Âñôthér châñcë [ fanfiction ]

By findmeatbtsot7

something's that are lost will never return back just like you "I lost you.......it's all my fault....." "uhh... More

Îñtrôdúctîõñ
#1. Thè ñéws
#2. Thè fîrst mèét
#3. Fîrst dây bût lást yéãr ôf hîgh schôôl
#4. Thè úñsáîd lôvê
#5. Thè jôúrñëy öf èãch öthêrs háppîñèéss
#6. Thè strîñg ôf mîsûñdérstāñdîñg
#7 .Ã frîéñd îñ ñèéd îs á frîëñd îñdêêd
#8. Thê fîrst stép
#9 . Thè prômîsé ôf Lòvé
#10 . Thè jôûrñéy öf Lôvê
#11. Thê èñd ôf sprîñg dãys
#12. Thè frôzéñ lôvè
#13. whât îf thîs îs thé lást
#14 . Thê Lôst Lôvé

#15. Thè dârk wôrld

23 3 0
By findmeatbtsot7

When I opened my eyes ... I was in the hospital .... The first person I saw when I opened my eyes was jimin hyung and then Namjoon hyung , jin , suga and hope hyung beside me I saw my parents , Nano and y/n's parents ...

Jimin : tae .. woke up ... I will go and call the doctor ...

With that jimin ran ... I slowly tried to wake up but it was not possible my body pained like I was shot ... There were bandages and stiches all over my body ...

Within few minutes the doctor came inside the room ...

Doctor : so ... Mr. Taehyung how are you ? How are you feeling ?

I am feeling okay only doctor ..

Doctor : great to hear .. can everyone please wait outside ...

I was searching for that one person .. ya ... She is gone ... Away ... Thinking of her tears started to flow ... Like a river ... I don't want to live without her ... It's all my fault ... With that the doctor went after checking me up ..

(Meanwhile outside ...)

Jimin : finally ... He is awake after one week .. uhnn here comes the doctor

As soon as the doctor came outside everyone rushed towards him ...

Tae's dad : how is my son doctor ?

Doctor : ya ... He is fine ... But his mental condition is not good please take care of him ... Distract him from all those thoughts .. keep him free or else he will get stroke or other mental health disease

Tae's dad : for sure we will take care of him ... Doctor thankyou so much .. when can we discharge him from the hospital doctor ?

Doctor : maybe tomorrow morning

Tae's dad : thankyou so much doctor

Doctor : please do take care ..

Jimin : uncle I will take care it's better you all leave back ... I think it will be okay ...

Tae's dad : ya ... I was too thinking about it only .. I trust you all only .. please take care of him

Jimin : for sure we will uncle ....

With that the door revealed with jimin entering

Jimin : hey .. my alien how are you ?

He just came and hugged me his eyes were filled with tears ...

With him Namjoon , jin , hope and suga hyung also came and hugged me ..

I am fine jimin ... And jimin can you do me a favor ?

Jimin : anything for you tae ? Tell me

Can you call mom dad and y/n's mom and dad and Nano too inside please ..

Jimin : but ... ??

Please jimin ...

With that joon hyung went out to call them all ... And everyone entered ..  I felt ashamed of seeing there faces because ... I killed there only daughter ... There only princess .... And I made my mom and dad look down on me ... And killed Nano's close friend .... How can I face them ...

Tae's dad : yes ... Honey ..

Dad ... Mom ... I am sorry. .. it's because of me you lost your daughter in law ... And aunty and uncle sorry for killing your daughter it's all because of me .... It was my fault I killed your girl .. I feeling ashamed of myself ... I know sorry can't be enough to make all the wrongs I did as correct ... And nano I am sorry ..

Nano : keep ... Your sorry with you ... I don't need that ... If your love was true for her ... If you really cared for her ... Then find the person who did this to her and finish him off ... And then come and see me ...

With that she left .... Ya what she said was true .... For sure I will ... My thoughts were disturbed by y/n's dad..

