Bonded

By cryptid-l0ver

Alpha!Ambarussa x Omega!reader You were a very wild omega. Always running in nature without a care of the wor... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter Five

5.8K 123 5
By cryptid-l0ver

The elven twins stood there looking to you with wide eyes, their jaw clench so tightly that almost broke their teeth. They were trying everything to not go to you and knot you until you didn't know your name.

A while they were trying to calm their inner alpha, you were completely lost to your omega. Swaying your ass up the air to them, desperately wanting an alpha to knot you. Your eyes glittered in happiness when you see Amras walking quickly towards you, throwing his weapons to the side, his grey eyes full of lust and possession.

A relief sigh fell from your lips when you feel his cool hand on your feverish skin, groping your firm asscheek. Your teary eyes met his and you let out a needy whimper, making him growl in need.

"Please!... It hurts, Alpha!" you mewl as you feel another cramp hitting you in full force. You push your ass forward so his massive bulge in his pants was rubbing against your soaked slit.

Amras took a deep breath, moaning lowly as your lovely scent fill his lungs. "Shh... It's okay, Omega... I'm gonna take care of you." he growls which made you shiver in excitement.

You hear him open his leather pants and your heart begins beating fast, your mind foggy with desire and need. A loud moan escapes from you as you feel Amras's massive member rub against your swollen clit, your eyes roll back with the feel of his bulbous head spread your sweet nectar around.

Suddenly, Amras delicious touch vanished which made you whimper in pain. You heard something trashing around behind you along with groans and snarls. Sitting up, you look back and gasp, seeing the two elven brothers throwing punches to each other.

Amrod kicks his brother's ribs and wraps a robe around Amras's wrists. "Calm down, brother! This isn't right!" Amrod said softly, trying to calm his brother. Then, he looks back at you. You could see his inner fight in his stormy eyes, the beast was trying to free himself, trying to answer the call of your omega.

He walks to you and you moan lowly as you smell his delicious masculine scent, wanting to bury your face on his strong neck and sniff his magnificent scent. "Y/n... You need to calm down..." he said gently but still with a firm voice. "You aren't yourself right now... this is your heat talking." he takes off his cloak and wraps around you, covering your naked body.

You grab his large hand and put it around your heavy breast, looking up to him with hooded eyes. "I need you, Alpha!" you moan. In the distance, you could hear the growls and snarls coming from Amras, who was trying to get out of his bindings.

Amrod groans and shakes his head, his beautiful long auburn hair falling over his shoulder. "No, you don't!...C'mon, Y/n! Let's go back to our camp." he picks you up, putting all you weight on one arm while the other drags his twin brother which won him a lot of curses from Amras.

When you three arrive at the camp, Amrod left his brother by the fire and took you to your tent, gently putting you on your soft bed. Then, he turns back to leave but you stop him by pulling him to you. You notice that his inner battle was coming to an end, the beast was almost free and you welcome it with open arms.

"Don't leave me..." you whisper against his lips. Your eyes fixed on his stormy ones. You brush your lips against his, kissing his chin and jaw, feeling his strong hands explore your body. You kiss softly the corner of his mouth and then his lips, biting hungrily his lip which earns you a growl from him.

Amrod grabs a fistful of your h/c hair and pulls you to him, kissing you with tongue and teeth. You throw his cloak away, making you bare to his hungry eyes. He has lost the battle and the beast is finally free.

He pushes you down and studies every inch of your body. "Oh, Eru... You're beautiful, Y/n... a work of art," he whispers under his breath. You feel your cheeks burn with his complement since you had never been complimented like this. A shiver runs down your spine when you feel his fingers brush against your erect nipple, arching your back so you could have his amazing hand crush against your breast. "So soft..." he groans while groping your tits, fascinated by their softness.

You slowly open your legs, show him your soaked sex, and move your hands down between your thighs. A breathless moan fell from your lips as your fingers touch your swollen clit, rubbing small circles on the nerve bud.

