My Pro Singer🎤🎶 (Hawks/ Kei...

By TheCuteBeanUwU

You are a famous Singer, who also is an Annominous Pro Hero. Nobody had seen your real face when being a pro... More

Information You Need To Know Before💞
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Holy shit!?
Chapter 6
question?
New story!
Chapter 7
Hero Suit! + Update on myself
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 3

5.6K 183 148
By TheCuteBeanUwU

Your focus was now on your fans, who were screaming your name like crazy. You waved towards all of them and quickly talked in the microphone.

''Hello Everyone! Who is excited about today's concert!!''

They screamed in excitement while you just laughed,

''That's what I like to hear! Now enjoy the show!'' You said while looking up to the ceiling, that was open and you could see the sky with its stars.

You Stood in your Bigging position, your eyes twitch to the side, where Hawks was sitting.

You saw him sitting, quite intrigued by what you will be doing next. You took a deep breath, as the music began.

(You can play the song above now if you're on your phone while reading this, Just search Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling and Izzy Hale on Spotify or other apps)

You Began to walk forward, while the music starts to play.

''I pirouette in the dark~, I see the stars through me~~.''

The Violin in the back, made you forget your worries as you sang further.

''Tired Mechanical heart~, Beats til the song disappears~~.''

When the pace of the song began to go faster, you felt yourself wanting to sing louder, so everyone in the crowd could hear you.

''Somebody shine a light~~, I'm frozen by the fear in me. Somebody make me feel alive and SHATTER ME~~.''

You hold the mic tighter.

''So cut me from the line~~, Dizzy, spinning, endlessly. Somebody make me feel alive and SHATTER ME~~!''

After that line, the background dancers and you were doing the choreography of that part. Your Adrenaline kept flowing threw your veins, while singing further.

''Somebody make me feel alive, and Shatter me!''

The pace of the song became slower, as your gaze looked at the side, through the V.I.P room.

''If only the clockworks could speak, I wouldn't be so alone. We burn every magnet and spring, and spiral into the unknown~~.''

While singing, you saw some red feathers in the corner of your eyes. The pace of the song speeds up again.

''Somebody shine a light~~, I'm frozen by the fear in me. Somebody make me feel alive and SHATTER ME~~. So cut me from the line~~, Dizzy, spinning endlessly. Somebody make me feel alive and SHATTER ME~~!''

You walked forwards to greet some fans, who were sticking their hands out for you to hold out, you hold a few and returned to your original spot.

''If I break the glass the I'll have to fly. There's no one to catch me if I take a dive. I'm scared of changing, the days stay the same. The world is spinning but only in gray.''

The Red feathers came closer, they picked you up. You could be just in time to regain your balance, so You just stood on the floating platform of feathers. When the violin began to play and stop, you were high in the air with the firework going off behind you and everyone looked around in awe.

''Somebody shine a light~~, I'm frozen by the fear in me. Somebody make me feel alive and SHATTER ME~~.''

your voice was heard strongly as you float over the audience.  

''So cut me from the line~~, Dizzy, spinning, endlessly. Somebody make me feel alive and SHATTER ME~~!''

You hold the 'me' as a long note, as you laid down on the platform of feathers, sticking your hand out so people could yours. You floated around for a bit, but then they stopped by the stage.

you stepped off of the feathers, being careful not to trip. They floated away, you were assured that they would go back to Hawks. You dance for a bit as the last sentence came up.

''Somebody make me feel alive and SHATTER ME!!!''

You struck your end pose, as you panted heavily

The audience is going wild! Not only was the performance one of your best you ever did, but the fact that someone came up the stage.

You heard someone whistle quite hard, so you looked towards the side and saw Hawks coming up the stage.

'Is this idiot for real?' you thoughed.

''Welcome Hawks, Glad you could join us.'' You said with those fake smiles that nobody sees through.

He twitched an eyebrow in confusion. You walked towards him, so everybody could hear what he had to say.

''I'm glad to be here, chickadee.'' You cringed a bit at the nickname but ignored the feeling.

''So Hawks, what do I own the pleasure of you being here?'' You asked him through the microphone.

His eyes seemed to light up when you asked him,

''Well, how can I miss an opportunity to hear my favorite artist up close!'' He said towards you with a smirk.

'can you NOT look at me with that look?!?', you mentally screamed at him.

''It's an honor to have you as my fan, so feel free to sit there and enjoy the show-up close.'' You said with a fake smile, cause in your head you were screaming at him for his dumbass behavior.

You turned back to the audience, ''Okay, let's go, 3,2,1!''

-After the concert-  

After the show ended, you scowled off the stage, 'is he serious right now?!? Is he STUPID!?!' you complained mentally.

you then saw him come off stage, so you just walked up to him, not trying to hide your anger.

''Are you kidding me Hawks?!? Do you know how many rumors this will start!?'' you spat at him, he put his arms up in defense.

''wow, wow, calm down Chickadee. We can't be having people fighting here now, do we?'' He said with his famous smirk.

'God I hate that smirk' you thoughed.

You were still angry, but you forced yourself to calm down.

''You know, now that you are here, the media would spread nasty rumors about it, you know that right?'' you say in disbelieve of his stupidity.

''I know, but rumors will stay rumors, let them think what they want, only we know the truth,'' he said with a serious tone, that honestly didn't suit his personality.

There was a silence, an Awkward silence to say the least.

'the audience was more enthusiastic than normal cause of the first performance...' you thoughed.

You began to walk towards your private dressing room. You looked back at Hawks, you opened your mouth and spoke, ''Oh and Hawks...''

Now his attention was on your figure.

''Thanks... for the feathers... It really helped my performance.'' You gave him a smile of appreciation.

He looked a bit in shock of your sudden mood change, but none of the less he smiled at you. You could have sworn that there was some pink dust on his cheeks.

''No problem Melody.'' He said with his signature smile.

''Call me Y/n, Also...'' You began.

''You don't have to force your smile, I like a natural smile better,'' you stated while walking away, leaving a big bird dumbfounded.

You sighed while walking towards your dressing room, ready to head home and sleep for the day.

'What a day.'

*ping*

A sudden sound of a phone got your attention.

Unknown:

Hey Siren, It's me Hawks, Let's patrol tomorrow at my hometown.

You:

Alright, send me a place and time and I see you there

  You really wanted to sleep now, making yourself grumpier by the thought of that.

'Tomorrow is going to be full of 'fun', I can already feel it.'

*1213 words*

Hi Guys! It has been a while, but here is the chapter! (。・∀・)ノ゙

So how are you guys holding up? I also want to thank you guys for the 180 reads already!! Σ(っ °Д °;)っ

With that said, bye guys!! Have a great Day/Night!! (^///^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792K 20.3K 94
(Y/N) lives a special life, attending U.A in hopes of one day becoming a pro hero. One day, the number three hero stops by, and your home-room teach...
557 18 6
Y/n Todoroki, an 18-year old on her way to pursue her dream of being a singer. Keigo Takami, a 22-year old pro hero. Y/n has just the biggest crush o...
814K 25.1K 82
(Completed) After running into Hawks while on your internship he offers to help train you. The two of you then become good friends. 3 years later aft...
227K 3.9K 11
Hot Manz Hawks x (fem) Reader! Please vote it would help me out a lot :)