Y/d : you don't take nano serious tae ... Ya we lost our daughter ... That doesn't mean you should also die ... If you ever wanna do one thing for us  ... Or if you ever think me as your dad also .. just promise me that you won't do like this again ... Never again ... I don't want to lose my son too... *He hugged and cried *

Tears were falling down ... But I couldn't do anything and I promised him ... That I will never do like this ...

With that everyone hugged me ... It was a family hug .... But without her it was incomplete ...

After few minutes everyone left the room and I called jimin who was only there ....

Jimin : yes ... Tae ?

How is the company going ?

Jimin : first you rest then we will talk about all these later ..

Jimin tell me right now ..

Jimin : that is .. it's going in loss everything is a mess now

Sorry.. jimin it's alll because of me

Jimin : no...no it's not like that

Yes ... It's because of me ... And for sure I will get back everything .. and jimin ... I want to stay in the same house where me and she used to live please shift all my clothes there itself jimin...

Jimin : but ... Taehyung ???

Please jimin ... I want to live atleast with her memories ...

Jimin: okay ... Okay I will do ..

With that jimin also left ... It was only me ... Tears started to pour when I was looking at the sky ... And again the sky is lonely without the moon ... And it's lonely forever and the moon is never coming back ... I was lost in her thoughts ...

(Magical time skipped to next morning ......)

Jimin : walk ... Slowly let's go ...

Ya .. ya jimin don't baby me ... I am fine I can walk ...

Jimin : what !? ... You are listening to me thats it ...

And suddenly from somewhere I heard jin hyungs voice ..

Jin : ya .. ya you should listen to this shorty ...

He was making fun of him ...

Jimin : I am not short hyung ..

And from another side I heard Namjoon hyung 's voice

Joon : stop ... Teasing him jin ..

With that everyone entered the car and

Magical time skip to the house

After few hours of ride we reached the house where  .. me and y/n lived ... I entered inside ... And went to our room jin hyung went to the kitchen to cook something for dinner and Namjoon hyung and jimin was chit chatting in the living room ...

I went to fresh up ... It's been along days I came here ...

I opened the closet ... Just her clothes lying there all arranged mixed with my clothes ...

The smell of hers was still there .... I was smiling while holding it in my hand ...

I still remember the first time I met her 6 years back .... Her smile wow.. her doe eyes in which I lose my whole self .. everything about her was just perfect ..

But now I miss her I lost her ... I killed her ...

My thoughts were disturbed by jimin voice ...

Jimin : tae ... Come down for dinner soon ...

Ya .. jimin I will

So with that I closed the closet ... Quickly took a shower dressed up and I went down ...

I saw jin , Namjoon and jimin also were talking ...

Joon : come take your seat mister

Hyung where is suga and hope hyung

Joon : actually they went for some case dealing outside the city

Ohh .. okay .. jimin bring me the office files after dinner ..

Jimin : but .. you should rest ?!

Ya .. ya I will but before that I want to see all those files ..

Jimin : however decided not to listen to me ... Okay but not too long okay ..

Ya .. ya okay

With that the dinner was going on ... And we were chit chatting ...

Before leaving joon hyung called me

Joon :  tae ... I want to tell you something

Ya hyung tell me ...

Joon : whatever happened is over ... In this there is no one's fault please don't ever do like this again ... I don't want to lose my friend as well as my brother ... Okay

Ya .. hyung I won't but I am a murderer ... So please don't change that alone ...

Joon : tae .. no not like that ... I just want to give you this.. her phone ... And her torn dresses her bag and some things of hers ... And tae ... I saw this shirt packed in a water proof bag which was also near the crime place .. it is a white shirt ... And a hand print name of yours ... I think maybe she did it for you ..

I got all those things from joon hyung's hand and I was so blank ... Not even tears were coming ..

With that he and jin hyung left ... 

I closed the door and entered the room ... With that I went to my room as I said jimin  kept all the files and required paperworks ..... So I sat put on the night lamp ... And I was going through everything ...

My mind was working both sides  ... I was thinking and wondering who has done this to her ... She is a girl who thinks not to harm anyone ... I have to start my investigation secretly without anyone knowing and before our 7th anniversary I have to find him and kill him ... My thoughts were interrupted by jimin

Jimin : tae ... Still sitting with the files uhnn ??? 😡😑😠

Ya .. ya I am going to bed

With that I went to bed ...

