Recovery- After Mockingjay Ev...

Par skyes_curse

Katniss and Peeta Mellark have officially survived the 74th, 75th, and the 76th Hunger Games. All those Victo... Plus

Night terrors.
Aftermath
Mockingjays and The Woods
Mom...
Pregnant
Baby
No Sleeping In
Halloween's Girl on Fire
Big Bwother!
Kicking
NOTICE

Family???

175 3 2
Par skyes_curse

Katniss

He wants a family?! We are only Nineteen, for Snow's sake! I hated to be the bearer of bad news... but I also dislike to be the bearer of kids, at nineteen! I think deeply about kids, and realize they aren't that bad, maybe we should try get me pregnant...

"Okay," I decide, finally.

Peeta

She agreed! I try to hide my excitement from her, but it ain't working. We both smile, look at each other, and go to the bedroom.

Sorry, Folks, no details...

When I wake, I see Katniss' head on my bare chest. Her eyes are closed and she is sleeping, soundly, with no nightmares, for once. I close my eyes and fall asleep again.

In the morning, Katniss takes a pregnancy test, she decides to tell me the results whilst she is still in the bathroom.

She's...

Hahaha! CLIFFHANGERS!!!
Do you think Katnip is preggers? Do you think that Peeta will be happy if she isn't???
Bye!
~•~
ChoosingAblaze.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

16.2K 149 16
this is a heartland fanfiction that takes place in the timeline of season 8. this is not my story idea I am writing this for one of my very loyal fan...
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
679K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC