was that the little ones used their crayons while the elder ones used their water colours.

Lucas held up the card 'WILL'

Zoey held the card 'YOU'

Elijah held the card 'MARRY'

Olivia held up the card 'ME'

Even though they had discussed how they wanted to be with each other and how they can't wait to get married, Aria still felt this little gesture very touching. The way kids were involved, it was different yet sweet.

Christopher held up the ring in his hands and a manly smile flashed on his handsome face.

P.S.: Aria's Ring from Christopher!!

Ryan was busy shooting the entire scene while Evelyn was holding the celebration blast set to blow when Aria said 'YES'

"Yes! Christopher, I will marry you!" Aria replied back with a wide and a bright smile on her face while Daniel yelled 'Yuuhuuuu'

Christopher slipped the ring on her ring finger and said "I love you sweetheart!"

"I love you too Christopher!"

"Momma, did you like daddy's surprise?" Zoey asked in an excited tone while all other kids were looking at her in the same way.

"Yes, I loved your daddy's surprise and your cards too. When did you prepare them?" Aria asked while cupping Zoey's cheek.

"We were doing it in the morning when you were busy in the kitchen." Lucas replied back making Aria look at Christopher immediately. So, this was what did to keep the kids busy this morning while she was busy with the preparations.

She saw that Olivia started yawning. "Okay, now that the surprise is over, how about you guys go and sleep? It's way past your bedtime. Isn't it?"

The kids nodded their head in 'yes' and kissed her and Christopher good night like always. Once they were gone, everyone congratulated them and asked when they would like to get married. Before they could reply the door bell rang.

** DOOR BELL **

"Who could that be?" Daniel asked looking at his watch as it was late.

"Was anyone else invited other than us?" Ryan asked looking at his watch too.

"No!" Aria said in a slow tone thinking who it might be. She looked at Christopher and asked "Did you invite anyone else?"

"No! Let me check!" Christopher replied back while getting up from the sofa but Ryan stopped him by saying, "its okay! Sit down. I will check who it is!"

** DOOR OPEN **

"What are 'you' doing here?" Ryan said in a confused tone while Evelyn got up and asked making her way to the door, "Who is that Ryan?"

"You? How dare you come here?" Evelyn almost yelled at the person at the door startling the rest of the people there.

"Can I please come in?" Amelia asked in a weak tone. She looked totally lost and defeated.

************************************************************************

P.S.: Extremely Sorry for the grammatical Errors!

So yayyy! He proposed marriage to her officially.

** Next Chapter Spoiler **

Something big is revealed. What is it going to be?

VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT and ENJOY!!

Much Love!!

Manasa DVLK!!   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...
228K 7.8K 77
Aria Carter was another victim of teen pregnancy. When she told the child's father, Scott Johnson about her pregnancy he left her alone. Her parents...
103K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
22.7K 558 51
"Kitten!" He said and I opened my eyes. As I looked ahead at the mirror, I could see him leaning so close to me but his eyes were gazing at me throug...