Close your eyes [Taekook ff]

By SkullcandyE

This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he r... More

Close your eyes Part 1
Close your eyes Part 2
Close your eyes Part 3
Close your eyes Extra 1/3
Close your eyes Extra 2/3
Close your eyes Extra 3/3 (21+)

Close your eyes Part 4 (21+)

1K 33 94
By SkullcandyE

*The next morning Jungkook and Jimin arrived early for their lectures. They met up with their friends in the hallway.

Namjoon: Good morning, you two. Do you have morning lectures as well?

Jimin: Morning everyone, yeah, we only have morning lectures today.

Jin: Jungkook, helloooo.

Hoseok: What's got him so fidgety? He looks like a bloodhound trying to catch a scent.

Jimin: Well, the thing is-

*Jungkook spotted Taehyung on the other side of the hallway. They established eye contact, and Taehyung waved at him with a smile as he approached.

Taehyung: Good morning, Jungko-

*He didn't get to finish his sentence as Jungkook dropped his books and ran towards him at full speed, tackling him to the ground.

Taehyung: Woah, nice body slam you got there. ( - he laughed as he laid back on the cold tile floor.)

*Jungkook lifted his shirt just enough to see an old surgery scar on the right side of his abdomen.

Taehyung: Woah there, please don't strip me in the middle of the hallway.

Jungkook: It really is you...

*Jungkook buried his face in Taehyung's chest, hugging him tightly as he started sobbing.

Jungkook: I missed you so much. I was starting to think you might never come back. I was so lonely. You're such a dummy. Why didn't you contact me even once? Why didn't you tell me who you were? Do you have any idea how much I missed you? You're so stupid. I swear to god if I didn't love you as much as I do, I would punch that handsome face of yours. You're such an idiot...but you came back. I missed you so very much. I'm so happy right now.

*Taehyung cupped his teary face as he wiped his tears with his thumbs. Connecting their lips in a loving kiss as Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him closer, his heart beating a mile a minute, never wanting to let go ever again.

Taehyung: I'm sorry I made you wait so long. There was never a day where I haven't missed that beautiful smile of yours. If you were to ask me how many times you've crossed my mind, I would say once. Because you came and never left. I'm sorry for not telling you who I was. I got overly excited about seeing you in person for the first time in 10 years yesterday, and I ended up spooking you. So I decided to take it slow. I wanted us to get to know each other all over again, but I guess you realized sooner than I expected. My Kookie is so smart.

*Taehyung gently caressed Jungkook's cheek. He nuzzled against his hand, enjoying his touch.

Taehyung: And the rest I can explain, but it will take some time. Would you be willing to listen?

Jungkook: Of course, you dummy. Do you even have to ask? There's so much I want to ask, and so much I want to tell you. I love you so much.

Taehyung: I love you too, my sweet Kookie.

*They connected their lips once again, but this time even deeper, more passionately. Intertwining their tongues, kissing each other hungrily.

Jimin: Get a fucking room you two!!! What are you doing shoving your tongues down each other's throats in the middle of the damn hallway!?

Yoongi: Who even is that guy? One day he hates him and the next he's pouncing on him and eating his face in the middle of the hallway.

Jin: That's Taehyung.

Hoseok: You mean THE Kim Taehyung!? The one he's constantly talking about?

Namjoon: I have no clue what's going on, but good for you, Jungkook.

*Jungkook turned towards him, smiling happily.

Jungkook: Thanks, Joonie-Hyung. ( - he turned back towards Taehyung and whispered in his ear.) I only have morning lectures today, which I don't mind skipping. Do you want to go and continue this "conversation" back at your place? You can "explain" everything to me, nice and slow. We can "talk" all night long if you're up for it.

*Taehyung sat up straight as shivers ran up and down his spine. He grabbed Jungkook tightly, as the younger wrapped his arms and legs around him like a koala bear while giggling.

Taehyung: If you'll excuse us, we'll be on our way. It was a pleasure meeting you all.

*The two lovebirds walked away, leaving the others bewildered as they silently waved them goodbye.

