Disregarded (SamDrakeXOC)

By yana31121

Lillian Robinson lost her family due to her house burned down during late at night where everyone falls aslee... More

Chapter one

Chapter two

10 0 0
By yana31121

20 years later.

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene. The sun poured through the gap of the curtain, a redhead roll on her bed to the other side. She rubbed her bleary eyes and walked into the window. Open widely the curtain, letting the sun seeped in the room fully.

Stretching her petite body yet lean body that can be seen through her tank top and pair of basketball pants. Lillian ties her waist-length red hair to a messy bun. She goes to wash her face and brush her teeth, wear her jacket then go downstairs to cook some breakfast.

While she's prepping to cook some brunch, she can hear footsteps behind her so she gives a brief glance. Comes in a figure, slightly taller person than her. a teenager with identical looks of a certain someone except he inherited Lily's neon green eyes and red hair colour.

"Good morning mom....", sleepily mumbled while rubbing his eyes.

"Morning to you too, Sammy.", said as she cracks few eggs into a bowl. She turns around to give her son, a quick pat on his head. Notices how he's a few inches taller than herself, she smiles happily. "Can you help me grab some plate?"

"Okay.", Sam go to the cabinet to get some plates and cutlery for two. The front doorbell ring through the house caught the attention of the two. Sam turned his head to mother. "Are we expecting someone?"

"No.. I did not. Shoot. Can you please get the door, I'm a little busy right now.", she told him as she pours the egg batter for omelettes on the heated nonstick pan, greased with butter. Sam nodded his head before he heads toward the front door.

The younger redhead face lit up when he sees a familiar figure through the mosaic glass front door. He opens the door excited, jumps to Nathan, giving him a hug.

"Uncle Nathan!", the younger Drake gives him a hug as well then ruffles his red hair. Whilst, behind him, the older Drake, eyes widen and mouth a gape of the child who appears by the door. The familiar face of the child certainly reminded him of his younger self.

Younger Sam let go with a grin on his face, still have not noticed the presence behind Nathan. He opens the door wide to let them into the living room.

"Nice to see you, buddy, how are you and your mom?", Nathan asked making their way to the living room, Sam behind him also follow along in silence. Deep in thoughts, he knit his brows as he slowly figuring it out but not so sure if his theory is correct.

"We doing okay! Do you want to come to eat breakfast with us? It's been a while since you come over to visit us! I'm sure she's not bothered by it.", Nathan nods his head as respond. "How about Aunty Elena?"

"She's doing okay as well, thanks, buddy."

"Sammy! Who are you talking with, dear?", Lily shout out from the kitchen which causes for older Sam to flinched toward the high pitched and soft voice he hasn't heard after for so long. The voice he longed during his time in prison.

"It's Uncle Nathan mom! He comes by to visit!", younger Sam replied back in the same tone, used by the redhead. A few cluttering can be heard from the kitchen before there's a reply back.

"Oh great! I'll be right there! Come on in Nate!"

Get in the living room, Nathan goes to sit down by the couch follow with Sam sits on the single sofa. Younger Sam just notices the older Drake, stare at him for quite a while and he burrows his brow with a suspicious expression. Not only he feels slightly uncomfortable for the familiar face, but he also feels a bit uneasy to see the person in front of him.

"Is this your friends' uncle Nathan?", politely asked as he stares at Sam, proceed to sit down on a single sofa across the older Drake.

"No, this is my older brother, go on introduce yourself to him.", Nathan answered then gestured to Sam. The latter nod his head in acknowledgement.

"I see. Nice to meet you. I'm Samuel Robinson. "

"It's nice to meet you too, Sam. My name is Sam as well. Samuel Drake.", the older drake spoke up after a few moments of hesitation. Nathan awkwardly chuckles to their name being same, not expecting that seeing it to so confusing.

"That would be confusing, isn't it?", he chuckles awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Then you could call me Sammy. Mom called me by that nickname."

"Okay, So Sammy how old are you?"

"I'm 14 years old, about to become 15 in a few months."

"I see. Where's your father?"

"I don't have one. Mom told me that he died in a car accident way before she knew that she has me. We don't have a photo of him, I wish I could see how he looks like...", in his tone there's deep sadness can be felt, cause for the other Drake to feel a throb in his heart.

"Did she say anything other than that?"

"No. She rarely talks about him much."

"Sammy! C'mere for a sec!"

"Be right there mom!"

The older Drake wait for Sammy to be out of sight or hearing, he turns his head with an angry expression on his face. Nathan just rubs the back of his neck, avoiding eye contact from his big brother.

"Nathan! What's the meaning of this?!", he demanded a stern tone in his voice. The younger Drake peek at Sam to see him waiting for an answer, agitatedly.

"Calm down Sam."

