Tutoring The Badboy (BWWM)

By Rieaboo29

Natalie was always prepared for everything. She managed a 3.8 gpa in school, tutored students on her time, an... More

🖤Details and Cast🖤
Extra Cast🖤✨
Prologue ✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie pt 2✨
Natalie✨
Natalie ✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
*NOT AN UPDATE (Juss A Recap)*
Thank You!!!❤️
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie ✨
Natalie✨
Unknown
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Unknown
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Thank You!!!!!🤧❤️

Natalie✨

4.4K 137 20
By Rieaboo29

After prom Isaiah decided to take me home. My best friend Layla became homecoming queen and her boyfriend was homecoming king. Originally it was Lillian and Isaiah but Lillian was at the hospital and Isaiah turned it down.

"So how you been?" Isaiah asked me as we walked to my doorstep.

"I've been ok I guess. I'm going to be a big sister."

"That's awesome."

"How bout you? Get into any college."

"Um. Yeah. Surprisedly I did but I'm planing on working under my dad."

"Oh. That's nice of you."

"Yeah not like I had a choice." He chuckled now looking at me. "You really looked sunning."

I smiled looking down. I was blushing to much. He left my head up and looked into my eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. Man did I miss his lips. I got butterflies every time he bit my lip. We let go and stood in front of each other.

"So. I guess this goodnight." I signed.

"I mean it don't have to be." He said letting his hand travel down my body pulling me closely to his hard partner.

Oh.

I nodded because I knew what he meant and I miss his touch and pleasure he gave me. He picked me up and took us to my room locking the door.

The rest is history.

———————

|two years later|

It's been years of college and it's kicking my ass. I have been studying like crazy. I honestly don't know why I thought it was going to be a breeze. It's six o clock and I'm on my way to me and Isaiah's pent house.

Yes we live together now after he finally convinced me to move in with him. According to Isaiah he didn't want nothing bad to happen to me nor did he want me to be staying in the dorms because it's not safe.  Isaiah works under his father ever since graduation.

As for Layla and Dejon they had a boy name Levi Dejon Blake. Me and Isaiah are the godparents so we always get to see him as well. And I had a brother Aydin Russel Walkins. It's so funny how they were born only a week apart in October 6th and 13th.

But they both dropped out Layla started her own business and Dejon is working with Isaiah under his father's company. Jackie and Demi aren't dating but we all suspect somethings up. No one really see Karlos anymore because he travels a lot and he lives in another country.

My phone began to buzz as I got into the my new car Isaiah gave me for Christmas last year.

"Hello." I answered and no one responded. "Hello.."

Still no answer. I looked at the phone and see it's and unknown number.

"It's not over." The voice said and hung up.

Ok. This is starting to get annoying because this has been happening for the past few months. Isaiah suggest I get a new phone but didn't want to change my baby yet.

I shrug it off and drove home. I walked and sat my stuff down. I see that Dejon, Layla, Jackie and Demi along with Levi is here. They all were in the living room playing the game and talking.

"Hey guys."

"Aw man I thought that was the pizza guy." I heard Jackie groan.

"Hey." They all said in unison.

"I missed you." Layla said as she came and hugged me along with Jackie.

She just came back from her honeymoon last week.

"I missed you too." I hugged her tight. "How was Puerto Rico?"

"It was good. We saw Karlos out there."

"What?" I asked surprisedly as I hugged and kissed Levi down as he laughed. He is so cute and goofy.

"Yeah. He said he was doing some kind of business. But he's coming down for Christmas or New Years."

"Oh that's great." I said as I gave Jackie Levi, then he started to cry. Once I got him back he stopped.

"What? I thought I was your favorite." Jackie whined. I laughed at her silliness.

I walk over to Isaiah and gave him a kiss. I sat next to him with Levi on my leg playing games. The door bell rung and the pizza guy was here.

We all sat at the table eating. Just enjoying our time with each other catching up.

"That's my piece." Layla told Jackie as she grabbed the last supreme pizza.

"And whats that support mean to me?"

"I was gonna spilt it with Levi." 

"And you owe me from that time I let you have my cereal."

Oh lordt.

"Jackie that was two years ago and I was pregnant!" Layla pleaded.

Me and Isaiah look at each other and I knew exactly what he was thinking. He grabbed the last slice and ate some of it.

"Oh baby would you like some?"

"Sure.Mmm it taste so good."

They both looked at us as everyone laughed. Once everyone was gone I went to our room. I was tired and I'm glad it was a weekend. So I didn't have to do work. Isaiah walked in hovering me.

"What's wrong baby?" He kissed me and looked at me.

"Nothing I'm just tired. How was your day?"

"It was okay my dads kicking my ass. How was school?"

"Had a lot of work but Jackie helped me from the most part."

He then laid down on my chest. I started to play in his hair. I tried to move but he wouldn't let me.

"Isaiah I'm trying to get up." I said as he held on tighter.

"I know but I don't want you to. I missed so much today." He then started to kiss me on my chest and belly.

"Well I'm trying to take a shower." He quickly looked up making me chuckle.

"You need some help?" He smirked.

"No thanks."

"Are you sure? I think you do. Plus junior haven't been feed."

I got up and walked to the bathroom as he followed holding his partner. I wasn't really in the mood for sex tonight. So I had to come up with something to stop him.

"I'm on my period."

With that he turned around. I laughed as I took my shower.

Isaiah/Natalie Apartment ^^

Levi Dejon Blake ^^

Aydin Russel Walkins^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 401 72
Because favours are priced... -*-*-*-*-*- "You have an insatiable desire for trouble Camille Sanders. You'll never just be satisfied. You're like me...
1.3K 96 23
Natalie or Nat is a teenager who has gone trough hell and back . Her dad died of cancer and her mother hates her, she lives on her own and has a secr...
324 6 19
"I hate you Adrian Becker. I hate you. And this is a FACT." I shout while he restrains my arms pushing me against a door. "Lie all you want, Beth...