Jimin: Well...that just happened. I hope they at least invite us to their wedding.

*Taehyung walked to his car, placing Jungkook in the passenger's seat as they drove back to his place.

Jungkook: Wow, this place is amazing. I had no idea you were rich.

Taehyung: Hehe, thanks, my parents bought it for me. Sit down and make yourself at home while I make us some tea.

Jungkook: Ok, will do.

*Jungkook sat down on the couch as he noticed a beautiful white cat staring at him. His eyes sparkled as he slowly reached his hand out to pet it.

Jungkook: And who might you be, beautiful?

Taehyung: That's Josephine, I found her soon after I moved back here and decided to keep her. ( - he placed the tea down on the coffee table as he sat next to Jungkook.)

Jungkook: So you were the one waiting for him. I must say, you had me jealous for a second there. ( - the cat came closer and snuggled up to Jungkook.) Oh, you're a snuggler. ( - he picked her up and put her on his lap as he gently stroked her white fur, making her purr in delight.) You're quite the beauty, aren't you?

Taehyung: She is, isn't she? ( - he smiled gently as he pecked Jungkook's cheek.)

*Jungkook turned towards him as they looked deeply into each other's eyes. Pressing their lips together in a sweet kiss, they started moving their lips against each other's, getting more and more passionate with every passing second. Jungkook slowly broke the kiss as they both pulled away, catching their breaths.

Jungkook: As much as I want to see where this is going, I really do want to talk first. Please tell me all about yourself. I want to get to know you all over again. Tell me what your life has been like while we were apart. Why didn't you call or contact me even once? I wouldn't have minded exchanging letters with you if I had to.

Taehyung: I truly am sorry about that. As much as you are strong, I am weak. I was afraid, I know it's stupid of me, and I regret it now.

Jungkook: I am not strong, I just love you. What a funny thing love is...( - he chuckled) It can make the weakest person strong, and the strongest person weak.

Taehyung: You really are an amazing person, my love. ( - he took his hand and placed a gentle kiss on top of it, looking lovingly at the ring on his finger.) I'm so happy you kept the ring.

Jungkook: Of course I did, it's our engagement ring. ( - he giggled happily as Taehyung slowly trailed kisses up his arm.)

Taehyung: You're absolutely right, my beautiful fiance. Now that I think about it, I never did ask you formally. Can I have the ring for a second, my love?

*Jungkook nodded with a smile as he silently gave him his ring. Taehyung took it and got on one bended knee.

Taehyung: Jeon Jungkook, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?

*Jungkook pursed his lips together, happy tears welling up in his eyes as he nodded his head enthusiastically.

Jungkook: Yes yes yes!! A thousand times, yes!

*Taehyung smiled widely as he took his hand and slid the ring on his finger, placing a gentle kiss on it afterward. He leaned his forehead against it as he also started to cry.

Taehyung: Thank you...thank you. I will never be able to thank you enough for keeping your word and waiting for me. I have caused you so much pain, and I intend to spend the rest of my life making up for it. It truly was a blessing to meet you.

Jungkook: Don't cry, Taebear. Come here and give me a hug. ( - he opened his arms wide, inviting him for a hug.)

*They held each other tightly as they sobbed silently, enjoying each other's warmth. They spent the entire morning and early afternoon talking about everything and anything. Trying their best to catch up on those 10 years, they had missed out on in each other's lives. Chatting and laughing, not holding back, both euphoric about being together once again. Jungkook told him about his life and how he had planned on becoming a cat lady, making Taehyung laugh. Taehyung told him everything about himself too, about the deal with his parents, and everything that's happened till now.

Jungkook: 5!? Does my future mother-in-law want to kill me or something?

Taehyung: Hahaha, of course not. Don't be silly, she just loves kids. We don't have to if you're not up for it, I don't want to force you. Do you want to have kids in the first place? ( - he asked as he gave him the puppy dog eyes.)

*Jungkook chuckled as he pecked his pouty lips.

Jungkook: Of course I do, I love kids. ( - he let out a small sigh.) I guess we have our work cut out for us.

