A Love Story Or Not

By ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#78

3.4K 326 19
By ManviGupta512

Please VOTE and COMMENT❤️

It had been 3 weeks now and Sidharth was now all well.

"Oye yar nahaa bebu, hospital bhi jaana hai! Plaster hatwana hai, jaldi nahaa!", Shehnaaz said while dragging Sidharth out of the bed and pushing him towards the washroom.

"Yar moti nahaana zaruri hai? Bohot Zyaada thand hai. Please rehne de!", Sidharth said while still being pushed towards the washroom by Shehnaaz.

"Tu toh aise bol raha hai jaise garmiyon mein tu harr din nahata hai! Kitne draame karta hai tu! Jaldi jaa!", Shehnaaz said while she finally made Sidharth enter the washroom and threw a towel at his face.

"Tu bina nahaye Baahar aaya na to mu tod dungi tera, laggi samajh!", Shehnaaz said while pointing a finger at him, warning him.

Sidharth came out of the washroom, all fresh and Shehnaaz drove towards the hospital with Sidharth. She opened the door of the car and unbuckled his seat belt.

"Aapki arm to recover ho hi chuki hai. Baaki jo forehead pe chot hai, wo bhi theek hai. Aap bass scar hatane ke liye ye ointment use kar lijiyega!", the doctor said while removing the plaster and writing an ointment's name in the prescription.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth drove towards home.

"Oye sun, Yahaan aas paas jungle hain na?", Sidharth asked.

"Han!", Shehnaaz said

"Chal aaj chalte hain!", he said.

"Kahaan? Jungle?", Shehnaaz asked while widening her eyes.

"Han, jungle chalte hain!", Sidharth said.

"Tere sar ki chot kahin aur gehri to nhi ho gyi?", Shehnaaz asked while caressing the area of his head where he had injured his head.

Sidharth jerked her hand away and said, "Pagal Hai kya moti? I am serious. Walk pe chalte hain!".

"Jungle mein walk karega tu?", she asked him, while he nodded casually.

"Sidharth, walk pe jaane ke liye bohot saare parks hain, jungle kyun?", she asked.

"It's because, I have never seen a forest and I really want to see one!", he said.

"Yaar Sidharth Yahaan ke forests mein bhoot hote hain, Grams ne btaya tha. Please nhi jaate!", Shehnaaz says making a puppy face.

"Are you serious? Pagal Hai Tu? Koi bhut wut nhi hote, gadhi!", he said while laughing uncontrollably and snacking her head in the process.

"Yar Sidharth hote hain! Grams jhut to ni bolengi naa!", she said while hurting him back for smacking her head.

"Abbe tujhe mere upar bharosa nhi hai? Mein bol ra hun na ki nhi hote!", Sidharth said.

"Sidharth usne teri bhi galti nhi, tune aaj tak bhut nhi dekhe. Isiliye tujhe lag ra hai ki bhut nhi hote. Par sach to ye hai ki hote hain", Shehnaaz said firmly.

Sidharth was now laughing while holding his stomach from both his hands. She was too cute and adorable when she talked about the things from which she is scared of.

The way in which she was talking about ghosts, made her look much more adorable and Sidharth just couldn't stop laughing and adoring her at the same time.

"Sidhaaaarth!", Shehnaaz whined.

"Meine koi joke maara hai? Jo tu aise hass ra hai! Mein bol ri hun na ki sachchi hote hain bhoot!", Shehnaaz said.

"Achcha, Pakka hote hain?", Sidharth asked while raising his eyebrows.

"Han Pakka hote hain!", Shehnaaz said while closing her eyes and nodding as if she was really confident about this fact.

"To ek kaam karte hain, raat mein chalte hain jungle, aaj raat! Fir pta chal jaega!", Sidharth said.

"Nhi, nhi, Paagal Hai Tu? Marna hai tujhe, Bhoot Maar dega mujhe!", Shehnaaz said while knitting her eyebrows indicating that she was really worried for him.

"Fir mein nhi maanta ki bhoot hote hain. Tu chal mere sath jungle mein, kyunki jab tak mein khud nhi dekhunga, mein nhi maanunga!", he said.

Shehnaaz didn't want to go, but she had to agree unwillingly. She knew that making Sidharth's beliefs in ghosts was not possible until they both go to the forest and see for themselves.

They both had their coffee in the evening and as soon as they finished it, Sidharth instantly took the mugs towards the kitchen and washed them.

"Tu kyun dho ra hai?", Shehnaaz asked him in disbelief.

"Kyunki mein taiyyar hun par tu abhi time lagayegi bohot ready hone mein. Mein dho dunga, tu jaa aur ready ho!", he said.