Amrod gets rid of his clothes quickly, showing you his flawless pale skin and hard muscles. Your eyes widen as you see his massive cock standing up proudly, bobbing with his weight. This was your first time seeing one and you were marvelous by his beauty, seeing the small but firm veins around his massive member.

You swallow dryly and wrap your small hand around his cock, giving a small stroke. "It's so big... I hope it fits." you squeal, nerves running through your veins.

Amrod smirks down to you, he had a feral look on his eyes and that made shiver in excitement. "Don't worry, my omega... I will try to be gentle," he said softly, his eyes softened a little.

Suddenly, a loud crash along with a snarl comes from outside, make you yelp in fear. Amrod chuckles and shook his head, leaning down to kiss your breasts. "Amras has finally joined the party." as he said that, Amras walks in. He had a feral look like his brother but it was more displayed. His clothes were ripped when he frees himself, leaving him only in pants which were discarded quickly as he jumps to the bed, joining you and Amrod.

"I would kill you right now if I wasn't so damn hard, brother!" Amras growls lowly to his twin.

Amrod only chuckles while he sucks and bites gently your nipples, making you a moaning mess. Amras push away a piece of your hair from your face and leans down, kissing away the pleasure tears that have fallen from your eyes. "You smell so fucking good, my sweet omega... I was going crazy outside just by smelling your sweet scent," he whispers against your ear, biting harshly your earlobe. "You are a lucky omega, Y/n... Having two alphas pleasing you... Tell to your alphas what you want, sweet omega!"

You whimper and moan just by hearing his words and having Amrod playing with your tits. You look down and see his pupils so large that the beautiful grey has disappeared. His cool touch was delicious against your feverish skin, making your heat more bearable. In the corner of your eye, you saw Amras's cock standing up also proudly, waiting for some kind of attention.

Taking a deep breath, you close your eyes as another cramp hit you. "I..I want you...both of you." you mewl. You knew that this was a bad decision, knowing that it will be awful consequences coming up but you are willing to go forward. You felt a connection with these two alphas... with these two elven Princes.

Amrod and Amras look to each other, having a mental discussion between them. After a while, they both nod and look down at you. Their eyes sparkling with lust and...love? You don't know if it was real but it feels good to have someone to love you, to worship you and protect you.

Amrod starts kissing your skin gently, moving down from your breasts to your soaked slit. You gasp in surprise as he gives you small licks on your swollen pearl, his long fingers rubbing softly against your folds.

Amras sit beside you and move your head to the side, capturing your lips on his. His kiss was gentle but quickly turns into something more demanding, hungrier. He swallows your moans and whimpers, his large hand squeezing softly your breast.

You were dizzy from all the strong feelings that were running through your body, feeling the talent tongue of Amrod on your sex and the skillful fingers of Amras playing with your nipples, pulling and pitching. Your orgasm hit you by surprise, gushing into Amrod's tongue. Your back arch and a pleasured cry fell from your lips, leaving you breathless.

Amrod lifts his head a little, taking a deep breath. "She tastes so good, Amras... Nectar from the Valar," he said while sitting up while sucking his fingers, licking your juices away. They look down to you, seeing your limp form on the bed. Your chest going up and down as you try to catch your breath.

Amras took Amrod's place between your thighs and Amrod sits beside your head, kissing lovely. You taste your essence on his tongue but you didn't mind. Your eyes widen as you feel Amras rubbing his cock against your slit, covering his massive member with your nectar. Amrod kiss your cheek and smile down to you.

"Relax, my omega... It may hurt a little but will vanish quickly...we promise!" he murmured as Amras start pushing in, stretching you tightly. A hiss fell from your lips when Amras was all in, feeling so full. You took small breathes, trying to relax as Amrod said but it was a little difficult since you have a really really big thing inside you for the first time. You look down to where you and Amras were connected, seeing your slit taking him hungrily.

Amras stood till for a moment, letting you adjust to his size. Amrod was beside you, looking at you while stroking his massive member. His grey eyes wild and full of lust, seeing your soaked pussy happily taking his brother cock.

