love Potion | taekook | COMPL...

By jeonadorbz

where the popular boy accidentally spilled a love spell, that just fell from the sky, to a nerdy boy. It said... More

𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 1
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 2
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 3
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 4
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 5
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 6
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 7
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 8
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 10
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 11
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 12
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 13
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 14
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 15
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 16
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 17
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 18
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 19
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 20
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 21
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 22
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 23
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 24
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 25
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 26
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 27
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 28 (End)

𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 9

15.5K 876 480
By jeonadorbz

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
𝖶𝖾𝖾𝗄 2 𝖽𝖺𝗒 1
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Tae started to open his eyes and yawned. He stretched and felt someone is beside him. He looked and widened his eyes.

Jungkook is sleeping soundly beside him, naked. Then he turned to look at the room and its a mess. They played games and watch movies and eat snacks.

Then he felt a headache then it clicked him, they also drank alcohol last night and didn't remember what happened.

'what day is it today?' he thought and checked his phone beside him.

He widened his eyes when he realised...

"it's fucking Monday?!" he shouted and quickly shut his mouth that he remembered jungkook is sleeping beside him.

He checked the time and sighed in relief, its still 6.

'I still have time to go back home' tae thought and he looked at the adorable sleeping bunny.

'I can't wake him up' tae thought and grabbed a piece of paper and pen from the desk and wrote something on it.

When he's done writing, he stood up and suddenly felt pain in his back, making him walk uncomfortably.

'what did we even do last time?'

He borrowed jungkook's hoodie for now and just give it tomorrow. He placed the paper on the kitchen counter and left.

---

"what the fuck is this??!!!" tae shouted.

He just arrived home and immediately took a bath, he checked himself in the mirror and saw a red mark in his neck.

Then tae got suddenly flustered when dirty thoughts came into his mind.

'did we do that?!' he started to panic, he can't remember what happened.

Tae sighed and he thought he'll just ask jungkook what happened last night.

'ill just wear a scarf or something'

Tae wore a grey turtleneck (a/n: the one he wore in bon voyage season 1) and just black pants and shoes.

He quickly took breakfast and went out but he doesn't see jungkook yet. Tae frowned and his phone rang, it was jungkook.

(tae bold, jungkook italic)

Hyung! Why leave without telling me?

Tae can feel jungkook's pout through the phone so he chuckled.

Didn't you see the note I left?

I saw but...we could've have breakfast together

Its fine, you're sleeping soundly I didn't want to disturb

But still...where are you right now?

I was about to head to school, I was expecting for you to be ready by now

Wait what?! What day is it today?

Uh Monday? Didn't you know?

Oh shit I totally forgot, I'm sorry!

Oh by the way what-

No time for questions! I need to get ready and you should go first!

But-

Goodbye! Muah Muah, hugs and kisses love you!

Jungkook hang up and tae can't help but chuckle at his cuteness. But he can't help but sigh cause he can't walk to school with jungkook today.

---

"hyung can you stop your annoying boyfriend?" tae asked yoongi.

"Minnie please stop annoying tae" yoongi said

Tae arrived at school and once he went in, jimin pounced on him and started asking alot of questions.

"did you guys do it? How was it? Is it good? How does he look at you while he pounds into you?" tae covered his ears, trying to ignore jimin's annoying questions.

"babe please, you're giving him a hard time" hobi said and it made jimin pout.

"how can I stop if he won't answer my questions?" jimin whined.

"true tho" jin agreed, tae couldn't take it anymore.

"fine, NO we didn't fuck, NO we are not dating, and NO I haven't seen his dick. Better?" tae shouted making all the students look at him weirdly.

Tae realised what he said and suddenly got flustered. He then glared at jimin who is quietly laughing.

"j-just fuck off my business"

"uh tae?" tae looked at namjoon with a 'what' look.
Namjoon pointed and tae looked at where he was pointing.

His jaw dropped when he realised who it was.

'j-jungkook?!' he thought when he saw him walking down the hallway, jungkook caught everyone's attention. You can literally see the before and after.

Before:

After:

(a/n: without the cap)

"isn't that the nerd?"

"I didn't know the nerds hella hot"

"holy shit can you see his muscles?!"

Tae got annoyed from hearing the gossips. It somehow disgusts him hearing it from the others.

"damn jungkook's hot" yoongi and hobi immediately looked at jimin, annoyed as jimin smiled cheekily.