"Okay. Let me rephrase that. What the hell Nathan?!"

"I told you to stay calm! I know that it may have been confusing and overwhelming for you."

"Understatement little brother! If I were to know about this, I wou-", he cut himself off when he sees the woman he longing and still in love, comes into his sight. Lily comes in the living room with her pink apron and an excited face.

"I am sorry for the wait! Breakfast is ready.....", her tone gotten lower when she notices Sam's presence.

"Lillian..."

An hour ago.

Sam reappearance shocked Nathan through the core. The younger Drake scratch the back of his head after he made a call with his wife, Elena. Speculating, whether or not he should mention Lilian or not.

The older Drake has been dating with her ever since their times in orphanage, that is till the incident take place in a Panamanian prison. Even more, they were engaged. And so Nathan thought that his brother itching to ask about her, judging how he opens his mouth and closes them like a fish underwater. Unable to speak his mind. Uncertainty and concern plastered all over his face, anyone could tell that in just one glance. Even an idiot could tell.

"On one condition. We will be needed one more help on our side.", he said in a slightly higher tone cause for Sam to glance at him and raised an eyebrow. He grunts in annoyance.

"Nathan, I already told you that I can't depend on my life on som-", Sam grumbled but he got cut off by his younger brother.

"It's Lily. I'm sure you want to see her, right?", by only the mention of her name, his expression lighten with curiosity and hidden fear.

"She's here?"

"Yes, she lives nearby my neighbour. And she definitely will be a great help for us.", Nathan stop for a moment as they got in his car then continue on. "that is my only condition for it to go at least smoothly. I won't take a no as an answer. No Lily with us will mean no me as well. Decide."

The man just looks at the window as building passing, he close his eyes then let out a loud sigh under his breath. Nathan keeping his eye on the road, still, he can see that his big brother definitely having trouble of agreeing into letting Lily back to this world.

Last time, it resulted in them to have a big fight before them going to prison. Lily was supposed to check the tower while the others keeping her surrounding clear. Sam against it which cause a huge argument between them. The last thing Sam they talked, she told him that if anything happened to him, she'll leave him.

That alone scares Sam to actually seeing the redhead, scares that Lily got another man besides her and have a family of her own. Even so, he supposes he can't avoid her forever.

"Alright. Fine then.", in a soft low tone, he mutters, still audible for Nathan to hear.

"good."

"How...is she doing...?"

"She owns a business of her own. From scratch and by herself which is outstanding. Also, I think that you should know this that she got out way more early than me, like right after what happened in the prison. Even so, she keeps in shape since we are jogging buddy and all. I'm sure she can handle this much more than I do.", the younger Drake rambled on even though that what he's asking for but he still grateful of it. And glad that she doing okay so far, he leaned his head back, a small smile appears on his face. His younger brother sees it, smiles as well.

"I see..."

"Sam", in a low yet firm tone, the younger Drake call out.

"Yeah?"

"Promise me one thing first before we get there."

"And that is?"

"Promise me that you will stay calm."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You'll found that out soon enough."

"Alright. Fine."

Present.

Few minutes have passed by, they all still frozen on their standing. Lily has an agape expression on her face. Sam looked down on the floor then back to Lily's in every now and then. While Nathan trying to keep his cool, as the atmosphere around them is heavy and dark in all of sudden.

"Hi Lily, good morning?", Nathan croaked out to break the suffocating silence, the redhead snapped out of her stance before her expression turn to hurtful ones.

"Nathan...and...Sam...is that you...?"

"Hello, Lily, nice to see you again.."

In a split second, Sam on the floor, pinned down by Lily with a gunpoint on his head. Straddling the man on top of him, her thighs on both sides of his waist. She has a furious expression on her face, her whole body trembles to no end. Meanwhile, the Drake brother didn't expect for that reaction from her.

"Give me a good reason as to why I'm not supposed to kill you here.", she lowly growled, her eye glinted with murderous intent. Sam gulp in terror, sweatdrop and not daring to move a muscle.

"Calm down Lily...", he whispered softly in an attempt to calm the redhead. Lily, however, ignore him, turn her gun toward Nathan while her other hand wrap on Sam's neck, tighten. The latter let out a small choked noise.

"You too. Did you know this thing alive after all this time?", in the same threatening tone in her voice, she glares at Nathan more. The younger Drake put his hand up in the air, waving slightly.

"I know that you are surprise Lily and it seems like it's not real but don't you think that you are bit tad overreacting?", in attempt to calm her down, she didn't move for a few second.

"...fine.", she said standing up from Sam, she put back the gun she hides in a vase near her. The older Drake pull himself up, watching carefully at the redhead movement, rubbing his neck that probably left a mark. "Better start explaining now before I lose my patience. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
179K 4.8K 41
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
240K 8.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...