magnifique ➤ anne with an e

By plutoflush

MAGNIFIQUE | IN WHICH MILDRED TURNER ARRIVES IN AVONLEA TO VISIT A NEW FRIEND AND THERE'S A LIFE WAITING FOR... More

disclaimer
⸺ act one
magnifique | cast
magnifique | one
magnifique | two
magnifique | three
magnifique | four
magnifique | five
magnifique | six
magnifique | seven
magnifique | eight
magnifique | nine
magnifique | ten
magnifique | eleven
magnifique | twelve
magnifique | thirteen
magnifique | fourteen
magnifique | fifteen
magnifique | sixteen
magnifique | seventeen
magnifique | eighteen
magnifique | nineteen
magnifique | twenty
magnifique | twenty one
magnifique | twenty two
magnifique | twenty three
magnifique | twenty four
magnifique | twenty five
magnifique | twenty six
magnifique | twenty seven
magnifique | twenty eight
magnifique | twenty nine
magnifique | thirty one
magnifique | thirty two
magnifique | thirty three
magnifique | thirty four
magnifique | thirty five
magnifique | thirty six
magnifique | thirty seven
magnifique | thirty eight
magnifique | thirty nine
magnifique | forty
magnifique | forty one
magnifique | forty two
magnifique | forty three
magnifique | forty four
magnifique | forty five
magnifique | forty six
magnifique | forty seven
magnifique | forty eight
magnifique | forty nine
magnifique | fifty
!!!!
MILLIE AND BEN PUBLISHED NOW!

magnifique | thirty

3.7K 161 89
By plutoflush

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

chapter thirty
|they're back but there's no gold|

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"surely it can't be that awful," diana barry told to anne.

millie, anne, and diana are in the coats as anne was very embarrassed by her hair.

"it is not, diana. anne is just exaggerating," millie retorted. she didn't know why her sister was very embarrassed by her hair, it suits her perfectly well.

"i'm a monstrosity. in fact, you two best forget me now and forever. i'd never, ever want to bring this humiliation upon you too," anne exclaimed.

"oh, anne, how could i forget you? even if i want--- which i don't. i will never forget you, you're my sister," millie reassured her as diana smiled.

"best take off your hat," diana said as anne nodded and take off her hat.

diana's expression was rather shocked after seeing anne's new hair cut but she immediately smiled as she took her bow in her hair and put it to anne's. millie was rather happy seeing that anne was lucky to have diana as her bosom friend.

"i made a promise... never to forsake thee. besides... it's only hair. it'll grow back soon," diana reassured anne.

"yes. that's what i told anne a million times already!" millie exclaimed.

"yes... but not nearly soon enough," anne answered.

diana was the first to enter the crowd and followed by millie and anne, who's holding hands together. the crowd had a shocked expression on their faces as they stared at them, or at least to anne.

millie, on the other hand, was rather curious about what the commotion all about before they entered.

millie's curiosity started to grow as she witnesses anne's and a raven-haired boy facing each other and staring at each other's eyes.

"anne," the raven-haired boy greeted her sister.

"you're back," anne just muttered to the boy.

"yes. hi," the boy said, making millie's eyebrow raised.

wait... back? blythe? , she thought.

"there's no gold!" anne blurted out.

"i-i know. i-i heard. that's not why i'm here. it's really good to see you," he said to anne.

millie had no time to introduce himself to the boy as the door opens and revealed mister phillips.

"open your readers to page twenty," he began as they all back to their designated seat.

"it appears we have a new boy in class today," mister phillips taunt to anne as the class burst in laughter except for cole, anne, gilbert, and diana, and millie, "are you sure you're sitting in the right place, young man?"

millie can't hold her tongue anymore as she stood up, "i'm very sorry to interrupt sir but you have no right to taunt my sister like that. you're an adult but you're acting like a child."

mister phillips was gonna say something but was interrupted when the door opens. the class turned their attention to someone at the door as they have a shocked expression on their faces, including millie's.

"i'm sorry that i am late, sir," the man apologized as he gazes on millie, who has a shocked expression, "i know that i'll meet you again," he said as he cockily smirks.

"benjamin blythe, i see you're back too. go to your seat," mister phillips said as ben sat down next to his brother.

"and you," mister phillips turned to millie, "mildred turner-cuthbert is disrespectful. did they teach that to you an orphanage?"

millie looked down as she shook her head, "good. sit down," mister phillips said as millie sat down and mister phillips started to teach a rather boring lesson.

millie turned her attention to her sister as she gives her a thankful smile and turned to her reader, once again.

little did millie know, a pair of hazel eyes are admiring her beauty, smiling dreamily as he adores her features.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"...and josie pye has a soul darker than a starless night! i date not even repeat to you wicked, wicked thing she said," anne complained to marilla as millie and she is preparing supper.

"you will if i need to have words with her mother," marilla said as she put the vegetables to a bowl.

"she told tillie that i had all my hair cut off due to lice! she said it's because i'm of 'orphan stock'."

"right, then. words it is," marilla muttered.

"oh, what is it that makes people take such delight in the misery of others? you should've heard how everybody laughed after mister phillips called me 'the new boy.' thankfully, millie was there to defend me but earned a scold from mister phillips," anne said.

"it is alright to get scolded, anne. i had to protect you from evils!" millie exclaimed, making anne smiled.

anne frowned again, "oh, and to make matters worse, gilbert was there. at least he didn't laugh at me, but still..."

"gilbert blythe? i didn't realize he was back. what about benjamin? is he there too?" marilla asked, causing millie to flush after hearing benjamin's name.

"neither did i. yes, ben was there too. of all days to return, of course, he had to pick today," anne said.

"why are you self conscious around them? do you fancy one of them?" millie teased.

"no, i'm not, millie. stop concluding such as ridiculous statements," anne said as she rolled her eyes.

"and how are they? are they well?" marilla asked.

"they seemed both well enough," anne answered as she put the glass to the table.

"i can't imagine it's easy, alone at this time of the year," marilla said.

"oh, i almost forgot to ask! how did you meet ben, millie? he said earlier 'i know i'll meet you again.' " anne asked, causing millie to blush.

"you know him?" marilla asked too.

millie shook her head, "no. not really. he's the one who helped me with my bonnet," millie explained as anne smiles widely.

"oh, how romantical, you and ben!" anne squeals.

"anne! goodness! what on earth are you implying?!" millie exclaimed.

"diana was right back then! you and ben are soulmates!" anne squeals once again as she danced around the room.

millie looked at marilla, who has a teasing look on her face too.

"oh, no. not you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 388 21
A modern day fanfic in which Anne does not get adopted and her parents ( Walter and Bertha Shirley) are still alive( but she still meets Mathew and M...
133K 5K 19
"We hide our emotions under the surface and try to pretend" Half a year after their talk during Bash and Mary's wedding, Anne and Gilbert experience...
1.9K 85 32
🎶I used to hear a simple song...that was until you came along. Now, in its place is something new. I hear it when I look at you.🎶 When brother and...
15.7K 305 21
Journey into the madness of Wonderland. Embark on an incredible adventure with the friends (and enemies) you make along the way. With The Cheshire Ca...