"of course not as hot as my boyfriends" jimin hugged the both of them.

Tae was still looking at him and he now realised, jungkook looked at him and smiled.

"tae!" jungkook immediately push off people to the side and ran to tae.

"I'm so so so sorry, Im sorry I slept late, im-" tae isn't listening to jungkook's babble but just looking at him lovingly.

'why do I feel so hot?'

"tae, are you listening?" tae went back to reality and nodded.

"it's fine i-" he then felt girls push him to the side to go to jungkook.

"tae?"

"jungkook can you give me your number?" Rose said as she tried to catch jungkook's attention but jungkook is still looking at tae worriedly.

"what's you're first class jungkook?"

"can we eat lunch together?"

"what are you gonna do this Saturday?" all the girls babbled.

"ladies ladies please leave him alone" tae said and the girls looked at him, glaring.

"so you can have jungkook all to yourself? No way" Rose said as tae frowned.

"you just wanted to get in his pants!" Rose gasped and slapped tae, hand Mark is now visible in tae's face.

"it's true tho, you almost got In my pants" tae said as he held his cheek, his friends beside him completely worried.

"how dare you bastard!" Rose was about to slap tae again but a hand stopped her.

Rose looked up and jungkook, looking at her angrily as he held onto her wrist tightly.

"run before I kill you" Rose shivered at jungkook's tone and she left along with the other girls.

Jungkook's mood changed as he looked at worriedly, jungkook held tae's face, where the slap mark is. Tae can see worried jungkook is.

Tae can't help but blush cause he can see jungkook's features this close. Tae pushed jungkook's hands away and looked anywhere but jungkook's eyes.

"l-let's get to class" tae stuttered, jungkook smiled and nodded as he walked beside a blushing tae.

While their friends looked at them in shock.

"did you guys see how jungkook's mood changes??" jin said, surprised.

"I don't know if it's the cause of the love potion. A love potion doesn't change their mood but only see love to the person they looked at first" namjoon said and everyone agreed.

"and the fact that you can only see love, there's no hatred, Sadness, disgust, or whatever" namjoon continued.

"I totally agree, I can feel how much jungkook loves tae" jimin said completely in thought.

"but whatever it is, I hope it goes well for the two once the potion disappear" everyone nodded and decided to talk about it sometime and went to class.

---

Dismissal

"wanna hangout at my place again love?" jungkook asked and tae stopped walking.

'ah shit I completely forgot to ask him about last night' tae thought and looked at jungkook who seemed so happy today.

'I'll just ask him tomorrow' tae smiled at jungkook and nodded.

"great! Come on!" jungkook grabbed tae's hand and ranned.

"w-where are we going?!"

"to my house of course" jungkook let's go of tae's hand and grabbed the helmet on the motorcycle.

Tae widened his eyes cause he only remembered jungkook has a car.

"I didn't know you have a motorcycle?!" tae exclaimed as jungkook chuckled and grabbed the other helmet and put it on tae.

Tae blushed, its been the 20th time tae blushed today. Its all because of jungkook.

"hop on" tae hesitated a bit cause he never rode a motorcycle.

Tae hopped on and jungkook grabbed tae's hands and wrapped it around his waist.

"hold on tight" tae nodded a little bit scared. Jungkook chuckled and started driving it.

Tae's eyes was closed at first but started to open it, his lips form into a smile when he feel the fresh air. He hugger jungkook's waist tighter.

Tae can feel his heartbeat go faster when he feels jungkook's one hand on his.

"H-hey! We'll crash!" tae shouted making jungkook chuckle.

"dont worry, you're safe with me!" tae Calmed down, jungkook did make him feel safe.

'okay....

I  trust you...'

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ═════

Hey guys I'm back!
I'm sorry if I took too long, I can't help but read too much bl manga 😖

'Stay gold' is lit Btw the vocals and rap are so beautiful 😢

If there are mistakes please tell me so I'll change it

Anyways I hope you guys still liked this book!
Thank you for your support and love in this book

Stay safe and have a nice day 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 311 9
So I just really love this ship so i decided to make a story and it takes place after Izuku went back to japan after meeting Rody. It's my first stor...
648K 28.9K 44
Jeon Jungkook, being 20 , an omega , but a fighter, he was a very smart person that had to skip two grades, and strong physically but had soft heart...
159K 4.2K 31
"are you always so cold?" "no. i just dont like you" COMPLETED
615K 30.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...