You squeeze your velvet walls tightly around Amras's cock which made him groan in pleasure. "Oh, Eru! You're so tight, Y/n!" he hisses while looking down to you.

You begin slowly rocking your hips, mewl loudly as the small friction of his manhood made sparkles blow in your foggy mind. "Please! More!...Give me more, Alphas!" you moan. "So good!"

A growl fell from Amras and Amrod lips as they hear your words. You cry in surprise as Amras gave you a hard thrust, bouncing you on his cock. His thrusts were slow but hard, forcing cries and moans from you.

You look to the side and move your hand forward, grabbing Amrod's cock. He hisses in surprise and thrust into your fist, sighing in relief at the pleasure attention. You squeeze your hand around his manhood, rubbing your thumb on the mushroom-like head, spreading his pre-cum.

Amras leans down, putting each hand beside you, and begin moving faster. His full balls slapping against your asscheeks, creating a wet sound from your juices that have dripped down.

The small tent was filled with moans and groans along with the smell of sex which made you even hornier, wanting all their love. You could sense your second orgasm getting close but you try to contain it, wanting to cum with them.

Suddenly, Amras sit down, pulling you up so you were sitting on his cock. He spread apart your asscheeks and smile gently to you. "You are such a good omega... My sweet omega..." his praises made your heart melt, making your inner omega purr in pleasure. You feel Amrod behind you, rubbing his spit on your bundle of nerves, easying his finger inside your asshole.

You look back, your face contoured in nerves. "Amrod?... What are you doing?" you asked, moaning softly at the strange sensation that he was bringing to you.

He smiles gently and took his finger out, rubbing the tip of his cock against your asshole. "Make you feel good, my omega... Relax... You will like this." he whispers against your ear. You nod and relax, resting your back against Amrod's chest. Amras moves his hand down, his long fingers rubbing small circles around your clit, distract you from the sudden intrusion on your tight ring of muscle.

Amrod pushes his gigantic manhood inside while you try your best to relax, being filled by two powerful alphas. You took deep breaths, feeling a mix of pain and pleasure at the same time. After some time of trying to adjust to their cocks, the two brothers begin thrusting at the same time, growling possessively to each other.

Your back arched as Amras touch your sweet spot, making you almost see stars. "Its feels so g..good!...more... I want more!" you mewl while grabbing a fistful of Amrod's silky hair.

And with your command, the twin's brothers begin furiously thrusting faster and harder, leaving you breathless between them. You were surrounded by their rich smoky scent, feeling loved and safe in their embrace.

You feel their knots begin to swollen, forcing your orgasm to run through your boiling veins. A wave of pure pleasure runs over you, drown you in ecstasy. You chanted their names like a soft prayer, whishing to feel this feeling forever.

You squeeze tightly around them, wanting them to cum with you. Amras let out a feral growl and thrust his knot inside you, locking in place while shooting his seed. Amrod was next, pushing gently his knot into place, filling you up with his hot seed.

During this bliss moment, the elven twins made something that would change their lives forever...and yours too. Bury their faces on each side of your neck, both sink their teeth on your sensitive skin, piercing your scent gland.

Leaving their mark on you.... their omega.

Hey Guys!! Here's a new chapter of Bonded! I don't if this count like incest but oh well😂 I hope you like it and feel free to comment and tell me what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541 18 2
Stolen from the Demon's lair. They marked and mated me against my will, forever changing my fate. I thought nothing could be worse than being sacrifi...
596 29 2
Cypress and roasted almonds. The scent Harry breathed in was comforting and alluring. It made him want to get closer, to roll his neck against the wo...
8.5K 193 1
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- NSFW Themes A/B/O Dynamics Intersex Males Mating Runs Slight Blood Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, r...
25.4K 880 24
Every year, all omegas over the age of 18 are required to participate in The Run. The omegas shift into their wolf forms, enter the forest at dawn...