*Jungkook got up and sat on Taehyung's lap, straddling him.

Taehyung: Kookie...

*Jungkook placed a gentle kiss on his lips as he slowly trailed kisses to his ear, blowing in it as he whispered in a seductive voice.

Jungkook: Do you want to have that "conversation" now? I want you so bad...I feel like I might just go crazy. ( - he rolled his hips slightly.)

*Taehyung gulped before he kissed Jungkook deeply, standing up and going to the bathroom. Slamming him against the door as they started stripping each other, hungry for each other's lips. Leaving a trail of clothes on the floor as they got into the shower. Passionately kissing as the hot water was pouring on them. Taehyung took the body wash and poured some in their hands as they touched each other all over, their hands roaming greedily as they washed every nook and cranny. After they got cleaned up, Taehyung took a big fluffy towel and dried Jungkook off. Trailing kisses all the way down to his feet, making Jungkook giggle. He wrapped a robe around him before lifting him and carrying him to the bedroom bridal style. Gently placing him down on the bed, kissing him sweetly.

Taehyung: Give me a minute. I'll be right back.

Jungkook: Sure, but don't take too long.

*Jungkook laid on the bed as he stared at the door, waiting for Taehyung to come back. He came back in 5 minutes with a see-through container containing some white substance.

Jungkook: What's that?

Taehyung: Since I don't have any lube or condoms, I looked up things that would be safe to use as an alternative. I was trying to decide between Olive oil and Coconut oil.

Jungkook: We don't need condoms anyway since this is a baby-making activity. ( - he said as he seductively trailed his fingers up his thigh, making Taehyung gulp.)

Taehyung: Yeah, I know. Neither of those options is safe to use with condoms since they can weaken the integrity of latex condoms. Also, Olive oil can feel greasy, leave a stain, and may have an unpleasant smell so I opted for the Coconut oil, and I just happened to have some.

*Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkook: I love how thorough my fiance is. What are you waiting for, tiger? Come here and eat me.~ ( - he beckoned)

*Taehyung licked his lips as he approached him and climbed on the bed, hovering over him.

Taehyung: If you keep being this sexy, I won't be able to resist pounding into this beautiful ass of yours. ( - he growled as he grabbed his ass firmly.)

*Jungkook chuckled, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck, pulling him closer, their lips only an inch apart.

Jungkook: Who said you had to resist?

*Jungkook's words had Taehyung bursting at the seams from arousal. He connected their lips in an amorous kiss, their desire for each other overflowing as he undid his robe. Slowly trailing kisses down to his neck as he started sucking and nibbling on it, leaving kiss marks all over. Making Jungkook let out little gasps, slowly turning into moans. He stopped for a second and looked at his face.

Taehyung: As much as I love you, I don't want to rush or pressure you into anything. I don't want this to be a heat of the moment kind of thing, and I don't want you to regret it later. I love you more than words could ever express. And I don't want you to think I'm some horny beast. I plan to treasure you 'til my last breath. ( - he took his hand and placed a gentle and loving kiss on top of it.)

Jungkook: We've both changed so much, nevertheless you're still as wonderful and caring as I remember you. ( - he cupped his cheeks as he leaned their foreheads together.) I've never loved anyone else but you, yet I know I never would be able to love anyone else as much as I love you. You are very sweet for asking, but I definitely won't regret it. My heart has belonged to you since the day I met you, and that's a fact. I missed you so dearly, I promise to stay if you promise to never leave again.

Taehyung: I'm not going to promise anything, I'll just prove it with my actions. I'll prove to you that I mean every word I say.

Jungkook: Hehehe, my Taebear is so manly, I'm blushing. But please be gentle, it's my first time. I assume you've never done this either.

Taehyung: Of course not, I guess we'll just have to find out how this works together. Sounds like fun.~

*They both giggled as they connected their lips affectionately, their hands roaming all over each other. Taehyung started groping Jungkook's chest, pinching his nipples, making Jungkook moan into the kiss.

