𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢...

By Lia2NE1

ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴠ sᴛʏʟᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛᴀɴᴛs sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ £50,00... More

❤︎𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜❤︎
❤︎Episode 1
❤︎Episode 2
❤︎Episode 3
❤︎Episode 4
❤︎Episode 5
❤︎Episode 6
❤︎Episode 7
❤︎Episode 8
❤︎Episode 9
❤︎Episode 11
❤︎Episode 12
❤︎Episode 13
❤︎Episode 14
❤︎Episode 15
❤︎Episode 16
❤︎Episode 17
❤︎Episode 18
❤︎Episode 19
❤︎Episode 20
❤︎Episode 21
❤︎Episode 22
❤︎Episode 23
❤︎Episode 24
❤︎Episode 25
❤︎Episode 26
❤︎Episode 27
❤︎Episode 28
❤︎Episode 29
❤︎Episode 30 ✨
❤︎Episode 31 ✨
❤︎Episode 32 ✨
❤︎Episode 33 ✨
❤︎Episode 34
❤︎Episode 35
❤︎Episode 36
❤︎Episode 37
❤︎Episode 38
❤︎Episode 39
❤︎Episode 40
❤︎Episode 41
❤︎Episode 42
❤︎Episode 43
❤︎Episode 44
❤︎Episode 45
❤︎Episode 46
❤︎Episode 47 - FINALE ✨
❤︎Paradise Mansion The Reunion: TEASER
❤︎Reunion - Part 1
❤︎Reunion - Part 2
❤︎Reunion - Part 3

❤︎Episode 10

8K 486 1.5K
By Lia2NE1

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

A heated fight shook the mansion

"Fuck with me again my guy I dare you!!"

And flutters emerged

""That's cute. In that case I'll be here to protect you. Ma belle."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

Jelousy strikes some islanders

"It's not fair of you to do that."

"Get over it."

And cards are laid out

"I like her"

ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 10 ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ?! Wᴏᴡ! ɪᴍ sᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ғᴏʀ sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ! I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. Dᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs!

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼
ʟᴇᴛs ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ 💃💃💃

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"Taesan seems like a really nice girl. I'd like to see where it goes. But I also can't wait to talk to all the other girls. I never know who I might really connect with. So I'm intrigued to getting to know everyone..."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

After the conversation between Taesan and Taehyung, he smiles to himself as he moves around the mansion to see who he could talk to next. He sees Ashlyn sit on the sofa swing by herself and makes his way over.

Taehyung:"Mind if I sit?"

Ashlyn pushes up her glasses and sits up as she smiles.

Ashlyn:"Of course. How are you?"

Taehyung:"I'm great thank you, how are you? Sorry I'm still learning names."

Ashlyn can't help but smile at Taehyung's charming smile.

Ashlyn:"I'm Ashlyn."

Taehyung:"Ashlyn, that's a really nice name."

Ashlyn:"Thank you so much."

She giggles.

Taehyung:"I just thought I'd come and talk to you, just to get to know you a bit more. So what do you do?"

Ashlyn:"I'm a stylist. So I usually work in like fashion week, music videos, I've done work with quite some big name brands."

Taehyung:"That's quite impressive. You're quite familiar with the industry. So I take it you've been to Paris fashion week?"

Ashlyn grins as she nods.

Ashlyn:"Of course! Paris is definitely one of my favourite places."

At the sound of that, Taehyung can't help but smile brightly as he gazes at her.

Taehyung:"Well I'm glad my home town is one of your favourite places. I hope to see you at the next fashion week."

Ashlyn:"I'll be there."

Ashlyn shyly laughs as Taehyung smiles.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"He's such a lovely guy. Like you can tell he's got his head straight, he knows what he's doing in life. And lets not forget he's stunning haha."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"I like Ashlyn, she's seems really nice. I'm glad I got to know a bit more about her."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Taehyung:"So from what I've seen on the outside, you're coupled up with Hoseok but you and Jungkook?"

Ashlyn:"Yeah it's a bit complicated, like me and Jungkook were initially coupled up but then things got in the way. So now I actually don't really know where me and him stand. Like I do really like him but since he's been coupled up with Taesan, I'm not sure where exactly his heads at."