(Time just passed on just like that weeks and months passed by ....)

Time was flying in flick of seconds months passed by each and every day taehyung collects each and every information he gets ... Her place of work ... He started to investigate each and every person related to y/n ... In a  different way .. in a different name in a different identity ... No one was able to know what he was doing ... And he was also taking care of the company also ... He was almost close to the person ... But something was still missing ...

I was breaking my head in my room .... Something is still missing .. I couldn't find it and if I am finding that missing piece for sure I will find him...

I was walking inside the secret room I made in my house ... As I was thinking I suddenly caught the idea of looking at the things Namjoon hyung gave me that day ...

So I quickly went to the cupboard to take it ... She kept my finger print only as her password ... I was wondering whether it would work still ... But when I kept my finger it opened ... An smile skipped my face looking at the wallpaper ...

It was me and her ... I was going through the gallery it was filled with our pictures and the students pictures front the school she was working ... I was smiling and crying looking at all thos pictures of us ...

Everything each and every memories of hers were playing inside my head ... I was crying and smiling at the memories we spent together ...

When I was not near here she lived with my memories now I am living only with her memories ...

As I was seeing everything I couldn't find anything ... But suddenly there was a voice recorder ... In her phone which was oned on the day she was lost ... It's timing was 2.45 pm ... Which means after she left ... After our meet ..

So I touched the recording to hear it

( In the recording ......)

Y/n : please leave her you bastard ... What are you doing ? To her..

??? : Uhnn where did you come from

Y/n : leave her bitch or else for sure I will kill you ...

??? : First i should finish you off ..

Girl : please leave her ...

??? : * Beats her badly *

Y/n : hey .. you don't beat her

??? : Another problem

Y/n : uhnn .. don't beat me ... Don't come near me I belong to some one else ... It's paining don't beat me ....
* Crying and screaming * taehyung ... Please help me ... You bastard ... I am not gonna leave you

??? : Uhnnn ... You are beating me itself uhhhh...

Y/n : uhnnn ... Don't do that ... Tae... Hyung ..... Tae .... Where ... Are ... You ... Tae .... *Keeps on screaming tae's name * and girl you run go away I will take care of this idiot

And it becomes dead silence without any more noises .... Suddenly again voices are started to hear ...

??? : Finally you are mine now ... and that girl... That brat ...?? Leave her you are mine now ...

The criminals voice was heard clearly

??? : Finally you are finished ?? Let me throw you ..

It became dead silence and the recording was over .....

I was totally shocked broke ... And millions of feelings were going  inside me ... I couldn't shout but my heart was breaking into millions of pieces and I could hear it .... She was calling my name all along but me I was sleeping in the house that day ... When she was screaming for help I was shattered into pieces ... I didn't know what to do ... But I heard the criminals voice clearly and I am not letting him go so easily ...

With that I quickly went to the beard I collected all the informations ... I joined all the pieces and i found him.. I was shocked when I found the person ...

I found the missing piece ... I found him ... And for sure he is dead in my hands for sure ... He is that bastard let my girl in pain .... I know who you are and I am coming for you Mr.

With that I took my phone to call jimin ....

______________________________________
(✿^‿^)

Thankyou so much for taking your time and reading my story it means so much for me ... I am sorry if it is not up to your expectations ... I willl work hard ... And here is the quote for today

You did a great job today too as always .... Fighting 💜

Stay tuned to know who is that person who killed y/n ...

To be continued .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 329 50
"Does your heart only beat for me?" "will you wait for me even when you know I am never yours?" "are you sure? because your eyes are saying somethin...
320K 17.9K 11
"And I can't believe you y/n!! First time in these eight fuckin years of relationship, I had a real enjoyment on my birthday." He snapped, angrily. ...
65.1K 1.7K 43
We once felt perfect for each other until he showed me how evil he could be. "Get away from me, you're sick!" I screamed, pulling myself away from h...
264K 9.9K 48
"W-what is my fault? Why are you being like this? Do you hate me?" "You asked me what is your fault?! Because of your stupid action, I lost her! I lo...