Taehyung: You're quite sensitive, my love. Does it feel good here? ( - he asked as he kept playing with his nipples.)

Jungkook: Mmhmm...it feels good...

*Taehyung chuckled as he kissed his neck before bitting him.

Jungkook: Fuck, that hurts...

Taehyung: Hehe, I thought you said bite marks were sexy. ( - he said as he licked the place he bit, his teeth marks etched deeply into Jungkook's soft skin.)

Jungkook: I never said I didn't like it... ( - he looked at him alluringly as he bit his bottom lip.)

*Taehyung gulped as he kissed him deeply once again.

Taehyung: I swear, if you keep being so sexy, I won't be able to hold back.

*Taehyung licked his nipple as he started nibbling and sucking on it before he bit around it roughly once again. Making Jungkook go wide-eyes as he hissed a little from the pain.

Taehyung: You taste so sweet...

*Taehyung sat up as he spread Jungkook's legs wide, admiring the view in front of him.

Taehyung: You are so beautiful...and so hard. I didn't even touch you down here, yet you're already leaking.

*Taehyung wrapped his hand around his throbbing member as he started jerking him off. Making Jungkook throw his head back in pleasure as he let out delicious moans.

Taehyung: Does it feel good, baby?

Jungkook: Aah...Fuck yes...so good~...mmhmm...

*Taehyung trailed kisses up his thigh, leaving a trail of hickeys before biting into him once again, his hand not stopping.

Jungkook: Ow...fuck...so good~...

Taehyung: Are you close, my love?

Jungkook: Aah~...yes...keep going...ngh~

*Jungkook soon reached his climax as he slid himself in and out of Tae's hand, riding out his orgasm.

Taehyung: Did that feel good? ( - he asked as he licked Jungkook's cum off of his palm.)

Jungkook: Mhm... ( - he hummed, still not down from his high.)

Taehyung: You taste so sweet. Why don't you have a taste too?

*Taehyung kissed him roughly as Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck, grabbing a fistful of his hair as he pulled him in deeper, wanting to taste him more. They kissed each other hungrily for a few minutes before they started running out of breath. Slowly pulling apart as a string of saliva connected their lips, now swollen, cheeks flushed, eyes glistening as they panted heavily.

Jungkook: I love you.

Taehyung: I love you too. Are you ready?

*Jungkook nodded as Taehyung grabbed the container and scooped out a generous amount, smearing it all over his fingers. He connected their lips once again as he slowly slid a finger into him, making him wince a little.

Taehyung: Does it hurt, baby?

Jungkook: No...it just feels weird.

Taehyung: It's okay, we'll take it slow until you get used to it.

*Taehyung placed a loving kiss on his forehead as he slowly kept moving his finger. Gradually adding a second then a third finger as he brushed against a spot that made Jungkook arch his back in pleasure, letting out a lewd moan.

Jungkook: There...right there...it feels so good...aah~

*Taehyung kept teasing that spot a little while longer as he nibbled on Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook: Aaah~...please...I want you inside me...mmhmm~...so bad...

Taehyung: As you wish, my love.

*Taehyung pulled his fingers out of Jungkook, whimpering a little from the loss of contact. He took some more oil and gave himself a few lazy tugs, smearing it all over his length, positioning himself at his hole.

Taehyung: Are you ready, my love? Just relax, take a deep breath, and exhale slowly.

*Jungkook did as he was told as Taehyung slowly pushed inside him.

Jungkook: Oh fuck...you're so fucking big...aah~ ( - he grabbed onto Taehyung's back, digging his fingers into his skin.)

Taehyung: Damn, you're so tight...Ok, I'm all in. Does it hurt, baby?

Jungkook: Not really, it just feels weird. Please don't move yet.

*Taehyung chuckled as he caressed Jungkook's cheek, placing loving kisses all over his face.

Taehyung: Ok, tell me when you want me to move.

*Jungkook took a few deep breaths, trying to relax as he slowly started moving his hips.

Jungkook: Mmhmm~...you can start moving now...

*Taehyung slowly started moving as he felt Jungkook tightening around him as he started to moan.