Taehyung nods.

Taehyung:"I understand. I do hope you get the answers you deserve. You're a lovely girl so anyone would be lucky to have you. Both you and Taesan."

Ashlyn blushes and smiles.

Ashlyn:"That's very kind of you. Have you spoken to anymore of the girls? How's it been going?"

Taehyung:"Uh so far I've only really spoken to, Jennie and Kaia, mostly on the date. Then I've just had a conversation with Taesan, she's absolutely lovely. And now you."

Taehyung smiles at her.

Ashlyn:"Is there anyone you kind of got your eyes on?"

Taehyung looks around at the other girls and smiles to himself.

Taehyung:"I'll still need to get to know everyone before I know who I connect with the most."

Ashlyn:"You're quite a mysterious guy you are."

They both laugh as she nudges him.

Taehyung:"I'm just the type of guy who like to make sure I've made a good decision before I make them."

Ashlyn:"That's a smart way to go about it. I'm very interested in knowing what your decision will be."

Taehyung looks at her and smiles.

Taehyung:"All in good time."

Standing in the kitchen, Kaia sees Taehyung wrap up his conversation with Ashlyn and begins walking over. She pretends to keep herself busy as he smiles at her.

Taehyung:"Kaia could I talk to you?"

Kaia smiles and nods her head eagerly.

Kaia:"Yeah of course."

The two walk over to the pool and take a seat while they dip their feet.

Taehyung:"How are you? I haven't had the chance to talk to you more since our date."

Kaia:"A'm great thank you. You been enjoying the mansion so far?"

Taehyung:"Yeah it's been good, apart from the whole commotion and everything haha. But I just wanted to talk to you a bit more."

Kaia giggles, she grows shy around Taehyung.

Kaia:"A'm an open book. So ask away."

Taehyung:"So you told me you're a beauty consultant, where do you see yourself heading with that?"

Kaia:"Um ah really hope to open up ma own beauty store or start up ma own makeup brand. A'm actually really interested in tak'in a business course."

Tae's eyes widen with interest.

Taehyung:"Wow that's impressive."

Kaia:"Like people always mistake us for like a dumb blonde but like a'm not. A'h do like education."

Both her and Taehyung laugh.

Taehyung:"I never saw you as a dumb blonde so don't worry. I think you're a lot smarter than you let on. You've got a big heart and I can see that. I like that about you."

Kaia:"Y'a making us blush."

Kaia hides her face and squeals as Taehyung laughs at her shyness.

Taehyung:"You get so nervous around me, it's cute."

Kaia:"You make us nervous."

The pair of them laugh again.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"aaah, he's so charming it's unreal. Ah really like his vibe. Ah really wanna see where things go with him."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"Kaia's lovely. I hope people can see more of her smart side because it's definitely there. She's got her head screwed on I like it."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

As Taehyung and Kaia continue to talk, Jennie looks over and sees them. She watches them for a few moments. She watches and they laugh and giggle and decides to insert herself.

She struts over and takes a seat next to Taehyung.

Jennie:"What are you guys talking about?"

Taehyung smiles at her.

Taehyung:"Not much, how are you?"

Jennie:"Yeah I'm great. Just thought I'd sit and chat with mr Paris man."

Taehyung laughs while Jennie giggles. Kaia sits beside them and watches as they begin to talk more and interact.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"Now a'm starting to get really annoyed like. Me and him were having such a good conversation like, now here she comes."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

In the midst of people's conversations footsteps approach the kitchen and some of the islanders turn to see Jungkook back.

Namjoon:"Hey you're back!"

Mathew:"You good bro?"

Jungkook nods. It's hard to tell if he's still angry or not, but one things for sure he's definitely a lot more calmer than he was yesterday. All the islanders gather around him, asking him if he's okay which again he only nods at.

Jungkook:"T, let me chat to you."

Taesan:"Yeah sure."

He takes her hand and leads her to the terrace away from everyone. Ashlyn bites her lip as she watched them leave. She turns to Cam with a questionable look to which Cam shrugs at.

