(completed)Reunited (Fortnite...

By WHATY0UD01NG

When lynx gone missing Meowscles still had hope to find her. Until she showed up unexpected will she remember... More

Character Information
Chapter 1:Miss you
Chapter 2:The new Student is.....
information
Chapter 3: Boys night
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5:𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6:𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔
Sorry
Sorry again
Chapter 7: Graduation Party
Chapter 8-The Truth
Chapter 9:College
Thank you
Chapter 10:Bullies
Chapter 11:Bullies Pt.2
Hello guys
Chapter 12:7 years Later -Ending
New Book

Chapter 4:Who was that?

768 3 3
By WHATY0UD01NG

meowscles Pov

When everyone left i stayed home and watch some funny cat videos. When i was done watching them i went straight to bed Because i was really Really tired.

In the morning

I woke up to my Alarm,Gosh i wish i can sleep forever.

Drift called me and told me Today was Brights Birthday. So I got up and changed into something. Hoodie and some Jeans and Boots.

As I was Walking I seen a shadow of a cat but it looked Human. I looked it was a Robotic Cat. It looked like a female.

So I walked away, until she saw me. I was scared. I fell on the ground. She held her hand out and told me it would be ok I'm not going to hurt you.

I told her Who she was, She told me she was Black cat and Worked at the agency. I work there to But I never seen her around.

She told me she was New. I guess she already knew Who I was. I looked at the time I told her I had to go. And I ran off.

When I arrived at Drifts House EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING was Decorated like Everything. It was Brights 18th Birthday. They stared Dating when they were 15 years old. I mean in 9th grade.

An hour later lynx Finally arrived. She told us she had something to do. Weird she was Never late for anything.

When the party Ended everyone went home. Finally, Im Fucking Free from this. FINALLY!!!!!

I'm still wonder who that black cat was. she works At the Agency just like me. Midas said we were getting a new Agent.

Since we got no School Monday. Midas Said we got a mission to do. So we did it on Monday.

Plus I'm very good at missions. And Shadow we are trying to destroy them.

Brutus Betrayed us and Moved to shadow. How dare he. Only if things go South he would Still be in Ghost.

So Midas told me to take rest for Monday. And I will do that.

(𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕚 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕪.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 488 113
trolls world tour characters answering questions and doing dares and you can ask or dare me too And I did it because I was bored And also some inter...
41.1M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
1.7M 93.1K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...
16.8K 398 11
[ ha_eji_ ] jeonwoos posted a photo