Jungkook: You can move as you want...I'm okay now.

Taehyung: Are you sure about that, baby?

Jungkook: Fuck yes...

*Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hips as he pulled out almost completely before slamming right back in, making Jungkook's breath hitch. He started thrusting into him deeply as he gradually increased the speed. Setting a steady pace as he pounded into him.

Jungkook: Aah fuck...faster...haa~...right there, baby...ah fuck...it feels so good...harder~

Taehyung: Mmhmm~...Fuck, baby...you feel so good...did I hit your sweet spot?

Jungkook: Yes...aah~...right there...

*Taehyung started going even faster and harder as he angled his thrusts into Jungkook's sweet spot. Making him cry out in ecstasy. The room filled with their heavy pants, loud moans, and sounds of skin slapping.

Jungkook: Oh fuck...I can't take it anymore...

Taehyung: Haa...not yet, baby...

*Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's arms and pulled him up, making him sit up.

Jungkook: Aah~...so deep...

*Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's ass, moving him up and down, thrusting into him deeply as Jungkook dug his nails into his back, practically screaming from the overwhelming pleasure. Taehyung hissed a little as he felt his nails in his skin, nonetheless, it was such a big turn on for him. Jungkook couldn't take it anymore as he came all over Taehyung's abdomen as the toe-curling orgasm hit him throughout his whole body. Taehyung kept moving, thrusting into him deeply a few more times before releasing deep inside him. He gave him a few more sloppy thrusts as he milked out his orgasm. They fell back on the bed, panting heavily, completely covered in sweat.

Jungkook: Haa...haa...that was amazing...

Taehyung: Haa...it was...

*Taehyung pulled Jungkook tightly into his embrace as he placed butterfly kisses all over his soft hair.

Taehyung: I love you, my Kookie.

Jungkook: I love you too, my Taebear. We should get cleaned up.

Taehyung: Not yet, I want to cuddle my beautiful fiance a little longer.

Jungkook: Hehehe, you're so cute. ( - he chuckled as he rubbed their noses together, pecking his lips lovingly as they gazed deeply into each other's eyes.) How lucky I am to be able to gaze into these beautiful eyes of yours. I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful pair of eyes. ( - he said as he gently stroked his cheek.)

Taehyung: How lucky I am to be able to gaze into your beautiful eyes and see you looking back at me. I wish we could stay like this forever.

Jungkook: Me too.

Taehyung: Are you okay? Did I hurt you?

Jungkook: Not at all. I heard first times are always painful but surprisingly it didn't hurt at all. Maybe it's because you took your time preparing me, but it was really good.

Taehyung: I'm glad, I was scared of hurting you.

Jungkook: Hehe, my Taebear is so sweet.

Taehyung: Are you hungry, my love?

Jungkook: Now that you mention it, I am. I'm also tired.

Taehyung: How about we clean up and I'll make us something to eat? And afterward, we can take a nap together.

Jungkook: Only if you cuddle me to sleep.

Taehyung: I wouldn't have it any other way.

*They slowly got up off the bed and Jungkook almost instantly fell to the floor as he felt weak in the knees. Taehyung chuckled and picked him up bridal style as he carried him to the bathroom.

Jungkook: Do you think I'm pregnant? ( - he asked as he touched his tummy gently.)

Taehyung: I would say you are, but we can always do it a few more times just to make sure.

Jungkook: Hehe, you pervy Taebear. Don't tempt me right now, I'm too sleepy. I love you. ( - he giggled as he wrapped his arms around his neck, kissing him sweetly.)

Taehyung: I love you too.

-THE END-

I don't own any of the images, all rights reserved to their respective owners. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment. I'd love to hear your opinions, just don't forget to be nice. 😘 I purple 💜💜💜you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6.7K 38
[completed] "Excuse me sir, the ladies from that table gave you this drink"- In which Jungkook finds the waiter far more attractive than the ladies o...
320K 13.4K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
402K 14.6K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...
62K 6.6K 61
πŸ₯🐰 : Pure Fiction πŸ–€ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...