Up on the terrace both Taesan and Jungkook take a seat.

Taesan:"Are you okay?"

Jungkook:"Yeah I'm good. Had time to calm down and that. I just wanted to make sure you were good, and all the shit Jay said didn't get to you."

Taesan:"I'm okay. I'm just not putting any energy towards thinking about his sick jokes."

Jungkook looks down as he nods. Taesan can tell there's more he wants to say but waits for him to speak.

Jungkook:"So while I was out the mansion, I started thinking. And the stuff Jay was saying really got to me, partly because....I think there's was a bit of truth behind it."

Taesan frowns while Jungkook continues.

Jungkook:"Obviously they way he put it was complete bullshit. Like I would never chat shit behind your back like that. I wouldn't laugh and mock you. But the whole stringing you along thing......I think I have and I want to apologise."

He looks up at her.

Jungkook:"Don't think for one second I wasn't into you or I just wanted to play games with you because that wasn't the case at all. I told Ash I was attracted to you and that I wanted to get to know you more. Which was all true."

Taesan:"But you realised you like her more."

Jungkook looks down again and nods. Taesan softly smiles and places her hand on his shoulder.

Taesan:"It's fine. You've just followed you're gut and if it's telling you that Ashlyn is who you want to be with then I'm not pissed at you. At least you're telling me, you could've easily just not had said anything and kept me in the dark but you haven't."

Jungkook:"I just feel bad, because like I could have just been straight with what I wanted and avoided you and her not getting along. I am really sorry T, you know I'd never want to hurt you or anyone."

Taesan:"I know. And don't be so hard on yourself, you didn't know exactly what you wanted before so you couldn't have been straight up about your feelings. But now you do know and you're telling me straight away. So honestly it's fine. I'm not angry."

Jungkook smiles at her as she smiles back.

Jungkook:"As long as we're cool."

Taesan:"Of course."

He pulls her in for a hug.

Jungkook:"Don't hesitate to talk to me if you need anything T."

She smiles and chuckles.

Taesan:"Thank you, and you too."

They both stand up and head back to the others.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"I'm just glad I got to speak to her and just clear the air. A weight definitely been lifted off my shoulders.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"I'm glad he told me. Like now we can just avoid any mixed signals. I do hope him and Ashlyn work out. But now I'm single to oop let's get it haha."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

〰️𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾〰️

"ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴇ, ɪᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ʙʏ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ 100% ᴍʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ. ɪ'ᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇs. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ?"

*ᴛᴜʀɴs ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴇs ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢʟʏ ᴀᴛ ʙᴇᴇғʏ ʙᴜʀʀɪᴛᴏ ᴡʀᴀᴘ*

Uʙᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴛs sᴘᴏɴsᴇʀs ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ
(ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ xᴅ ᴊsᴋsᴋs)

〰️𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑊𝐸'𝑅𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾〰️

🌼🌼

Night descends upon the mansion. The Islanders get ready for a night of partying. The boys get changed and ready in the bedroom.

Jungkook:"Bro you got to teach me your ways."

Once again the boys are impressed with Taehyung's look. He wears a burgundy satin shirt with the first few buttons open and black. He matches his style with a Rolex as usual.

Taehyung:"I can help you out. I've got a few shirts."

Tae pulls out another satin shirt and hands it over to Jungkook. He hands him a spare Rolex watch too.

Mathew:"Ay my man came packing!"

The boys laugh as Jungkook excitedly gets changed into the shirt; rolling up the sleeves a little past his wrists to still expose his tattoos. He puts on the Rolex. Taehyung fixes the shirt for him; opening up a few buttons and then dusting him off.

Taehyung:"Voilà."

Jungkook looks at himself in the mirror; sexily pushing his long hair back as he smiles.

Mathew:"You're gassed."

The boys laugh and while Jungkook thanks Taehyung. Kai watches Tae and rolls his eyes while putting on his shirt.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kai:"He thinks he's cool because he's got a few satin shirts. Pffft whatever."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Right in the middle of the boys chat, the door opens and Jay walks through; his nose and cheek slightly bruised. Jungkook's smile instantly drops and burns wholes into Jay.

Namjoon:"Come on lets go outside."

Namjoon wraps his arm around Jungkook's shoulder and pulls him along outside while Mathew and Taehyung follow along. Jay scoffs as they leave and turns to Kai and Hoseok.

Kai:"You cool bro?"

Jay:"Yeah I'm good. Pffft his punch was nothing."

Hoseok looks down; trying not to laugh at the obvious bruises on Jay's face.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Hoseok:"I think the bruises say otherwise hahaha."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

In the makeup room; the girls are almost ready. The do a few touch ups with lip gloss, mascara and blush. As Kaia applies her lipgloss, she looks at Jennie and decides to bring up the topic of her interrupting her chat with Tae.

Kaia:"Jennie, ah just wanted to say that ah felt a bit betrayed by what you did earlier today."

Jennie frowns at her while she turns to look at her. The other girls look up at them.

Jennie:"What did I do?"

Kaia:"Like ah just think it was a bit rude of you to just butt into mine and Tae's conversation like. A'm trying to get a'know him so ah just felt like it would have been nice for ya to give me that time."

Jennie rolls her eyes continues to get herself ready.

Jennie:"I owe you no loyalties babe."

Cam:"Wow you're a cunt."

Jennie turns around and scoffs.

Jennie:"How? I don't owe her nothing, so Kaia quit crying about it I can talk to him if I want."

Sunmi:"She's not saying you can't talk to him."

Cam:"Jennie not everything is about you, you spoilt little twat."

Kaia:"No it's okay, ah can fight me own battles. If she wants to be a bitch then let her. Ah just think, it's not fair of you to do that."

Jennie:"Get over it. He's getting to know who he wants to get to know. It's not my fault that me and him have a better connection then you two."

Taesan:"You haven't given her the chance to get to know him that's the point."

Ashlyn:"You can't just tell her she doesn't have a connection with him when you're not even allowing her the opportunity to see if she does."

Jennie rolls her eyes again and stands up.

Jennie:"All of you can just fuck off. You're all jealous."

Cam:"Me? Jealous of a dickhead like you? You must be mad."

Jennie storms out the makeup room as the girls sigh.

Ashlyn:"That girl is something else."

Sunmi:"Are you okay Kaia?"

Kaia:"Yeah a'm fine, like a'm not gonna let her get to us. She can go do what she likes."

Sunmi:"As long as you're okay. Remember I said don't compare yourself to anyone else."

Kaia nods and smiles at all the girls.

The girls are finally all ready and make their way down stairs and outside. As the girls step outside, Taesan notices Jay and rolls her eyes and ignores him as do most of the islanders.

Hoseok:"You look nice."

Taesan smiles at Hoseok's compliment.

Taesan:"Aw thank you."

She shyly giggles as he smiles. Taehyung walks over to them; smiling at Taesan as stands next to her.

Taehyung:"You look stunning."

Taesan grins and looks down shyly.

Taesan:"Thank you. You look good too."

Taehyung smiles at her.

Hoseok:"Uh I'm just gonna get uh a drink."

They both nod as Hoseok awkwardly leaves the two.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Hoseok:"Yeah I was not trying to be the awkward third wheel."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

While Hoseok walks away, Taesan is startled when Taehyung suddenly places his hand under he chin.

Taehyung:"Hold still."

She practically frozen as he leans in a little closer and strokes her cheek.

Taehyung:"There you go, you had an eyelash on your cheek."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Aaaaaah! No omg my chest, I almost died. Like my chest was beating so fast eeeeek! I can't he's so hot!"

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Taesan's cheeks blush as Taehyung smiles down at her.

Taehyung:"Make a wish."

He holds the eyelash on the tip of his finger and smiles. Taesan chuckles and blows the eyelash.

Taehyung:"What did you wish for?"

Taesan:"If I told you then it wouldn't come true."

Taehyung:"That's true. Well hopefully the wish involved me."

Taehyung smiles widely as Taesan nudges him as laughs.

Over on the sofa swing Ashlyn and Jungkook sit talking.

Ashlyn:"You fresh, what's going on?"

Jungkook laughs and sits back with his legs wide and arm around her.

Jungkook:"My boy Tae helped me out a little."

Ashlyn:"Yeah you needed the help."

Jungkook:"Oh shut up."

They both laugh. With the arms that's around her, Jungkook strokes Ashlyn's cheek.

Jungkook:"I just wanted to chat to you and let you know that, I had a chat with T today."

Ashlyn:"Mhm."

He continues to stroke her cheek.

Jungkook:"I just let her know where my head lies and just told her that, I like you and I just want to focus on pursuing things with you. Like I genuinely feel like I'm not gonna find a better connection with anyone else than what I have with you. And you don't have to believe me straight away, I know that I ain't been the most trust worthy, but I wanna prove to you that I'm serious about you, about us, and I'm letting you know, right now I don't want anyone else but you."

Ashlyn smiles and places her hand on his leg.

Ashlyn:"Of course I want to pursue things with you. I really like you and I want to continue to build what we have. I can't lie for now they'll still be a voice at the back of my head question whether your head will turn at any moment or not, but hopefully you can prove to me that, that's not the case and that we're focused on each other."

Jungkook:"I will darling."

He pulls her closer and places a deep kiss on her lips. They both tilt their heads; letting their lips find a rhythm while they kiss passionately. Jungkook pulls away smiling as does Ashlyn.

Jungkook:"You're gonna get me to fall in love with you one day darling."

Ashlyn smacks his chest and laughs. Hoseok; with his drink in his hand walks over to Sunmi and Namjoon who are sat together.

Hoseok:"Hey guys can I ask for some advice?"

Namjoon:"Of course, what's up?"

Hoseok takes a seat next to them and sighs.

Hoseok:"I'm in a bit of a weird place. Like obviously at this points it's obvious that me and Ashlyn are in a friendship couple which is completely fine. But I do want to find someone.

Sunmi:"Aw and you will."

Hoseok:"I do kind of have my eye on someone, but I'm not sure how to go about it."

Namjoon:"Who is it?"

Hoseok:"Taesan. I like her."

Sunmi:"Aw have you spoken to her?"

Hoseok:"Not much yet. I want to get to know her more but I feel like Taehyung might like her too, but it's hard to tell. He doesn't really give anything away."

Namjoon:"I would definitely say go for it. I think her and Jungkook have established their just friends and as for Taehyung he's new and he's still getting to know everyone. You're a nice guy and I'm sure if you put in a little more effort you can definitely the one for you and that could be Taesan."

Sunmi:"Yeahh definitely. Pull her for chats and just get to know her. You never know where it could go."

Hoseok smiles and nods his head.

Hoseok:"Thanks guys. I'll definitely start grafting."

They both smile and suddenly a notification goes off.

Mathew:"Guys I got a text!"

Everyone tunes in as Mathew reads the text.

Mathew:"Islanders, the hideaway is open for the night. Please select a couple to spend the night. #romanceblossoms #secretescape"

Cam:"Sunmi and Namjoon!!"

Everyone practically screams for Sunmi and Namjoon; making them both smile at each other as they stand.

Sunmi:"Aw thanks guys."

Namjoon wraps his arm around her and smiles as he places a kiss on her cheek.

Jungkook:"Oi Joon, DBS yeah!"

All the boys laugh as Namjoon looks down and smiles.

Sunmi:"What does that mean."

Namjoon:"I can't tell you."

They both laugh as they make their way to the hideaway.

〰️𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

A steamy game heats things up

"I did not expect that!"

Tune in next time 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 993 21
𝕽𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖚𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖆𝖓 𝖚𝖓𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖓𝖔 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔�...
3.6K 356 26
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮; 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿. �...
13.6K 1.2K 38
Relationships are hard. When growing up and growing apart go hand in hand, sometimes you can't help but to await the inevitable. Can you ever really...
899K 38.8K 91
First book of idol love series... Jungkook- "you are shameless miss manager. You know that??" Annie- "You are talking about shame. I became senseless...