Vagabond | JJK

By Covavee

๐™ซ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™: ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™—, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™๏ฟฝ... More

Intro: Vagabond
01 | Back Home
02 | Bodyguard?
03 | Fight
04 | Girlfriend?
05 | Hot
Awards 2020
07 | Laughter
08 | Needs
09 | Bunny
10 | Tracked
11 | Identity
12 | Family
13 | Regret
14 | Jiminie
15 | Doubt
16 | New Beginning
17| Promise
18 | Wounded
19 | Interview
20 | Gone
21 | New Feelings
22 | Call
23 | File
24 | Love U
25 | I don't want to lose you
26 I Truth
27 I Tears

06 | Intruder

455 48 19
By Covavee

06

INTRUDER

I tapped my foot against the carpeted floor as I awaited for Jungkook to come out of his room; dressed, "I can't believe what I just saw" I muttered to myself.

"Why was it too big?" Jungkook startled me as he came out of his room, wearing a black t-shirt coupled with a pair of black shorts, he smirked.

"You are lewd!" I stated. 

"Look who's talking, pervert" He commented reminding me of the incident.

A few moments ago

"AHH, my eyes!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as his towel slowly found its way to his feet and my eyes immediately trailed to his lower part of the body, a quick glance had me screaming.

"Hey, pervert, close your eye now!" He shouted while trying to get the towel around his torso, this time higher up, while my head turned around at the speed of lightning.

"I'll wait outside"

-

"Just unlock my room for please, I've been waiting for 20 minutes." I was beyond annoyed by now, 'I hope I don't regret taking up this job' I thought, trailing behind Jungkook, who opened the door to one of the rooms.

"The room next door is my sister's, you do not enter without her permission" he clarified, while he waited for me to enter the room, "Quick place your stuff and make your ass downstairs" I let my luggage roll into the room before I followed his faint figure, catching up quickly. 

Sitting on the sofa, metres apart I initiated the conversation, "Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to you know barge into your room but-"

"It's okay, just don't ever do it again I guess" he wanted to erase that moment out his life, "We got some talking to do"

"Go on, I've just got a few things to say"

"Don't you think you have said enough" he sarcastically noted, "Anyway listen to me first, first of all, you being my 'fake girlfriend' will not go ahead without the permission of my CEO, and just to let you know it will be very unlikely, secondly you are my bodyguard and only my bodyguard, you do not interfere with my personal life in any way and thirdly, don't follow me everywhere, I'm a grown man, I can take care of myself"

"Well Jungkook, I'm glad to know that you can take care of yourself but you got to cooperate with me for the next year and then you are free and as you have said I don't interfere in your personal life and you don't interfere in mine, and to do with your CEO, I'll have that sorted out" I spoke, "And with that my job starts now" I declared as Jungkook got up from his seat, leaving me sitting on the couch dumbfounded of why he just left. 

"Didn't you say your job has started?" He spoke wearing his shoes.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I got a career you see, unlike you" He noted.

"Jungkook, I'm stating this for the last time but right now this is my job and please don't comment about my career" I was annoyed, this man was demeaning me and that was something I never took lightly, "Let's leave" I followed him to his car.

Soon we arrived at modern, glass built 15 storey building, it was ethereal, "So this is your company?" I gazed outside.

"Yes, now wear this" he passed me a mask, which I gladly took. Stepping a foot into the building, it was silent. Trailing behind Jungkook, I found myself gazing at the photos of many people all who were celebrities, "Get in before I leave you" Jungkook demanded as he entered the elevator, trudging along we went up to the 15th floor, "We are meeting Bang PD" he stated, leaving the elevator.   

Sitting in front of a huge desk in the CEO Bang Hyunsik's Office, "so I guess you are the bodyguard hired for Jungkook"

"Yes I am sir" Soon he talked me through some basic information and a contract I needed to follow, reading through it I saw a line, which shattered my plans, 'You Do Not Interfere Yourself With Any Of the Bangtan Members'

"Actually Sir, I've got something to say, without Jungkook here" I turned over to Jungkook who was glaring at me.

"Jungkook, go to practice, the boys are waiting" He shooed him off while I explained a few bits of information that I had managed to gather without busting myself. Leaving his office, I followed the map to the practice room 3 in the hope he would agree to my terms and conditions just as I was about to enter a voice startled me, "Jinhee! fine I'll agree to it but I hope you are well aware of the side effects, some fans can be toxic, are you sure you will be able to handle it?" He asked.

"Of course, I will, I mean if I can handle Jungkook, I could handle his fans too" I reassured him, while he nodding leaving for his pending work, while I grabbed a hold of the door handle, unlocking it I was welcome with an overpowering men's deodorant - it was immersing. 

Soon I had 7 pair of eyes looking down at me, one was glaring, "Guys, Park Jinhee, my bodyguard " he whispered the last part annoyed.

"Hi, I'm Jinhee" I introduced myself, "Jungkook's bodyguard" I emphasised bodyguard a little too loud, '2 can play this game Jeon'I thought, I guess I found my way of annoying him the way he does.

"Well, come in" A cute faced guy let me in, soon they all found themselves introducing themselves, Jimin was the one who was silent throughout the time, "What happened?" I asked him.

"Nothing, I'm just worried for Jungkook" He let out, "He is my brother, yet I couldn't protect him"

"Don't worry I'm here to protect him" Again I was good a reassuring people.

"Guys lets get to practice quick" Their choreographer spoke, while I sat on the couch in the corner, eyeing all of them, they were great dancers, especially the guy, Jung Hoseok, his movement was well defined, my eyes trailed at his precise movements, finding myself memorising the steps with my feet. It wasn't until I saw a figure from the corner of my eyes, though my eye never left Hoseok but my full attention was given to the unknown individual. I could clearly see he was gathering information with his camera, so I remained low at first thinking it was paparazzi but then a red laser was visible at the back of Jungkook's neck, discreetness was at it's finest. I slowly made my way up to the boys, before I saw another flash. 

A photo was being taken, my quick reflexes caused me to pull Jungkook into a hug while my back was exposed to the intruders - whoever they were, they weren't getting any piece of information, soon the click was heard, leaving Jungkook I had run out the building as fast as I could getting a glimpse of the man. 

Standing outside I sighed, catching a flash of his neck tattoo - was all I needed.

A/N:

Chapter 6!!

As you all may know now, I'm starting new thing to encourage exercise, so whenever you finish reading a chapter of my book, I'd like it if you do a 30-minute workout - this NOT for weight-loss or anything but I'm saying this because 30-minute exercise every day can lead to enormous benefits in terms of your mood, health, weight and the ability to live an independent and fulfilling life. It doesn't have to be difficult, suit it to yourself, but try and exercise. It is only an encouragement if you physically cannot then please don't feel pressurised. 

Stay Safe.

Hope you enjoyed reading xx

Avi xx

(18/06/20)

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
129K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...
133K 3.4K 47
Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They have overcome many hardships. They have...
149K 5.7K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...