"Yaar ye to aaj Jake hi manega! Pta nhi kya hai aisa jungle mein, ki use jaana hi hai! Pagal wagal ho gya hai ye Pakka!", Shehnaaz thought while making cute, innocent faces.

"Oye mu banane ko nhi bola. Ready hone ko bola, jaa ab!", he said and Shehnaaz complied while making her way towards their room.

Shehnaaz made her way towards the living area. She was wearing skinny yoga pants and a neon pink little jacket on top of it.

Sidharth's mouth opened seeing how hot she was looking. He was wondering that how many times will she make him Go, Went, Gone.

"Kahan kho gya? Chalein ab?", Shehnaaz asked him while snapping her fingers in front if his face.

Sidharth gathered himself up and said, "Han han chal! Meine Kab roka?".

They both went in the car till the boundary from where the forests start.

"Chal ab Yahaan se paidal jaayenge!", Sidharth said while Shehnaaz made cute faces indicating that she was really scared.

Sidharth chuckled at her innocence and opened the door for her while she stepped out out of the car.

She looked at him with a puppy face, "Jaana zaruri hai kya?", she asked while Sidharth just nodded.

Sidharth held Shehnaaz's hand securely while she wrapped her other arms around his bicep, looking here and there with a scared face.

Sidharth just shook his head while laughing and they both went towards the jungle.

Shehnaaz was taking baby steps while muttering something. On much more attention towards what she was saying, Sidharth found out that she was reciting "Hanuman Chalisa".

Sidharth felt like laughing but he controlled himself by biting his lips. What was he supposed to do with this girl?

"Bhoot pishach nikat nhi aave, mahavir jab naam bulave!", and she went on and on, making Sidharth stare at her in amusement.

"Moti tune hanuman chalisa Kab seekhi?", Sidharth asked while Shehnaaz was in her own world paying no heed to his words.

She just clung to his arm more tightly as they went more into the jungle.

To say that she was scared would be an understatement, uski jaan nikal rahi thi.

She felt no less than a soldier who is going towards the border to fight for his country. She felt brave!

It was now really dark and whenever cool breeze fanned over Shehnaaz making her bangs move, she would get scared and push herself more into Sidharth.

All this while Sidharth just kept on holding her hand securely and kept an eye on her Tantics which he tried hard not to laugh on.

"Sidha...aarthhhh!", Shehnaaz said, totally petrified by now.

"Kya hua baby?", Sidharth asked cupping her face while still moving further inside the jungle.

Shehnaaz stopped walking and pulled Sidharth back, "Kya hua meri Jaan? Kyun rukk gyi? Bhoot mil bhi gya already?", he asked trying to suppress his laughter.

"Sidharth wo dekh!", she pointed towards a big tree.

"Kya dekhun?", he asked.

"Wo badaa wala tree kaise hil ra hai!", she said.

"Toh?", he asked, totally confused.

"Arre par uske side waala tree nhi hil ra! Aise kaise ho sakta hai? Ek tree hile aur dusra nhi! I told you that there is a ghost", she said, now fully scared.

"Abbe nhi wo bass hawaa chal ri hai!", he said shrugging her thoughts away.

Then it clicked his mind, to scare Shehnaaz by playing a prank on her. He smiled to himself and patted his back for getting such a great idea.

"Arre han tu sahi bol rahi hai, dekh wo wala ped bhi hil ra hai aur uske sath wala nhi. Oh my God you are right!", he said, scaring her even more.

"Dekha meine bola tha na bhoot real hote hain. Par tujhe hi tha, nhi nhi bhoot nhi hote. Aisa kuch nhi hota, dekh le ab. Bhoot Hume marega pehle fir khaa jaega! Hum zinda nhi bachenge!", she said while her voice was cracking.

Sidharth couldn't hold it any longer and he broke into laughing fits. As soon as he started laughing, Shehnaaz jerked his hand away from hers and looked at him in disbelief.

Well this didn't make him stop, instead it made him laugh even more. He couldn't control himself, he was laughing like anything.

Shehnaaz started walking away from him while still facing him, with baby steps and he laughed more loudly this time. Shehnaaz was now scared of Sidharth.

Sidharth made Shehnaaz too scared! What will this visit to a forest bring about in Shehnaaz and Sidharth's relationship? Let's see!

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love on me.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.6K 15
#01 in bb13- 14/5/2021 #01 in emotion-20/5/2021 #01 in shehnaazgill-22/5/2021 #02 in ,watt&adored-18/5/2021 #03 in emotionalattachment- 20/5/2021 #04...
5.9K 737 10
What is love? A four-letter word; nothing outlandish, but the way we all exaggerate it, we make it sound like an equation of maths, which can never b...
148K 10.6K 36
Here is my first fan fiction on SidNaaz. Also there will be other contestants from bb 13 and 14 as supporting characters. This story is mainly about...
125K 14.2K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...